Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Similar topics
Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

One Piece Grand Adventure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:54 am

As the wind blew threw Yume's hair...She saw how loneliness would be a huge enemy of hers on this journey.
After joining the crew...Someone was always around...
Sato was always around.

We could only guess this is why she couldn't say Goodbye.
Goodbye meant, Bye forever.
Yume just couldn't bring herself to that, and she could only hope that their fates would collide or intertwine.

Yume took a seat on the deck as she waved a hand and withdrew the anchor, slowly drifting from the port.

"HEY!!"
Yume quickly stood and looked over to see the familiar young boy running alongside the moving ship.

Tears mysteriously rimmed in her eyes as she waved.
"Go home!! Your mom'll freak!"

"I wanted to say goodbye!!" he yelled back.

Yume's tears spilled over as the boy threw over a bouquet of hand picked lilies.
A weak toss, they began to tumble as Yume leaped from the ship and dove for them before they hit the water.

She levitated up to the young boy. "It isn't goodbye...it's see you later..."
She whispered with her lips to his, her voice a lovely velvet tone as she kissed his lips once more, somewhat passionate as she floated back to the ship and continued to steer effortlessly with her mind alone.

Leaving the young boy standing where the land ended, a bright blush on his face, his hand frozen in his wave.

"See you later Kid..." Yume wiped away her tears roughly with her arm.
"Gotta make something out of this life of mine..."
Back to top Go down
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:41 am

as much as i hate to say this my crew is deteriorating peace by peace by now mutiny should be occurring. It pains me to ask but let me join your crew i'll stay out of your way and help out when possible but i will refuse to be bossed around seeing as were about the same level. Me having nothing left to loose if you decline my offer every ounce of energy i have to annihilate this ship and crew placing my hands on my katanas
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:02 pm

Yume leaned back on a chair, defying gravity as she waved her hand mopping the deck.
"Aww this sucks...This means no sharing of chores! What have I gotten myself into...?" she sighed sleepily as something hit the front of the ship.
"W-What the...?!"
Yume jumped up and looked out spotting another ship from the military.

"This doesn't look too good..."
With a wave of her hand all of the cannons locked on the ship with perfect accuracy.
"I should play it off...Like my Captain is in his quarters...or else I could be taken advantage of..."

The Military ship stopped in the distance.
Now I wait for you to make a move...

In her head Yume planned out how to take the ship down, she just needed to make sure she wasn't being reckless by underestimating their abilities; she remembered how well that worked for her ex-Captain.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 8:46 pm

Hebi: sssshehehe *shakes his head and stands by his brother drawing his blade while his face becomes increasingly snake like*
Ryu-za: hmph...ure pitiful...perhaps this is why your crew is deteriorating....u rush into situations without once considering them, it pains you? maybe it pains them that you continually leave them. I recognized the shattered morale of your crew when we left that island and from them you should have focused on helping them for the damage that admittedly both of us caused. how do you call yourself a captain in fact we are only equals in that title alone. dont you dare come to MY ship asking to join MY crew and still keep this pride about you as and claim yourself on my level. no if you wish to throw yourself in suicide then fine by me but let me spell some points out for you. if you do kill me your still left crewless and without a rival to test yourself on top of that im sure your ex crew considers this act an act of betrayal is they were to get word of it. next your up against 3 of my crew against your 1 so go ahead attack ill welcome the challenge and as for the ship if it causes this much strife i'd rather let it be destroyed then *draws my halberd and swings it to the side as all my masts are completely splintered into nothing* so now wat will you do "brave" one if this is to be a fight draw your blades and prepared to become lost in this Haze of Death...
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:50 pm

sighing deeply man not suited to be a captain much less a pirate oh welllooking down at my katanai hope you guys will forgive me for thispicking up my katanas i launch them over the side of the boat as they plummet into the water. shaking my head i look down and give a wave i"ll do some traveling settle down get a family walking calmly to the railing i drop a medium sized bag of gold make sure to come and find me when your pirate king i might use the spar to spice my life upwith my back turned i give a final wave and jump of the ship onto the mainland walking way with my hands in my pockets
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 10:12 pm

Hebi: oho wat a surpris....i believe that shows some strength of character...
Ryu-za: hmm...Date' get his katanas and give them to me when youve found them....*looks at the figure walking away, before picking up the gold passing it to Hebi* use that and find sum1 on this island to repair our ship *looks at the masts painfully* when this ship is finished we're setting sail, i think i owe it to their crew to give them the news....Date' ure to stay on the ship and watch it with hebi till i get back...if marines come sail the best u can with the ship ill find you eventually *Ryu spreads his wings and flaps them once taking off high and fast into the air before speeding off*
Back to top Go down
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 10:23 pm

laughing nervously as ryu-za takes offman i get chills when i see him it would be the fight of a lifetime but it would be bad to leave that crew with a badly wounded captain. shivering we would both be really messed up after that fight. oh well. taking off my over shirt i write a message to the crew if you guys loose track of what's important to you or what it means to be a pirate seek me out i'll continue my training for when the day comes :from a foolish captain take care Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 7:16 pm

Date sighed and nodded , he was the only that could swim. He pinned his blades down three on each side of him. He dove into the water swimming , Hebi could take care of himself for now. If anything He would be back in time to finish off any marines.

Why is everyone so reckless ? BAh! First that girl gets into my mind , this captin has me swimming , that play thing of hebi has him blood drunk.

Getting to a good portion of the way down he saw the glimmering of the blades. He unleashed one of his two non blade techiniques. Dragon's breathe thrusting him down to the bottom as he grab the blades. He stood there he was running out of air, but still he enjoyed the quietness of the ocean. The stark beauty of silence is amazing.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:43 am

Yume stared off as the Military's ship now cruised along her ship.
Her hand stayed to the side of her, one finger extended, as in one swift movement she could barrage them in endless ammo.

"Hold your fire..."
"What do you think I'm doing?" she sighed as the Captain of the Squadron arose to the side of their ship.
"We have a proposition for you...Seeing as you don't have a Captain..." he pointed to the flagless ship.
She mentally slapped herself in the forehead. Yume had overlooked that aspect.

"Don't be like the rest of the reckless pirates out there...You have a chance to make money...
Isn't that what people like you are after anyway...? Why not reach that with far less enemies...? You already know what to expect from fellow pirates...Why not have the Military behind you instead of against you...? Give it some thought...You seem like a smart girl. Here,"
he tossed a small bag of gold. "Take the non-reckless path...The path less traveled. Recruiting is taking effect on an island not too far-off from here. Make your decision, openings won't be available for much longer" he tilted his hat before leading off his ship, leaving Yume there to wallow in her thoughts.

She was more than considering it...
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:27 pm

*~*Please Note: Previous post has been editted Mukasato is no longer in his true self he still is using his double personality*~*

Well, captain hasn't returned maybe he died.. Hopefully not though. I wonder what I should do everyone's just out and about doing their own thing.. Ah it should be quite fun to get a job! I'll get a job make my own special ship and wa-lah! Mukasato of the Seas! Hahaha... Ok maybe thats a bit too much but it still is a good thought.
Mukasato runs along finding some handy work he can do both on sky island and the island below that is now destroyed. on the island that is destroyed he works with a repairing crew who is there to repair the island and because of Mukasato's great ability to do hands-on work he easily gets promoted and earns more money quickly.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net/
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:17 pm

walking through the forest on the island having no over shirt i'm now in a plain white T. scratching my head in a confused way i stop walking and start to think. so the stress of being a captain is gone but the excitement with it as well. maybe that wasn't the best choice but I'll live with it no time to second guess my self i start walking towards the town again my hands on my head covered by my red hair. i stop abruptly as i hear a strange whistling sound as i listen closely i done in on where it's coming from and find a young boy practicing with a bow. He was about 4'6 with messy hair that spiked naturally. he grabbed 3 arrows and moved a strand of hair from in front of his face while squinting. As soon as the strand was gone from his face he pulled the line back and let loose arrow after arrow all landing in the same spot splitting the arrow that landed before the other as the strand moved back in front of his face he let go of the breath he was holding and sat down. rather impressed at the skill he had at his age he was no older than 13 ikio: boy that was rather impressive *walking out from where i was watching walking towards him i stop a couple of feet in front of him i see he is fidgeting rather uncomfortably* don't worry i won't hurt you tell me what is you name?
Boy: my name is James, why does this concern you who are you?
Ikio:*laughing abruptly* such vigor for such a young age your going to mature into a great man one day. my name is Ikio and well I'm and ex pirate *seeing the concerned look on James face as his hand tightened around his bow* don't worry I'm not here to hurt you in anyway tell me do you have an ambition?
James:* his eyes light up and show much intensity at the subject* i want to be a pirate and sail the seas with a crew i can call family, but i have to be strong enough to protect them first* standing up without moving the strand of hair he lets another arrow loose splitting another arrow. He looks over at me closing his eyes giving me a wide smile
Ikio: kid i like your determination and i believe you have potential to not just be a great pirate but a great person. i want to take you under my wing as my disciple * reaching a hand out i wait for his response*
James: * shaking my hand excitedly* you seem like a good person i trust you
Ikio: alright kid go grab the things you need from your house we leave tonight don't get caught *ruffling his hair before he takes of running
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:31 pm

Ryu:*Ryu transformed into his full dragon form moves quickly as he smells out the closest member of the Red Hair Pirates. Smelling the girl nearby he heads off in that direction soon he reaches her ship as he notices the fleet of marine officers now heading away* interesting I wonder whats going on...*lands on the battleship transformed back into his human form*
Ms. Yume was it? I apologize for the intrusion however i mean you no harm im simply to relay a message to you....

Hebi: tsk tsk it seems there are no shipwrights on the island to help us, o well when we go home im sure me and Ryu can repair the masts.....Date has been down there for quite awhile Color of the King: Awareness *Hebi sends out a concentrated burst of haki giving Date the image of an angry Hebi to shock him* gudness he duz realize that if he drowns none of us can save him....
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:04 pm

Yume turns around as she gives the small token from the military a toss. The coins chiming as they hit the floor.

"You're that Captain..." her eyes taking in his appearance. "Captain Ryu-za correct...?" she ran a hand through the back of her hair as it fell like a curtain onto her shoulders. Her weapon Namida hisses respectfully in admiration.

"What's the message...?"
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:52 pm

Ryu: your ex captain Ikioi has given up piracy...however he states that if you ever become lost your welcome to find him and he will help you find your way...along with an apology for his foolish actions.....and with this Ill take my leave....*turns and spreads his wings once more* by the way im sure you'll make a wonderful Marine but i warn you morals are subjective to thought alone *takes off immediately after finishing and speeds back to his ship transforming into his full form as he flies from sight*
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:57 pm

Yume watched as Ryu flew off.
An unfamiliar feeling of warmth on her cheeks.
"My job will never change the dedication of my Heart...I won't lose myself to my decision..."

The ship began to resume it's course. It was time to resign from this life.
How far this island was...she didn't know...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 6:31 am

Date held his breathe longer he felt the beauty was something he wanted. He yearned for... just a simple life, his eyes closed as he stood there somewhat floating drifting at the bottom. He let his air escape from his lips.

I'm weary of this fighting ... for what? Some young girl to die like a dog?Villages being destroy by a senseless powerhouse? THe warming embrace of the sea... how death seems like the best way out.

Date grinned as his eyes narrowed. He sheathed the katanas. He looked up his blood was pumping , this close to death would be a wake up call for him. He prepared to launch himself back up to the surface.

Death awaits those foolish enough to be entice by her slumber , those that stray for thier own path will see death. If i die now , Ryu is gonna die from lack of food. Hebi might get bored too ... Pffft Hebi in a swimsuit !?!? EWWW yuck! Why am i only one that can swim? Did i ever find my missing bomb ?

Somewgere on the island, a random theif was blown up. A family was spared , the futures changed . Landing on the boat breatheing heavily , he drop the katana's as he picked up his sheathing them. He ran his fingers thru his hair and looked at hebi pointing one of his swords at him.

Never send that image again... Ever...
Back to top Go down
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:03 am

Ikioi:*smiling as james is seen running back with a small over the shoulder bag his hair falling back into place as he stops to catch his breath* we still have time left before we head out to our ship so were going to train a little * walking backwards some* you have until we leave to hit me with an arrow have fun kiddo * taking off running as an arrow fly's past me after a couple of hours it's now dark and were both tired him slightly more than me

James: how are you not more tired than me?

Ikioi:*laughing really hard* been doing this for a long time *ruffling his hair* it's time to go we depart now

Both made there way onto a ship where Ikioi claimed to have "paid" for and left in the dead of night to a new island
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:06 am

Ryu-za: *Ryu-za returns to his ship transforming into his human form as he lands, he looks at the swords on the deck and picks them up setting them on his waist* ill keep these until the day he's ready....young Captains....
Hebi: it seems we'll hav to back track to water 7 to get this repaired....
Ryu: o well. looks like we have one moe detour before we can head home for a break....*Ryu grows his wings flapping upward as he transforms into his full form picking up the ship between his massive fore talons and begins flapping toward the setting sun*

Five Years Later
*on an unmarked Island in the New World Ryu-za and crew sit relaxing on the beach of the Island, the roar of various creatures are heard in the background, as Ryu looks up his eyes glowing with excitement as he releases an immense roar himself, his ship stands fully repaired with the masts down ready to sail at any time*
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:22 am

One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 8 Yume_a12

(5 Years Later)

"Wakai!" Yume called out to the young boy mopping the deck.
"We might have ourselves another catch soon, get ready" she smiled while licking some sugar from her finger as she unbuttoned the blouse of her military attire, fanning herself.

"Yes ma'am!" he blushed nervously as he continued cleaning.

After 5 years...
Yume had become the Staff Sergeant...
2nd in command.

Wakai; the young boy she once branded 5 years back was now recruited under her wing.
The perfect accessory to help aid her bounties.
He had eaten a fruit that Yume had confiscated during one of her hold-ups.
The Homura Fruit.

The Sea Shadow her new battle ship now roamed the familiar terrain.

"Just another day..." she sighed.
(See character profile for Wakai Koibito for info on the Homura Fruit)
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:38 am

*Mukasato continues his job as he now has a lot of money and makes his own ship made out of black steel that is equipped with cannons. By this time after the five years, the island below that was once destroyed is now restored and people can happily live on sky island or the island below. Mukasato appreciates the work he has done and now sets sail on his ship not knowing exactly where he'll go but he know for sure he can't stay on this island. It's not for him.
Ah, well i finished fixing up the island and now people can live on both islands as they please. Well i'll go back home if i can find it.. It's probably about the only place i can live in right now..
Back to top Go down
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:56 am

Ikioi:*working as a blacksmith the clink of metal against metal can be heard in his medium sized workshop located in the forest. Finishing another blade i set it in water to cool my blade have started getting pretty famous. Washing my hands i untie my hair letting it spread out on my back as it now is waist lenght. looking around.* where is that blasted disciple of mine
James:* waking from my afternoon nap in a tree i stretch and scratch my head realizing i didn't put my hair up before i slept it takes 15 minutes to fix my hair and the one sole strand never stays put. jumping from tree to tree i reach the zip line i set up a while back throwing cloth over it i glide down the line to the shop* sup pops i see you finished that new blade of yours *looking over at a picture of his wife and kid*
Ikioi:yea no thanks to you* looking up at the sky* there is an ominous wind about today boy keep on your toes i feel that something is going to happen today
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 1:00 am

Date was just about ready to finish shaving himself as the roar shook the island and he cut his lip. Leaving a noticeable scar he cursed loudly. But well using his swords to shave isn't something he should have done. He yawned and looked at his captain.

These years and i finally perfected my fighting style. But BAH im tired of collecting small bounties. My bounty has rose , but ehhh no one has came for me due to Ryu and Hebi being around. Which makes my life easier , i can lay back and sleep.

Ryu this may sound weird ... but can you not be such animal . Man i nearly done took off the right side of my lip. I wanna get a party started and have a good ole fashioned fight!!
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 5:51 pm

Hebi: Perhaps you shouldn't shave with a sword....
Ryu: *chuckles* besides I knew it would get your attention....we're setting sail, im gonna go get us some meat and a few food stuffs till we get to the next island, prepare the ship and make sure all our weapons are ready, I smell marines about 30 miles west of here *Ryu gets up stretching before using soru to disappear into the forest*
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 10:13 am

Yume sways her finger in the air, this way and that as the ship cruises along the sea with rapid speed, but immensely swift.

"Ooh...looky Wakai..." she pointed. "I see a yummy ship in the distance..."
Wakai squints with his hand to his forehead, blocking the sun from his eyes as he nervously looks into the distance, the sea breeze rustling his spiky brown hair.

"I-I see it ma'am...looks like a catch,"
"Yes it does..." Yume analyzes the flag of the ship. "A mighty fine catch," she runs her fingers through the back of her hair as she caresses Namida and he grins widely while Yume begins thinking out a plan.

"I'm turning on the camou," she announces with a soft voice as the entire ship, and all it's contents have disappeared within thin air.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:02 pm

Hm, I have no idea where I'm going.. Maps don't help me find my homeland because it's not drawn on the map its an unknown island.. I'll probably be sailing forever..
*He sits back while taking out a bag of Seioubo and begins eating one after the other while he thinks where could his home island be. While he does so he notices a new island just up ahead however the shape of it doesn't fit to Mukasato's image of his home island so hed decides not to pay too much attention to it
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Piece Grand Adventure

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next