Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Sinnoh

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lady Ayla
Lady Ayla
Fearless
Fearless

Sinnoh - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh   Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:11 pm

The day seemed to carry happy emotions as the young woman known as Alexis Cloverfield slipped into the throng of people. The crowd obviously overwhelmed her as she slid past many people, all chattering happily. The sounds of their happy Pokemon filled her ears as she smiled down at the fluffy brown Eevee trailing next to her with splendid grace and ease.

"Oh, you're so silly, Scarlet." She giggled at the Eevee. "Eeee!" It purred, before stopping as they both heard a commotion coming from nearby.

"What could that be?" She asked Scarlet, her nose wrinkling.The Eevee cocked her head up at her trainer and murred. "Let's go look!"She bent down and picked up the rambunctious Pokemon and ran towards the sounds, her rich chocolate waves of hair flying behind her as she wormed her way through the crowd and to the front.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Sinnoh - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh   Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 9:24 pm

Lance smirked as the Altaria began its little combination dance. He folded his arms appearing as if he won't need to even try in this pokemon match.

"Luxray, strike the ground by sweeping upward at Altaria with your Iron Tail! 'Stay sharp'!"

Luxray's does what he was requested by Lance. Luxray quickly uses iron tail slamming the ground and sweeping upward causing a version of Rock Throw to be tossed at the dancing Altaria. (3 earth rocks are sent towards altaria). Afterwards, Luxray keeps a sharp intense eye on Altaria while Luxray is in an anticipated stance.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net/
Sakura Tsubasa
Sakura Tsubasa
Fearless
Fearless

Sinnoh - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh   Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 10:14 pm

What? Heathome? Whoa whoa whoa! How the heck did she end up here? She was frolicking in a forest just a few minutes ago right or was that just a dream? No it couldn't have been becasue Pichu was nomming on her hand. The jolt woke her up and gave her a tingly feeling.

"Pichu? Wait how did I get here? Umm Anthony was it?"

"I should shock him in the..." Pichu growled having sparks come from his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Sinnoh - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh   Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 10:55 pm

My my~ Mesmerize them with your Song and Dance, Altaria.

Altaria begins letting out a beautiful melody that lulls all nearby pokemon to sleep. At the same time It begins an elaborate dance avoiding the rocks with increasing speed.

(His whole attitude annoys me. I'm gonna wipe that smirk from his face using everything I learned from Gramps.)
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

Sinnoh - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh   Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:15 pm

"Yeah it's Anthony , you seemed to have passed out. I stayed by your side , to help you and wait for you to wake up so you won't be completely confused."

He was somewhat impatient because he heard shouts of a pokemon battle . He looked down at her, and then the pichu . It was a fiesty one , very protective of it's trainer. But , it was something to be expected it was in the nature of people and Pokemon to bond together. His Cyndaquil was that way at least ... Well back in in his ranger days. It seemed to be more rebellious. It was an odd thing , nothing had changed at least he didn't see anything change. I think i should sit down and talk with them. Well talk and they listen to what i say and stuff.

Razor swooped down and turned flying above the battle and out of sight. He made his way with Cyndaquil over to general location of Anthony. His speed was fast , but nothing compared to speed and power of a flying type. He hissed
Rebel don't cause trouble for Anthony , at least not right now. He is still representing the Rangers. Do this as a favor not to me , but him.
The Cyndaquil , moved a bit and let out a snot of flame. It was slightly irritated, then again . Razor was right . Okay fine. This once , i shall be have but then i shall SET THIS WORLD ABLAZE IN FLAMES!!!
Back to top Go down
Lady Ayla
Lady Ayla
Fearless
Fearless

Sinnoh - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh   Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 1:07 pm

As Alexis reached the front of the crowd she gasped loudly. Her head turned abruptly, her sweet chocolate curls bounced with the movement and caught sight of a galiant Altaria. With another motion, she sized up a feirce Luxray. In her arms, Scarlet squirmed and lept down, but she stooped to grab her.

"Scarlet! You can't just run into other people's battles!" She chided gently. The Eevee murred at her happily, obviously not minding being scolded much. "Eeeee!" she murred again, looking between the two Pokemon.

Alexis rose, her rich green-aqua eyes scanning the trainers, sizing them up. Both looked feirce and ready to go all-out. She did minute calculations in her head. She had missed some of this battle, and did not know who was winning, but she stayed in her place, her hand on her medicine pouch.

"This is amazing." She murmured.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Sinnoh - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh   Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 7:44 pm

Luxray catches on Altaria's movements of dodging the rocks as he was 'Staying Sharp' as Lance said and it was even easier for Luxray to catch on to altaria's movement due to it being a bird-like creature. Luxray quickly pounces to attack with Wild Charge slamming onto Altaria's left wing. If hit altaria would crash into the ground on it's right side from the force of the impact.

Good job, Luxray keep it up. Standby.

Luxray leaps back and lands in front of Lance watching the opponents Altaria
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Sinnoh - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh   Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 9:45 pm

Draco grimaced slightly as Altaria plummeted, but he quickly composed himself. Altaria whimpered in pain but it didnt want to disappoint its master.

"I apologize Altaria, but use Echo Song."

Altaria changes it whimper into a loud wailing dirge, the sound waves cause many around to cover their ears in pain, at the same time both Altaria and Luxray become covered in painful red electricity.
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

Sinnoh - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh   Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:20 pm

Anthony was full of excitement he couldn't control it . He looked down at the girl and smiled .
"Well I shall head over to the park , to see what the commotion is all about. Want to come with me ? It might be fun, and that way i can keep an eye on you. "
He stood up , and he held his hand out towards her. No matter how much he wanted to go and see the battle , he had a obligation to this girl now that he offered his service to her . He waited patiently for her to fully become aware of her surroundings he didn't want to startle her anymore than he might be doing at this moment. It was in his ranger duty , and in his own personal ethics that he valued to his core.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Sinnoh - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh   Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 11:23 pm

Lance smirked with his eyes closed and couldn't help but making a slight chuckle now.

Oh how pathetic, you have to resort to a combination resulting with perish song?? Such is the way of the weak trainers.. I didn't realize it at first but you have a lot of dragon pokemon. Are you trying to become some Dragon Master? You should give it up if so, because right now you're far worse than that Pa-th-e-tic Dragon 'Master' Drake. I wiped the floor with him with a single pokemon. Luckily for you, it wasn't Luxray.

Alright Luxray, we have about 3 minutes before Perish Song takes place.. Let's wrap this thing up. Rush in with Crunch and follow up with Scary Face!

Luxray shakes its head getting the noise from echo voice out of his head and immediately rushes to Altaria upon approaching Luxray uses Scary Face to attempt to slow down Altaria's later movements due to fear. Luxray incomes with Crunch biting down on the left wing of Altaria.

Now, for the K.O. Thunder Fang!

As the lightning begins to coat around Luxray's teeth a bright yellow piece begins to glow through Luxray's chest (It's the thunder plate that's infused with Luxray's body) Luxray's gripping hold with his teeth become shocking as Thunder Fang is initiated to shock Altaria with an added boost from Luxray's item Thunder Plate
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Sinnoh - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh   Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 11:57 pm

Both Altaria's and Draco's eyes beging to burn with rage at the defamation of Drake's name.

"How dare you insult my grandfather that way! I don't care how good a pokemon trainer you "think" you are. You're smug and self righteous. I can't imagine how your pokemon can even stand to be in your company. No I'm no where near the level I want to be at but I love my pokemon and they love me and for now thats all that matters. Im sorry for your pain Altaria, you can return now...."

Draco returns his Altaria. As he looks back at his pokemon. He frowns seemingly communicating silently with his pokemon. Salamence roars a massive jet of flame as it stops forward. Draco smiles and pets Salamence as his other pokemon cheer them on. Unknowingly Draco's pokemon egg glows softly.

"I wont sit back and let you condescend me anymore. And another thing..."

As he says this, Salamence's eyes begin to glow bright red.

"Don't you ever talk about my grandfather that way again. Fly."

With a great flap of his wings, Salamence takes off high into the air.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Sinnoh - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh   Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 12:17 am

Still holding his smrik he raised his right eyebrow upon hearing that this boy was Drake's grandson. Lance stayed humor at this fact not seeming to care too much about having insulted Draco even if it was indirect.

Oh well now isn't that surprising? Well like they say, "like father like son" but I guess that can go for grandfather and grandson as well, hah. Look kid, it's not a matter of thinking that i'm by far the best trainer here and possibly in this entire world. But my Pokemon know it as well as I do. You 'trainers' are falling behind and Pokemon these days are poorly trained. Face the facts. Luxray, we have 2 minutes left before Perish Song's effect activates let's play around some more before your time is up.

Stay Sharp Luxray there's a chance he'll be using a feint somewhere in his attack and not directly strike you. The wise choice of course.

Luxray makes a prideful roar as he watches Salamance up in the sky flying about.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Sinnoh - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh   Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 11:12 pm

"Salamence Dragon Combo into a Rock Slide."

Salamence begins a complex flight pattern, as it finishes it swoops down low to the ground with immense speed. Its claws glow bright red as it strikes the ground while performing a somersault into medium high altitude. The Dragon Claw launches several large chunks of rocks at Luxray with great velocity.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Sinnoh - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh   Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 11:24 pm

Interesting, a dragon dance and dragon claw is it? I assume your trying to get back at me for the rock throw attack I conjured at you earlier. Alright Luxray, leap out of the way we aren't going to strike back you only have 1 more minute before Perish song activates so i'll call you back now

Luxray listens to Lance as it makes a great leap to the side avoiding the barrage of rocks. It lands and looks towards lance making a slight growl.

Great job pal. Get back. Luxray returns himself inside his pokeball.

Lucario ready for some action?!

As Lance says that a pokeball on his pokebelt opens up on its own as a Lucario comes out. Lucario looks over to Lance. Seemingly have a telepathic conversation Lance makes a guilty face and shrugs.

"Hey, it's not my fault.."

Lucario shakes his head and stands straight and tall as if nothing could make him fall. A sign of how well trained he is.

Ready to take down a dragon? Listen up kid, Lucario here was the one who wiped out your grandfather. If you don't want to suffer the same fate you should call it quits soon.

Sinnoh - Page 3 Lucari11 <-Lucario
Back to top Go down
vampireo_oboy
vampireo_oboy
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

Sinnoh - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh   Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 11:49 pm

*As people walk pass chet without giving any attention to his wares he gives up and hopes that someone would buy something from him later.* So many people and none of them want to buy anything...I guess this is how it was for dad when he first started, well we can't stay here for long zippo we should find somewhere to rest.
Back to top Go down
vampireo_oboy
vampireo_oboy
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

Sinnoh - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh   Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:04 am

*After finding a nice spot to rest by a few tree's he jumps off zippo and looks around the area for anything of interest* you know zippo this place doesn't really seem different from the unova region..well aside from being a little bit more advanced than this on. *chet pets zippo on his head and notices a pigeot flying above them*
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Sinnoh - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh   Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:06 pm

"A dragon master doesnt back down from a fight. Salamence Serpent's Dance!"

Salamence begins another complex pattern in the air, as it finishes it rockets toward lucario with immense speed greatly dwarfing the speed of its last attack. It nears Lucario however as it gets close its tail begins to glow(Dragon Tail). It somersaults near lucario attempting to uppercut lucario with its tail, as it rights itself it flaps once sending it back into the air.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Sinnoh - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh   Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:19 pm

Hmph, the foolish answer..

Without communicating at all Lucario's eyes glow blue as it uses Me First. Lucario much faster than Salamance and with his tail he mimics exactly what salamance would've done but faster slamming Salamance directly on with a dragon tail.

Do you know why your grandfather got defeated so easily? It's because unlike other trainers me and Lucario can speak to each through our minds so our opponent never truly knows what we'll do next. Your setting yourself up for failure but I don't mind tossing you around a bit. This should be a lesson to all 'trainers' out here watching.. To just give it up.

Last edited by K.Dracone on Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Sinnoh - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh   Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:27 pm

Draco huffed in anger as his Salamence was returned thanks to Lucario copying his Dragon Tail. Dragonair was sent out however instead, of looking angry like the others in Draco's party it calmly looked back at its master and stared him in the eyes. Draco's features softened as he went to hug his Dragonair. It calmly nuzzled him and whimpered as if communicating something to him. Draco sighs.

"Perhaps you're right Dragonair. As happy as this much make you, my dragonair requests for me to forfeit the match. And before you smugly assume its because she thinks we can't win, its not. She doesn't like seeing me get so upset over comments that shouldn't bother me. Besides all my negativity is affecting my egg. I hope I never have the unfortunate pleasure of crossing paths with you again. And the next time I do, I'll make sure I defeat you."

Draco turns petting his Dragonair calmly as he returns to his pokemon, and begins to leave with them.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Sinnoh - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh   Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:31 am

Lance laughs and crosses his arms. With a strong prideful smile on his face and it then turns into a frown. He looked to the other trainers and faced them notably he was speaking to Palis, Anthony, Chet , and Alexis. He speaks loud and clear for almost anyone near the vicinity in the park to hear.

"Did you all witness what happened here today? If not let me tell you. This was a battle to prove that in this day and age you 'trainers' do nothing more than merely play around with your Pokemon hindering them from ever reaching their full potential! Yep, that's right you are to blame because you yourselves are too weak to notice it yourself! So please, for those who have seen this battle be true to yourselves. If you were to face up against me you'd lose as well. Give up on your road to be a 'Pokemon Master' or whatever your dream is because it's only a dream! But I guess none of you are really going to do that. If you want to prove me wrong here's my contact information though I'm sure none of you will ever be able to match me."

Lance takes out an advanced looking Pokegear something never seen before. He presses a button and instantly all the trainers Pokegear have registered Name:"Lance Star" Title: "Pokemon Virtuoso" Wins: 589 Loses: 0 Lance then turns his body with a hard 180 as his white cape flashes out with the turn before calmly folding down over his back once more.

"Hmph, come on guys we're leaving.. This festival is bore."

All his pokeballs except one activate releasing the pokemon. Alongside him now is a Staraptor, Buizel, Luxray, Infernape, and Lucario. While they accompany Lance, Lucario turns his face to the side eyeing Draco as a sense of sorrow is marked on Lucario's face. He then turns his face away. Lance and his Pokemon leave from the park and the entire festival.
Back to top Go down
vampireo_oboy
vampireo_oboy
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

Sinnoh - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh   Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:27 pm

Sheesh wouldn't want be in a room with him.*Chet looks at his pokegear seeing how many wins he has* wow thats a lot! maybe i should challenge him soon.. *his stomach growls loudly along with zippo's* well i guess we are both hungry! well ill make us something to eat. *chet reaches into one of his boxes, pulling out 2 rice cakes and a bag of pokefood along with a bowl* here you go zippo *he pours the food into the bowl for zippo and throws the bag away having used it all and takes a bit from his rice cake*
Back to top Go down
Sakura Tsubasa
Sakura Tsubasa
Fearless
Fearless

Sinnoh - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh   Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 7:56 pm

The young girl took his hand and Smile lightly. He was very kind from her point of view. She wanted to do things here, especially battle and do some contests. Aria stood up dusting herself off looking at the young ranger. Yes adventure was what she need right now. "Let's go Pichu! Please lead the way. I'm up for some adventure!"

"Pichu Pi!" The tiny yellow Pokemon jumped on her shoulder grinning , he was a very cocky Pokemon.
(Let's go! )
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

Sinnoh - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh   Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:46 pm

Anthony smiled and took her hand as he walked with her . The battle seemed to have been over but people were talking about it about how some one was disgraced and how the arrogant champion let his ego grow to higher heights. But Anthony knew that when a ego grows to such heights it must be backed up with some skill, he saw his pokemon still some distance off. He nodded at them , and he took out his pokeball and threw it up into the air as it spiun around it opened and the light caught Razor as he was transported back to his pokeball. Anthony moved a bit to the right as he caught Cyndaquil out of the air as he smiled a bit. Before letting the surprised cyndaquil on the ground as he shook himself free. The Cyndaquil was full of energy and it showed in it's flame as they went up high for a second. Anthony bent down and slowly gave his pokemon a charcoal to hold .

FFUUUUUU your pokeballs master. That scared the living ember out of me. I am not a flyer. Do you see wings on me ? DO I LOOK LIKE A CHARIZARD HUH!? TELL ME . Because i will use fly all up over that pichu there!He points to the pichu as he continues to rant unknown to him that Anthony can't understand him like he use to.

"Sorry , my pokemon can be weird sometimes. Anyway Where do you want to go . It looks like the day might be coming to a close soon. We can explore more of the festival or do something you want. "
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Sinnoh - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh   Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:56 pm

At the heart of the festival suddenly an eruption of gray-ish thick smoke clouds the entire area. Within the smoke many people are heard screaming, some sounds of cutting, and people dropping to the ground can be heard. It would seem that those who are capable should hurry over and clear the scene and help those who are in need.

Trainer: Whoa! What's going on over there?! Let's try to clear the smoke! The trainer runs over tossing out his pokeball as pigeotto is summoned. Use whirlwind pigeotto, we need to clear that smoke!

The pigeotto does as told and does it's best to clear the smoke within the area but it needs more help to rid of the entire clouding
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

Sinnoh - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh   Sinnoh - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 2:00 pm

Anthony saw a smoke cloud in the distance , and heard confusion. He just met up with this girl , and it was rude to run off like this. He turned to her and wanted to stay that's what he came here for , to make friends and enjoy life.... But his ranger sense of duty was calling. He let go of her hand. Drew his poke balls out , and called out his Scyther out once more.

" Sorry , love. I have to go ..... Maybe once we sort out the trouble there i'll come back. " ~ He smiled and took out a card and left it with her. It was his pokeranger card . Had his name and how to contact him. It was a flashy move but in the end , he had to run.

" Razor let's go! , I need you to fly overhead and scout out the area for me. Defend if attacked alright? Use Razor Wind to clear out the smoke around the top. Cyndaquil , you are with me!" - His voice filled wit excitement and coated with some caution. He raced off to the scene , moving away from the park and closer to the center.

Cyndaquil's flame raised up a bit as he ran along his master. "Well this is the fire i wanted to see! Let's do this !" Of course this sounded to everyone around as regular pokemon noises.

Razor soar off into the wind , and nodded his head. He started to whip up the winds necessary to create the attack.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Sinnoh - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh   Sinnoh - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sinnoh

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Main Attraction :: Finished or Suspended RPs :: Pokemon: The Age of Retribution-
Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com