Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Similar topics
Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

One Piece Grand Adventure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:08 pm

Yume looked up at him as she turned on her side. "I can handle it..." she sighed softly.
"And you're not justa clutz..." she said softly. "You're my clutz..." Yume saw him as a brother and was
willing to do anything at all for him, if he simply asked.

"It's not noble...to be scared..." Yume said softly. "Presently...I'm not noble..."
She felt horrible about the ship, and the supplies, treasure, maps...what the Captain would say, she could only imagine.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:15 pm

what do you mean you can handle it? if you don't treat it soon your body will start losing more blood than it needs to.. holding it with pressure can only go for so long..
*whether she liked it or not he placed the gooey liquid over her wound
Do you think the captain is alright..? he's been away for an awful while..
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net/
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:18 pm

Yume bit down on her lip with a soft moan of pain. "MM...I hate this...and I dont want to think about him...abandoning his crew and his ship...I'm sure hes doing a hell lot better than we are..." she sighed sadly.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:25 pm

hmm perhaps your right.. I'm not objected to hate him or like him.
*He finishes using the ointment on Yume as her wound begins to quickly heal itself*
Do you want to wait here for captain? or shall we get the move on your nominated as the leader as of now I'm willing to follow your lead.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:51 pm

Yume shook her head, "I'm not fit to be Captain, Mukasato...the ship...we lost everything today...we both just need to look out for eachother you know...?" she put her hand softly on your shoulder.
Yume could feel the energy he possessed and knew if anyone was capable to be Captain, he could be, but she accepted why he hid things the way he did. Everyone had a past afterall.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:59 pm

Yea your right we did.. but we can't lose hope if anything.. that guy destroyed our ship I can't help but see in my mind he thinks he can get away with that.. but i understand.. unless the captain comes around we'll just be our own little survival team.. heh
Oh, that guy who you encountered on our ship before he jumped overboard, did he tell you anything interesting about himself?
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:15 pm

Yume picked up two large boulders after touching them and crafted one into a door and closed off the area, but made it look as natural as possible from the outside. "I'm going to get some rest Sato-San..." she laid down and quickly passed out.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:18 pm

I understand.. rest well Yume..
*Being at unease at this whole situation he is unable to even think about resting he instead sits crossed leg awake making sure everything is safe. While he is sitting he clinches a fist with his left hand and sticks his first 2 fingers up (Tiger-Single Handsign) while he begins to focus his Chi and start developing another Shadow Double after losing his old one in the runaway he had from hebi *

Last edited by K.Dracone on Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HisuiYoru
HisuiYoru
Dragon's Mark
Dragon's Mark

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 7:23 am

Kai is too deeply engrossed in his research of possible treasure and navigation that he has completely entered his usual study trance. Bored and hungry, he covers an eye, "Shoku Shoku Viewing Cloud." A tuft of dandylions drift above the island as he recollects on the events seen by the dandylions. "Interesting... So Hebi-sama is meditating and the idiot's training..." He looks around to find the captain, but doesn't see him. "Probably on the John..." Kai whispers into his rose rapier's hilt and leaps of the boat. The message is then relayed into a rose on display in the captain's office, relaying he has stepped off to meet with Hebi. He leaps off then boat then leaps into a long distance Geppou, heading for Hebi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:07 pm

* He stood up straight , it was a long day . Still no word from his captain . He shrugged he can take care of himself. But then again their was Junior . He sighed , he might be studying hard and not paying attention to the battle taking place right above him. But then again Captain favors him , so Either way it will be best to explore the island a bit. He turned the fire off and got rid of any traces of camp. He stretched and looked around and started to head towards the beach , traveling along the cliffs . Piracy wasn't his thing he didn't want the money . He was with the crew for the sole purpose of Finding his "spot" where the one eyed dragon can finally rest. There was the fact of protecting the crew , but they were strong in their own right too. If he found some common thugs and turned them in for cash , he might be able to better well defend the ship , or just throw a party for them .It's been months since the last party. He sighed everything seem to be going good , heading towards the their ultimate goal . But they seem to be taking a lot of detours now. He almost slip along the rocky cliff , but stood their looking around surveying the area. It was a weird spot , but he paid no mind to it right now.*
Well.... Till they give the signal , i guess i'll search the island. I'm on no orders to attack any pirates but bounties are mine
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:16 pm

*Hebi sat quietly meditating for a few hours before growing restless...ssss im bored i think ill go help brother out....*begins heading toward the ship* i wonder whether the "mice" are still hiding ssss hi hi hi *the seas had been boring lately for months they had sailed meeting weak pirates after another, they thought perhaps this time things wud b different, but apparently these pirates were simply fodder for him nd his brother. Hebi had often admired his brother's knack for decimating crews w/o so much as lifting a finger but this crew took the cake, Hebi* ssssss hi hi hi brother's goin in the record bookssss for this one...i wonder what kind of Captain would ssssso recklesssssly leave his ship....musssst b an idiot....
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net
HisuiYoru
HisuiYoru
Dragon's Mark
Dragon's Mark

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 2:16 am

Kai lands sevral feet in front of Hebi, combing his fingering through his hair, "Hebi-sama, good afternoon. I have finished some light studying. Have you seen the captain?"
Back to top Go down
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:43 am

hearing the desstuction going on in the background i relucktatly back down don't think this is over with i'll be back to take your crew down one by one until then i leave youjumping of the ship with such force the entire side he's on breaks apart as i gets closer to landsanjuroku pound hoswinging my sword a spiraling wave erupts out and takes out the other side of the ship as i hit land taking off running again o lock on to the subtle emmision of haki being emmitted by yume as i find them seeing their shelter i sit cross legged and wait for them to wake as i stand gaurd of them
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:49 am

Yume woke up in the middle of the night and sat up. "Things to do..." she sighed softly as she left the shelter of the cave, "wandering the island".
She went to the shore, which was the darkest side of the island. "A plan...I have one..." Yume sighed softly, she knew that in no time she could make it to the next island...but to leave so quickly without telling Mukasato...she hoped he would understand.

Yume levitated slowly and looked back at the island in the exact area Mukasato would be.
"Please...we need this...Please understand..."
The water rippled as she disappeared in a flicker, and was soaring to the nearest island that offered ships; Water 7.

She levitated along the selection and trailed her hand along all of them as she did so.
"Mm...Ooh~!" she thought, "I love battleships," she blushed as she noticed all of the ammo it provided, and how well made it was would make it a lot
more difficult to penetrate than their old wood ship.

"I'll take...you," she whispered as she lifted her finger and the whole battleship moved towards her. "Sorry for you...the rest...you didn't quite make the cut...ShiShi Odoshi Chimaki~" Yume lifted another hand as all the other ships lifted and were trapped in a condensing water orb vortex, silently crushing down to specs of metal as it was coated in a wave of water, keeping it as quiet as a whisper. She placed the pile of debris on the island as she rode the ship back to the island, hoping Mukasato would be pleased with her decision.
Back to top Go down
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:04 am

as yume starts to wake i silently hide myself to see what she will do seeing the conviction in her eyes i let her go and stand guard of mukusato upon yumes return i notice the new ship she brought with her i go out to greet her and make sure nothing happens on her return yume-chan nice selection of a ship such a shame our old one got destroyed were going to have to make a new flag nowa frown appears on his face at the thought as he finnaly sheathes his blade feeling a little at ease were going to sluaghter them i garante it
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:38 am

Yume is drawn into silence of seeing the Captain.
"...Slaughter...? I did an analysis earlier...we're lucky if we hold our own...we have to get some sort of upperhand...they know a lot of my moves since I tried to preserve Sato-Sans..."
Her eyes silently gazed at the new ship in fear of it being destroyed.
She hated this feeling of wary caution, that things could slip from her protection at any moment.

Yume's hands fell to her side, as her hands grasped tightly into fists as she stared at the floor, her eyes dialating.
"If we're getting anything done...we have to work together!! And plan dammit!!" she yelled softly with tears falling from her eyes in anger.
She thought she would lose Mukasato today, and the thought of losing her fellow crew mate who's been there since the beginning frightened her.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:46 am

*Mukasato had fallen a sleep right after finishing his Double recreation. He wakes up seeing Yume gone and is quick to go search for her but notices someone else is in the area and recognizes that it's his Captain.
(Captain's back, well at least he made it back safely it seems now we'll have time to- oh wait! those guys they arent just any old pirates that one man was able to track me by scent then later my speed.. i've gotta tell the captain we need to get the move on but in such a way I don't appear to smart..)
*Mukasato walks around to his captain now acting clumsy as usual.* Hi Hi captain! I was soooooooooo worried about you!! Did they cut you, beat you up, or torture you?! *He runs all around his captain checking for the things he has just called out and exhales with relief* Yay! captain's amazing he can escape a hoard of pirates without even getting a single scratch!!!-
Oh, a new ship??? (Now's my chance..) SHIP?! bad bad bad bad memories! C-captain the guy that destroyed our ship... he was chasing me and was telling me how no matter where i ran to he could sniff me out and if his other team has the same ability they'll be coming here!! Run Away!!!!!!! *he runs and leaps to the ship but leaping so far my head rams into the mast of the ship and then falls down on my back now having dizzy eyes*
(I'm sorry Yume.. I just have to be this way.. revealing my true power may do more harm than good.)
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:53 am

Yume kept her same expression, not giving away that she knew better as she kneeled beside Mukasato and laid his head on her lap as she rubbed it gently.
"A plan...I have one..." she said softly looking up at the Captain.
"But I can't do it alone...and neither can you...we HAVE to work together..."
Back to top Go down
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:56 am

don't worry he's going to be back soon with the supplies he left for for the time being lets head back to mukasato let's take the ship with us to keep it safe thoughturning around i take out one of my katanas and place it up wright shishi sonson disappearing and reappearing at mukusato the forest from where i stood and now am is completely cut down making a path for the ship to be carried walking back to work as a gaurd for her and the ship i wait for yume to move with me looking at mukusato were going to be defensive until he shows up were out numbered right now i want to even it up a bit but fro now were going to have a trangular defense around the sit lets movewalking at a slow pace so that yume doesn't have to stress herself
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:58 am

*Coming back to his senses eventually he blinks twice*
Oh we have a plan?! I wanna hear it! But I'm afraid I lost my umm what do you call them? Catanna(misspelled on purpose) & Sword? I don't know but those sharp metal sticks, I lost them when I was being chased by that scary scary man I have to go back in town and get some new ones.. Um, Yume you wouldn't happen to have a perfume bottle on you would you?
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:00 am

Yume waves her hand and the ship follows her flawlessly thru the trees as she jogs past the Captain to Mukasato and rests it down without a sound.
"A triangular defense...it's not a bad idea...A perfume bottle...no, I don't have anything," she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:03 am

O-Oh that's fine then! (No not really.. but I can work my away around it..)
Err, Captain how exactly do you plan for me to be a part of this defensive plan seeing as I really am not a good fighter.. *scratches the back of his head*
Back to top Go down
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:20 am

don't worry about it latent abilities come out when you protect things you care about even still it's no problem your stronger than you think you are i have faith that when the time comes you'll show your true strenght until then you have the support of the crew until then we have to wait for that blasted lazy member who probably strolling along right now i'm going to take my post on the other side flare your haki or chi if you think somethings upjump over to the other side i lean against the ship and listen to the voice of the island feeling the pressence of everything around me niticing the depressed nature of yume's pressence they must have went through a lot without me closing my eyes i wait
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:22 am

"I know how you can..." Yume whispered into Mukasato's ear and looked at the ship, she jumped and disappeared appearing on the port as she looked around. "We can submerge under water..." she said softly as she caressed all of the ammo and weaponry as she walked along.
Back to top Go down
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:39 pm

we can but remember your also a fruit user we have to be careful about how we do thislooking at the ground i start to mumble to myselfBinkusu no sake wo, todoke ni yuku yo Umikaze kimakase namimakaselooking up suddenly he's finnaly close to here i can sense his pressence we just have to hold out until he's here don't do anything to drastic or nothing that will endanger the lives of us or yourselfhe better get here quickly i don't know how long we will be able to hold up without him here i guess we wait now
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Piece Grand Adventure

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next