Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
Shitsuren Beach - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
Shitsuren Beach - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
Shitsuren Beach - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
Shitsuren Beach - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
Shitsuren Beach - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
Shitsuren Beach - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
Shitsuren Beach - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
Shitsuren Beach - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
Shitsuren Beach - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Shitsuren Beach

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

<+>Kyo<+>
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

Shitsuren Beach - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:11 pm

Zenoru nodded once. He...seems like a good guy, he thought.

"Yeah... I'm new... You?"
Back to top Go down
The King of Zero
The King of Zero
Prominent Artist
Prominent Artist

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:19 pm

"Nope. Been here for a few days." Speaking of time.

"Sorry, it was nice meeting you, but I got to go."

To the batcave...

:Exit Shitsuren Beach: :Enter Jack's House:
Back to top Go down

<+>Kyo<+>
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:25 pm

"Hm... Alright."

Zenoru sighed and got up. He streched and looked at the sky. Better check out this place before school... He thought. It was then that he noticed someone playing an instrument.

"Musician, huh...?"

He said before approaching the man that's playing.

"Hey..."
Back to top Go down
Eru-chan
Eru-chan
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:38 pm

Damien was just about to quit when he heard a fellow greeting. His head snapped up to look at a boy around his age.
Hmm he seems... new, he thought as he picked himself up and dusted himself off.
"Hey, I was just about to head over to school, why don't we walk there together?"
It's not that Damien mind being late to class, it's just that all the interesting stuff would disappear when he got there.
"Follow me" Damien said. Without looking back he said "By the way, I'm Damien. And how might you be?"

::exit beach:: ::go to school::
Back to top Go down

<+>Kyo<+>
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:42 pm

Zenoru nodded and followed the boy, glad that he was being lead to the school and not having to find it himself.

"Thanks, man... And I'm Zenoru..."

He replied. In the back of his head, he was hoping that being to school on time won't be as boring as it usually is to him.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 4:28 pm

::Entering Beach::

*Phearis appears on the beach as he goes to sit by the water's edge* these children interest me immensely...
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net
vampireo_oboy
vampireo_oboy
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:00 pm

*christina runs into the beach carrying a bunch of cakes with her and hides behind a few tree's* I think I lost him....
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:30 pm

hmm... exhilaration...fear...coming from one of my new classmates....and she's hiding bhind a tree...perhaps *phearis glances back towards the tree line contemplating whether to do anything*
Back to top Go down
vampireo_oboy
vampireo_oboy
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:36 pm

*she takes out one of the slice of cakes*

These look sooo good....
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:43 pm

hmm...looks like its time for class to start....*he gets ready to teleport to the grounds however before he does, he calls out calmly and matter-of-factly to the hidden student* you know being new is one thing, being a loner is another...but exacerbating your solitude through wrongful acts is another thing altogether...*as he finishes his disappears in a whorl of flame*

::Exits Beach:: ::Enters Grounds::
Back to top Go down
vampireo_oboy
vampireo_oboy
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:39 pm

*she ignores what the man said and heads to class*
Back to top Go down

<+>Kyo<+>
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:37 pm

Zenoru eyed the beauty of the beach again as he walked towards it. He never witnessed such a sight anywhere... This place was perfect for him to clear his thoughts and get the relaxation that he needed.

"Full moon, too...? Wow..."

The moon gave the water such a wonderful glow, almost ensuring its viewers that the water was at it purest.... Eh, why not take a dip? He thought with a light smile. Zenoru then took off his shirt and shoes, started to run, and took a skillful dive into the water. Oh how the water felt so good...! It was better than a world class spa treatment. As he swam farther, he began to unwind and relax... Perfect.
Back to top Go down
vampireo_oboy
vampireo_oboy
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:49 pm

*christina enters the beach and looks around for her stash of cakes she stole*
now where did I leave them....
Back to top Go down
TheMadHattress
TheMadHattress
Fearless
Fearless

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:10 pm

Tziphora Parino

XXX Tziphora really like using her wind manipulation to fly over water, at least just for those day's when the sea breeze was very limited. Her wings gave a steady beat each time they came down and spread out. Her especially light frame, built for flying, twirled and flipped in the air. She wasn't as great a flyer as her Uncle , but as he always told her, it will come in time. She smiled spreading her arms out.

XXX "Almost home," she mumbled. It was a habit Tziphora had gained over the years, mumbling. It allows one to say want they want and have a moment to themselves. Her wings continue flapping ever so gently against the air. She flipped upside down for a brief moment to observe the stars. Her favorite one was Orion the Hunter, it was the easiest to find and many times her uncle would tell her, when ever he felt like it, the different stories behind the stars. Of course they were all Avian stories, but all the same...at least that's what she thought
Back to top Go down

<+>Kyo<+>
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:39 pm

Zenoru swam freely for a few moments in the open water before surfacing, his hair now limp to shoulder length. Mm... Just what I needed, he thought. Zenoru then let himself float on his back, as if on a soft bed. He then gazed at the beautiful stars up above... Man...

"Hm?"

Zenoru arched his eyebrow as he spotted a small flying figure in the night sky. No way... He thought to himself before giving a slight chuckle.

"Tziphora...?"

Also, odd enough, he caught the distant scent of....cakes...

Cakes...? What the hell? He wondered lightly.
Back to top Go down
TheMadHattress
TheMadHattress
Fearless
Fearless

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:41 am

Tziphora Parino

XXX Tziphora came to a sharp stop, hoverving in the air. Hed head tunred every which way except down. She heard her name, then she looked down. "Oh! Zenoru," she said with a smile. She could she him very clearly, down to the water that was dripping down his face. She flew lower, careful not to get too close to the water, sea level winds were not as easy to manipulate, and only older Avians could really do that. "Ha ha, I was just on my way home honestly," she took and imaginary seat in the air still flapping her wings.
Back to top Go down

<+>Kyo<+>
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 2:43 pm

Zenoru chuckled gently and floated right side up and looked at the kind avian.

"Alright... I'm just trying to catch up on some rest. How much farther till you get home...?"

Zenoru then began swimming around, still listening to Tziphora.
Back to top Go down
TheMadHattress
TheMadHattress
Fearless
Fearless

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:05 pm

Tziphora Parino

XXX Tziphora laughed watching Zenoru swim, then she pointed to the top of the cliff, towards the far end of the beach.
"I live aaaall the way up their on that cliff," she grinned agian and flew in a small cirlce. "Having fun?," she asked the obvious.
"I would join but flying is a little more difficult, with soaking wet wings," she shrugged her shoulders.
Back to top Go down

<+>Kyo<+>
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:40 pm

Zenoru smiled up at her as he continued to swim.

"Yep. And jeeze... Looks like a long trip."

Zenoru stopped and wiped the water from his face.

"I understand that you can't swim, it's cool. Just be careful out here as you travel..."
Back to top Go down
TheMadHattress
TheMadHattress
Fearless
Fearless

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:08 pm

Tziphora Parino

XXX "Definately a long way if you were to walk or fly without wind manipulation," she smirked. She looked into the distance the sun had just gone down but the glow was still settling on the horizon. Tziphora then stared at the cliff, her uncle was standing on the edge. His face was set sternly and his arms were cross. What had him on edge, no pun intended, like that. Was something wrong? Then a sharp song ripped through the air. Something was definately wrong Uncle Canouah had called for her. She cringed at the calling song's harshness. She raised her hands to her mouth and did the most interesting thing.Tziphora chirpped, tweeted and sang a short smooth melody. "Oops, looks like my uncle is just a tad upset," she sighed, her features falling and her mouth setting into a small pout. "But definately next time I'll join you," She smiled.
Back to top Go down

<+>Kyo<+>
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:30 pm

Zenoru smiled and nodded.

"Got'cha. Don't worry... Better hurry though, don't want you getting in trobule."

He saluted and started to swiming again.
Back to top Go down
TheMadHattress
TheMadHattress
Fearless
Fearless

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 2:49 pm

Tziphora Parino
::Exits Beach::Enters Grounds::

XXX Tziphora heard the school's bell ring off in the distance. "Seriously calss this late," she pouted, flying a little higher. "Hey, Zenoru, apparently class is starting again soon," she scratched her head lightly. "So, I'll see you there," she waved quickly. Hopefully her uncle would understand, she was positive he heard the bell as well. Failure wasn't an option for Tziphora. In a second she was off back in the direction of the school
Back to top Go down

<+>Kyo<+>
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 3:05 pm

Zenoru's eyes widen at the sound.

"Crap! Alright,"

He then summoned a large wave to carry him quickly back to the shoreline, he grabbed his shirt and ran to the school grounds.

:exits: ::enters school grounds::

Back to top Go down
ZaneClark+
ZaneClark+
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

" I'm ready for the beach"
click the website
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:20 pm

Meru's head tilted to the side.
"Mr. Nebuleuse..." a small smile grew on her face.
"Sure...I'll see you tomorrow,"

There was something about him...so comforting...
She'd never felt it before.

Shitsuren Beach - Page 5 Meru_s10

"Time to enjoy ourselves..."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shitsuren Beach

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum