Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Similar topics
Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

One Piece Grand Adventure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:21 pm

Soon as the snake slams the tail on the cloaked "body" an eruption of poison gas explodes filling the area all around the snake hebi and the surrounding buildings since under the sheets mukasato replaced himself with his blade that stabbed into the roof of the building the hilt made it seem through the sheets that there was a persons head and the 2 bombs were set on both ends of the hilt to make it seem through the sheets that there was a person with broad shoulders. a few distances away from the scene mukasato smiles.
Perfect, but now I'm running low on equipment.. I've used my 2 poison bombs, lost my katana and now my blade, all i have left is my true equipment.. I'm too close to be captured now but Yume has to recognize me if I'm to get on our ship since its afloat right now. Got it.
*mukasato acts clumsy again where as he switches from ninja running to running like a mad track star* YUUUUMMEEEEEEEEE HEEEEELLLPPP!!!!! IM TO YOUNG TO DIEE!!! He cries amazingly loud sounding completely helpless*
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net/

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:25 pm

* He grined and using soru Evaded the cannon fire as it blew holes in your ship . He stopped his pants fell as he kinda stood their dumbfounded . He snaped back as the whip wrapped around his neck , using his konpeki no jigoku ryuu he slice the whip into pieces as he got flung over. He was glad for his Busōshoku Haki if not that fire would have damaged him. He sheathed his Konpeki no Jigoku ryuu , as he twirl he fired from his doragon no kou kizu the bullets hitting the flag , and missing you as the flag fell down. *
And now i have seen my prize too . I bid you farewell mon ami , by the way you seem excited
* he dove into the water , pulling up his pants as he swam to shore . He got out a coughed a bit. Not how he wanted to end this fight of his. But for now , he should go check on his Captain , and First mate. *
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:31 pm

*Hebi walks from the poison smog looking perfectly fine as he smirks* thisssss has gotten me quite excited....now tht i kno where their ship is this shud b a cinch...i wonder how many crew members i can kill before i hav to go bak... he begins laughing as it deepens before turning into a massive hiss/roar tht fills the whole island as the scene switches*
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:35 pm

Yume glared at him as she stopped the cannon balls before they hit the ship and she gently set them down with a wave of her hand. She grabbed a coat (what was left of it,) from the floor and put it on as she moved the ship on the side of the island. "SATO YOU DUMB ASS--TRANAUT!! I SAID BECAREFUL!" Yume waved her hand and swept a wave over him that shot him up into the air, as she moved the ship under him.

"Geez..." she sighed as she heard the thump he made and her serphant whip molded it's pieces back together.
Yume twirled her finger, shooting a fissure of water up that curtained the area of the island as she directed the ship to make their getaway.
"Played with by a toy...how...different..." her snake hissed as it wrapped around her arm, "It is different...but what can I say...I am excited..."
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:41 pm

Oh boy, here comes the pain!-- *Soon after mukasto makes that statement he falls head first on the ship floor bouncing of his head from the collision on to his butt now rubbing his head*
owie, owie... *once he regains some of senses after being dizzied from the head crash he clings to yume's leg* It was terrible Yume!!! terrible i say!!! T-this snake man was coming after my seioubo and h-he stole it *sniffs* ALL OF IT!!! T-then he ate it all and kept coming for me so i ran and ran then he had the nerve to run inside a weapons shop and caused a whole bunch of poison bombs to erupt that's why you see that green cloud of gas in that area.
*he stops clinging to her leg then sits silently crossed leg*oh by the way, where's the captain?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:44 pm

* seeing a random water fissure appear he aims his doragon no kou kizu at the flying target shooting a barrage of bullets , not really trying to get a killing shot. Just enough to show them. Who's boss. He gathered his blades and after reloading his gun , he used soru to travel quickly . He stopped near these buildings as he picked up a bag. he opened it to be found it was full of seioubo . he grinned whatever idiot that threw this away was unlucky. He had enough here to feed the captain and himself . He sighed and bought some more cooking supplies to make some more food. He slowly walked back to the ship taking his look over this island. It may very well be the stage for a Grand Battle.*
Hehehe heh heheh I Yume was her name... hmmm She might be intresting . But neh , i can't fight her. I could barely cut her clothes let alone hurt her.
*he spits on the floor as he looks around.*
Oh well she got my blood boiling and if i hadn't swicth to my yuragi doragon. I might have been seriously hurt back there
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:57 pm

*Hebi walks from the forest unleashing a blast of haki directly on the ship nd both Mukasato and Yume causing them both despite their strength to start sweating* am i the ssssnake u were running from? *chuckles* Rankyaku *Hebi kicks sending a haki imbued blade of air tht shatters ure water wall while still having enuph power to cut through ure ship as though it were butter* loe and behold i find another one to add to my meal....
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:08 pm

*while Mukasato is sweating he notices the energy coming from a specific direction as he peeks over the side of the boat and sees Hebi*
(O my. . . not this creep again I think he wants to marry me or somethin')
Y-Yume.. that's the man who ate all my seioubo!! *points at him with my finger shaking*
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:16 pm

Yume feels the disturbance as her Haki balances out the levels.
"Sato-San...we need a plan..." her whip tightened around her and hissed as she stood.
Yume waves her hands and draws the sails as she twirls her fingers the waves begin to crash and spin at high speeds. Her eyes glowed a bright blue as she could now predict in coming attacks for a few moments.

"This guy...prepare yourself...ShiShi Odoshi..." she said softly as she waved her hand and the land on the island begins to erupt and collapse in as the debris form the shape of a menacing lion that crashes in downwards on Hebi-San.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:21 pm

* He whistles ignoring the obvious battle of the First mate and the yume , and some other guy. He hoped Hebi didn't kill Yume yet , he wanted to toy with her alittle bit more. He found a good spot and started to make camp. There was no way he was sleeping on the boat .*
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:23 pm

*Hebi suddenly appears above the ship using soru* Rankyaku Drill *i jut my legs downward as they instantly form into an enormous black snake tail striking through ure ship as a spiral blast of energy completely tears the ship apart* predicting my movements? *2 large fangs form as my tongue begins hanging out loking like a snakes, i disappear using soru reappearing on whats left of the splintered ship*
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:35 pm

Nooooo!!!!! *yells in slow motion running away from the blast with my eyes closed and crashes into yume knocking her back while i get knocked back as well
(Good she can't see my body at that angle.. Rankyuka.)
*as he gets knocked back he flips his body backward with dramatic force and lands on his head while his body flipped backward his right leg swung up with the force releasing a rankyuka blast at the rankyuka drill causing an eruption*
Oh, Oh my! he was just playing with our feelings he wouldn't have reaaally destroyed our ship he gave us a firework display! Yippiie!! Now get rid of him yume!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:38 pm

* finished setting up camp , Daté set his konpeki no jigoku ryuu down as he took his shirt off slowly . he looked at his side where one of the blades cut him. He tore of his scarf and wrapped it around his side. as he replaced his haori and shirt. He sighed that haki wave really , did mess him up. But The first mate seems , to be taking good care of them. He grabs one of his katana's as he starts practicing*
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:43 pm

"ShiShi Odoshi Chimaki," she waves her hand as a wave rises over the ship and collides with hebi-san in the form of a lion head as it engulfs him in a massive column that rapidly condenses into a gigantic helix that is so solid that it prevents the opponent from moving any part of their body

"Some Captain...where the hell are you?!!" she thinks to herself
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:53 pm

pfft this foolishnesssss is bothersome and annoying....Rankyaku Basilisk Whip *backflips with amazing flexibility as his lower body changes into a snakes body sending an immense bladed shockwave in the form of a snake through ure water causing it to explode* Rokushiki Combo Snake Charmer *he sorus so fast tht just his initial soru makes 3 simultaneous afterimages, suddenly countless images of Hebi appear all over the ship, as several fissures begin appearing, u notice tht in some of the images Hebi has his hand on one of his katanas, he suddenly appears on shore, as u both hear a deafening crack* Viper Strike *ure ship suddenly explodes in a splinter of wood, as Hebi soru into the forest* hmph Mission Accomplished brother
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:02 pm

Yume raises a wave around her and Mukasato as she holds him up while levitating and repelling the debris.
"We need to get away from here, not sure how far other land is though...we have to stay here for now..." she looks down at a few floating barrels of supplies in the water as she puts him down on one and moves them toward land, the direct opposite side to which the other pirates camp was set.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:06 pm

(Darn it only if captain didn't leave the ship...)
*he looks at yume feeling regret and a bit sorrowful for being so stubborn to fight alongside her he then sighs and closes his eyes*
Are you feeling alright??
(Next time that snake guy shows his face i'll make sure the shadows wipe him out of existence..)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:12 pm

* He sighed and signaled Hebi to the pirate camp . He had the food ready and all the treats from the bag for the first mate*
You better stay here, you know your brother dosen't like to be interrupted when he is quenching his thirst . I'm going to do more recon on this place , see if their anything of interest around here. Do you want somthing while i go into town ?
* he pulled on his haori and sheathed his katana. as he rested his hand on the sheaths.*
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:16 pm

no no i will wait, besides we wont b staying long....now tht my mission is done itll only be a matter of time before brother finishes and we can set sail i believe he wants to head to Water 7 to get a new ship..so hurry back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:20 pm

*He smiled and waved him off. As he started off into the forest using soru to search more thoroughly , he reached the town. And started talking and gathering news , as he got more ammo for himself , and some materials for traps. He left them at a storage , before heading off to search the surrounding mountain tops.
A new ship... That means more people , and more cooking for them Damn it... oh well at least for now . i can see if i catch any helpless little bounties
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:57 pm

The two floated back to shore.
Yume looked over at him with a soft smile. "Of course! I-I'm fine, I'll just be a minute, and be cautious, dont forget we're not alone here," she said before walking behind a few trees, not too far away as she pulled out a stake of wood that had flown and gauged into her side. "G-Geez...this sucks...we were about to have dinner too..." she winced as she held her hand on it, applying pressure so the blood would slow down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:06 pm

* He walked to the top of the mountain and surveyed the entire area. He makes a small fire , as he starts cooking . the delicious meat he bought at the village for himself. HE got up slowly while it was cooking. He needed to practice a bit more with his swords. He was feared throughout the sea , but still he never met an enemy like Yume. He would devise a way to counter her fruit powers. He figured her limitations already , and knew the general weakness. But he needed something clever *
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:20 pm

Alright then..
*As Yume is out of sight he begins to get angry with himself. his face finally shows his death like expression*
All this happened because i decided to stay hidden in the shadows especially away from my comrades.. Also if I didn't go snooping around on other people's territory we wouldn't have gotten assaulted. at this point i don't even want to bite into a Seioubo...
Right before he begins to turn around to go to his special place he remembers the captain is no longer around and therefore he can't just leave Yume alone, especially not at a time like this where the enemy may come back once more. He goes to check on Yume noticing her holding her wound. His eyes widen a bit and this would be perhaps the first time one of the crew members have seen a focused and serious face on Mukasato.
Yume your injured! I can't have you laying around here in that condition, i'll have to take you to an area i keep to myself it's not safe to run into town because one of those guys has my scent..
(all of this happened because i'm so... stubborn.. I don't think I know why myself i choose to keep my fighting class hidden..)
*He picks up yumi and dashes along making his way up on a secluded cliff where it is angled in a such way that no matter where the sun turns there will be a forever casted shadow on top of it he lays Yume down and goes inside a box where she sees many martial type clothing he rips one apart and hands it to her so she can use that to first help the blood to stop dripping. he then goes and starts to mix these different materials together*
(Do i tell her the truth of what i am, or do i just make up another story...)
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:46 pm

So even through your pains you still have the heart to treat me, the clumsy and useless, crew member kindly. Thank you..
*He takes the meat and begins eating it having some quick flash backs of how times were before he became a part of the crew*
Yume this place we are in right now, use to be home to my father he loved nature and from being on this cliff he could observe all nature. He brought me up here once and told me why i should appreciate it, being nature. Of course i always wondered why he had this box full of martial clothing eventually I found my answer. He was martial artist fighter and perhaps he did enjoy nature as much as he said he did but i know this was a training ground for him. Unfortunately he passed away someone got to serious in a martial artist competition with him and ended up killing him ever since i decided to wear his martial clothing in hope I could be a great fighter like him, but i guess that's only a dream seeing how pathetic I am..
(That'll be the story she knows of this cliff.. I won't tell her yet.. maybe never)
*After eating some of the meat he finishes mixing up materials together as he has formed a kind of gooey liquid
I'll place this on your wound it'll help your body to recover in that area much more quickly and it may sting a lot because it is killing any bacterium that is inside that wound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:58 pm

* He took a deep breathe as he continued to practice with his single katana. His memories flowing back to earlier times. Date was a remembering the time when he was still a young boy. It was during a assault on his village when a group of bandits came to pillage. Date was just fresh out of obtaining his new sword. When he came back down from the mountain his village was on fire. He ran to save and help as many of the people as he could. They were all beaten to death by some sort of club. As the fire roared , he saw the bandit standing in the middle of the flames as his cronies were taking the gold back to the boat. The bandit roared as he charged with his fellow pirates towards him. He defended as best as he could , but the blood and flames at his back made it hard. He tried to swing out of pure rage , but the bandit grab dodge and smashes his club into date's face. As they left him for dead , his father who had not been in the village tried to stop the bandits . His memory is foggy here as he was knock out for a good minute. He woke up his right eye gone completely black . He saw his father cut down as , Date rushed forward swept his blade across , cutting the leader's back killing the crew. he leaped up int othe air and dived down cutting thru the leader*

I remember now ....
* Date snapped back to reality as he performed his infamous Phantom Dive , he was sweating but he remembered his skills.

Last edited by Heero Eternal Romantic on Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Piece Grand Adventure

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next