Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
Shitsuren Beach - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
Shitsuren Beach - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
Shitsuren Beach - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
Shitsuren Beach - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
Shitsuren Beach - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
Shitsuren Beach - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
Shitsuren Beach - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
Shitsuren Beach - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
Shitsuren Beach - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Shitsuren Beach

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Adalwulf Waldheri
Adalwulf Waldheri
Desired To Imagine
Desired To Imagine

Shitsuren Beach - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:49 pm

-Noboru's body begins to quiver

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! HOW?!"
"I guess he wasn't kidding about being able to keep with us... interesting"
*Nobru: It's time you two should be PUT TO SLEEP again. After trying to steal my technique I'll show you how to use it!

-And with that Noboru screams "Ketsueki Rokku!!!" and a great golden flash appears and the sand fogs up the air.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:56 pm

Upon the flash Quintan covers his eyes before opening and seeing the sanded area with his eyes still in squint.

Well then... That settles it I guess. No bloodshed, no physical hurt, maybe no understanding.

The first two things Quintan highly appreciated, the third thing though bothered him. No understanding. What was it about "Noboru" this time? He didn't seem like last time things just seemed so much different. Quintan remembered seeing Noboru fight the look on his face wasn't like previously something was wrong with him it had to be. Quintan was bothered but he figured he should find sometime to understand Noboru maybe there was something about him that they all just don't know. Besides Quintan didn't find Noboru that much of an enemy to begin with, if he did he probably would've meant to harm Noboru just now but instead he did the right thing and tried to keep everything cool even though he was Quintan of the Heat.

Hmph, Noboru...

Getting off his hoverboard and returning it to it's cubical state he waits for the sand to clear
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net/
Adalwulf Waldheri
Adalwulf Waldheri
Desired To Imagine
Desired To Imagine

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:59 pm

The sand clears and Noboru as if unharmed at all, walks forth from the hole in the sand

[img]Shitsuren Beach - Page 4 Christ10[/img]
Back to top Go down
Eru-chan
Eru-chan
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:02 pm

Hmm didn't actually think that, that would actually work. Oh well he thought.
Their first encounter with each other ended off badly but that didn't stop him from asking "what happened out there man?" He was curious but who was to blame him?
Back to top Go down
The King of Zero
The King of Zero
Prominent Artist
Prominent Artist

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:03 pm

Looks like his services weren't needed anymore. But he couldn't bear to observe Noboru. Jack's own emotions would get in the way of reading him, so he settled on walking away.

Jack walked up to the Kowai Cafe's luxurious gothic tables. As he saw Meru, he stopped in front of her table.

"How are you feeling, Meru?" Strangely, he didn't feel like using his powers to find out, curious as to how she would respond.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:04 pm

Quintan knew if he wanted to talk this guy he had to approach him correctly. He takes off his gloves sticking him in his pocket and sighs. He never really liked fixing issues or solving problems that a person had but this kind of stuff couldn't continue not if he was going to stay in Koukou no Shourai. He knocks himself on the head getting himself in the mood, folding his arms.

Noboru is it? What was all of that just now? You pretty much scared everyone and angered some but forget about them. Now it's me and you. I'll admit when I first saw you I thought I couldn't get along with someone with such a ruthless nature, but hey who am I to judge you so quickly. Tell me, is there something special people should know about you?
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:06 pm

"I'm not feeling at all actually..." she responded emotionless as she began to pack up.
"I'm going to the hot springs after this to make my wish...It's not good to make it in this kind of setting..."

Meru was literally thinking of nothing. Zip. Not even her Brother could comfort her. (Well, that was a lie...of course he could. He could soothe death it's self.)
Everything felt...dislocated.
This school year was taking a turn for the worst and it was only the first week.
Back to top Go down
Adalwulf Waldheri
Adalwulf Waldheri
Desired To Imagine
Desired To Imagine

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:08 pm

"Yes Noboru is MY name. That, what just happened, was my two ungrateful spirits taking control of my body when I graciously let them out to fish. I guess you could say it was an attempted "Coup d'Etat." But I've sealed them away now..... (looking around frantically) Where's Meru?"
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:11 pm

Quintan upon hearing the word "spirits" caused him to guess right this was a matter of him needing to control his inner beings. Unfortunately, Quintan didn't know how to do those things so he could only address the issue without a solution but he was sure Noboru knew the issue already no need to double state.

Well seems there are other things on your mind one day will talk more. Sorry for what happened to you. As for meru.

he points behind him with his thumb pointing out the location of Meru.

Better hurry if your going to do anything. She seems to be leaving..
Back to top Go down
Eru-chan
Eru-chan
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:12 pm

Hmm spirits eh? Damien thought while unconsciously raising an eyebrow. That was interesting, he'd heard of split personalities.
"Meru's by the table. You might wanna apologize to her since she tried to defend you... and you also made her cry..."
Back to top Go down
The King of Zero
The King of Zero
Prominent Artist
Prominent Artist

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:15 pm

Pain promotes Growth...damn clever firebird.

"Nothing huh... this may sound weird, but I've experienced that before... it's not pleasant. Neither is the recovery...at least in my case. I hope you feel something... and your wish come true."

He didn't know how to help. Maybe he couldn't help...he just hoped Meru would get through this quickly...and not as painfully as he did.

He glanced at the table for a few seconds before again saying something.

"I'll hold the tables down, go wherever you need to go."
Back to top Go down
Adalwulf Waldheri
Adalwulf Waldheri
Desired To Imagine
Desired To Imagine

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:18 pm

"Thank you. That is why I need to see her, to apologize and to thank her."
-Noboru walks over to Meru and bows on his knees-
"Meru I deeply apologize for upsetting you. And I deeply apologize for tainting this sacred place. But I must also thank you from my soul for giving me a light to find my way through the chains that bound around my soul. As a token of thanks and apology, you may do with me as you like. Kill me, enslave me, i doesn't matter for I'm at your disposal."
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:34 pm

Seeing Noboru walk off towards Meru and get down on his knees, Quintan couldn't help but smile and make a soft laughter to himself remembering last time. After those two fought they were as serene as ever. Quintan was glad to be able to stall the rough situation just for a little bit, he appreciated everyone's willingness to help him out as well.

Hm, I wonder where Phearis went. Well, where ever he went hopefully he's not upset who knows what shock he felt after the sudden presence of Noboru's spirits. Geez, such a shame people are going to go to class tomorrow all mopy now. Meru didn't even get the chance to return to her happy self yet now she's under another wave of sadness...

Quintan walks over to Meru and places his hand on her shoulder.

Try to cheer up Meru don't let things get to you too much. Overtime, I'm sure this kind of stuff won't happen anymore. And Noboru, stand tall don't fall. Stand up high and receive your forgiveness head on don't let it fly over your head.

Though Quintan's words to them both may have sounded a bit strong, he meant it with all the help and advice he could give to get them both back to their normal selves as quick as possible. Didn't necessarily mean they had to spruce up that exact moment but his words just might later on take effect. It was the best he could do, for now he would leave them be.
Back to top Go down
Eru-chan
Eru-chan
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:47 pm

Now that everything was done, Damien walked away from the scene. He felt that everything turned out fine... although sadly the amusement was now done for the day.
Oh well he thought. He would leave everyone alone to solve their own problems and say their own apologies.
He walked back along the shore till he found the spot under the tree where he was sitting before and took out his ocarina. Then swiftly bringing to to his lips he started playing.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:15 pm

Meru smiled softly.
"Thank you Jack..." she kissed his cheek softly as she disappeared.

:exits, enters the Hot Spring:
Back to top Go down
Adalwulf Waldheri
Adalwulf Waldheri
Desired To Imagine
Desired To Imagine

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:35 pm

"?!"
-Puzzled, Noboru walks away towards the lake

:Exit Noboru: :Enters Ashita Lake:
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:45 pm

Shitsuren Beach - Page 4 Meteor10
Back to top Go down
vampireo_oboy
vampireo_oboy
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:53 pm

*daisuke walks out, wanting to relaxe where there is noone to bother him*

Exits beach(enters hotsprings
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:53 pm

Quintan needed to relax himself, he knew feeling the rush of heat would loosen himself up. Guess he would go to the hot springs to feel that heat then head home afterwards. He had those deliveries waiting for him at home in the morning.

Well to bad I couldn't get any cake, I was actually looking forward to getting some.

He transforms his cubical device and rides off on his hover board.

::Exits Shitsuren Beach:: ::Enters Hot spring::
Back to top Go down
Eru-chan
Eru-chan
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:54 pm

Damien stopped playing, just in time to see the shower. They were absolutely gorgeous he thought sighing.
He decided... that wish that he had in mind... he decided to believe in it... for once to believe in something...
Instead of...
His eyes stared at the sky for a while and then he decided to play. Not for himself this time. Not to escape. But to sing to the comets. To play notes that would accommodate the beauty of the sky. The darkness for which he strives.
Once again he picked up his instrument and started playing for this rare starry night to listen.
Back to top Go down
The King of Zero
The King of Zero
Prominent Artist
Prominent Artist

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:16 pm

Lips. He had forgotten how soft and nice they were. It may have been a light kiss on the cheek, but he was blushing still.

Kisses. They felt so good. Especially on a certain par-

"The comets master." Ah, his reverie would have to halted for a second.

The comets. They were so beautiful. This place may be tainted, but the comets were still amazing.

He recalled Meru saying something about a wish. Well, there was only one thing he could wish for... or rather, one special pink haired woman...

"Sherilyn..."

"...Do you miss your teacher, master?" Zero hit it spot on. Sherilyn and him...had a complex relationship. It was a mix of master-student, horny teenage lovers, and old married couple.

Sure, she was an air elemental whose lifespan was... extremely long. But she didn't look old. Not at all.... She also taught him everything he knew about inventing and crafting, how could he not end up falling in love with a woman who loved to do the same thing he did.

But then she disappeared. She told him she would, but he always thought she was lying. Why? Why did she leave? Maybe he'd find out from her. Maybe.

The comets were really beautiful tonight.
Back to top Go down

<+>Kyo<+>
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:40 pm

Zenoru, hoping to find some relaxation, walks close the beautiful shoreline, hands in pockets, with the cool breeze making his jacket and hair wave. He breathed a sigh as he stopped to veiw the moon.

"Man... This place is amazing..."

He said in his thoughts as he gazed. He then sat down to enjoy the view, and to ease his busy mind.
Back to top Go down
The King of Zero
The King of Zero
Prominent Artist
Prominent Artist

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:55 pm

"...ack. Jack. JACK." Whu?

"Wake up master. The night is still young." Ah...seems he had dozed off in the serene atmosphere. Looks like he had another person here...a new face.

"Hello there. My name is Jack. Yours?"
Back to top Go down

<+>Kyo<+>
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:02 pm

Zenoru looked up at the new face, surprised that someone approached him.

"Zenoru..." he replied with caution.
Back to top Go down
The King of Zero
The King of Zero
Prominent Artist
Prominent Artist

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:05 pm

"Good to know." Cautious...understandable. He would be too if a new person approached him while he was relaxing. But he sensed no evil intent.

"Do you go to Koukou no Shourai?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shitsuren Beach

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Main Attraction :: Story Rp :: Koukou no Shourai-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com