Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
What is love worth? - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
What is love worth? - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
What is love worth? - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
What is love worth? - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
What is love worth? - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
What is love worth? - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
What is love worth? - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
What is love worth? - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
What is love worth? - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What is love worth?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage

What is love worth? - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:14 pm

(OOC: I'm glad you did . )

* he was still out cold*
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

I gently brought my lips to his, tugging on his lower lip before trailing my lips down his neck. There, I bit down into his neck... Maybe that'll wake him up...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:18 pm

* he turned red and let out a soft moan kissing you back and opening his eyes * mmmmm this is a nice way to wake up .
* he shook his head as he sat up , his head was foggy he saw Aria and turned red again*
WOW you look .... ummm i ummmm amazing
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:29 pm

I smiled warmly and thanked him, leaving butterfly kisses over his cheek, jawline, and neck. He still blushed violently, sending me to a very happy place. I sat on his lap and cuddled against his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:30 pm

* I smiled as i held you close to me *
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:32 pm

"We're in the middle of the floor in a mall...Let's walk around." I stood up and held my hand out to interlace my fingers in his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:12 pm

* he nodded and stood up and followed Aria. He smiled , and walked along.
They say demons don't have emotions or can't feel love
We tend to live off anger , sadness why ?
Curious to know that's all
It has been known we can fall in love but it isn't likely . Love is weakness
I can see how *
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:35 pm

We roamed around the foreign mall, watching people walk around, smelling the aroma's of food stands. It was peaceful. He kept a constant blush on his face, making me giggle every time I found myself looking at him...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 3:46 pm

* He chose to stop at a coffee shop , he smiled as he went to go buy a cup of joe for himself. He needed to warm himself up, he was feeling a strange coldness for some reason. Something that seemed almost unnatrual to him.
Something feels different , it feels like i'm near death
I felt that chill too
Thoughts of his death flashed into his mind , his hand tremble slightly as he drank the coffee burning the tip of his tongue. These were repressed memories of when he was depressed about his parent's death. Why were they showing up now ? His eyes went wide , he drank slowly .*
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 4:46 pm

I waited for him to buy his coffee, feeling a chill creep up my spine. No...not now... I went in the coffee shop and took his hand. "We need to go. I'll explain on the way, but we must go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 10:14 pm

* He spilled his drink over his lip and it burned as it slid down , he followed behind her as she hurried out the coffee shop*
Love if you have the urge for THAT we can wait just a bit.
* He grinned still even when he felt weird he could make jokes
This seems weird but for now i will have you ready for use Hokuto
How so ? You can't hold the synched form for long....
Just follow my lead
The tattoo swiveled by his command now as it formed a demonic face on his forearm. He pulled his sleeved down to cover the face
Interesting but what does this do ?
My arm is synched with you fully. So I can at least hold someone off till i plan out their death.*
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 12:07 am

With a swift stride, we made our way out the mall. "I didn't mean THAT. There's something wrong. Something isn't right. And I know you can feel it..." I looked into his eyes, showing the most concern I could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 12:16 am

* He got solemn and nodded . He held your hand securely but reassuring*
Remember Everything is permitted...
* he smiled and took you to a more secure place . Sitting down on a bench*
No use being stressed about it , let it come to us.
* If were here no human would get hurt , i can keep a eye on Aria. Everything will be much better off
or the danger could happen here*
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 12:20 am

"Do you remember what we talked about? About what happens to humans who sleep with shadow faes?" I asked, shaking out of nervousness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 12:28 am

* I smiled as the memories flashed into my head. The passion the tumbleing , the clothes flying , the random bird that wouldn't stop stareing. It was vivid in his mind , he knew the question and the moment all to well.
Stop drooling and answer her you damn fool*
Of course love , How could i forget?
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 12:32 am

I looked at him with fear in my eyes. "When two humans make love, it bonds them together for the moment they're engaged in the action. You made love to me while I had my wings. That bonds us permanently. Humans aren't allowed. I fear for our lives."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 12:34 am

Humans aren't allowed ? What do you mean love ?
* She was scared , he felt weird , his mind drifted back to the leather ..... his face went red but he looked down trying to mask it with concern*
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 12:37 am

"They'll kill you because you're a liability and me for exposing myself to you...I don't know what to do." I shook as I spoke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 12:39 am

* i laughed silently , not that death made me laugh. I wasn't sick .... but still*
Pardon me love , but if a human isn't allowed. Then by all means , i won't be human for you. If not then i can take on anything they throw at us . Except windows
* He held you on his lap resting his head on your back*
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 12:42 am

"Do you know of a way to change your race?!" I pushed myself off his lap. "You don't understand the severity of this." I stood up and paced back and forth. "Isaw it in a vision. And my visions are never wrong."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 12:44 am

Well i can change it for a while , maybe permanent . I can open myself to the darkness me and the demon share. I'll be one with him , and ...
* He lingered on the this thought he could die . But he didn't want to concern her more than she was *
I'll be a demon , or i can use sycnh up with him. To pass for one whenever the need may arise.
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 12:48 am

"Possessed humans don't count as one if us...besides,it could kill you. I'm no expert on this, but I know there has to be balance."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 12:50 am

Not possession , possession is when he has full control of me. It is merely letting the second come with the first. We become one , i explored it mentally many times. I have done research. IF you want it , i can make it happen
* His tone was neutral , he looked straight ahead his eyes scanning everything. He already predicted what might happen *
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 12:52 am

"I saw you dead, Raiden. I'm not risking your suicide..." My voice cracked on the last word, my eyes swelling up with tears...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 12:54 am

* This even made my head turn , suicide wasn't somthing i contemplated in a long time.
Are our chances that bad ?
I respect you , but i will fight for control of the body if need arises
I see , and if your chances are survival are weaken by that?
Death
He stood up and smiled at her*
If you saw me kill myself then , We need to make the most of the time we have now. I won't merge my soul with his soul. I promise you , i'll try to stay alive for you
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

What is love worth?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Main Attraction :: Finished or Suspended RPs-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com