Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
Monster Business - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
Monster Business - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
Monster Business - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
Monster Business - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
Monster Business - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
Monster Business - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
Monster Business - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
Monster Business - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
Monster Business - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Monster Business

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

Monster Business - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Business   Monster Business - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 11:19 am

Sven stands to the side of a raging Tracey as this dynamo of a young man looms over Doc at his desk in HQ. Doc simply sits there in amusement at the situation. Ah the young and ill-tempered were so much fun. Tracey had a new problem with Doc what seemed like every day. There Doc sat, turned casually to the side, adjusting his glasses without a care.

Doc: Why hello, Tracey. What's up your butt today?

Tracey: I want answers, NOW Parish! You know there are laws against putting minors on the payroll!

Doc: You know, Trace, if you spent as much time applying all that raw talent of yours as you do exercising your vocal cords on me, you'd probably have as good a record as Gordon or Allison or even me.

Tracey: Don't go changing the subject on me, Doc! You better ship this kid back wherever he came from ASAP!

Doc: Since when do YOU care about authority? I seem to recall you tearing down a store wall just to take care of a baby monster problem back when you were in Gamma Division. You know how much we had to pay for in damages, right? Kid, you wanna educate my hotheaded friend, here?

Sven: Is he really that bad of a boss?

Tracey: Legally, I'm not at liberty to discuss that.

Doc: The devil are you humoring him for? You KNOW he's wrong.

Sven: S-sorry. Listen, Tracey, I'm actually 19.

Tracey: (Backs off and suddenly explodes in laughter) Ahahahahahahahaha! 19? YOU? Yeah, and I'm 80!

Doc: Believe it, Pocket. The kid's legit.

Tracey: Wha- agh...you can't be serious! This kid's a stick figure! We asked for their best! THIS is what they send us?! He better come with a money-back guarantee, Doc. Hurry up and exchange this runt for a REAL champ, already. I'm gone. (Turns and leaves)

Sven: Uh...Commander?

Doc: Hm? What is it?

Sven: Is...is my coming here really that much of a disappointment?

Doc: Oh, is that all? Well, if you want the honest answer then, yeah. Yeah, that about sums it up.

Sven: How depressing...
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Monster Business   Monster Business - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 11:50 am

Frax: "Hey Rufus, do you know how to have a weapon separate into two? Basically I'm trying to figure out how to make this Greatsword be usable as dual swords."
Frax was sizing the weapon concept up and down but couldn't figure at all how to make the weapon still functional as a greatsword with it really being two dual swords but together.

Rufus: Where did you come up with an idea like that? I've never even heard of it.

Frax: It's for a friend of mine.. I didn't think it would be THIS difficult..
He dropped his head holding the weapons concept form. Thinking of possible ways and he came up with one.
"One will be just slightly larger than the other at the blade but it should be enough to hold them together and separate them at will."

Rufus: Ahah! See you didn't need my help after all. I didn't wanna tell you right away. You've gotta get used to thinking of all sorts of ways to create metal. That's the fun of it in my opinion.

Frax: Frax smiled and got back to work. Hours past and now he was banging the blades with a hammer while they were super heated and he then sticks the blades in a bucket of water after they were done being formed. He took them out and let them cool for just a little while longer than tried attaching them by the sharp edges. And go and behold they snapped into place hard enough to be swung around as a Greatsword and also detach to use as dual sword.
"Not bad, not bad at all.."

Yarissa: She claps as she was standing at the front of the shop. She watched the last little bit of what he did. You're right not bad at all.

Frax: You always seem to surprise me with your appearance. I never notice you coming

Yarissa: Oh~ i get that a lot actually haha. It's almost about time for me to head over to your apartment. I was heading there now actually, your roommate is still there right? I was thinking I'd just wait there with him until you got there.

Frax: That sound's good. Lias should still be there, I doubt he's still sleeping. He doesn't have a work assignment actually or at least not yet.

Yarissa: Hm, sounds odd... but alright I'll take your word for it. See you soon She smiled and raised her hand in a motion to represent "bye".

Rufus: You have a date already? Wow you're really getting the hang of a lot of things quickly

Frax: A date?? No no it's simply friendly matters I assure you.
Frax scratches the back of his head slightly embarrassed at the thought. Actually with she and Lias together I was going to talk to them about what I spoke with you.

Rufus: Is that right? Well, just remember don't think boot camp. You think that way and you'll surely miss your objective here.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net/
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Monster Business   Monster Business - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 11:58 am

Late that night, Sven sits up in his new quarters, staring up at the ceiling. He had no idea that his coming here would be such a tremendous let-down. He couldn't help but think that he should have seen it. Everyone had the same distraught or unimpressed reaction when they learned of his membership. Even Juni, who was by far the nicest of them, didn't exactly welcome the idea with open arms. This was a terrible idea. Then comes a sudden knock on the door that snaps Sven out of his self-pit long enough to respond. There, in the doorway, stands Juni with a small bag.

Juni: Hey. Listen, I just want to apologize for all the dirt you've been put through today what with Tracey and Uncle Doc and all.

Sven: Uncle Doc?

Juni: Oh yeah. I forgot to mention that, huh? The Commander is my dad's little brothers...was my dad's little brother.

Sven: Was? You look troubled, Juni. You need any help at all?

Juni: Oh, no it's nothing. It can wait for another time. Anyway, I wanted to give you this. Sort of a house warming gift. (Hands Sven the object from within the bag) It's this little gear that someone in the market made into a necklace. I couldn't really afford much else on my salary. Ehehe...Anyway, I'll talk to you later, Venny. G'night!

Sven: Good night, Juni. (Turns and shuts the door as Juni leaves) Well...at least someone's nice in this town.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Monster Business   Monster Business - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:17 pm

Frax wrapped the weapon for Lias in a thick cloth like material and carried with him to his apartment. As he entered there they were Lias and Yarissa just conversing amongst each other.

Frax: Lias, look what I brought back

Lias: No. Way. You finished it! Awesome! now I have a cool looking version of my original I didn't think about it till just now but I couldn't offered you my weapon for helping with the scaling and other functions..

Frax: Huu.. great, well yes it's surely too late for that now. But I'm sure it works fine. What are you going to do with your original?

Lias: Mm, probably sell it. Or just keep it for backup in case something terrible happens to the red metal version. But I doubt that'll happen it's too awesome for bad things to happen to it!

Yarissa: She chuckled slightly. High expectations I see..

Frax: He moved a table in the center of the room with Yarissa being on the left, Lias and on the right, and Frax at the upper end of the table as he grabs a chair to sit on.

Yarissa: ...? Are we having some kind of intervention or playing a game

Lias: I'd prefer the latter. Games sounds fun right about now.

Frax: Heh, no neither of those actually. I wanted to propose an idea. We are here defending Chroma Falls but it's a bit risky considering the fact there's no one on the offensive side to take care of the root of the situation. I was thinking about perhaps taking charge of an attack unit of some kind to go attack the cause.

Lias: I want to be on your team!

Yarissa: Well hold on just a moment bull-man. What are you going to attack?

Frax: I don't know right now.. I'd have to find it of course

Yarissa: And there goes not only your problem but everyone's problem. I'm assuming you were going to go ask Doc permission but even he doesn't necessarily know the cause of the outbreak of monsters. We really just have to sit and wait.

Frax: I see.. It is pretty vexing though. What if we never get to know the cause.

Yarissa: Then we'll have to rely on luck that our side doesn't slip up and opposing side does.

Lias: Awh, so much for being on your attack force. I need something to do throughout the day, I'm tired of being cooped up here in the apartment.

Frax: Well nothing is stopping you from getting out is it? If anything patrol around the area or get to meet new comrades.

Lias: Mm, I guess that's valid enough

Yarissa: How about we create our own special alliance?

Frax: What do you mean? We can't form an attack unit as you stated

Yarissa: Of course not, but still even while we're on the defensive isn't it more appealing to you, a team player, that you fought alongside people you're comfortable with?

Frax: No objections there. Well I think it's time we get to know each other a little bit more.. As a swordsman what can you do? I know a great deal about Lias' already.

Lias: Hehe it's fanastic-uous~!

Yarissa: You want to know my skills as a swordsman huh? Well, how about I don't feel like telling you right now. She smiled and crossed her legs really not going to give an answer.

Lias: Secretive...

Frax: He smirked. As expected.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Monster Business   Monster Business - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:34 pm

As Sven approaches work the next morning, an alarm suddenly goes off, blaring across the city. People begin to panic and run all through the streets, ducking into the closest builds and abandoning vehicles. The scene was utter madness. Watching this scene unfold around him, Sven is amazed at this. He rushes inside and gets into the elevator around back, taking him down to HQ. The conference room was nearby. As he steps up to the door he finds Juni and the other new members of the Gamma Division standing there, opposed by Tracey.

Tracey: Whoa, kid, back it up.

Sven: Huh? What are you talking about?! Juni, what's going on?

Juni: He's not letting us in!

Tracey: No kids allowed. Now get back to your jobs.

Sven: Tracey, I'm not some stupid kid!

Tracey: Shut It! You see how easily you get riled up over something as petty as that? You're not ready for a real mission. Besides, you're Gamma Wing. The jobs in your department are on the bulletin board in the room down the hall. Now get going. If you're Alpha Division, orders are to come in to the conference room and we'll talk about what's going on before mobilizing. There's a larger more dangerous monster in the city.(Walks back into the conference room, leaving the door open for Alpha Division members)

Sven and Juni both look to one another and find themselves, as well as the rest of the new Gamma Division members in the room down the hall where there was a counter but no one at it and a large bulletin board filled with newspaper articles. They were all small-time jobs. Monsters no bigger than a raccoon or no more powerful than a human infant.

Sven: Well, at least it's something.

Juni: (Sees the defeated look on Sven's face) Um...hey, we should still do it, right?

Sven: What?

Juni: Our job. We should still do our job. Just keep our heads high and stay positive! If we do that and we do a good job, I'm sure they'll all recognize our true potential!

Sven: (Looks to the Bulletin board and nods) Right. We'll give it our all!
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Monster Business   Monster Business - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:29 pm

Lias: Yo! Turn that thing off!
Lias was listening to music but got interrupted by the waling sounds of the alarm throughout the entire city.

Frax: What is that siren for??

Yarissa: Let's go gentlemen, get your weapons! Yarissa stands up abruptly from her seat and gets ready to leave. As she looks over she sees Lias still captivated by his music. She rolls her eyes walks back and pulls him by the shoulder to get him out his seat. Let's go!

Lias: Fine fine...

They all begin running. Frax and Lias following Yarissa as she seems to know the drill. Frax and Lias notices the panic by civilians and start to get a little hint at what this situation is.

Frax: It's the monsters isn't it..?

Lias: Finally! I get to do something!

Yarissa: Yep it's them. We're heading down to headquarters. Listen up there's a specific side for us. Alpha is where the conference room will be and Gamma, you'll notice a room with a board filled with papers for your assignment.

Lias: Oh.. so we're splitting up then?

Yarissa: Yep, don't expect for us to be able to work together as a team too often. Only for drastic measures. Got everything I said bull-man?

Frax: Yea I got it and it's about time I see what I'll have to deal with. I'm eager to get started

Yarissa: I like that attitude of yours.

They make it to headquarters and immediately go to where they need to be.

Frax: Sorry if we're late!

Yarissa: So anyone wanna fill us in on whats going on?

(Gamma Division)
Lias: Sup' guys! Lias Einford ready for action! What're we suppose to do??
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

PostSubject: Re: Monster Business   Monster Business - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 1:20 pm

Schwarz was still in bed the day before was a regular uneventful day . He had done a fair bit walking , talking nothing that would require a great deal of effort per say. Still it took it's toll on him. The siren was blaring as he woke up in instant , somewhat falling off the bed . He was sprawled out along the floor , the cover had just fallen on him as he let out a great sigh. His eyes were somewhat serious as he looked up and stared at the wall . It was still pretty early , he relaxed his grip on the pair of blades he kept under his bed for protection. He relaxed and then let out a groan , he stood up. He opened the door a bit he saw the people running. He sighed , he hasn't memorized what alarm was for what yet. He geared up and walked out of his room , in his armor. He started to swing his arm a bit stretching out some muscles as he followed the crowd.

" Hey.... what's the rush . Hey ... Excuse ..... Forget it."

He kept walking and saw the people branch off , it was very clear where he was going. He went to the bulletin board , quickly looked it over. Found not the weakest monster but average enough not to make him stand out too much.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Monster Business   Monster Business - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:51 pm

Sven: I suppose we're supposed to-

???: (Pops up from behind the counter) Hi Hi Hi! I'm Verity, your friendly neighborhood informant! I keep up with all the minor cases around town and pin 'em up on this here bulletin board! I would say this was a drill buuut... It's Not! There was supposed to be a drill today but turns out there's an actual Code Alpha monster alert. Apparently a couple of giants are getting close to town.

Sven: Wow, what a spunky little thing.

Verity: Hey Hey Hey now! Don't talk to me like that, stupid!

Sven: Uwah?! What'd I say?!

Verity: What give YOU the right to throw around words like 'little'. You're no stud yourself ya know!

Sven: S-Sorry!

Verity: Yeah, you better be. So you're our only 4 Gamma Division members, huh? Hm, there are, what, 6 in Alpha now? Seven? Oh well. So yeah, this is where you guys check in from day to day. If you'll all hand me your official Defense Unit watches, please?
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Monster Business   Monster Business - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 3:23 am

Lias was getting enticed by the energetic energy Verity was releasing. The fact that Lias himself is hyperactive at the soul only makes him even more overjoyous. He has a big smile with his mouth parted slightly and eyes widen slightly as well having a look of full delight.

Lias: I'm so so ready to do this! You all should be as well! But wait you want watches?? I don't even know if I have one of tho- OH wait yes, yes I do.

He reaches in his pocket and takes it out handing it over to Verity.

Lias: I've been sitting around for such a long time in my apartment I'm ready to get in action! Cutting tiiime. Now only if Frax was here with me.. Oh well i'll make him happy by being the best Gamma Division member here.

With that, Lias began stretching fully pumped and ready for his assignment. No one could doubt the high erratic personality he had.
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

PostSubject: Re: Monster Business   Monster Business - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:11 am

Schwarz heard a informant , looked around and saw her. She was arguing with someone he hadn't seen before.

Why can't people just do what their told and move on ...

He moved in from his spot heading towards Verity. He stopped as he saw someone else act all energetic and just plain annoying. It somewhat ticked him off but , he couldn't judge . This was all judgement call on from a recently woken up Schwarz. He slipped the watch off his wrist and held it infront of Verity.

"Here you go , informant girl....."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Monster Business   Monster Business - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 5:13 pm

Verity: (Takes the pocket watches and the new wrist model from the sleepyhead) You know, you're gonna have to learn my name and not just call me girl all the time. We're gonna be seeing a lot of each other. (adjusts all of the watches accordingly)

Sven: Well, it's quite nice to meet you, Verity.

Verity: Yeah, whatever.

Sven: (sighs) Gi'me a break.

Verity: (Completes adjustments and hands all of the watches back to everyone) There. They're combination watches, magnifying glasses, and audio communicators. They also have these red buttons on them that can activate the nearest Monster Alarm. The boss says to use the bulletin board but we're updating some of our systems so I'll just be contacting you via your watches instead.

Suddenly a small canister drops down in the tube behind Verity and she takes it, looking over the letter inside. She read over it with a certain curiosity that showed on her face. She then puts the letter down and looks at her own watch.

Verity: Whataya know. A mission. Well, my little orientation is over soooo...Here's the dealio! Listen up 'cause I'm only gonna say this once! A couple across town claims that a small monster broke in and ransacked their kitchen. There's no sign that it's gone now so be careful. It's probably no bigger than a squirrel. Hardly any real trouble. Move on out, Gamma Division!
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Monster Business   Monster Business - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 9:55 am

Lias' excitement shot down to near nothing.. He couldn't believe the monster they had to deal with was really possibly ". . . no bigger than a squirrel." He sighed slightly in distress. He shook his head and convinced himself not to care at the small matter and he dashed out of headquarters.

"Please, please, please give me a surprise and turn into a big monster!"

He looked down at his watch to be provided more information on the location. He then equipped the audio communicator. He speaks into letting everyone know he's set.

"This must be the place..."

He stopped his running abruptly, his body sliding forward just a bit from the momentum of his past running. He takes hold of the hilt of his weapon.
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

PostSubject: Re: Monster Business   Monster Business - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 12:51 pm

He strapped the wrist watch back on , he walked nonchalantly over to the site of said monster. He had to show effort to just get noticed enough. He walked out and saw in the distance the energetic one sliding to a stop.

" Hey.... Uhh never mind i am sure you can handle it. "

He kept walking just incase , maybe if it slipped by he could get a quick kill off the monster. Regardless , there was no need for him to rush just yet. As he continued to stroll to the site he saw the surroundings, and took them in. Making small notes of places to rest after this wall done.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Monster Business   Monster Business - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 6:23 pm

Sven walks around inside with Juni, the couple standing in the doorway. The kitchen was a mess yet the rest of the house had been untouched. There were claw marks in places and the cabinets had been emptied. There were muddy paw prints all around and the area was a general mess. Food and trash all over the room as if there'd been some sort of struggle.

Juni: Well, this shouldn't be too hard to figure out. A monster came in, it was hungry, it tore the place up looking for something it wanted to eat.

Sven: That WOULD make sense but...these claw marks look like a carnivor made them. There isn't even a trace of there every being meat here.

Juni: Our victim did say that she didn't have a chance to hit the market yet.[/i]
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Monster Business   Monster Business - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:57 pm

Lias walked inside the building cautious as well scanning the destruction. He noticed the scratch marks and mud spots all scattered around the house. Pointing his Greatsword towards the ground and just stabs it through lightly as he stands there scratching the back of his head.

"Looks like we missed them I guess? I don't hear anything at all. If you want we could just ransack the place to reveal any hiding spots, unlleeessss someone's got some kind of detection thingy... then we could just go with that"

He lifted his greatsword and held the hilt with both hands as he moved around in the room scanning the destruction not really sure what kind of creature would do such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

PostSubject: Re: Monster Business   Monster Business - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:23 am

Schwarz stayed back looking around the outside for any signs of the place being disturb. He leisurely looked around , yawning a bit. Hoping someone one else might have found and dealt with the monster. He did his part and raised his arm and spoke into the watch.

" Uhh if this works , i have to learn her name. But , so what do you all think ? Since you are in the house and stuff. Have you checked the markings to compare it with what we have back at the base? "
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Monster Business   Monster Business - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:13 pm

Sven: We're already studying them. I've never seen claw markings like this.

As Sven contemplates what these claw marks could possible be from, Juni wanders to the back of the kitchen, looking at the extent of the damage done. Suddenly she trips and falls, grabbing onto a table cloth that unfortunately does not prevent her from falling. She lands and finds herself tangled in the mass of silk.

Juni: Nyah! Get this dang thing off'a me! Hey, Venny, a little help over here?

Sven: Huh? (Looks over his shoulder to find Juni tangled up in the table cloth) Oh, s-sure! (Glances up as he helps Juni out and sees something he hadn't before) Oh my...

There, on the floor, once hidden by that table cloth, was a large scorch mark. As if that one section of the floor had been struck by a mortar.

Sven: W-what could have made that?

Juni: I don't know. We should take a picture an' bring it back to Verity.

Sven: Right. (uses his pocket watch and takes a quick photograph) I don't think whatever it is is still around here. There's no sign of it going anywhere else in the house. There are the claw marks that place it crawling in and then the window was smashed wide open so it must have gotten out that way.

Juni: Yeah...um...so anyway, let's get back, huh? (turns and leaves)
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Monster Business   Monster Business - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:38 pm

Lias: He sighs disappointed that the monster made an escape. He walked over to look at the scorch mark left on the ground.

"Are you sure you just want to leave it like this Juni? I mean.. Even though it escaped it has the potential to just run in other people's home and destroy it and possibly them if no one is going to chase after it.. I don't know just seems risky."

He sheathed his Greatsword seeing no real need for it at this moment since there was no monster in the home. He did however stand and wait for Juni's reply.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Monster Business   Monster Business - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:14 pm

Juni: Well, we have a clue of what we're goin' after and all. We should, you know, go verify it. See if Verity knows anything about what we might be up against. Then we can prepare in case this thing's more dangerous than its size suggests. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Sven: (Thinking To Himself) She seems really agitated all of a sudden...

Juni: Besides, we don't right have any idea where it'll turn up next if we don't have a right idea what it is.
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

PostSubject: Re: Monster Business   Monster Business - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:16 pm

Schwarz: heard the confirmation that the monster escaped . He somewhat frowned , and looked around . There a multitude of places for it to hide. For it to also make what looked like a explosion. Flames would wouldn't leave a mark like that , it would have done more damage. He stood pensive for a moment , and then thought of possible rational reasons why you would attack a foreign structure if there was no distinguishable food there. He spoke into the watch again .

Schwarz : " Besides the window being broken , is there any sign of possible exit and entry ? It seems like it's purpose might now have been for food . If there was no smell of meat why would it attack? Did we get the full story from the "victims"? From what i could see , it seems like it was more of a attack. Why would a monster display show of strength when it clearly holds the advantage in the situation ? "

???: " Obviously you have never been in a real fight before. One must display his power at the beginning even if it holds the advantage. To crush any hope of winning. The so called victims , are in a fright and panic talking to them any further would only insight anger. "

???:The man was decorated in blue and dark blue , walked up next to Schwarz. He radiated elegance, and smugness. He wore a pair of glasses. His weapon was hidden from sight , but then again who needed a weapon in a investigation. He didn't look directly at Schwarz when speaking to him. He paused for a moment , before striding to the house. He always carried a book with him , they usually seemed to be erotic books. His pet peeve was them being called erotic books. They were works of arts, of the highmost quality. He tended to punish those who dared to say other wise. He was always judging Schwarz on his performance.

Schwarz : Hubert, the bane of my existence.

Hubert: Of course , he did bring up a good point. Regardless there is too little evidence to even consider it.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Monster Business   Monster Business - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:53 pm

"Hm... I guess."

Lias still wasn't in full agreement with the situation but what could he do. He wasn't the leader of this squad and it was his first time out on a mission so it was highly unlikely that his further suggestions would get through.

"You're late to the scene."

Lias spoke those words to Hubert. He walked towards the door getting ready to leave as appointed. He took one final look at the exit route the monster took through the now broken window and let out a grave sigh and continued on.
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

PostSubject: Re: Monster Business   Monster Business - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 3:35 pm

"I was hoping you would have taken care of the problem , i heard most of the report over the watch and whatever Schwarz was babbling about. Has anyone reported that the monster is not here , and it could be out there harassing other citizens of our city ? "

He looked around rather quickly , taking not of the ruined house and kitchen. The deep claw marks and step out. Pinching his brow , it was hard to expect Schwarz to ever do anything right.

" I shall let the informant girl know the monster is not here. Also , Since Sven was the first one here. He can be the one to give the detailed report of our findings here. "

He gave Sven and Juni , a glance. Nodding in acknowledgement of the two. There work ethic seem fine , there was no point to engage them in dialogue it was easy to see that they checked most of the house. He spoke into the watch informing , Lady Varity of the outcome as he stepped out to stand outside with Lias.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Monster Business   Monster Business - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:53 pm

Sven: Oh. R-right. I'll go take this picture back to Verity then.

Juni: Hey. C'mon, Venny, what're ya waitin' for?

Sven: S-sorry. Coming.

Several moments later, the pair find themselves before Verity at HQ. Juni stands there biting on the tip of her thumb as Verity cross references the scorch mark.

Verity: (Shuts the file cabinet) I'm sorry but I can't find anything in our files that could have made a scorch mark like that.

Sven: Hm...that's too bad. Oh, wait, isn't our monster catalog unfinished?

Verity: Well it's finished but the only monster in the files that could've done it is extinct.

Sven: What monster is that?

Verity: Well...a Dragon.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Monster Business   Monster Business - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:10 pm

Graawwh, when I get back I won't have an awesome battle story to tell Frax. I wonder how his meeting is going. He probably gets the big monster assignments..

Lias' head lowered and his eyes closed disappointed as he continued to talk to himself. He decided to start listening again and caught the last bit of what was said about the monster who destroyed the home they investigated to possibly being a dragon. A DRAGON!

"Whoa! A dragon?!"

The thought of having the title 'Lias the Dragon Slayer' made his eyes sparkle with a big smile as he imagined into a Thought Cloud what his his emblem would probably look like.

"Glorious..."

Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

PostSubject: Re: Monster Business   Monster Business - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:30 pm

Hubert walked to the HQ , somewhat dragging Schwarz along. They argue about trivial things , before arriving to hear Varity exclaim that it was a dragon. Schwarz , sighed it off . He headed towards the training grounds to get in some practice. Hubert walked behind him , wanting to get some practice done. Commenting about how the lack of a monster and the fighting would eventually rust his skills. Schwarz sighed , but a glint was in his eye. The news of dragon was good for him .It led him closer to his goal and finding out what happened at Ground zero. He nodded in agreement with Hubert to spar abit after warming up. While they hated each other for how they worked and acted. They respected the others prowess in battle. For whatever that was worth these days. Which in the eyes of these warriors was a lot. In battle can one truly express their feelings, when metal meets metal and goals clash together.

Schwarz: You know this dragon thing , can be a very serious business. You don't have to come follow me.

Hubert: Well if they need my superior skills , we are but a wrist watch call away. IF not then let them handle it. I do as my duty beckons.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Business   Monster Business - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Monster Business

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Main Attraction :: Story Rp-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com