Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
What is love worth? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
What is love worth? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
What is love worth? - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
What is love worth? - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
What is love worth? - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
What is love worth? - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
What is love worth? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
What is love worth? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
What is love worth? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What is love worth?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

What is love worth? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:44 am

* He was breathing hard , and he was sweating . but he was in ecstasy with each touch they shared. Raiden kissed her neck slowly as he held her close . *
That was amazing love .... i never felt somthing like it before
* he reached for your hand as he kissed it . They were sharing each others warmth *
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:52 am

I melted into his arms, still breathing heavy. "I've never felt something like that, either. That...was...amazing." My face was still red and him kissing my neck didn't help much. "This isn't fair..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:56 am

Your so beautiful , blushing makes you look ten times better
* kisses your neck more holding you closer. His breathing was heavy but he didn't care . He was with his love. He caressed your face*
What isn't fair love ?
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:01 am

"You keep abusing my neck, Raiden...this blush is going to be permanent, soon." I laughed, keeping the mood light.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:03 am

But i love your blush, plus your neck is so sweet .
* he smiles and bite it softly before pulling away*
Keeping it permanent wouldn't be so bad now would it ?
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:07 am

A jolt of adrenaline coursed though my veins. His bite sent shivers though my spine. "Where are we?" I asked laughing...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:15 am

Coming down from Cloud nine love. Your tired and still a little light headed . Just rest for a bit i'll get us somthing to drink.
* Raiden sat up as he pulled on some pants and walked to the minifridge *
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:19 am

I laughed lightly and followed him to the mini-fridge. "Ahhhh, so many choices." I laughed once more. I think I'm high...
He handed me water and I drank slowly, still smiling. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:20 am

* smiles asi pop open a coke. Drinking it slowly , i glance at you and smile. *
What time is it love ? I have lost all sense of time when im with you.
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:27 am

I glanced over to the clock next to our bed. The time read 3:47pm. "Dear god...we were at it for THAT long...it a quarter to four." I laughed again, gazing at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:28 am

* he turned red , about 12 hours. Wow , lots of stamina Aria had. So did he on that note. But still , even after all that . She still looked amazing. *
I guess love can give you the extra stamina you need huh
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:32 am

"Twelve hours..." My eyes widened along with my stomach growling. "Let's bathe and get some food, please. I don't know about you, but I haven't eaten in a very long time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:35 am

* he smiled , and nodded he was hungry he worked up an appetite . Plus he was sweaty . *
We will take turns taking a shower love , i don't want to be tempted again
* he smiled as he sat down on the bed.
Hokuto , i need you to make preparations for me at the restaurant in the hotel.
Of course , i had my fill Of demon souls for today . Thank you Raiden . When i come back to you. You will be filled with renewed stamina and all the intelligence i acquired*
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:41 am

"Thank you." As I turned the nozzle on, warm water spread through out my body. An expanse of bubbles formed as I finished in the shower; opening the door, steam rose. I saw him sitting patiently on the bed. "Your turn." I smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:48 am

* i smiled seeing her out of the shower still wet.
Wow....... a true vision of beauty
He stood up as he dropped his pants walking into the steam filled room. He drew a bathe as he soaked in it. His muscles were on fire. but the water was relaxing*
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:52 am

When I finished drying off, I stepped into the bathroom and hung my towel. I found him relaxing in steamy water. "I'm sorry. I'll be on my way now. Enjoy your bath." I kissed the top of his head and made my way out the bathroom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:54 am

* he looked at her , as she came in. He smiled as she kissed him. But he didn't want her to go . Not yet , for some reason he felt safer and better if she was around. A small noise escaped his lips*
Aria....
* he wanted to say more , tons more. But he found it better if she did leave him alone. But maybe not*
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:04 am

I could've sworn I heard my name on his lips, but I dismissed it. He said himself that we shouldn't tempt each other... I got dressed and sat on the bed, waiting for my love.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:06 am

* after 12 mins he drained the bathe. He was clean and feeling better , he looked at himself in the mirror . His eyes were differnt , some how happier with no sense of sadness at all. They were also full of love. He nodded and came out in the towel*
Time to change . But the hard part is to find my clothes now
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:12 am

I laughed as he couldn't find his clothes. "Your pants are on the floor. I'm pretty sure your jacket is behind the tv, we sort of ripped your button down shirt...that's all I remember." I blush creeped on my face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:15 am

* he collected his clothes and look at himself. his shirt was torn at the middle . the buttons were gone. But still , it showed off his abs. He closed his jacket to not reveal his torn shirt underneath as he sat down next to Aria. He leaned and kissed her neck*
your blushing love.... remembering our passion ?
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:18 am

"I might be...but no temptations, remember?" I bantered with a sneaky smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:20 am

Not tempting you had something on your neck is all .
*he smiled and recalled Hokuto into him , as the tattoo swirled back from his palm covering his right hand. HE took your hand in his as he led you out the room.*
Follow me love
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:22 am

"Sure...of course I had something on my neck..." He took my hand and I followed him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:25 am

You did , its the hickey i left you .
* he snickered as he lifted you into his arms. Kissing you softly before taking you down to the restaurant
It's done right ?
Of course im no fool

He led you down the waiter nodded , as he moved to the table set up with roses, And rose petals covering the table, There were two candles. Each of them purple *
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

What is love worth?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Main Attraction :: Finished or Suspended RPs-
Free forum | Roleplay forums | Manga - Comic strip | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com