Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
What is love worth? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
What is love worth? - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
What is love worth? - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
What is love worth? - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
What is love worth? - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
What is love worth? - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
What is love worth? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
What is love worth? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
What is love worth? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What is love worth?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

What is love worth? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:33 pm

"I'm not going to die. Let me finish. I just need sleep afterwards...please let me finish. I'm stronger than you are...Raiden, please. You won't make it, I cant live without you." I let tears fall down my face as I pinned his wrists to the ground and continued.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:38 pm

* he sighed and nodded slightly . He felt her life going into his body as she finished and passed out on the floor. HE stood up , he was nearly healed . A few minor injuries were nothing compared to what he put her thru. He took of his jacket , he put it on her . He smiled his appearance was back to normal now. He lifted her as he used his jacket to keep her warm in the cold night. He didn't know where he was or if he had the strength to get back to the hotel if he could find it. But he had to try for her , if not...
Hang in there Aria i'll find a way to get back to the room for you. I can't die yet without saying thank you at least.
He smiled and walked along the path he thought would get them closer *
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:29 pm

I was able to feel warm arms cradling me into his chest... I was able to hear his breathing and passing cars...I was able to smell his intoxicating scent...But I wasnt able to open my eyes or speak. It felt as though we were walking for an eternity...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:33 pm

* He walked as man with a prupose . Getting to the hotel room , as he set you down. His body was exhausted beyond limit , they were 10 miles away. He endured the sun for them both to get home . OR what they could call home for the time being. He smiled seeing her be still with sleep . He sat down and laid with her holding her , as long as she was in his arms .Nothing bad could happen to them . He fell asleep as his head hit the pillows*
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:42 pm

I awoke replenished, with his arms around mine. He was sleeping. I got out of bed without him waking up to make him breakfast. I gathered all I could find and put together the best I could. After finishing, I put the hot breakfast on the night stand, gently and clbrd back into bed, nuzzling into him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:44 pm

* he smelled the aroma waft into the air , and then burried his head into your neck and held you closer*
smells good , but i rather stay with you a little longer.
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:47 pm

"I don't mind..." I pressed myself close to him, enjoying his warmth. "Do what ever you'd like."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:49 pm

* He grinned as his muscles ached but he still held her*
Love... but i'm too tired to do THAT .
* he laughed silently , he could care less about that , he had the perfect girl . Even if somthing were to seperate them , he had experience love , if even for a moment. *
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:54 pm

I laughed into his chest. "I didn't mean that...you need rest." I reached up to his his nose. "Rest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:56 pm

* smiles and kisses your head. A melancholy mood had settle down , but he held her*
But if i rest i don't get to be with you. So i rather not rest right now.
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:02 pm

"I'm always with you...Sleep...you need it" I kissed his neck gently. "The sooner you rest is the sooner we can spend time together." I whispered in his ear gently, "Plus I'll be able to repay you for dinner..." I smiled into his neck and pulled the covers over us. "rest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:05 pm

* Shivers ran down his spine . He forgot dinner , he smiled and kissed her goodnight. HE closed his eyes and drifted into a deep sleep .
Hokuto.... IF you can hear me . This is your day off . I fear that you need to blow some power out before my body is consumed by that which i can not control
Of course lord. * He had finally accepted Raiden as his master. HE did the same procedure as before . Slipping off his palm into a humanoid figure. HE hesitated before l leaving feeling as he had to say good bye love. But Demon's don't love.... Something was weird but he ignored it*
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:09 pm

I noticed the demon leaving the room, changing Raiden again. I enjoyed his intoxicating smell as he slept with me in his arms. I felt safe with him, as I watched him sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:10 pm

* he kept sleeping feeling more at peace with himself now*
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:12 pm

As he slept deeper, I rose from bed without waking him up to change. I had been in the same clothing for two days. I went to the bathroom and washed my clothes, hanging them on the shower frame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:16 pm

* he shifted in his bed uneasy but stopped relaxing as he lay on his stomach. He his muscles burned from just those simple movements. He had walked for a day straight carrying Aria in his arms. *
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:22 pm

I gathered enough energy to be able to heal muscle injuries. With a swift warm energy, I laid a bath of purple light over him, without waking him, I helped him as best as I could. I was still cold, having all my clothing drying. I kept my composure as best as I could, and continued.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:24 pm

* he woke up a couple of mintues later feeling refreshed . He propped himself up and looked around yawning*
Aria ... ?
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:26 pm

I went to check on my clothing. Still wet... I left the bathroom wearing a robe to see him completely refreshed on the bed. I walked over and kisses his cheek. "Feeling better?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:28 pm

* He smiles and pulls you ontop of him as he smiles *
Feeling much better , Plus your already ready for what i wanted to do
* he chuckled but he held you. smiling *
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:30 pm

As he pulled me on top of him, I laughed lightly. "Is that so?" I brought my lips to his neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:31 pm

* he smiled arching his neck slightly , he ran his hands up her side . He gently tugging at the robe *
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:34 pm

His touch sent shivers down my spine, making me gasp lightly. I nibbled on his neck, moving lower to his collarbone. My hands tugged at his shirt in response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:38 pm

* he held her waist tightly on him as he leaned up to meet her . He kissed her neck slowly . He moved the covers out the way they were getting in between their passion*
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:45 pm

Once again, he sent me to lunacy. My breathing got heavier and I felt my heart beat out of my chest.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

What is love worth?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Main Attraction :: Finished or Suspended RPs-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com