Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
What is love worth? - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
What is love worth? - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
What is love worth? - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
What is love worth? - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
What is love worth? - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
What is love worth? - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
What is love worth? - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
What is love worth? - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
What is love worth? - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What is love worth?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage

What is love worth? - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:44 pm

* He smiled and rubbed your back and laid on his back looking at the ceiling. He smiled sighing happily.
I see my dream everyday when im with her , hokuto
You humans and your emotions , they will kill you one day.
I won't die , i need to protect my love. *
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:08 pm

The sound of the train against the tracks acted as a lullaby while my eyes slowly closed. I drifted into another dream that quickly turned into a nightmare. My wings were ripped off my back, leaving me to die out of pain. I felt every stitch of pain, holding back a scream. I had to loose my wings, watch him die, and then be killed myself. I tried wakIng up, but it was impossible. I was in a trance. Too deep to be awoken, feeling every ounce of pain....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:12 pm

* he sighed and got up , covering you with the blankets.
Your getting restless i can feel your bloodlust and boredom.
It's because of you
true ....
we need to blow off some energy
He put on his jacket and zipped it up and pulling on his pants as he walked down the cart. He went to the connecting part and stood outside the air was racking his body with chills. But he climb up , and looked around . He started practicing unleashing lots of dark energy with every strike*
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:36 pm

With a gasp I awoke into an empty room, sweat sticking my hair to my face. My chest heaved as the light shadows of pain slowly subsided. I was thankful he wasn't in the room. I didn't want him to see me like this. I got off the bed and stretched my arms out, gazing out the window, revealing a beautiful scene. I didn't know where we were, but at this point, it didn't matter.
With a light thud, I closed the car door behind me, trying to find Raiden. Feeling dark energy above me, I figured he was practicing. It's been a while since ive fought. He might be a good sparring partner...
I climbed up the side of the cart, sneaking up behind him to gently brush my lips against the back of his neck...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:48 pm

* he shivers slightly as he misses a blow and the energy shoots out into the distance*
mmmmmm Love.... that was a nice wake up call.
* he wiped the sweat from his forehead . He panted softly as he turned to face you*
How did you sleep mi amore ?
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:54 pm

"I'd rather not talk about that..." I smiled, changing into a fae. "Let's spar? I need to learn how to fight.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:56 pm

* he looked confused , and took a step back looking around.
You could kill her , we still haven't learn to control our strength and power.
I can't refuse her. We will have to tone it all the way down thou.*
I don't think that will be a good idea mi amore
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 9:05 pm

"You know fae magic is just as effective and pure as demon magic..." I took a step towered him and light brushed my fingers into his hair. I zipped up my leather jacket and looked up at him in one quick glance, before stepping back. "Come on..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 9:08 pm

* he turned his knee felt weak , she touched his hair and the leather jacket was in full view now. He bite his tongue he didn't want to let out the moan . He looked around and decided to spar with her . He took a few steps back and he took a deep breathe he took a street fighting stance.
Why haven't you taught me the stance yet ?
there is none for hokuto style
sadly we will only be on the defense*

You are sure about this right ?
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 9:13 pm

I smiled and assumed a stance, stretching my wings and bringing them back, quickly. A purple and black energy illuminated my hands.
"I'm sure."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 9:15 pm

* he shook his head*
think about this i don't think you should . It isn't the best option . I can't strike a girl . So if you want this you need to start . I only control when we are in private love
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:46 am

With a sigh, I put my hands down, letting the concentration of energy blow up a tree in the distance. "You're no fun..." I frowned and sat down on the cart, practicing control over my energy. With an inhale, the energy shrunk and with an exhale, it doubled in size. Quietly, i built my tolerance to the energy and made it bigger than before. With a slight headache growing, i shook my head. I need to get stronger...
I took a deep breath and set the pain aside, expanding the energy feild until the pain was too much to bear. I closed my eyes, forcing myself to get used to it, smiling when I got used to it. "Thats enough for one day...any more and i'll be knocked out. By the way, I'm strong enough to be in the sun for about six hours now."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 4:32 pm

* He smiled as watched his breathe move with the speed of the train. He was happy he didn't have to spar with his love. He turned on his heel , and looked into the distance. It was snowing further on , he would surely be ravaged by the cold being shirtless .
We already mastered alot of the techniques
You should use your nanto side more often.
Nanto ? what are you talking about
the reason we can bond so easily .

he sighed and crossed his arms. He needed ot formulate a plan. HE didn't like to be just spontaneous
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 7:09 am

With a swift movement, I arose from the cart, feeling the wind crawl up my arms. I smiled, enjoying the scenery, before walking over to him. Still smiling, I gently laid my head against his shoulder, feeling his pulse from the workout. I sighed lightly and closed my eyes, thinking of how we could surpass this obstacle. There is no way we can fight the council alone...The council hold the strongest and the fastest...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:56 pm

*He smiled he felt his heart race once more. he stared off into the distance
so the council is what is keeping them apart...
kill them to keep our happines going ? is that what you were going to say?
But that is a silly human emotion ha! Demons have no need for this. is what you are going toreply
he smiled they were becoming one slowly but surely.*
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 3:48 pm

With a slight smile, I stepped back and enjoyed the exhilarating wind. I gently leaped off the roof and made my way back to the soft grass below. I smiled watching the train run past me while gazing at the town near by. This is where I could find the proper training for the council...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 3:54 pm

He turned around seeing you jump off. He looked puzzled but he made his way into the room. He needed his shirt and clothes. He picked and packed up everything. He jumped of the train. HE was miles away from where she jumped off . He felt that some space was better for now.
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 1:01 am

I sat near where the tracks were, letting the sun hit the top of my head. I felt myself smile, getting more use to the sun made me hope that one day, I'd be deserving of Raiden. A warmth grew at the base of my stomach as I closed my eyes. I drifted into a deep meditation, completely shunning the rest of the world for the time being.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:24 am

As the cold air picked up. I shivered before putting on my shirt and jacket.

my love is still some miles behind me. Hokuto let's go we need to find her.
Wouldn't it be better if the council thought you two seperated?

He shook his head.He didn't care for the council. He wanted to be with Aria no matter what happened. He knew his heart couldn't be whole again unless he had her in his arms once more.
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:49 am

The breeze picked up too much to be natural. They're here...and Im not ready...Im going to die. I zipped my jacket and prepared for battle, gathering the most mana I could.
Without even seeing them, I was on the floor with blood soaking my hair. I delve into my mind, quickly opening the connection that the entire super natural realm held. Inabikari...help me...
The space around me faded into a black expanse until everything was gone. I was either dead or very close to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:14 am

stopping as i walked in the direction towards Aria, something seem to embed itself in my mind. I turned and headed along the original route.

Why now?
Because i almost invested to much into this. Once i go past that line , then i can't leave anymore.
So your leaveing before she has a chance to hurt you ? This is way demons love humans, you have hearts and you can destroy them so well.
I am doing this for her benefit and mine. You know it would never worked out , i am to different . Plus this way maybe the council will have some mercy on her.

It was a silent walk as snow started to fall. Raiden threw on his jacket , his footsteps being buried by the fresh new snow. He walked the cold embracing him tightly. He sighed his "soul" had lost it's way and he was content with what he was left with now.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

What is love worth?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Main Attraction :: Finished or Suspended RPs-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com