Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Similar topics
Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

One Piece Grand Adventure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:04 am

*as Musa's attemtps to attack the navigation panel suddenly a blast of Haki disrupts his double as Hebi completely slashes through it* tsk tsk *as the captain attempts to slice through the ship u notice tht there's only a scratch on the outer wood of the ship revealing the Pacifista steel* itz useless trying to attack Shi no Kasumi.....our flagship isnt going down....

Last edited by Creator-Chaest Skadi on Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:05 am

* some way off from his original spot he looked at yume. he was smiling , he bowed at her.He called out to her *
I'm sure you would love me to try it again , but please love . Unless you scared to dance again ? come at me .
*He blew a kiss to to Yume winking , as he kept walking away. He was expecting a fight from her , but then again she was a girl . There wan't much she could do .
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:02 am

(Mukasato is from a distance controlling the double) Just who I was waiting for.. I see they don't understand ninja's very well you can't simply set off the flow of my double because I the host provide it with it's Chi.. Now crawl under your hole snake of persistence **As the double his hit with the haki it's image distorts just for a second and quickly forms back into image with Chi still available as he takes out his hand that was in his pocket and rolls to the side avoiding hebi's slash and hebi suddenly feels his arm tied with a chain the double then squeezes the bomb that is now in his hand as a burst of green toxic gas fills the area around me and with Hebi so close the gas also sprays into his eyes stinging them and the toxic gas enters into his lung as he first starts to fill his body go numb*
Now let's end this... Defending against the unknown shadow is futile *Mukasato clasp both his hands together forming the tiger hand seal filling the double with an amazing amount of Chi as the double leaps up and performs Rankyuka Shuriken as the whole navigation board and hebi is caught in the destructive blast*
Pirates.. they know nothing of the ninja
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net/
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:53 pm

*as the double dodges hebi also sorus, grabbing the bomb b4 u get the chance to burst it, Hebi launches it over the edge of the ship sending a burst of haki through causing it to burst over the ocean harmlessly* perhapssss u dont underssstand how it is tht i tracked u earlier...it wasssnt a sssensse of sssmell....Kami-e *as ure shuriken like rankyaku blasts come near me my body goes limp and sways easily dodging all of them* nd ninjas kno nothing of piratesss
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 4:47 pm

Dodging the shuriken was your mistake.. *As Hebi dodges the shuriken they crash into the navigation board destroying it and making several holes on that part of the ship*
Fool, when a ninja is on a mission everything else means nothing. at this point I couldn't careless if I harm you or leave you at 100% my mission was to halt this ship and you have helped me accomplish that goal.. Farewell.. *The double disappears as mukasato exhales and flees from the scene heading back to his crew*
took longer than I expected and took an amazing amount of my Chi but no matter this is just a simple obstacle that can be overlooked.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 5:08 pm

*as the smoke clears u notice tht the panel is completely fine*
Ryu: Hebi plz take care of him....this constant bombardment of my ship is getting annoying... Captain y dont u try to fight me instead of my ship...we'll get nowhere if all ure gonna do is attack Shi no Kasumi....
Hebi: Mukasato was it? y dont we stop this ship attacking and handle things in a real fight?
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 5:25 pm

Maybe that's my name maybe it isn't I have no reason to fight you here if you want to play tag again be my guest *Sato quickly dashes away looking like a smeared image as he dash along trees and running on the ground returning back to camp*
a ship that size can't possiibly move fast all i have to do is get everyone to relocate besides that guy in blue armor was on that ship when my double raided it.. he's probably fighting Yume or the captain if that's the case that means that cannon is also going to hit him.. Heartless people those guys are.
Back to top Go down
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 5:36 pm

hearing date's voice i jump over the shipCollier Shootlanding a blow to his neck with my footÉpauleanother blow hit your shoulder and slams you into the ground drawing two sword using the momentum from the last kickNanajūni Pound Hōswinging both swords creating spiraling shock waves that slam into you
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 5:53 pm

*as the battle between the Death Haze Pirates and the ???? Pirates continues far off in the distance a marine battleship sails close to the decisive battle worn island*
Marine Officer: We're almost to our destination sir...
???: Perfect i can nab 2 birds with one stone on this one *finishes in his southern accent as he chuckles sipping a glass of red wine*
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 6:11 pm

Yume raises a brow as you blow a kiss to her as her whip extends, the serphant's fangs gnawing into your arm as she jolts you back to her and she trails her hand from up your thigh to your chest, "Runaway...and I won't be entertained anymore..." she said as her hand caressed your blades. "So...don't run," she said in a whisper in your ear before licking your neck. "Make a move...Kenbunshoku..." she said softly, as her Haki was now put into play and her whip caught fire, burning through your flesh as his fangs still gaped into you.
Back to top Go down
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 6:21 pm

at the same time another marine vessel moves i on the other side of the island closes in
kizzaru: an attack from both sides they won't escape from thislaughing mockingly
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 6:50 pm

*ryu looks out to sea and notices a marine ship in the distance* hmm tsk tsk seems like things are gonna start heating up...*begins loosening the sails of his ship* Hebi get ready to get Date nd becareful of tht Ninja....we might hav sum unwanted company...i think im going to go down for a bit *jumps off the ship landing with a small crater drawing his halberd* it seems i dont hav time to play today....
Hebi: yes brother....*sniffs before continuing* it seems there is another ship coming as well on the opposite side of the island...
Ryu: hmm *his hands change into black dragon claws, as a long black spiked tail grows* i might hav to get serious...Hebi get the ship running...quickly..
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:16 pm

*mukasato reaches back with his captain and yume seeing them engaged in battle with date. however sato still is not convinced to show his power amongst his crew* Oh no this man is still here!! he's sooo scary and and and when i went to the store this big ship kept having random explosions on it. it was so so so scary guys and why do i see other ships coming?? *looks both ways and hides around a bush*
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:54 pm

Yume's Haki picks up the prescences around the island. "Che..." she retracts her whip as the serphant pulls out a chunk from Date's arm. "I don't have time for toys right now..." she sighs as she turns away and levitates rushing to Mukasato's side. Yume tries to pull an analysis, feeling her surroundings with her sixth sense. "Mm...this is going to be very tedious..." she sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:54 pm

* He released his Busōshoku Haki as she left he smiled , she had left her back to open to him .but he wasn't a man to hit it from the back , not yet anyway. He soru infront of her using his gepo to keep him up the air as he Kissed her neck , he took his blade and useing the dull side sliced jabbed at her side before ripping that part of her shirt. He soru back to the island shore. He knew something was up but his fight was happening now. *
Now then Yume , who is running away ? Or are you afraid of the big bad one Eye dragon
* He grinned he was going to settle the score . No way was she running away from this fight*
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:13 pm

Yume shivered as her Haki picked up your attack a millisecond before you jabbed her in the side, she grabbed you by the wrist and flipped you with a severe kick in your torso as the bladed heel of her boot stabbed into your chest as you hit the floor. "I'm not running..." her whip extended out and set ablaze with a loud hiss. "Now get up..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:41 pm

* His Skills in Tekkai proved useful in dulling the jab but still it hurt , using his free hand he shot at her the bullets making holes in her clothes as on e grazed her cheek . miss accurate thing he cursed. HE landed on the ground , and rubbed his chest and looked at the hole he got his blade up*
let's finish this dance my love.
* he bows slightly before looking at you grinning . He was gonna savor this fight , every last drop of it *
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:49 pm

Ryu: *Ryu sorus a few ft bhind Yume* Date im afraid we'll hav to cut this little brawl short....retreat bak to the ship we're leaving.... *u all notice his slightly transformed appearance* i suggest the same to u all apparently there are marines coming this way...*crouches as i sprout large wings, then soru with such strength an enormous crater is left in my wake, carrying Date with me*
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:58 pm

Yume rose her hand and stopped the bullets in the air, as they dropped beside her feet she shook her head in disappointment of you not learning your lesson.

"..." Yume was shocked to see either the crew mate or Captain of Date' to come in such haste to pick him up.
She floated slightly as she made her way quickly thru the trees.

"This...vibe..." her head was pounding as she floated more above the trees, overlooking the island.
"Great...just what we need..." she observed the ships of both sides of the island.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:01 pm

* he sighed and pouted his fun was killed*
I want to like slice you , and not feed you for months .... but that would mean the death of me ... and when did you wash your claws?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:27 pm

shush Date....hmph *appears at Shi no Kasumi, dropping Date* ill b bak *jumps flapping my wings once lauching me into the air with tremendous force as u go flying bak hitting our ship* looks around as i notice both ships...Admiral Kizaru and sum unknown Vice Admiral...hmm this cant b gud...*calls down to Date* get on the ship nd set sail NOW! ill catch up with u all....*lands softly* Kami-e Shift *my wings grow enormous in size as i flap blasting both wind and Haki at the ship causing the sails to flair out as the ship is turned and blasted off the island going full speed*
Hebi: ....u better come bak... *turns away wrried but following orders and setting full sail*
Ryu: *Ryu's wings disappear, as i plant my Halberd into the ground in front of me* come...
Back to top Go down
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:42 pm

looking over at date i feel intense rage come over me as a black purple aura covers my body asura. your not getting away! using the same move i used earlier to increase my strength i embed my strike with haki and use Rankyaku at the same time time for you to feel true fearlaunching the pound cannon wave tech with all the previous factors implied i used all of my swords during this attack 342 pound cannon as the wave comes out everything in it's path is obliterated the island is split in half as the tech travels towards your ship leaving a wake of destruction as it travels
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:49 pm

Kami-e Condense *ryu throws Date as he suddenly transforms into his full dragon form, however instead of itz normal size itz the same size as him as his entire body is covered by blak flame* Tekkai Utsugi; Roukougan Ambition Raze *as ure wave travels at me i thrust my hands back before performing a double palmed thrust as ure wave collides with me, the island is cut completely in a y shaped formation, as an explosion of black flame and ure energy is suddenly erupted upwards, the air clears as Ryu appears in his human form looking slightly bruised and cut all over but otherwise fine*
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:09 pm

Yume heard the screams from the island. "Y-You've gotta be kidding me...!" her eyes widened with tears seeing children and adults alike falling into the ocean. Yume glided over as she kept the waves calm, but kept water jetting from the bottom to prevent them from falling underwater as she strained and clasped both of her hands together, holding the island together where it was split.

Yume trailed her hand along nets, plastic sheets and metal poles, using them to help people grab ahold, to hoist them back onto land, as well as scoop them up in nets and sheets to dump them out.

Her gaze noticed the island was beyond repair, and was collapsing in. She closed her eyes as the Battleship came rushing to her side and she rested everyone down on the wide deck, panting softly.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:15 pm

(This isn't good at all.. we are going to have to evacuate from this island immediately I don't know who those other two boats are but if Ryu-za is retreating they must be some kind of big shot.)
Yume!!! we can't stay here aaahhh!! those other two boats must be full of meanie men that even the captain of the Death haze crew is retreating we must leave!!! AAaaahhh!! *eh runs like a mad man grabbing up yume and jumps on to the ship dropping yume and then he slips and falls.*
Ouff! C-Captain we need to high tail it out of here!!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Piece Grand Adventure

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next