Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
Shitsuren Beach - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
Shitsuren Beach - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
Shitsuren Beach - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
Shitsuren Beach - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
Shitsuren Beach - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
Shitsuren Beach - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
Shitsuren Beach - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
Shitsuren Beach - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
Shitsuren Beach - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Shitsuren Beach

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

Shitsuren Beach - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:41 pm

Meru saw the fight about to begin.
"Excuse me," she bowed to Daisuke as she froze time and appeared in front of Noboru as
Phearis was going to strike.
Time played at it's usual pace again.

We're monsters that are treated like slaves... she winced expecting to get hit as she held her palms out.

Last edited by KumoKittDawn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adalwulf Waldheri
Adalwulf Waldheri
Desired To Imagine
Desired To Imagine

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:43 pm

"BWA HAHAHAHA! YES! YES COME AT ME! FASTER! FASTER OR YOU WONT BE ABLE TO SCRATCH ME!"
*Noboru cuts his chest with his nail and reaches into the open wound and moving his hand around as if looking for something
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:45 pm

Quintan sees Meru stand in front of Noboru and his head lowers as he presses his hand on his head. He didn't really want to get into conflict but it seemed Phearis was going to get a lot more pressure than expected. Remembering the display of the spar Meru and Noboru gave Quintan couldn't help but see Phearis' defeat. Well, Quintan didn't want to fight but maybe this one attack would stop them from fighting and get them to change their minds. Quintan stayed leaned on the tree thinking about what he should do.

Gee, so late at night and we have all these problems. Heh, i actually should've wished Raizon to be here right now he'd stop all of this unless he's gotten to old. That old fool.

Quintan smiles remembering that guy Raizon but quickly remembers what he should be thinking about right now.

Phearis... Why did you have to get so serious all a sudden?
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net/
Eru-chan
Eru-chan
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:50 pm

really guys... i come back from eating and my one on one time with meru is vanished... grr >.>...

Damien could feel Meru shrink into a shell. He had a sudden urge to protect her from any harm or fear. But she was walking toward Daisuke. He remembered now, the person who just walked out of an introduction.
Heh he thought as he decided to kill to birds with one stone. Well more like, heal one and intrude on the other.
Damien threw an arm around Meru's shoulder before bending down to whisper "lighten up, I'm hear if you need anything. Or wants to be heard" before straightening up as if nothing happened. Then in a cool voice he nodded his head to Daisuke and said "Yo."
He didn't know why his body moved on his own... He guesses that he would always find a way to help any damsel in distress.
Back to top Go down
vampireo_oboy
vampireo_oboy
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:53 pm

*he thinks for a while after seeing what just happened*
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:53 pm

*as phearis sees meru step in, his flame wraps around his scythe, as Noboru's name appears on one side of the scythe, on the other side is the kanji for aggression, phearis' body phases harmlessly through meru as he slashes through Noboru's left arm, the scythe doesnt harm him instead he feels something intangible leave the arm*
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:59 pm

Shitsuren Beach - Page 3 Meru_c13

Emru instantly took over as this happened.
"YOU FREAKING MORON!! YOU YELL AT ME, DISGRACE ME, SCOLD ME, SCOFF AT FREAKING ME AND HERE YOU ARE, YOU DAMN HYPOCRITES STARTING FIGHTS OVER NOTHING!!" she yelled in rage.

"This is a sacred beach! The day a young Princess died and you stupid idiots are here being disrespectful on sacred land?! Honestly!! And I'm the beast!? The harmful devastation!? For one f*cking spar! Your a hypocrite! Fighting with insincerity!"

Emru huffed and panted as she knew Meru was hurt right now.
Back to top Go down
Adalwulf Waldheri
Adalwulf Waldheri
Desired To Imagine
Desired To Imagine

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:00 pm

"HA, I remember you from your match. You can do damage beneath the surface."

-As Phearis' Scythe closes in, Noboru takes hold of an old, heavy,glowing sword from his chest ans blocks Phearis' attack
Back to top Go down
vampireo_oboy
vampireo_oboy
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:02 pm

(Damn) *he stares at meru for a short moment then walks out*
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:03 pm

Quintan dramatically falls to his knees seeing how he would need to step in. Though it wouldn't be through fighting. Still he never really liked using the technique it's 90% chance the person hit by it directly dies. Quintan knew though he'd have to use it perfectly so that it DIDN'T hit anyone.

Why oh why must things be so difficult.. At night.. When we should be sleeping for classes tomorrow. Gee, listen at the girl go yelling this really isn't getting any better I'll wait another minute or two hopefully things will change. Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Eru-chan
Eru-chan
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:07 pm

Damien couldn't have been more furious. To make a lady yell was one thing but cry! Before she passed away he was taught that women were very strong yet fragile. He walked over to where the match was taking place and put a hand on Meru's shoulder forcing her to get out of the way before she hurt herself. Then he made Noboru's sword slam into the ground with his gravitational ability. He had learned to control his anger, and he was not going to get controlled by it as he did...
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:12 pm

Meru looked up at the boy she had just met and returned to normal as she clenched to him, but no tears fell.

Shitsuren Beach - Page 3 Meru_p10

"I...need to get back to work..." she sighed softly getting even more depressed as she heard Jack's words clearly now.

Jack...
Meru looked around for him casually as she still tended to her table.
Back to top Go down
Adalwulf Waldheri
Adalwulf Waldheri
Desired To Imagine
Desired To Imagine

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:14 pm

"Hmm? Who are you, gremlin?! Interrupting a fight will get you killed!"

-Noboru lifts up his hand and whispers, "Ketsueki Rokku" and immediately a heavy red chain appears around the Welp's neck with a small red pad lock with no key hole and it brings the Welp down to the ground leaving his powers renered useless.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:18 pm

*the scythe clashes only briefly with sword, the moment his attention is diverted with Damien, his scythe phases through the weapon as he "slashes" through Noboru's chest, however instead of damaging him, Noboru drops to his knees unharmed as his Ambition to fight is completely burned away, indicated by the Kanji for ambition burning bhind him before dissipating*
Back to top Go down
Eru-chan
Eru-chan
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:20 pm

Damien was glad his body reacted on his own. The red chain feel to the ground with a loud 'clunk' just as it appeared on him.
Back to top Go down
Adalwulf Waldheri
Adalwulf Waldheri
Desired To Imagine
Desired To Imagine

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:23 pm

-As the scythe begins to pass through the blade, the sword shines a deep red and the flame of the scythe is enveloped in the thick, red liquid as it drips down the shaft onto his hands

"Tsk tsk. told you. I won't be subjugated to that technique as that other did. This is no ordinary sword. It's as old as us and just as powerful. This sword EATS energy. Or should I say, that tasty silver flame you're so fond of using."

-Seeing Damien dodge the lock, he slashes at his chest while the sword's red liquid following in it's flight path
Back to top Go down
Eru-chan
Eru-chan
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:28 pm

Well... Damien thought. So much for Phearis's unique ability to control anyone with engraving his words on them...
Although Damien decided not go go all out, he'll help Phearis.... Besides now that his anger quenched, this seemed quite... shall he say... amusing?.

Damien moved out of reach from the sword, as if Noboru wanted to catch him off guard.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:32 pm

Quintan sighs and his eyes seem to lose its shine and the shape of his eyes drupe to a state of emotionless. He always looked this preparing this attack as he hated to use it and could blame it on "another self" of himself even though this wasn't true. He begins to speak quietly..

Alright, stand clear guys... Hopefully no one jumps in to this attack. Here it comes.

Raising his right hand so it stretches out towards Noboru and Phearis though angeled down much closer to the ground he places his left hand on the back of his right.

Scorching Tower Goes Boom. . .

Right to the side of Phearis and Noboru they feel the temperature raise suddenly as the area explodes a massive eruption that explodes wide and upward missing Noboru and phearis on purpose. The sand in the beach begins to spread to serve as a type of smokescreen. Phearis is suddenly grabbed by the shoulder.

Phearis, leave now... Don't say anything just go...

As the sand clears from clouding the air "Noboru" notices that Quintan is now in the place of Phearis.

Howdy... Care to talk? Cause i'm not in a fighting mood.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:37 pm

*Phearis disappears*
Back to top Go down
Adalwulf Waldheri
Adalwulf Waldheri
Desired To Imagine
Desired To Imagine

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:37 pm

"ARRRRRRRRRGH! BASTARDS! HOW DARE YOU ALL KEEP INTERRUPTING MY FIGHTS! FIRST WELP NOW METAL HEAD?! I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS FOOLISHNESS! PREPARE TO DIE!"

-And with that Noboru stands on what's left of the ground an thrusts his sword into the ground as the thick red liquid BURNS off his blade and seeps into the ground
Back to top Go down
The King of Zero
The King of Zero
Prominent Artist
Prominent Artist

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:41 pm

Interesting. So Noboru nullified Phearis' technique... for now that is. The clever bastard had quite a few tricks up his sleeve, that much he knew of.

Meru...he really wanted to talk to her. But he needed to make sure nobody was killed now. But he would need some backup. If he fought, he hoped Meru would forgive him for ruining this night.

"Master, Quintan is in the battle zone." Good. Looks like Quintan was trying to break it up. He would support him the sidelines, and he might need some, as Noboru didn't look like backing down.

Guide me, Zero. Jack's eyes turned golden, and rays started to appear in them.

As he thought this, he pulled out his rifle from his back. He would support Quintan strategically.

"Oi, Quintan! You need some help, just really concentrate on where you do!"
Back to top Go down
Eru-chan
Eru-chan
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:42 pm

Seeing Quintan come in Damien just had to ask "need help?" He preferred to watch but he'd been bored recently and this guy seemed like an ugly handful, especially if you were hacking at it alone.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:43 pm

Quintan looks at the ground and activates his hover board hovering above the ground. With a look of disgust on his face and pity for his opponent.

Prepare to die? You know that rhymes with fry and I do need to eat. But before you go all berserk mode and "kill" everybody. I'm going to say this just because who knows it might help. You should calm down all that anger is gonna cause your head to go boom-boom. Besides, everyone here is about to leave because I'll make sure they leave. And if they all leave that means the "battle will be just between you and me. Damien, don't worry about me you'll see me in class tomorrow for sure and maybe this guy who knows. But if you wanna help get everyone out of the beach so I can do my playful things. I'm not going to fight this guy at all or at least I don't plan to.

Quintan continues to ride around his hover board in circles and other weird patterns pretty much enjoying himself waiting for Damien to clear the beach.

Oh and don't worry Damien if he tries to come after you he won't get very far.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:43 pm

"Why is this happening...?"
It seems the guy you have been defending doesn't deserve your sympathy...
I suppose not...I thought we were the same...
You're very different indeed...

Meru didn't know what to do...
She could rewind time so that none of this happened...
But that was a very big task for her ability.

"Noboru! Come back! BE Noboru! Not some blood lusty demon..." her eyes narrowed.
Back to top Go down
Eru-chan
Eru-chan
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:49 pm

Damien smirked. He wasn't afraid of a big bad ol' hairy wolf now was he? But citizens were top priority. Though he decided to give something a shot for good time sakes.
Damien rapidly walked up to Noboru and slapped him on the face. "Hello anybody home in that body of yours? Wake up and control yourself!" he yelled.

Last edited by Eru-chan on Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shitsuren Beach

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Main Attraction :: Story Rp :: Koukou no Shourai-
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com