Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
One Piece Grand Adventure EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
One Piece Grand Adventure EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
One Piece Grand Adventure EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
One Piece Grand Adventure EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
One Piece Grand Adventure EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
One Piece Grand Adventure EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
One Piece Grand Adventure EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
One Piece Grand Adventure EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
One Piece Grand Adventure EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Similar topics
Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

One Piece Grand Adventure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

One Piece Grand Adventure Empty
PostSubject: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 8:43 pm

*Ryu-za's Trimaran ship jets out from the island as they followed the log pose to the nearest available island, Ryu-za calls to Date form the head of the ship* i need an area reconnaissance if u cud i smell other pirates...

Last edited by Creator-Chaest Skadi on Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 8:52 pm

* Daté walked out from the ship ,as we near the shore*
Got it , i wonder if i should swim there ...
* he snickered before jumping off using Geppo he jumps onto the shore. He looks around resting his hand on his konpeki no jigoku ryuu. He looks around taking a quick scan of the area . He started to stroll around the area looking for a safe place to land , the crew needing somtime to stecth . He kept searching over the island finding it had about two places where one could dock safely. He walked Back already forming plans just incase they were attacked while docked. He set some traps just in case grabbing a banana he Used his Geppo to get back to the Ship*
Yo boss man , their seems to be no pirates of yet. i set some traps around a perimeter , a few meters in if we want to set up camp. Overall Nothing really impressive about the island. I think we should dock at the opening their
* he pointed a some ways off*
their is another one on the opposite side.

Last edited by Heero Eternal Romantic on Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:30 pm

*A man at the age of 20 where no one, not even his own crew mates know his true idenity*

*While Date is making the traps little does he know he has been watched the whole while by some unknown person who is high up in the trees.*
-His eyes are black with black hair that have a few strands that fall down the side of his face and a pony tail that reaches down to the back of his neck. He wears a sleeveless v-neck black shirt with black pants that reach down to his ankles. From his thigh down to his knee just a little below the pants are fluffed. and he wears no shoes or socks. On his back lies an unsheathed katana that is crossed over an unsheathed blade as they form an X pattern on his back. right above his butt are to horizontal sheathed short blades. On his left leg is a square pouch that is wide as his thigh. On both buttocks area he has a pouch and on his right hip he has another square pouch that is small no larger or smaller than the size of playing cards. On both hands he wears black metal gauntlets that cover the upper part of his arm all the way up to his elbow.-
*as date finishes setting up the traps and has gone away from site the unknown person deactivates all the traps and carrying the useful ones with him as he dashes back to a ship*
Hi Hi Captain! look what i found when I was on a stroll in the city I initially was going to buy more Seioubo but once I saw these tools just laying around on the floor I just KNEW you would love them!! *he goes to hand them to his leader but before he can make it he slips on a small puddle of water and falls face first to the floor as the tools fall out his hands* ow, ow, ow... sorry captain.. i try not to be so clumsy.. *gets up slowly rubbing his face*

One Piece Grand Adventure Seioub10 <---- seioubo
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net/
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:09 am

Yume sat on the deck of her captains ship, with her feet kicked up on a chair. "Fuwa Fuwa..." she sighed as she waved her finger and a mop swayed and cleaned the deck. She yawns as she runs her hand through her dirty blonde hair and adjusts the goggles on her forehead.

"What a bore...no ones even out here Boss!"
Back to top Go down
HisuiYoru
HisuiYoru
Dragon's Mark
Dragon's Mark

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:57 am

Kai walks from his cabin, onto the deck. "My, my... What a lovely day..." He keeps to himself as he slowly walks to the captian, with a pile of paperwork and maps in hand. His long silky hair highly contrast with his thick metalic gloves. Almost surely, you can tell he was Magellan's son, but he was far smaller than his father. At a mere 6'2, his slender frames compliments his beauty. Suited in formal, army fatigued tank top and shorts, he approaches the captain. "Island Wil'akki is our destination. Not much to report other than we can stock on supplies here captain." He looks onto the horizon, then into the clouds. "It feels really nice here..."
Back to top Go down
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:52 am

looking down while he rubs his face i chuckle sadly what if you had slipped in battle. I know it will never happen but what if you just had, sigh you worry me sometimes walking over to the hull of the ship staring out at the vast ocean sea as breeze ruffles his medium length red hair that has more growth towards the back there is a metallic clink as his three katanas touch as they never leave his side even during sleep im wearing pretty regular clothes except for the shoes i wear a special protective shoe to stop myself from injuring my feet when i fight so have we taken care of all the supplies we need to get before we have to leave? If so then everyone can do whatever they need to take care of you guys have the rest of the day have funwith that he dropped where he stood and started to take a nap
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:03 am

A free day..???? YAY!!! Yume did ya hear that?!
*He jumps around happily and cart wheels to his special treat bag full of Seioubo. He takes one out and eats whole chewing 2x before swallowing and eating another*
(Hmm.. perhaps yume is right, things are getting a bit dull down here all we do is sail, clean, and occassionally find useless treasure seeing as we have enough already. I think i'll make this trip more exciting.)
*Talking with his mouth full* Yume.. I-*chews* Im'a go out to the town- *chews and swallows* for a bit, alright?
*walks off the ship with his Seioubo bag stepping on a hard edge rock* aaaiiiyaaahh!!! Owie.. Don't worry! I'm Ok!!
*after his clumsy exit a few minutes later he is gone and when he is assured that he is completely out of sight from his crew he dashes back to where he first saw & Date when he arrives he follows trails that leads him to Ryu-za's ship he silently leaps to the side of the ship stabbing his katana lightly into the ship so he can hang on it while he listens in on the conversations that go on between Ryu-zan's crew. While he listens he is gulping down some more Seioubo.*

Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 4:08 pm

Ryu-za: hmm wat to do wat to do.....Brother ure opinion?
Hebi: well i wouldnt mind a battle to whet my appetite before we reach the next village....*says in a snake like tone*
Ryu-za: well then i think we'll advance...but b4 tht u can stop stalking on my ship u sneak *both Hebi nd Ryu launch a blast of Haki at the intruder causing him to sweat profusely as an image of his gruesome death flashes before his eyes*
Hebi: ssss hi hi hi I hate ratsssss but they are deliciousss!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 4:16 pm

*Daté sensing something was off , had his hands posied on his konpeki no jigoku ryuu. But seeing his Captain easily detect him he let out a sigh. *
I'm going to set up camp , in the island their . Their somethings i need to be if i'm going to keep cooking for you
* He raised his jigoku no ryuu at him*
Meaning stop eating the meals before their finished!
* Daté Geppoed across the Sea to shore , knowing his Captain could easily handle on rat as he said. Plus he grinned his blood boiling with excitement . If their was one rat the nest was sure to be close. But he pondered for a second his traps... hmmm he was a skilled one , it wasn't like Daté to Be sneaky , but he thought for this Mission he might be. He took it upon himself to walk thru the forest , spotting the Pirate ship. He grinned so the pirates did come after all. Intresting he had to get a better look at this
Back to top Go down
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 4:34 pm

jolting upright as a tremendous haki reaches him looking around he notices one of his crew members are missing he might be in troublelooking over at yume i'll be back soon gotta go solve a problem you should have felt thatstanding up i jump from the ship on to land and take off running at full speed projecting my haki at full force as countless animals drop around me i reach the ship in no time as my intuition is right he's in trouble jumping on the the ship i spot three people only one seems remotely bothered by my haki hmmm looks like i might have to work extra hard during this fight
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 4:39 pm

Yume adjusted the goggles on her forehead as she stood and adjusted the sails feeling a disturbance in the seabreeze that wavered thru her pitch black night sky hair.
"Oh man...Clumsy ninja...what are you upto...?"

She stood on the port looking out into the distance as her serphant whip floated slightly beside her and rubbed against her cheek, "What is it Namida...?" she asked as the snake caught a flame. "More pirates..." he hissed with his blade-like scales.

"Mm, yum, I hope I can get a toy to play with...at least for a little while...surely no one will notice if I sped things up just a little..." Yume's hands fell to the side of her, as the waves below the ship caressed it, guiding it along faster.

Yume continued steering the ship with her fuwa fuwa alone.
"No fair...I have to watch the ship...?" she crossed her fingers skipping around.
"Please send me a nummy toy to play with!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 4:48 pm

* seeing a blur dash past Daté he , knew the nest was close by . He turned to look at the ocean as he saw a ship moving , at an odd way. He knew this was thier ship. He Wondered what was making it move like that , he smiled as he drew his jigoku no ryuu. *
time to put your guns up! This party is gonna rock !
* he smiled and flipped and using Geppo making it to the helm of the ship as he stood their taking in the fine beauty of the ship. He looked up at notice the girl standing their*
I don't know if I'm nummy or not but , i assure you will have your fill of fun with me .
* he held his sword loosely in one hand as he survey the surrounding area , not much to work with might ave to be a straight on brawl . At least stopping her will Give Captain less things to worry about*
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:08 pm

"Mm, looky there Namida...just as I hoped for," she slowly rose a hand lifting the ship from the water as the altitude increased, and breathing took some thought now. "I'm Yume, Yume Hoshi Totsuzen," she bowed politely. "I'll be delighted to taste you this fine evening,"
She grasped her sword firmly as she smiled at you after licking her lips.
"Don't be shy..." her eyes glowed a crystal blue. "I'll let you make your move, I was always the submissive type,"
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:10 pm

(Dang it, captain wasn't suppose to come.. I could've easily distorted their assurance.. oh well, time for plan B)
*Mukasato clinches his fist sticking up his first two fingers creating a shadow double that looks just like him. Mukasato leaps off the side of the boat diving into the waves and swims to land near by*
That guy from before he left the ship in the direction of ours.. if captain is here then only Yume is there.. ugh, maybe hiding myself as a ninja from my crew is a bad idea but whatever there's more important things to think upon. Hang tight yume.
*He dashes off leaping on tree limbs and buildings heading back to the ship*

~Meanwhile back at ryu-za's ship~

*The shadow double climbs up the ship* Ugh... sorry.. uhh big man you. I happened to fall over a rock and woosh~ went my katana and it hit the side of your ship so i had tried to get it off your boat. *The double recognizes Ikioi*
"Oh, is this man a part of your crew to?" Asking Ryu-za. I'm sorry to disturb whatever was going on here.. i'll be leaving now "Home is the place to be"
*Ikioi recognizes "home is the place to be." it's the crew's signal to head back to the ship immediately. the Double walks off the ship stumbling down and catches himself and continues to walk away*
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 pm

Ryu-za: tsk tsk Hebi follow him plz.....he underestimates us....meanwhile calling out to the captain....u kno a sneak attack wudve been the best course of action instead of blasting ure haki at full force....however in this situation i dont think either option was advantageous to u...*draws his halberd*
Hebi: *Hebi appears in front the ninja noiselessly despite wearing his heavy suit of armor, his tongue slinks out quickly like a snake* did u honessstly think u cud esssscape with a shadow...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:23 pm

*Daté Stumbled a bit , the blur used some powerful hakai it distorted him for a few seconds . He looked around and walked to deck of the ship*
You can call me Daté for now. I'm glad your the submissive type , because i love to give it my all . I was never one to tired out easily .
* he pointed his jigoku no ryuu at you. he grinned trying to accustomed his breathing to the new altitude.*
But please it's Ladies first ,
* he bowed slightly holding his jigoku no ryuu to his side before looking up at you. His spiky waved back blue hair with a blue head band that as a one eye-d dragon symbol on the front of it. His clothing includes white blue pants and an ocean blue haori. Around his neck is a white scarf like accessory that only extends on one side, blew in the wind as he ready himself.*
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:30 pm

Yume smiled. "What a gentleman you are, mm...I like that," she waved her hand as all the cannons on the ship turned facing you.
"Mm...come~" she said softly as she waved her sword and it extended, the snakes fangs clasped onto your neck and caught ablaze as the whips bladed chain wrapped around you, clasping your arms to your sides as it dug into your flesh and she retracted it, pulling you towards her as she waved her other hand and some of the cannons aimed on Mukasatos target on land. "My clumsy ninja...becareful..." she thought.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:32 pm

. . . You're just too slow
*The "Mukasato" hebi encountered was just the same double who left the ship which immediately took off dashing on a route that will lead him closer to the real mukasato to continue to by him time. the double begins to fade in and out signaling he and his host is getting further and further a part*

*The real mukasato gains a visual of hebi through his double he then dashes down into one of the city buildings tearing down curtains and other sheet like material and makes his own clothing* Before, I'm sure they couldn't see me, they couldn't feel me, they couldn't hear me.. that means they had to sniff me out.. if thats the case..
*he ditches his seioubo bag and clinches his heart* I'm sorry my wonderful treats but i must abandon you!*he dashes off into ally letting his bag be a distraction if hebi was to try to sniff him out*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:39 pm

*Daté quickly deflected the blade with his doragon no kou kizu , as the ywrapped around his Katana. He smiled and turn his head to see the location on land. Captain is going to quench his thirst today*
My lady , your wrapped so tight around my blade i can hardly move it .
* He quickly yanked on his blade pulling you to him , as he unsheated and drew his other doragon no kou kizu and held the tip to your neck , as you came in close*
I hope your ready for the party.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:41 pm

Hebi: i love a gud chase *Makusato hears several of the larger animals thundering toward the beach of the island as a monstrous roar/hiss is heard within the forest, he hears the sound of trees being splintered as it a massive force had just struck them however it suddenly tapers off as the forest becomes deathly silent not even birds are moving as a faint odor of decay starts to permeate the air*
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:48 pm

Yume blinked twice, "Mm~! That was so hot~!" she said in a moan before biting your bottom lip as her whip broke off into individual blades and locked in around you as she jumped back and each blade caught fire. "Woo~ I'm loving this~!" she faced her palm down as the ship began to fall at a rapid speed and she kept herself on the ship as you began to float from the loss of gravity as she wielded each blade with her telekenisis, all disappearing with speed as they all locked themselves on you, attacking from every angle.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:50 pm

this guy is persistent i'm getting extremely close to the ship however if i go there now he might tag along and thats not needed because I still don't choose to show my true identity to my crew members or any one for that matter.. the only thing this hebi guy knows is i am a fast runner and that's all he needs to know.

*Mukasato leaps up onto a tall building looking at the direction where the silence all a sudden had been created*
((I can't use another double for a good while.. o boy, i really don't want to show my identity.. oh, you know what... hehe)
*He covers himself up inside the sheets with his bodily figure still showing through them as there is a sudden breeze that causes the sheets to ruffle in the wind a bit right after he covers himself up. his body completely covered in the sheets*
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:58 pm

*Mukasato is suddenly slammed into by a large black tail causing mass injury to his body, as Hebi suddenly appears in front of him using soru* thtssss not all i kno *u c him looking completely normal as he draws one of his katana* tsk tsk ure mistake was coming to the ship in the 1st place.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:01 pm

* he smiled at her before he felt his weight shift he looked around. Crap! He forgot about the boat. He didnt she would be so much of problem but he admitted she had got his blood boiling . as the blades came he threw his konpeki no jigoku ryuu into the air and using the sheathes blocked most of them as he flipped and twirled he replace the fin shield sheaths on his side as he caught his blades*
Very nice , very nice . You got my blood boiling and ready for more action! I want to see what else you can do.
* he pushes of the boat as he regains his sense of weight and using Soru , he appears behind her as he trailed his blades along her chest tearing her clothes . Before appearing infront of her making a upward sweeping motion with his blades*
The name is Jinsoku Azuré , i deem you worthy of knowing my name. So better learn it before this party is over !
One Piece Grand Adventure Date10 <------------ how he holds his blades.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:14 pm

Yume turned red as she turned away from you and fired the cannons at you as she ripped the flag of their ship and tied it around herself.
"I believe you're about to overstay your welcome," her blades recollected and reformed her whip, as she held it in her grasp and the snake hissed at you.
"I want to see some skin too..." Yume giggled as her snake chuckled and she waved her finger, dropping your pants as she wrapped her whip around your throat and it caught fire, burning your flesh as she dragged you to her in one quick, swift movement, as she pressed the heel of her boot on your pelvis.
"Mm...What was your name again...?" she pondered aloud as the boat had returned on the water.
"Oh well, I forgot," she twirled her whip and flinged you into the air, over the boat.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure Empty

Back to top Go down

One Piece Grand Adventure

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next