Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Similar topics
Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

One Piece Grand Adventure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
HisuiYoru
HisuiYoru
Dragon's Mark
Dragon's Mark

One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:32 pm

After a brief conversation with Hebi, Kai retreats back to the ship. "If the captain is away, I'll just stay here and concentrate on studying... That's what he would want me to do..." Kai leaps into the air and darts back to the ship, and begins reading tactical assessments and advanced logistics manuals.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:43 pm

*Ryu jumped to the shore smirking at his "destroyed" ship* tsk tsk *he blows a small fireball of black flame at the larger chunk as it explodes in black fire burning through even the water soaked pieces* gud riddance ive already secured my contingency plan....Hebi...Date...Kai....handle ureselves till i return for when i do things will become extremely interesting....itz time to meet the Death Haze Pirates' Flagship *across the island there is an immense roar of a sum creature tht rings through now dead forest as a large black creature is seen flying across the sea*
Hebi: so brother must be getting "tht" *stops running* i guess we can hav sum fun.... *smells the air briefly before darting bak in the direction of the other crew*
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:37 pm

the roar sends chills down my back the presence of one of the beings on the island have changed and dissipates great this can't be any good at all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:43 pm

* Hearing the roar Daté blood starts to boil. His wicked grin came to his face , the storm was coming , and there was always the calm before the storm. And boy did Ryu Know how to bring the Eye of the storm. He pulled out his konpeki no jigoku ryuu and laughed out loud*
"Put ya guns on!!"
* his blood was boiling hearing the sound . He knew what it meant , and it meant alot of battles. Most likely some death, sweat and tears. He clenched his hands slowly , and grinned turning to view the island from his mountain peak , seeing everything in a analytical sense . He had to Find his prey , and For sure that Meant looking for Hebi. The One eyed Dragon was back into action . He started making his way down the mountain hoping to find his first enemy.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:00 pm

Yume sighed softly as she sensed the tension that slowly was building on the island, "Oh great...the plan, please...物が働くことがあります。 ..."
Her crystal blue eyes gazed around cautiously. "Stick with your plansss..." her whip hissed as he licked her cheek, burning her in the process, but she liked it.
"Namida...kore "plan" ka? Hmm?" she asked her serphant as her finger caressed his bladed scales.

"Calm...I am calm...I am noble..." Yume told herself. It was her way of saying, she wasn't scared anymore.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:09 pm

*a few hours later an enormous shadow passes over the island, as a an enormous disturbance is heard in the water around the island, an enormous roar is heardover the island as a massive blast of haki rushes like a wave over the island before dissipating, at the same time an immense hiss/roar is heard as a dark cloud begins to cover the island*
Hebi: yessssss brother's bak!! *transforms into his hybrid form as he rushes quickly to the sound of the disturbance*
Ryu: nd now the battle shall begin....Shi no Kasumi....a befitting name for our flagship.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:19 pm

* Stopping as the shadow covers the Island , he laughes out loud *
AWWW YEAH!!! RYU did it !
* he smiles and thrust his "claws" into the air. *
The party is going to start , and it's just getting crazy!!!
* he looks at scene and slowly gets on one knee breathing somewhat hard. That Ryu showing of His Haki... pffft Daté could do that too ... maybe ... Possibly.... if he like.... no... He laughed before standing up and regaing his composure.*
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:41 pm

Yume fell limp against a tree for a moment as she broke out in a cold sweat and took a deep breath, calming herself.
"Mm...Great...So it's begun..." her eyes dialated for a moment as a crack formed down the center of the island.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:59 pm

(Shadows huh..? Perhaps this is a foreshadowing that anyone in my path will be eliminated..)
Oh boy, Oh boy! I think they are coming to destroy us!! *hides around a bush awaiting the opponents*
Yume, Captain you guys are unstoppable!! Come on Yume don't look so down you can doooo it!!
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net/
HisuiYoru
HisuiYoru
Dragon's Mark
Dragon's Mark

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:06 pm

Leaps from the beach onto the new ship. "Ca-Captain... this is amazing! How much did this all cost?" Walks across the boat's deck as his face light up in excitement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:09 pm

* He smiled sheathing his blades but kept his hand on them to keep his hand from shaking with delight and excitement . Well a new ship like this had to have a test run.*
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:18 pm

*hebi sorus onto the ship standing next to his brother* a fine vesssssel indeed brother *his tongue flicks out like a snakes as he hisses in excitement*
Ryu: a ship of this quality sadly cost us about every penny of treasure we had....however be not dismayed this ship was made to my perfect specifications...even Marine Battleships pale in comparison to this beauty....and as a test run i hav the perfect targets in mind *smiles showing a maw full of sharp teeth..he moevs to the steering wheel and begins navigating the ship to the other side of the island where Yume, Musa, and the Captain were hiding*
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:36 pm

Yume stood thinking, going over her mental analysis. "3-2-1 ace 5...2-3 ace 4...1-2 ace 2...2-3-1 ace 1...no ace for 3..."
Her whip wrapped around her arm, "Mm...could work..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:36 pm

* follows the ship as i soru past it the beach. I stand there as i rest my hands on my Katana's , grinning as i looked around*
YUME!!!! you and I have to finish our duel!!!
* he stood waiting her response , already knwoing the layout of the island he was in a ok spot.
Unless your too scared to play with your toy , heh.... He has some new tricks.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:45 pm

Yume looks over her shoulder at Date.
"Mm...? Oh, it's you," her serphant looks up at you and hisses.
"3 ace 4..." she calls out to Mukasato. "Flush phase 1, 2-3 ace 4..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:50 pm

* he smiles and draws one his jigoku no ryuu pointing it at Yume. He remember the last fight , and at least he better knowledge on what to expect from her. He took his stance, quickly scanning to witness anything out of the ordinary . He shrugs and pivots on his heel as he points his hand at you , and fires a few shots at the sand near your feet. Before walking further away *
It's not a good place to fight here , let's move further away Miss Yume.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:02 pm

*as Date begins to antagonize Yume u all notice the immense galleon now heading this way, itz outfitted with several massive masts, several cannon ports, a pure black coat with gold trimming, the figure head is an ornate dragon head, as our pirate flag floats high above the ship(a Dragon skull with a snake's body intertwining through the eyes as the snake's head emerges from the mouth of the dragon), as the ship comes into sight u notice tht the waters around the island begin to recede as if the tide is drawing back*
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:08 pm

Yume and captain I forgot to restock after losing half of my equipment from running away.. I must go to town I'll be back though very quickly!
*He runs to town going into several shops restocking on the equipment he first had in the beginning of this RP. He then goes inside another shop and orders 3 huge packages that are about 3 feet high and 3 feet wide. As he does this he stacks the packages up on each other and wears them like a backpack then he jumps up on a building surveying the area.
So that's what they've been waiting on...
*he hops off the building running to the boats direction but before he leaves town he stops by a fragrance shop and buys "Seioubo Delight" he then continues his pursue on the boat while he gets close he sprays a Shuriken with the Seioubo Delight and tosses it at the ship so it stabs into the side tossing the Seioubo Delight away from him he hides into the trees mixing in with trees scent to help to be unnoticed and that they would only smell the familiar smell of his previous self he then creates his Shadow Double. He switches the package with his Double so now his double has the package the double dives into the water swimming underwater with the same motion of the boat and fish around to hide from any motion detections when he reaches the bottom of the ship he starts to undo the packages attaching them to the bottom of the boat he then swims away from the boat but still being able to c the bottom the double then uses a rankyuka to slam into the attached bombs and a massive eruption occurs and the whole ships bottom erupts from below*
Mission Successful...
*he cancels the double and flees hurrying back to the crews spot*
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:24 pm

*the double notices as he sets up his materials a strong suction coming from where the rudders are located, as the water vapor clears from the massive explosion, u notice the ship rocking but still upright nd otherwise unscathed, Ryu calls out from the figure head* u wudve come out better attacking the top....the bottom of my ship is lined with Sea Stone which is harder than diamond, amongst tht the ship is made of Adam Wood, and reinforced by Pacifista Steel. This ship makes the marine battleship u stole luk like a sail boat with sheets. Fire *the ship turns facing the island as the jaws of the dragon figurehead open, from inside the head a large cannon head faces outward aiming just over the island* Haze Cannon *suddenly a blast of water just slightly larger than the size of an average cannon ball is launched at the center of the island, as it hits the center it suddenly explodes with great force releasing a flood of water tht levels the island of trees for a gud 2 mile radius of the blast* trust me the next set of attacks wont b so easy going...lets begin shall we?
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:36 pm

from the top? so be it..
*He tosses down 2 smoke bombs one near the front and the other near the back as a cloud of smoke spreads across the area hindering u guys vision also resulting in you not being able to aim accurately on your fire shot he creates his double once more as it lands on the ship and dashes to the control deck with it's right hand in his back pocket he then destroys the navigation panel. the real mukasato stays hidden outside of the ship*
Let's show you the difference between power and dexterity..

Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:40 pm

Yume's serphant on the end of her whip caught one of your bullets in its mouth and dropped the bullet in her hand as she made it float in midair behind her. "Mm, wanna try that again...?" she asked with a sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
HisuiYoru
HisuiYoru
Dragon's Mark
Dragon's Mark

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:55 pm

Kai begins to cough as his studious trance has been broken. Recollecting the event via Viewing Cloud, he darts to the center of the ship. "I can see you clearly little ninja... Shoku Shoku Leaf Storm!" *The surrounding trees began waving as if the wind had picked up, bringing an uncountable amount of leafs into the air. The leaves then sharpen as they fly through the very forest of their origin, slicing everything in their path. "Let's see you escape a torrent of blades... These leaves are as sharp as a fine crafted shuriken..." Kai then waves his finger in a circle, making the leaves fly above the ship in a circular motion, lifting the smoke.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:12 pm

Simple.. This reminds me of Projectile Defense training..*While the leaf blades come at him he takes out his katana slashing at the leaf blades causing them to deflect and stab into the ground and surrounding trees stopping them from lifting the smoke, after my double destroys the navigation panel leaving the ship as immovable I cancel the double and dash quickly along the ground heading back into town*
Back to top Go down
HisuiYoru
HisuiYoru
Dragon's Mark
Dragon's Mark

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:38 pm

"Hmmp... Pitiful whelp..." Kai kneels on one knee and concentrates. His concentration allows the below algae to grow into large branches. He then attaches the branches to the rudders and they begin slowly churning at his command. "Shoku Shoku Dancing Vines!" The branches limber under the pressure and begin to spin at high speed, continuing the speed of the boat. He then attaches two small leaves to the each side of the boat. The leaves enlarge in comparison to the boat as it controls the streering. Kai stands as he grins, "So this is the life of a pirate? This is getting interesting..." He fluffs his hair in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 6:06 am

this boat is trouble some Ichi Gorillahis right bicep increases size by 2 as i take off running when I'm within range of the ship shishi sonson soruas i teleport past your ship my sword slices through the entire right side of your ship causing water to start entering sorumoving back to the ship rejoining yume i wait for you guys to make your move they have lost a second ship to me now
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Piece Grand Adventure

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next