Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Similar topics
Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

One Piece Grand Adventure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:24 pm

* Date' Was shocked to see such recklessness by the fool , but oh well. Yume saved the island. He had to thank her when he got the chance , for now he keep Ryu safe and follow Hebi as they left the island. *
Thank you ....... Yume
Back to top Go down
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:53 pm

looking around at the destruction i caused as i jump on the ship damn all this and still no results all if this was for nothingfeeling the guilt of his actions
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:02 am

Ryu: bah reckless idiot if not for me the island and my ship wud hav been decimated....*growls and releases a roar one last time as he reaches his ship* ill get him...u better not die b4 we face off "Captain"...*begins to set sail, ryu jumps on the bak of the ship and forms his wings as he flap them sending out bursts of wind and haki pushing the ship even faster* onto Reptilian Jungle....
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:07 am

Yume now had over 300 victims of the islands destruction on the Battleship, she had no choice, but to go transport them to the nearest island, one capable of becoming shelter to all of them, so that none were homeless.

She knew one place...somewhere close to here where the battleships that suddenly appeared could not follow her; Captain Shiki's levitating Sky Island.
Yume picked up a chunk of the island that Mukasato stood on and dumped him on the ship beside her.

"Sorry Sato-San...but I have to do this, so be patient with me," she said as the ship started to float from the water and shot flawlessly with grace into the air, gliding among the clouds.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:19 am

(I wonder what Yume plans to do.. and captain is full of anger but there are 3 enemy crew ships and theres only one of us.. it's useless to go about raging and striking the enemy even the shadows know its limit.)
*Mukasato sits silently on the ship looking around seeing the 2 new ships coming and ryu-za's ship fleeing.*
I wonder what yume-chan is about to do...
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net/
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:31 am

set a course for sky island we don't need anymore innocents getting involved the clouds of sky island will be safe enough for everyonesitting down recovering from the large attack he used earlier
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:45 am

Yume glared at you as she had set the course already and was going around helping those injured with their wounds.
She scoffed at you as it was the Captains fault so many innocents were involved in this anyway.
"You'll all be fine...it shouldn't take us too long to get there..." her fuwa coated over the ship and sped it up gradually.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:54 am

(.. It isn't like the shadows to aid those who have no reason to be aided but I will help these people..)
A-ah Yume i'll come help you *Sato flips up to his feet getting all kinds of aid items and goes and helps yume attend to the citizens who are injured*
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 10:14 am

Yume looks up at Sato and smiles softly, "I appreciate it..."
The ship approached Sky Island as she pulled the ship into the port.
"Please take care..." she said as the people were frightened but welcomed by the person who mantained the island.

"Are we going to pursue the other pirates...?" Yume asked as she steered the ship, gliding 30 feet over the water.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:28 am

I'm not certain.. but uhh i think we need to equip ourselves more if we keep making sudden assaults we are risking the little equipment we have now.
(perhaps i could do a spy mission on those to enemy ships but i'm not going to risk these guys lives anymore.. i'll just sit back and see what happens)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 4:19 pm

*Date' sighed and paced around washing and cleaning the ship his blades safely , stored in the kitchen . He was worried About Yume , and the victims. Mostly the victims , pffft why would he care about her sake of carrying that many people. The Captain of their ship , he scoffed at this. Would Pay , but if he was going to pay . He needed to get stronger. To get stronger he needed Ryu's permission to use that. He sighed it wasn't something he wanted to do. But it would mean either life or death for him. He blinked and looked around. He had prepared over 45 different dishes of meat and fruit. Well , Ryu and Hebi will chow on this . Junior can have the rest. If he was going to get permission to use it , he needed to make sure everything was perfect . He sat down and took a chunk of a big piece of meat. Yume had to be OK , if she was OK then the victims were ok. *
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:23 pm

Yume sighed as she laid back on her chair.
"Everyones fine now...that's a relief..."
"But where to next Captain...?" Yume was contemplating becoming a Bounty Hunter.
She decided to go to browse for anyone hiring in town. Just for a little money at least...

"I want a toy..." she sighed in boredom. "I'll be back soon," Yume dived from the ship and glided to the nearest island, then a small villiage. She stopped in front of a elementary school. "Surely someones parents wouldnt mind for a little while..."
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:32 pm

*As Yume leaves Sato sits on the ship thinking of his past a little and now starts to feel the effects of him not being able to eat seioubo.*
err, captain i'm going to go search for some more seioubo please don't attack any of the enemy ships I wouldn't want you to get harmed..
*Sato looks down through the clouds seeing the far drop down then decides not to take the risk.*
umm on second thought i think i'll be staying here.. haha..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:35 pm

* After finishing cleaning the ship up , Date' decided it be best to let them all rest. Ryu was heavily damage , and the air was tense around the ship. Plus he had already wasted his money buying food and little trinkets for himself. But he heard of a very nice rumor circulating a certain island. It was an item of interest , so he packed up his blades and donned his Azure outfit . He looked at the ship. He hoped nothing happened while he was away. *
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 10:24 pm

Yume walked back and forth, pacing along the entrance, waiting for the school bell to ring.
As it did a little boy was drawn to her aura.
"Hello there, would you like to take a walk...?" she asked with her hand extended.
The little boy smiled softly and held onto her finger shyly as she walked with him into town.

"Hungry...?" she asked as she patted his head softly.
"How about something sweet...? I love popcorn and chocolate syrup! Do you?"
The little boy looked down shyly. "A-Anything is fine..."
Yume giggled as her crystal blue eyes shined in the sunlight, as she pushed back a strand of her night sky hair, behind her ear. "You're so adorable," she smiled sweetly as she picked him up walking into a small local restaraunt.

Was it really that easy...?
She could kidnap him if she wanted to...
"Don't talk to strangers..." your parents would warn...
But where were they now...?
When your path was being led astray...?

Thats why Yume was so easily taken as a child...
Maybe parents dont care as much as they say they do...
Or they would be there, now wouldnt they...?

Dont fear me little one...
I have nothing in store for you...
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 10:29 pm

*ryu paced the deck of his ship b4 finally moving to his figure head standing on the top as he looked across the sea* tsk tsk tht captain particularly vexing to me....no matter i will save my ire till the next time we meet...*walks bak to his cabin as he prepares to rest from his battle* ill hav to fly us over the red line 2morrow better rest up...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 10:34 pm

*Date' Made his way to the island. He was a way's off from the ship But it was worth the extra cash. He hadn't had a drink in a long time. He went to the tavern , and started drinking. After a few drinks, Date' was wasted . He could never keep his beer down. He then grinned slightly using the rest of the money he had to place bets, on whoever can take him down. He thought in his unhealthy state of mind this would be the fastest way to get the money for the item he needed. So the brawls started to pour as he was thrown out of the tavern the fights continueing outside. He kept fighting , Forgetting his swords inside. *
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 10:46 pm

Yume sat with him at a table as she played with his hair and he shivered from her touch while eating a slice of cake she got him.
"You're so cute when you eat!" she licked his cheek, sending shivers down his spine.
"You're too old I'm afraid though...how old are you now...?"
"S-Seven..." he blushed.
"Mm...aww, too old I'm afraid..." she kissed his cheek.
"U-Uhh..."
She felt that she was going too far, his heart was racing, and pounding through his chest.
Going too far meant entertainment...so she didn't intend on stopping...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 10:48 pm

* that was number 278 he was panting now profusely bleeding . His clothes were damped with blood , and mud. They started using weapons, he was far from the tavern . He couldn't dodge as easily anymore , too much beer slow him down . he forgot his moves and techs. His swords were far from him .he cursed , how could he forget them. He kept fending them off as the mob , wanted the millions he now had . They kept moving with him along the island. He was tireing , and he didnt want to harm them anymore than need be. So he needed something brilliant. *
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:07 pm

(well as long as the captain is asleep.. I might as well go ahead and treat myself to something..)
*Mukasato looks down from the clouds seeing the ocean water far away but the distance is far enough to stop him he leaps off the sky island and dives forward closing his eys and keeping his body close together so he appears to be just a falling pole as he slams into the ocean it takes a few seconds to get his act back together but he swims up to the top and swims to land as he goes walking around in search of Seioubo. When he does find a place he gets a bag and stuffs many of them inside of it and begins gulping away*
hm.. so quiet yet the shadows continue to send me this wave of tension.. well I won't be letting my guard down either way, and I haven't trained in a while so i'll go ahead and do that *Mukasato holds on to his Seioubo bag tightly as he dashes and leaps off of roofs making his way to his private cliff he takes off his shirt revealing a neat muscular body but not overly muscular just nicely toned as he has a few scars on his back he does a hand stand and begins doing hand stand push ups on his left hand 500x and with his right he does the same*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:30 pm

* he panted hard bleeding profusely now , he had enough of this play. He has more than enough for his item. He looked at them , a sudden power flow thru his body. He went back to being the One eye'd Dragon , he quickly finished the rest of thugs in a single blow. He panted hard *
... I guess... I can ... use this.. in emergencies...
*he want back to the tavern , his blood trailing as he got his weapons. He walked slowly towards the center of town to inquire about the chunk of sea stone he wanted to acquire.
Back to top Go down
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:59 am

waking up to see no one is on the ship i slowly stand and stretch everyone is probably doing their own training right now might as well do some as well walking around the ship i gather all of the ships cannons and stack and bind them together before lifting them after about 30 sets of a hundred i put them down as sweat runs down my bodyi wonder where that blasted crew of mine went
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:33 pm

*Date after resting for a day gather his wits and recovered from the hang over. He walked out and saw his face plastered all over the island with a plentiful bounty on his head. He shook his head *
Thanks for the Seastone Miss , Whew i got a bounty on my head a nasty hangover , wounds , and all for this.
* He sighed and walked back to where he landed on the ship limping*
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:23 pm

Hebi: baka u shud really b more careful, brother might just kill u essspecially with an admiral ssso close by...*hisses at the seastone* besides y wud u need to get tht anyway...we might hav extra in the armory
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:50 pm

*After Mukasato finished his arm lift exercise he flips up and reaches into the pouch on his left side as he pulls out 4 shuriken.
Accuracy training, can't go wrong with it.
*He enhales and tosses one shuriken at with a certain amount of speed and power while he releases another shuriken that overpowers and is faster the previous thrown shuriken as it collides with it the previous thrown shuriken is shot back towards Mukasato while the other shuriken is hit off in another direction. Mukasato quickly launches another shuriken to crash into the shuriken that went off in another direction as that shuriken is knocked back to Mukasato he catches it and continues this Shuriken aim and hit practice which is basically throw a shuriken and keep hitting them with other shuriken in such a way that one comes back and another flies off and it's up to the person to hit the one that flies off with another shuriken and this continues for 30 minutes. 30 minutes of pure focusing
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Piece Grand Adventure

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next