Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
Monster Business - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
Monster Business - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
Monster Business - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
Monster Business - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
Monster Business - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
Monster Business - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
Monster Business - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
Monster Business - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
Monster Business - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Monster Business

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

Monster Business - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Business   Monster Business - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:54 pm

Sven: W-What?! But do Dragons even exist?!

Verity: Of course, they don't, stupid.

Sven: Gr...Was that really necessary?

Verity: Dragons are extinct. They have been for at least five-hundred years. This is probably just some troublemaker pulling a really elaborate hoax. Dragons don't have that great a sense of smell but they have a really good sense of sight and a better sense of sound. It wouldn't have smelled the meat in the house even if there was any. Whoever's pulling this really did their homework.

Sven: I don't know. It seemed pretty legit to me O_O

Juni: Hey, uh, Verity?

Verity: Hm? Oh, yeah, Juni, what's up?

Juni: If a dragon DID happen to still be around, where would it live? Why would it come out here to the city?

Verity: Well, it could live in the mountains not far from the city. Though I can't gather any reason they'd come down here. I don't believe dragons were really all that territorial. Besides, if this story honestly checks out, then it was just a baby dragon anyway. Not too dangerous on its own, just a hectic little thing no bigger than your average dog.

Juni: All right, thanks.

Verity: Any time, Juni and...Sven. Anyway, you can investigate more tomorrow. For now you can just get back to your day-jobs.

Juni: All right. Well, I'll see ya later, Venny. I have some stuff to pick up for Allison.

Sven: And I have to...clean the Police Station...(Sighs and leaves)

Later that evening, after everything is settled down and the Alpha Division had returned, it was about time to clock in. Suddenly a loud bell goes off. Not the same alarm as before. This wasn't a monster alert. It was a fire bell. There was a fire somewhere in the city! Sven had been walking home on his own when he saw the truck race by.

Sven: Huh?! (Runs off after the truck)
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Monster Business   Monster Business - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:07 pm

Lias' head was thrown back as he walked.

Lias: "Ugh, it's back to the apartment... Just when I thought things were going to hot and spicy. Another day my dear Greatsword... Another day.."

Frax: What are you so down about?

He was walking from a different direction with Larissa to the meeting spot all 3 came up with for when they were done with their duty.

Yarissa: Yea, I'm not used to this side of you.

Lias: Today was such a downer! So like, we go rush to this house that was ransacked by this monster thingy which suspect is some form of a dragon but they say their extinct but I believe it's a dragon! But anyway yea so we get there and guess what?? We investigate! No fighting! I wanted to test your custom made weapon for me soooooo bad!

He spoke quickly and fell to his knees dramatically.

Yarissa: Actually I think I preferred your bad mood..

Frax: Well at least you learned something today you shouldn't go in expecting so much.
Frax chuckled with a soft smile and began to walk to the direction of the apartment.

Lias: Graaargh! Maybe, but still I bet you guys got to fight off big powerful monsters!

Frax: Well actually-

Yarissa: Yep! We sure did. Actually we took on like 5 of them. It was quite interesting to say the least. Especially with Frax by my side we made so many combinations without you.

Frax: He looked at Yarissa with a raised eyebrow.

Yarissa: She slyly winked at him with a smirk

Frax: OH yea..! The last boss was amazing you should've seen the way I finished it off. Yarissa set me up and gosh if I could explain it to you I would..

Lias: Lias face was covered with dramatic tears. I Knew it! I knew it-I knew it-I knew it! I wanna' be in the alpha tier!

Frax: Haha calm down we were just kidding.

Yarissa: She giggled and shook her head. Yes we were. I just had to see your reaction come along Lias.

Lias: Oh... you two.. EVIL!

Frax: Hey do any of you notice that smoke up in the air? It must be a fire..

All of them looked in the direction and quickly began running to the direction.

Frax: It could be a simple house fire or a violent attack. Either way just be prepared for anything.

Yarissa: Of course.

Lias: Don't have to tell me twice!
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net/
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

PostSubject: Re: Monster Business   Monster Business - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:23 am

After some stretches and the preparations for the spar. The two squared off , it wasn't something one would being able to look from the outside in and think. They are evenly match or it's a fight where power plays a huge importance. This battle was full of feints ,counter attacks , blocks it was a battle of speed and accuracy rather than bone crushing strength. They each started to get real and serious , Schwarz pulling out his second blade as he wiped the sweat from his brow. Hubert pushed the glasses up as he split his weapon into two. When suddenly , a alarm was ringing. Schwarz wouldn't have been able to pick up the difference , while Hubert absconded the first attacked. He turned on his heel walking off the field. Schwarz looked up in confusion before seeing smoke. He shrugged and put the blades back int their sheaths walking off with Hubert.

Schwarz : Well at least if whatever caused the fire is still around we are warmed up enough to take care of it.

Hubert: Hah, as if that little spat could warm me up. If anything , it looks like you need a breather . Regardless What is done is done.

They got into a light jog and made it out of the castle. Heading in the general direction of the incident.

Schwarz : I know i brushed it off , but it isn't like you to just accept something extinct did that in the house.

Hubert: Who said i accept it ? Just because i do not voice my opinions like you to everyone within earshot does not mean i have not thought about this quite alot.

Schwarz : As long as i don't have to do extra work because you didn't voice your opinions i am fine.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Monster Business   Monster Business - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 4:51 pm

Sven stands at across the street, looking up at the massive fire that'd all but completely engulfed the small apartment complex. The smoke casts itself over the entire block and darkens the early evening sky.

Civilian: There are still people in there!

Allison: (Walks onto the scene and stands beside Sven) I came as soon as I was able, Lieutenant. That blaze is...the truck alone may not be enough.

Sven: Then...We'll handle this problem!

Allison: (Looks to Sven in shock while he's eyeing the catastrophe before him) Sven... Sven, it's too dangerous. This isn't like a monster battle. The entire structure-

Sven: It doesn't matter. I came to this city to protect people and show everyone what a real knight could do. I made a promise. I KEEP my promises. (unsheathes his blade and dashes inside)
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Monster Business   Monster Business - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 5:24 pm

After a while of them running towards the scene, all three see the blazed home and Sven about to charge in.

Frax: We'll go assist him!

Yarissa: Mhm, this actually seems like the perfect time. Lias, I know you're more than excited. Top or Bottom?

Lias: Heck yea! It's even better that the building is on fire. I'll take the top you guys can control the bottom while you head up i'll be heading down.

Frax: Hm, I'm not one to agree for someone to go solo but I have faith in your potential based on what we talked about back then.

Yarissa: Alright, come on Lias I'll send you to the roof.
Yarissa swings her Greatsword forward and flips it so that the flat side is facing up.

Lias: You two better hurry because this situation might be taken care of by me alone.
He smiled sharp and leaped on to the Greatsword of Yarissa. With a powerful swing with both arms from Yarissa she swings her greatsword up causing Lias to shot upward towards the rooftop. Due to the burning of the building the roofing was bound to be weak. Right before Lias landed on to the top of the roof he swung out his greatsword slamming it down with the gained momentum of gravity in order to create a hole in the roof enough for him to fit through.

Frax: He looked towards Yarissa and nodded. He took his greatsword from out its sheathe and held it with only his right arm. He runs forward with Yarissa following him as they headed inside the burning building
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

PostSubject: Re: Monster Business   Monster Business - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 3:18 pm

As they made to the scene behind the others. They saw the torrent of flame reach high up , it engulfed the entire building.

Schwarz slightly behind Hubert ran past him , trying to get in . If i just stay here , it looks bad and might hinder my chances to learn more. Fire , weakens structures better not force or add more damage while i am in~

Hubert held Schwarz back by gripping his shoulder. He had a somewhat serious look on his face. he let a small breathe before speaking

Hubert: Rushing in like that is reckless , as you what they did and send one up to the roof. Which is way worse. The fire would have weakened the structures by now. Adding more strain would only cause it to collapse we are lucky he didn't cause it to fall in.

Schwarz: .... It's people in there. They are needed to keep this all of this running. I need them.... alive.

Hubert: Then we will be smart , and not reckless. We shall enter from the second story.

Schwarz sighed , and then nodded. IT was useless to argue with him once he made valid points. But he could make fun of Lias that was always a option.
Hubert loaded up his swords , as he split them apart , and shot at the second floor cracked window. Shattering it and making it more accessible for the two of them. Then one at a time they scaled the nearest street light before jumping through the now accessible hole. They recieved a few burns from the updraft but it was nothing compared to the damage they could have done by crashing through the roof. Hubert landed and went into a roll to lessen the amount of stress the floor would take. He stood up covering his mouth with his uniform. Making it easier for him to breathe he helped Schwarz up. Lias , it's like his greatsword does all his thinking. I might have to give him his grade for this mission, must teach him the error of his ways.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Monster Business   Monster Business - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:32 pm

Sven looks all throughout the floor he's on and finds two people, a teenage girl and her little brother, trapped beneath a mattress.

Sven: Don't worry, I'll get you out of this! (holds back his Katana and suddenly slices through the mattress with it) Come on. (Turns and covers the rear as the two rush downstairs for the door) We're almost there...

Suddenly, the boy trips and Sven catches him. However, the two are suddenly cut off from the sister when a support beam falls in their path.

Sven: Kh-...You go on ahead, I'll help him find another way out of this!

Sister: (Nods hesitantly before turning and running but looking to Sven and her little brother over her shoulder)
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Monster Business   Monster Business - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:05 pm

Lias noticed no monsters so far but helpless civilians. He clicked his teeth together and separated his greatsword into two individual swords. Therefore, now wielding a pair of identical swords. The true form of his weapon

Lias: Don't worry! Imma' get you out of here! Scorch... Activate!

He begins spinning his sword in the left hand forward and the one in his right hand backward. A fiery orange-like aura softly sparkles out of Lias' body as his swords get the appearance of being super heated suddenly the flames on the floor he is start reacting to the spinning of his blades the flames become attracted to the spinning swords and gets wrapped around the blades. Noticeably, Lias' hands begin showing signs of burn marks on his hands. He stops spinning the blades as the fire has cleared and now the only threat on the top floor would be the smoke being caused by the fire throughout the parts of the house.

Lias: Ok, ,guys make a single file line behind me and I'm getting you out of here!There's no ladder nor rope so we'll have to get out of here by exiting down! Cover your mouths and nose with your shirt and do your best breathing through it; it'll help you intake less of this smoke within the area!

Lias begins walking forward carefully finding the right path for them to take.

Elsewhere within the house.

Frax: He spots the lone little girl terrified who got caught off from Sven and her brother. !! An innocent. Yarissa will you take care of her?

Yarissa: You got it Hey don't be afraid we're to help you. Hm? You're brother? Ok, well come with me we'll make sure your brother comes out as well ok?
Yarissa gives Frax a serious look before turning around and taking hold of the little girl by carrying her to safety.

Frax: He nodded fully aware of why she gave the look. He needed to find the brother. Apparently a giant stick of wood crashed in front of them. Frax walked hastily and carefully within the house.
Sven! Are you in here?!

Frax noticed the fallen pillar. Perhaps this could have been the one she was talking about. He rose his greatsword and swung down to destroy the pillar by the center giving him some room to get through. As he got to the other side he didn't see Sven. He must've already been on the move. Frax continued to check the house and rooms while also hoping to run into Sven and the girl's brother.
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

PostSubject: Re: Monster Business   Monster Business - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:14 pm

Schwarz moved on looking for people , before being stop by Hubert.

Hubert: Don't be an idiot, out of all of us. You are the best suited to search the entire building. Go on , don't worry through the smoke and flames I'm sure you won't be seen.

Schwarz: Fine , then using your weapon clear out a path for any people you find , make sure they get down safely.

Schwarz took in a deep breathe the smoke being somewhat filtered from his shirt. He felt the usual increased perception and everything around seemed to slow down . But in reality he was moving faster. He moved up the flight of stars , ignoring the people on this floor. He made it to the third floor, and searched it . He found a family , huddled in a corner surrounded by fire. The roof above their head about to fall in, he ran as the debris fell. He flipped and unsheathed his two swords. He increased his speed even more to react faster , and sliced the wood up into small burning chunks. Before slowing down back to regular time.

Schwarz: Hah.... Come on go down there. It should be clear of fire. Head down , and follow the guy in blue. .......Is there anyone else on this floor that didn't make it out.... ? He spoked somewhat exhausted , as he sat down . Staying under the smoke.

Protective Father:There may have been other people. I don't know or care. My family is in danger!
Rational Mother: I think i saw another family down the hall. T-thank you.

Schwarz: Heh .... Stay down , use your shirts to cover your mouth. Hold onto the childs hand.... I'll see you down later. He waved them off.

He slowly stood up , the heat from the fires was making him sweat and his fatigue was increasing by the second. His skill wasn't for prolong use but for quick short bursts. He inhaled some more air trying to rest a bit before , he felt the rush come over him. He ran out of this room, past the family heading to the corridor in which he was directed. The floor weakened from the fires.

Meanwhile

Hubert found a locked door with people screaming for help. It agitated him that most people where irrational beings running to save family members when they could save there own life. He kept his dual swords on hand , pulling the metal handle down to activate it's burst shot mode. He fired at the door's handle , shooting it clean off as he kicked the door down. He strolled in and picked up the small girl who was being protected by larger male. He couldn't tell if they were related nor did it matter. The lack of air seemed to have knocked them out. He checked their pulses , they were alive. He sheated his weapons on his hips , and lifted them up carrying them out with some haste . He stopped at stairs seeing a family hurrying down. He gave one the kids to the Father, and the other to the mother who accepted with out argument.

Protective Father: W-what? I can~
Hubert: You will. His eyes were cold and his rang with sternness.

Hubert walked down He kept on gunblade in hand ready to defend or clear a path. Saw the stairs where clear and pointed them to go on.

Hubert: When you get down , you should two other people escorting people out. Go to them. He turned on his heel and headed back to the second floor. He took a few minutes to get them down. That was longer than needed. The flames roared and crackled around him as he walked. Surveying the scene.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Monster Business   Monster Business - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:28 am

Sven kicks down a door that the fire hadn't yet touched. He then turns and sees more debris fall behind him as he carries the boy through the burning complex. This was the front of the building. He could tell. But now the front exit had been blocked by a wall of fire.

Sven: Mph. Dang it... *uses his watch to try and contact Verity* Verity!

Verity: Sven! I heard about what's going on! You'd better have a way out of this.

Sven: I do, actually. I can't leave the building like this. Too many people are watching outside. They'll all know I'm with the Unit. Sound a false Monster Alarm and everyone will be forced to go inside somewhere.

Verity: All right. Gi'me a minute! (Gets up from her post back at HQ and runs to the control room. Once there, she sees the alarm switch and button, activating them in sequence and sounding the alarm)

As the Alarm blares over the city, drowning out even the roar of the flames, the people in the streets go into a panic, many of them running for the nearest shelter. Sven notices from the window and sees that the streets are clearing. This was his one chance.

Sven: (Patches through to everyone on his watch's video phone) Everyone, don't worry. The alarm is a fake. I had Verity sound it protect our identities.

Verity: I'm sending in the BLIMP now too. It's equipped to handle fires though not building fires. It should still make it easier to get out.

Allison stands there in the street and listens, also watching with one hand playing with her earring.

Soon the CF-MDU BLIMP arrives and begins to hover over the burning building. The sound of its own roaring engine was unmistakable though was caught up in the blaring alarm and the all-consuming flames. With the flip of a switch, the BLIMP's bottom tank opens and a torrent of water pours down onto the building.

Verity: Everyone, get anyone you missed and get outta there! That won't be enough to completely extinguish the fire!
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Monster Business   Monster Business - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:23 pm

As soon as the fire diminished to a lesser threat Lias quickly clipped his two dual swords together making it shape back into the greatsword appearance once again and slung on his back.

Lias: Alright everyone we're making a run for an exit! Let's go run fast and careful!

He led the charge out of the building finding it much easier to an exit door with the fire lessened. He looked down at his burnt hands which have reached about 2 inches further up his arm from his hand.

Yarissa: Heey Lias everything alright?! I see you got a good number of people out. Good job!

Lias: Thanks! I did my best.. Poor guys. We should get a medic team here quickly to check these people out for damages.

Yarissa: Speaking of damages what happened to your arm? You got burnt in there?

Lias: He chuckled embarrasingly. Aah... Sorta kinda, not really..

Yarissa: ...Whatever well you're going to get checked out as well with the others. I hope Frax and Sven are doing alright.

Lias: Same..

Frax: So it's time to get out of here.. I still have yet to find Sven. He didn't respond to my call hopefully he's ok.

Frax ran and checked all the rooms he could while he continued for the exit. He noticed no one in the rooms and found it strange there should have been at least one. He paid not much attention to it as he had to exit the building before it caught fully ablaze again. Upon making it out he spotted Lias and Yarissa, along with a crowd civilians.

Frax: That's a lot of people.. You went back and rescued more people after girl?

Yarissa: Hm? Nope, this is all Lias' doing.

Frax: Hah! I knew we could count on him. Perhaps that's why I couldn't find anyone in the rooms on my way out.. They must've followed him. However, I haven't seen Sven come out yet.

Yarissa: Neither have I, but it should be ok. He doesn't seem that useless.

Frax: Your hands, Lias! You didn't..

Lias: I did! He scratched the back of his head. It couldn't have been helped though the room was super blazing and everyone was trapped I had to use it.

Frax: He sighed and shrugged. I guess you're right. Hopefully they don't think much of it.

The three stood there watching the burning building watching and hoping to see if anyone was still caught to exit the building alive and capable of living.
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

PostSubject: Re: Monster Business   Monster Business - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:01 pm

Schwarz made it up a few of the reaming stairs. Freeing people along the way, he told them to make it for the exit . He was going up to the top floor and then a sudden burst of water came down. He was moving when it happen , he was at his limit. He felt a drop then he fell down, due to the sudden weight of the water. His reflexes weren't fast enough to recognize what it was just yet. He began to move and the slipped as he fell on his back. The roof was not in flames anymore . He heard words from the watch . Then that girl's voice rang through his head. He let out a groan, and spoke into the watch.

Schwarz: Rarity i think.... Don't yell so much .... I might have been trying to nap and stuff.

He grinned and got up slowly, but made his way through a few doors . Checking everything to be sure before making his way down to catch up with the people he freed.

Schwarz: Is anyone missing? Does everybody here have there carry on's and what not? If not please feel free to tell me now. IF you do make your way down stairs!

A few kids chuckled at his comments. He smiled his body was sore and it ached all over.

Meanwhile~

Hurbert , walked along as the flames crackled. It was getting hard to breathe, he shouted over the flames.

Hubert: Get away from the doors , unless you want to die!

Burnt Man: Help us!

Scared Women: My kids they won't move!

Hubert ignored them and tried to keep his compsure , then the roof starting to leak . The water had reach down and it doused some flames. He had pulled the trigger and moved his hands to shoot the doors down. The sudden amount of steam clouded his vision. His shots missed their targets. He cursed , and then slipped his glasses off. He closed his right eye and looked at the world again. He pulled the trigger once more being able to calculate exactly where the doors were. he had to help some people get out of the rooms , but he made it.

Hubert: Carry everyone out ! Follow my voice we are going down and heading to the exit.

Sometime later

They both made it out , and made there way out. The building still having some flames on it. Hubert and Schwarz coughed up a bit. They looked at the building , they were one the last ones to make it out of the building.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Monster Business   Monster Business - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 11:16 am

As everyone gathers around the front of the building and the alarm blares over the city, forcing everyone who'd just been in the fire to run off and hide, the Unit remains, watching the building as the flames quickly begin to consume it again.

Allison: This isn't everyone...Where's Lt. Vargas?!

Sven: I'm right here. (Walks out through the front exit with the boy in his arms and sets him down to reunite with his sister who stood there with Allison) Now go on, you two. Find some place to hide.

The kids both nod and run off at that.

Allison: (Looks over everyone who helped and thinks for a moment) Everyone...good job. Quick thinking on all accounts and you saved many lives tonight. Go home. Rest. We'll talk about a fair reward in the morning. (Turns to walk home, radioing HQ to send in another round of trucks to take care of the fire)

Sven: (Looks around at everyone) Thank You all. There's no way I could have gotten everyone out of that building alone. (Walks off)
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Monster Business   Monster Business - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:32 pm

The three nodded in unison each giving their 'welcomes'.

Lias: I guess he doesn't like to hang out. We should have some kind of party or celebration!

Frax: Maybe not but there's no need for any celebration especially for you with your hands..

Frax lightly taps Lias' burned hand as he chuckles at Lias' response in agony.

Frax: Yep, you just need to get those healed up.

Yarissa: Who are those two?

Lias: Hm? OH, they were with me earlier in the gamma tier. I didn't really get a good chance to get to know them.

Yarissa: Ah well you have the potential to make some more friends now. Good job you two! Yarissa shouted over towards Hubert and Schwarz.
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

PostSubject: Re: Monster Business   Monster Business - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:45 pm

As the thanks and somewhat small congratulations passed around. The two started to bicker and exchange banter. They stopped and somewhat talked with hush tones.

Hubert took his glasses and put the back on as he turned away. Being gifted as he was this small little side mission was nothing to him.

Schwarz coughed a bit and smiled joyfully, it was nice to get out of the barracks and let out some energy too much and it weighs you down too little and you won't last long. He rubbed his head , and felt a slight bump.

Hubert: I think i can guess as to what started a fire like this.

Schwarz: Yeah ? It seems obvious to anyone on our side.

Hubert: The chances are very slim still , but i guess you bank on that stuff.

Schwarz: Unlike you i take risks and do what i have to get what i want. Not everything is a number to me.

Hubert: Math and science are constant they will never change.

Their voices began to raise before being interrupted by a person shouting at them.

Schwarz: Huh ? Oh .... well i guess , i mean you all had it under control . I wasn't really needed . But , thanks uhhh i don't know your name. But ummm yeah.

Hubert: Of course i did a great job, i executed everything with near flawless perfection. But, your so called friend. Did a foolish thing , coming down in through the roof . The added weight could have been a liability for us on the lower floors. His eyes closed , as he kept on talking about the problem , lecturing the group.

Schwarz saw this as a fine time to move his shoulder a bit , and slide away. He decided he was going to celebrate with something to eat and drink. He looked around for a alley, he wanted to get this armor off and stash it as he went to eat.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Monster Business   Monster Business - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:21 pm

Sven suddenly runs into Juni while on the way home. She sits there on the curb just outside of her apartment as he passes by.

Sven: Hey, Juni, what's wrong? You look upset.

Juni: Oh, hey there, Venny. I heard about what was goin' on. I guess my bein' a screw up just got in the way again. I got caught up in somethin' here so I couldn't get there in time. You all were right about wrapped up by the time I got finished.

Sven: Oh? What were you doing?

Juni: Helpin' a little girl find her kitten. Turns out it got stuck up under a trolley. That's Juni for ya. While everyone else is out savin' lives, she's-

Sven: Out doing the best she can to make the people around her happy. That's our job. You did a good thing.

Juni: Yeah. I s'pose so. Anyway, I'll see ya later, Venny. (Gets up and walks inside)

Sven: (watches her leave with a look of concern upon his face then heads home) I hope she feels better soon.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Monster Business   Monster Business - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 1:10 pm

Frax: Shall we head back to the apartment now?

Lias: Hopefully something else comes up on the way back again. I'm still hyped for another round!

Yarissa: Do you have room for one more?

Frax: Huh? You want to move in?

Yarissa: Might as well seeing as we're some kind of team and all.

Lias: Yeah! You should cause' then we can dub ourselves "Thee Sharp-edged Alliance"!

Frax: ... Whatever floats your boat.

Yarissa: She giggled. Shouldn't take me too long to pack my stuff it's not really a lot.

Lias: You may have to pack a bed though.. There's only two.

Yarissa: Mhm, I thought as much I've got that issue all taken care of in my mind.

Frax: Good, well we'll see you soon then

The three set off to their appropriate homes. Yarissa gathered her things from her location and hauled them all the way to Frax and Lias' apartment and then they all reconstructed the inside of their room to make it fit neatly for three people.
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

PostSubject: Re: Monster Business   Monster Business - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:31 pm

Schwarz spent the night at a Bar. He got so hammered and wasted he proposed to a girl. She said yes, or slapped him. One of the two. Regardless he made his way back to his room. Just in time to catch 4 hours of sleep.

Hubert walked home , and began to read up on some history about certain monsters and trying to research and find out anything he can about dragons. Albeit he comes to his own room late and tired. It was a night will spent.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Monster Business   Monster Business - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 9:42 am

As the next day passed, things were quiet. It was uneventful all around. Everyone went about with their regular jobs around the station or around the city. That evening, Sven knocked on Juni's door. He hadn't heard from her all day and Allison had asked him to do some work that was typically Juni's. Sure enough, she answered. And then it was made obvious enough. She was sick.

Juni: Oh. Hi Venny. What brings you to my humble abode? Sorry I've been gone the day. I caught a cold, somethin' fierce.

Sven: Oh, that's okay. Not the only reason I came to check on you though. You looked so sad last night.

Juni: Oh. Well, that's for stoppin' by, Venny. I'm better not though. Really! So you just go on and try hard enough for the both of us, okay?

Suddenly, the city alarm blares across the skyline again.

Juni: Uh-oh. Come on, Venny. We got a job to do!

Sven: What?! No way! Juni, you're too sick to be going anywhere. Stay here. I'll report in and tell them you can't come. (Turns and runs, leaving Juni at her door with a worried look about her face)

Once at HQ, Sven meets the others only to find that the Gamma Division room has been cut off.

Sven: Hold on! What's the meaning of this!? You're telling me we aren't allowed to do our job?!

Allison: Quite the contrary. (Walks out from around the corner) This just isn't your job anymore.

Sven: Y-you mean...you're firing us?

Allison: ...
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Monster Business   Monster Business - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:52 am

after the group had finished setting up the room to fit a third person they had all eventually fallen asleep. Time continued moving casually until the blaring alarm system.

Lias: Gragh! Is that the alarm again?!

Frax: Yea.. I believe it is.. but we have to get up and perfornm or duty. Let's go guys!
Frax leaped up from his bed suiting up quickly and waited for the others.

Yarissa: Trust me I'm not the one you have to be worried about. I'm all ready to go. Come on Lias, don't want to drag us behind do you?

Lias: Pfft! As if, i'm always head of the game.
Lias jumped from his bed and only got his greatsword.

Frax: Let's go!

The group ran out to the HQ where they saw a good couple of ppl outside.

Frax: Hm, I guess it's some kind of drill.

Yarissa: Who knows..

Lias: Not again... They do this to often... He sighed lightly and fell back to the ground taking a seat.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Monster Business   Monster Business - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:58 am

Sven: But why fire us? Have we not been doing a good job?

Allison: Lieutenant...

Don: (Walks out from the room) Everyone settle down. No one is being fire. Quite the opposite, actually. If you'll all follow me. (Turns and leads them all to a large door in HQ and opens it for them) In you all go.

Sven: (Hesitantly walks in) This is...the conference room.

Don: Indeed, it is. Do you know what that means?
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Monster Business   Monster Business - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 5:15 pm

Frax walked in following Don with Yarissa and Lias trailing close behind.

Frax: Hm, i wasn't convinced about us getting fired that wouldn't make much sense.. We're here for the exact opposite.

Yarissa: The oppoiste huh? Then that should mean..

Lias: A p- Lias' mouth was covered by Yarissa's hand. She then removed it once she knew Lias knew to calm down. Hmph..

Yarissa; Don't get so excited and we shouldn't be yelling in a conference room anyway.

Frax: What's this urgent meeting about? Frax asked directly to Don.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Monster Business   Monster Business - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 8:04 pm

Don: Now, now. I see no reason why he shouldn't be allowed to get it all out of his system.

Tracey: Yo, Parish, why're they here?

Don: What's your deal? Do you not agree that they'll add a special something to our combat extravaganza?

Willow: I doubt they could do us any harm, even if they wanted to.

Tracey: Yeah, but they can do themselves some real harm.

Brock: I say at least give 'em a trial basis only. If it ends up working out then we can invite them to be...well...save that decision for Don.

Tracey: You too?

Don: Indeed. Ms. Chance?

Allison: Right. There is a large outbreak of monsters inbound. Specifically a rampaging herd of Minotaur. But we've been picking up traces of something much bigger out there as well. Analysis?

Verity: (Rises up from a hole in the floor, in her uniform and sits at her station) Unknown. But whatever it is, it's putting off incredible amounts of Dark Aura so be careful.

Sven: Wait, we're heading out just like that?

Don: Of course not, Mr. Vargas. That would be quite the boring departure for what is bound to be an impressive battle. Everyone, take a seat at one of the chairs around the conference table. Ms. Chance, please command your troops.

Sven: (takes a seat at the table)

Allison: You got it. Alpha Division, get ready to soar.
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

PostSubject: Re: Monster Business   Monster Business - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 10:44 pm

Schwarz fell of his bed due to the blaring alarm system. HE groaned , but this was a new alarm sound. Or maybe it was an old one that is never been heard? One can never be sure about these things. Governments/ big divisions. always have alarms for things and never tell anyone what it means.

Schwarz : Ugh..... Wait. This is ... It must mean something urgent. Got to head to the HQ maybe I can gain something out of this.

He quickly dresses up in his civilian clothing. Why ? In a hurry one needs to be light and quick. The armor was to surpress himself. HE dons his blades on his hip to keep him somewhat weighted down. He runs down the corrider heading out to the HQ when suddenly.

*BAM* Schwarz :What the fu~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hubert in the meantime was awake early in the morning. He was reading books he checked out and refreshing himself on history and combat tactics. The alarm rang something weird in his head. He grins and sets the book down, and gathers his weapon sheathing it on his back.

Hubert: Well then, sounds like things are getting intresting,

Hubert opens his door rather quickly. In a dramatic way one would usallly do in a anime .But this was neither here nor there. He is met with resistance as the door smashes into Schwarz. He sighs, and then closes the door kicking him to see if he is awake.

~~~~~~~~~

Schwarz grumbles his head was hurting and he hisses at the kicks. He gets up and gives a quick okay. Hubert nods and they make their way to the HQ obviously later than everyone there, but they manage to slip in with some discreetness. Hopefully.....
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Monster Business   Monster Business - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:13 pm

Lias eyes were glimmering with excitement. He wanted to shout for joy but saw the stare down Yarissa was giving him. Basically, so he could remember to compose himself .

Frax: Minotaurs..? Guess they're more than a myth after all.
Frax took his seat looking forward listening in on how they'd engage the enemy.

Yarissa: Now I can probably use this weapon of mine and finally get to test it. This might just be a special occasion for us. Our first mission as a team.
Yarissa also took her seat and crossed her legs, folding her arms as she listened
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Business   Monster Business - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Monster Business

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Main Attraction :: Story Rp-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com