Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Similar topics
Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

One Piece Grand Adventure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:55 pm

* he shakes his head. He walked along to the port side of the ship and sigh slumping againist the wall*
I got it because , their is something i can do with my own chunk of it.
Plus it adds a accomplishment sense to me.
* he sighed and held his side ,his ribs were broken. But he had extra to spare , and his plans were in motion. *
Plus Ryu , wouldn't finish me off that easily. Nor , would he.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 7:09 am

Hebi: watever u sssay...brother and Kai hav gone to sleep sssso i suggest you do the same, we have a lot of errands nd sssailing to do 2morrow. ressst well. *Hebi calmly walks bak to his cabin as he takes mental note of all he has 2 do 2morrow*
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 9:23 am

Yume had been walking now through the park with the little boy close to her side as it was getting late. "Which way is your house?" she asked as they were approaching the apartments. "I-It's right there," he blushed softly.
Yume picked him up and glided up to the window as he opened it.

"Thank you for today," she giggled as he hopped out from her embrace. "Sure..." he blushed about to turn away as she pulled him back to her by his wrist and kissed him softly.

The confused 7 year old boys eyes darted and closed in confusion.
Yume pulled back slowly and kissed his youthful lips once more.

"I might find you again someday and make you mine, so beware," she giggled as she jumped back from the windowsill and glided off back to the ship.
The boy stood there, confused, and red in the face watching off into the distance as his mother came up behind him, crying as she held him close to her.

Lesson Learned I hope...
Don't talk to strangers...
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:43 pm

This feeling.. what is it? Wait, no I can't ignore it or fake it I know this feeling.. Loneliness yet again.. Ungh!
*Mukasato falls down to his left knee pressing his right hand on his face as his body tremors all over suddenly his whole bodily presence changes as every creature even down to the littlest of insects flee off to another direction. He quickly holds up the Tiger hand seal with his left hand as he becomes stable once again and exhales.*
I need... to go to town..
*He stands up on both feet putting back on his shirt and walks to his equipment box now taking out 3 small black balls with a yellow mark on them as he puts them in his back pouch that holds his smoke bombs he leaps down off the cliff heading to town and his first stop... the food store as he wishes to buy Seioubo*
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net/
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 5:14 pm

Her feet touched the water slightly as she saw a flyer being carried on a small wave as the ship moved beside her, and a paper began to sink below her.
"Polution..." she said softly as she picked it up. "Boun...ty hunter wanted?" she tried to read the fading words. "How much does it pay--" Yume's jaw dropped. They paid so much for small bounties. Yume imagined that if her Captain played along, she could turn him in, he could break out, and they would still have the money. Maybe even make this a cycle...
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 9:32 pm

*Ryu awoke the next day feeling much better as his minor injuries were for the most part already disappearing, he walks on deck as the sun begins to peak, signaling early to mid morning* we shud b approaching our island within the next week, however i believe we'll need to restock on items before we get there however. *changes the course of the ship as he luks for the nearest town off a few kilometers to the west*
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 9:40 pm

*As Mukasato buys his Seioubo he stuffs them all into a bag and carries it with him he looks to the left and his face is suddenly feeled with disdain*
You've gotta be kiddin' me why would would they want to come here when I decide to come.. sheesh i refuse to ditch my Seioubo again..
*Mukasato quickly hurries in a clothing store as he buys a nice long formal white shirt with a black suit and black pants and black shades he then quickly changes into that outfit stuffing his old outfit to the bottom of his Seioubo bag and walks out the store*
Meh, perhaps this will help a little bit.. oh wait! i need shoes and socks! being barefoot would give my appearance away without a suspicion..
*He quickly runs back inside the store and buys formal black shoes with black socks he slips those on and continues to walk inside the town looking for something*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:10 pm

* after sleeping thru his hangover , he walked up behind ryu*
Yo.... Care to give the crew a tour of your ship ? I have a bounty on my head now. A big one ... So i need to start looking for somethings to train up. Plus these villagers don't take kindly to wounding all their men. Plus i got some seastone , and Enjoy the food i laid out . Plus wacth your claws, i just cleaned the ship. Two nights ago.
* HE yawned his ribs were still cracked. But he needed to find his supplies he and learn where he can go to tinker with his chunk of seastone. if anything , he need a place to to train. Captain did say he brought that along or installed it*
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:17 pm

Ryu: Date!! cuts him off mid sentence. Please the 1st thing in the morning i'd rather not here ure ramblings. ill giv the tour when i return from town...we need supplies currently tho luckily i hav enuph on me to get us at least 2 weeks worth of supplies...*sorus into town after docking and 1st goes to a blacksmiths shop, dropping off my halberd and a medium sized wrapped package, then moves to various shops getting several large ingredient bundles, Ryu pauses briefly on one of his trips as he notices Sato walking around* hmm i wonder if their entire crew is here....
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 4:58 pm

(Darn he notices me.. well are so he thinks i just simply have to play it off like I'm a normal citizen)

*He changes his voice while talking to some citizens walking within town* Ah now I know everyone must love Seioubo because just a few minutes ago this guy bought the whole first bag of Seioubo i had! come come come and get your seioubo only 5 beri per Seioubo!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:15 pm

*Date sighed he had alot of cash , he went to his cabin and set down his newly found wealth. His Chunk of seastone. All that was left was to awaken himself again. But Ryu was off doing shopping. For now Date would sleep , he took his wanted poster. And looked at it . It did not do him good. Theys said his blind eye was on the left side. HE sighed wel what can you do. HE looked thru the other wanted posters he needed to have a steady income.*
Back to top Go down
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 12:03 pm

dieing from boredom where is this blasted crew of mine that captains haki was so rich and tasty i want to fight him again i still have a faint trail of it i guess i'll just have to challenge him to a one on onewalking over to the edge of the ship i write a note explaining what i'm doing and what direction to follow before i swan dive off the end of the ship and start swimming at an incredible pace out matching my ship completely leaving giant waves in the background
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 12:43 pm

*After Mukasato pretends to be selling Seioubo and sees Ryu leave the town he exhales with relief that he didn't have to engage in conflict* My my.. well I better return to the ship now
*He leaps up on to a building and makes his way back to his special cliff. When he gets there he switches his outfits going back into his ninja clothing while leaving his tux outfit folded neatly and left on the ground. Raising up his Tiger hand seal he blows in a rythmic pattern as a bird flies down towards him and grips both his shoulders with it's feet as it then flies up high into the sky taking Mukasato back to Sky Island*
Heh, Creature Calling really does come in handy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:15 pm

* Date sighed everything seem to calm. were they in the eye of the storm or is the storm still not here. He shook his head. He needed to clear his head. But he didn't want leave again. Not yet , he needed to train again. He had all ready toned his body. His hair was somehow longer than it use to be when they first started this journey*
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 8:32 am

Yume held the Wanted Bounty Hunter flyer in her hand as she glided on to the ship.
"We do need money after all..." she leaned back on a chair looking up at the clouds thoughtfully.

It was weird how randomly the other crew was on her mind...
They were so well put together, and organized...
The Crew's Captain seemed to be cold...but that melted away toward his mates...

Yume was never really close to her Captain, so she began to wonder what it was like...
Maybe being a Pirate isn't my thing...
She began to doubt herself.

These thoughts had her thinking...maybe life as a Bounty Hunter would prove more noteworthy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:44 pm

* Date moved around the ship's deck.
I'm sore from getting hit by her . Losing my edge againist random villagers. Getting drunk like that. I have lost my worth to the crew. But , hmmm Next time i meet up with them. I will have my remacth with her. I need to at least have a fight. That was more of stopping her from interrupting Ryu's fight.There was the matter of that Ninja that Hebi had tracked. They seem like a bunch of scoundrels with no real purpose. But every crew had their special weapon. So far if they weren't so disorganized it would have been a fair price. BUT AHHH!!! How dare they get my eye pacth mixed up on this poster!
He tore the poster to shreds . He was smileing he knew he had to get better again. He was getting old. But still those years had not been kind to his fighting style.*
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:21 pm

Yume stood and looked out into the horizon as she wanted to search out the other pirates.
"I cant just go out without the rest of the crew though..." she sighed softly.
"It would be reckless...Not that I mind..."
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 8:35 pm

*a fews hours late, after Ryu finishes his supplie gathering he heads bak to the armory to collect his Halberd* well well with this we can head out to home....*begins heading bak to his ship* although i'm intensely curious as to the whereabouts of that other crew....not tht im wrried of course considering their Captain's main attribute was a reckless berserking personality with little regard to planning he wud surely destroy himself...*sorus bak to the ship* well gentleman we're ready to set sail....
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 8:14 pm

A note? *Mukasato reads the note looking a bit displeased seeing his captain going to strike Ryu-za's crew once again. He walks away from the note leaping off the ship and walking along Island thinking of some things he can do to help his captain and also wondering if Yume has been alright. Hmm, so much is going on and it seems this crew is falling a part and it seems I'm alone yet again..
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:03 am

Yume stood on the water beside the ship.

We're losing the sight...
The sight of everything we worked for...
I'm not doing this...
I'm not going to recklessly throw myself into destructions way...
For what...?

Yume had made up her mind...
The ship was technically hers...
And her "Captain" was nowhere to be found...
Ever...
This was enough already...

She was going to set sail tomorrow...
And follow the path she joined the crew to start with.
To find the Treasure along the Grand Line so that she could help rebuild her hometown with Sato.

That is IF he went with her...
But with or without Sato...
She was leaving.

"I guess I'll just get some supplies in the morning...it's going to be a long journey..."

It wasn't exactly smart for Yume to go alone...
Though she was more than capable of pulling her own weight...
But there were crews out there; Well put together like Ryuza's. If not worse...

No...No excuses...
What happens...happens.
I would much rather go out into uncharted areas with a goal in mind...
Than to sit here and rot, wasting valuable time...
Besides...
How can things go wrong...if I don't even give things a chance to go right...?

Back to top Go down
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:05 pm

finally reaching the island that the ship had docked on i quickly locate the ship of the pirates that we had fought earlier dropping my haki to null i board their ship and address the captain i would like to form a truce for now because we're going to need it because of our little showcase the marine headquarters are sending every last personnel they have to come and capture us dead or alive you can feel somethings wrong as well with your superior eye sight and smell you could easily can and tell there isn't marine ship for miles meaning they have already started to move. my ship is on the here at the moment. when this truce in done i want a one on one with you
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 2:05 pm

Hebi: oho look wat the sssea king dragged in.....Ryu wat sssay you?
Ryu: a truce? i dont think that will be necessary....1 if you know anything about marine hierarchy you would know that it would be un reasonable to send that many marines out for 2 pirate crews when neither of us are part of the yonkou. 2 obviously you dont recognize me otherwise you would kno Marines below rank of Admiral have a flee on site order for me and my crew...3 considering YOU were the one that decimated the island i think your head is moreso on the chopping block than mine would be. 4. i would be far from this island by now if you werent following me like a persistant bug...however i will agree to your one on one but in due time i have errands to attend elsewhere.....and another thing control your haki it isnt an energy u throw out all the time it shud b sumthing that is never felt unless your actually using it the fact that yours is constantly blasting is a detriment to your skill now please vacate my ship...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 2:20 pm

Date woke up from his nap. He walked onto the deck . He Heard Ryu's "I just showed you up" tone. Rubbish was on board again.

Bah i need to get the tour of our ship. We have enough food and supplies to last us a good voyage. Plus i have my secret stash hidden away for now.

HE turned and glared at Hebi. Hebi could always find he stash no matter where it was. But for now he went to the cannon's and started polishing them while brandishing his weapon. He had no intrest in the conversation.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:22 am

It was early Dawn as Yume had hauled all of the supplies on to the ship.
A lot of the towns people were tempted in to giving things to Yume, as she had set up nets the previous night and caught a load of fish.

Yume brought down the sails as the sun crawled into the horizon.
"Sato...Will you come...?"
She sat down and waited for a few moments as the wind picked up.
In 10 minutes she would set sail, if Sato wasn't here...then she would believe things happen for a reason...
If he didn't make it...
It would mean he wasn't meant to.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:25 am

The wind's rushed past his face as his hair swayed back from the force he sits there thinking, thinking, thinking for more than 10 minutes he stands there on the ground, his head lowering down a bit
So I am still here all alone and my journey has lost its direction now me playing a double personality really has no purpose anymore not if I'm alone..
But, I can't allow myself to break this ninjutsu that I am in.. If i cancel the ninjutsu all these people will be in danger and they don't deserve it..
He looks back once more seeing the ship almost out of eyes view he sighs and looks to the ground
You know, I left my seioubo on the ship...

Last edited by K.Dracone on Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Piece Grand Adventure

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next