Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
What is love worth? - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
What is love worth? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
What is love worth? - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
What is love worth? - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
What is love worth? - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
What is love worth? - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
What is love worth? - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
What is love worth? - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
What is love worth? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What is love worth?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

What is love worth? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:26 pm

* he kissed you just as a firework exploded behind them in the distance , he kept the kiss going on as more fireworks went off in the distance. Thru his kiss he conveyed his feelings of love and wanting to be with her forever. HE managed to tell her all tthis thru the single act of a kiss. He held her close as the kiss seemed to drag on for days on end. But in reality only a few seconds had gone by since the second firework*
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:29 pm

"Marriage?". I asked with wide eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:32 pm

* he smiled as a heart formed behind them thru the art of fireworks , and he pulled out a small but elegant ring his mother once had. Her words echoing thru his mind now.
" When your in love you will feel it , you don't care about your happiness. You want her to be happy no matter what even at the cost of your own happiness"
He got on his knee's and held the ring out for her*
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:38 pm

A tear slid down my face. I know him for two days...this is too fast. I love him...but I can't make thy commitment off of a 16 hour relationship.

I sat there completely wide eyed, confused on what to do. I took marriage very seriously and marriage between mortals and faes was strictly illegal. They'd find me. I'd be killed. He'd be a widower. Besides that, we know nothing about each other. Too fast. Way too fast.

I kissed his lips gently, "I...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:41 pm

* He knew her answer from the kiss but smiled . Just making her happy was good enough for him. He was always known back in high school as the man that will carry the world's burden on his back to see one girl smile. That he would cross a desert to find whatever it was that his loved wish*
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:45 pm

"We need more time together before marriage...I love you...so much...but we're bot ready for this." I wrapped my arms around his neck and sat to his level. "I want to wait...and I want it to be with you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:46 pm

* He smiled and stilled put the ring in her hand . His heart belonged to her , so there was no point in keeping the ring now*
I still want you to have it , I understand .
* his smiled never wavered nor did he feel sad*
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:38 pm

I held his hand in mine, enjoying the moment of bliss. We made put way around the fair stopping at a haunted house...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:44 pm

* he walked along and a tear fell out of his eye in memory *
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 5:35 pm

I turned with a smile to gaze into his eyes, but that smile was quickly replaced with a look of concern. I reached up to him and wipe his tear with my finger. "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 5:38 pm

* HE blinked he didn't even know he let a tear out but , still just memories come and go can greatly affect a person. But he can't feel sorry or sad for somthing that happened in the past. Especially since he did his best to make it up. He stopped and looked at you smiling. He lied of course *
Nothing is wrong , just something got into my eye , and it really bothered me .
* he lied as bad as if a guy said im not honest but your really interesting*
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 5:41 pm

(OOC: genius...lol)

She looked at him quietly for a moment before letting a little giggle out. "Not only am I an empath, so I know when you're upset, but I can feel your pulse skipping...and you're breathing is jagged..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 5:46 pm

( OOC: your talking to the man who has sweet talked his way out of detention)

* He smiled , and looked at her with a peaceful quiet look. She wanted to know so he would let her know as much as he wanted *
Of course , my pulse is skipped and my breathing is jagged. I am not use to being around a girl as beautiful as you. My heart skips a beat everytime you look at me. The angels cry when you speak it's just soo much and overwhelming that i sometimes lose my composure. My breathing well my heart gets to racing when i think of us. Because your....
* he paused a little longer than he should have to give it some effect *
a wonderful girl that i truly love ... so my body reacts to this stimulants
* He was proud with himself , not only did he not say anything new. He conveyed his feelings so true *
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 5:54 pm

She brought her lips to his and knotted her fingers into his hair, with a seductive voice, she breathed into his ear. "Nice try...but I'm still an empath. And if you don't tell me, I'm going to have to force it out of you." She trailed her fingers down his neck, over to his arms, and finally back into his hands.

(OOC: I must admit, that was well played...lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:01 pm

( OOC: Well played ? that was beautifully executed )

* He smiled she didn't want to drop the game , he shivered with delight . He thought for a second . Thousands of options were open to him right now. He didn't what to choose so he kept playing his game *
I was sadden , because the humans around us. They can be in the shower rains with their loves , they can be in the sun. Letting the whole world see who they love. While we have to stay confined to the darkness. It isn't fair ...
* he looked away quickly biting his lip he made a soft noise of pain and sadness but regained his composure . Of course he never lost it , he was just testing the waters*
They control this world , they make the rain fall. They see the sun rise and experince that moment. They rejoice in the warmth of the sun ....
* he took your hands and held you close , trying to convery his feelings . As his warmth moved into your body slowly .*
They can old each other basking in the sun light. The sunlight magnifying the beauty of their love , as the guy looks into her eyes ....
* he stopped caressing her face slowly he lifted her chin , his face inches from hers. their lips almost touching as he continued*
They then share that true passionate kiss that lets the world know they are in love....
* Bravo Master , Bravo i even felt the warmth of the sn you spoke of. I ... hate you for making me feel this way*
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:19 pm

A tear slid down my face as I pulled away from him. I let my hands go from him and stepped back, before running away, far away. I knew I wasn't good enough...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:26 pm

* He sighed , he seemed to go to far . He pondered his options but then laughed out loud. As he moved the hair from his eyes. Their were no options but to go after her. It would be perfect to test out his new sync form
It's time ...
It could kill you if you tried...
You won't try to drain my life force would you ?
I want to see how this plays
Very well Hokuto let's begin
HE walked as his tattoo began to spread around his body covering his skin comepltly leaving nothing but pure darkness . It then faded back into his regular skin tone .His clothes were changed , they were less exquisite . He was wearing Some jeans , sneakers , a over shirt and a tie. He glanced at himself . His hair was longer now too. He quickly followed her using his newly found speed. He didn't want to lose her.
Change of look ?
All the great Manga's have them ....

I see but i feel different more demonic .
OF course i'm now in harmony with you. So you can catch her , otherwise you wouldn't find her ever again.Plus we might run into trouble *
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:34 pm

I found myself crying. He deserved someone who he could spend the rest of his life with...in the sun. I needed to get rid of the fae in me. If I killed myself while as a fae, I'd be rid of that form. Painful, terribly, but he's worth every second of pain. I ran into the bushes and changed forms, using my shadow magic, I teleported to the closest bridge I could find. I stood at the ledge, letting the wind glide against my face. For you...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:37 pm

* He appeared on the side of the bridge facing up into the sky. His face was expressionless , but his eyes emitted a sadness never before seen . His voice was strong but soft at the same time .It had the air of command about it , yet you felt as if he was just asking not telling you.*

Aria .... What will this do for us ? By hurting yourself you will hurt me ... Please Don't
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:44 pm

I ignored him and jumped. My heart seared pain from the adrenaline replacing my blood. I fell until the last second, where, out of sight, I opened my wings. I couldn't commit suicide of my true form. Besides, I knew he was lying...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:49 pm

* He walked up the side of the bridge until he reached the ledge and sat down being upright now he let go of the form . He panted as sweat fell down. Blood poured from his palm and dripped from the crown of his head
I thought you said ...
side effect , i thought you handled that well thou...
She is gone from my life thou. Better htis night serve as a martyr for love.
He smiled softly he experience love , and what did it cost him ? It cost him his love but he knew now that he had to go around helping other couples find that one sweet moment*
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:55 pm

I looked up to see blood trickling from the distance. He didn't! I spread my wings and flew as fast as I could back to the bridge. I saw him bleeding terribly from his palm. Speechless, I took his hands into mine. "What the he'll?" I asked with all seriousness. I rarely cursed, but he just bled on my face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:59 pm

* he smiled and and let his feet dangle . HE took a second to speak the pain his body was going thru was too much to bear but he made do *
Nothing , a side effect from exposing my self without praticing . I wanted to make it to you Before you did something you might regret....
* He smiled as blood trickled down his face . It formed a tear but , his face was smieling . Sad irony , but he was happy she was okay.
It's getting darker here... i don't feel your influence as much anymore. Raid~
Hokuto... I ..

He couldn't talk with him anymore , the link was almost severed due to his life slipping away*
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:16 pm

I laid him on the floor and opened my palms over his body. I used every ounce of magic I had in me to heal him. His entire body glowed purple from my energy as the crystal around my neck healed him as well. My body was passing too much energy, though. As he became healed, my life slipped away from me. A fair trade. When he was healed, I fell on the floor, trying to recouperate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:19 pm

* He was to weak to struggle but let it happend till he saw her strength falter for a second. HE grabed her hands and kissed her as he held her hands. He made her stop and smiled at her .He was half alive , she was half dead . *
I'm going to be ok , your going to die if you Continue . Let's just see where life take's us from here on out.
* HE stood up slowly and helped you up , as he held you tight rubbing your back*
No risking your life for mine
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

What is love worth?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Main Attraction :: Finished or Suspended RPs-
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com