Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Sinnoh

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
vampireo_oboy
vampireo_oboy
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

Sinnoh - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh   Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 11:36 pm

*chet boredly looks around wondering if he can sell anything around this place* sigh...
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

Sinnoh - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh   Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 11:49 pm

Anthony saw a pichu running around for help. He cursed he had to find Cyndaquil but a pichu wasn't native to the region. He quickly took out his pokeball and launched it up into the air a sycther came out. He decided if he wanted to help he would have to use his other pokemon to find and take care of his Cyndaquil.

"Razor! I need you to catch my Cyndaquil , my gut is telling me to go after that pichu. I promise you some sparring time if you can find him with out too much trouble!"

"Sy sy!" ~"Damn Cyndaquil always causing master troubles , i shall have to make sure he gets the point

Anthony then chased the pichu and stopped it and saw it was frantic and looking for something. His instincts were telling him to follow it .

" Hey little buddy, what do you need ? I can help you with whatever it is . "~ he said with a calm smile trying to reassure the pokemon he was here to help.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Sinnoh - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh   Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 11:55 pm

Walking around he spots a girl with dark features and her parents so he decided to head over to the girl and her parents that had dark features about them. He rushes over in that direction and begins to notice the dark and ghost pokemon she has accompanying her. Hefinally reached Palis.

Greetings to you sir and madams! I couldn't help but notice you're daughter here with her Pokemon! Oh how could I tell this was your daughter? Well, the resemblances of course! Haha! I have something to give to your daughter

The man reaches in his bag and begins to hand her a Dusk Stone and a Dread Plate

Do you know what these items are? The Dusk stone is a unique stone that evolves certain Pokemon. This plate here is a very ancient and special plate. I hear it was created from the god of all pokemon Arceus! If you give it to one of your Dark Pokemon it's dark abilities are sure to increase! I hope you enjoy it!

As he turned around he noticed a girl from a distance who had fallen on the ground. He couldn't believe his eyes someone had actually passed out at the festival he rushed over in her direction and knelt beside her shaking her shoulder and trying to call out "Miss!" hoping she'd wake up to his call. But to no avail.

Oh what should I do! I don't think I have any items to recover someone from passing out

He searched around in his bag trying to find a remedy and also hoping that maybe someone else who could surely help her would turn up soon.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net/
vampireo_oboy
vampireo_oboy
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

Sinnoh - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh   Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:00 am

*chet notices a man with a small yellow thing next to him* what the heck is that?... *he jumps of zippo and gets a bit closer to them but tries not to get theyre attention and hides behind a pole* i wonder what that is?
Back to top Go down
Sakura Tsubasa
Sakura Tsubasa
Fearless
Fearless

Sinnoh - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh   Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:05 am

Pichu looked around the place out of breathe calling out in panic. Little arms flailing around trying to get anyone's attention.

"Help! Help! My master...Aria needs help!"
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

Sinnoh - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh   Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:11 am

Anthony tapped the pichu on the shoulder trying not to frighten it . He nodded and pointed to himself.

"I can help you ..." ~ he showed his ranger badge hoping if anything word of rangers spread through the pokemon wildlife

"Sy Sy sy!" ~ Where did he go ? If i can't find him master will be angry~ Razor started on his sweep around the carnival looking from above to see where cyndaquil might be hiding
Back to top Go down
vampireo_oboy
vampireo_oboy
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

Sinnoh - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh   Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:29 am

*he looks at the small yellow pokemon* it reminds me of something iv seen before....oh well *he walks back over to zippo and pets him* well is there anything you wanna do? *zippo stares at him with a blank expression*.....
Back to top Go down
TheMadHattress
TheMadHattress
Fearless
Fearless

Sinnoh - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh   Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:18 am

Palis Joy

Palis stared in amazement at the amount of people and pokemon. She fiddled with her pokegear only for a moment to check the time. It was well into her usually scheduled lungh time. She looked around as if waiting any moment for one of her parents servants or gaurds to come shoving through the crowd and pull her away. The only thing different this time was she was truly left to her own devices. Her father had said it himself, it was about time that she found the same trust he had in her and her pokemon. Palis bit her bottom lip and released Haven and Sentry from each of their respective pokeball. The Houndours barked in tandem and licked the back of Palis' hands.

Palis petted the loyal companions, who weren't always welcomed. Those two specific pokemon had been with her since she was able to crawl about the estate. Her parents had tried other pokemon but young Palis, even in her infancy was drawn to dark type pokemon. Her parents tried to discourage it, but being an only child always played to her advantage. When she was onld enough to speak was when she named the two Houndours, Haven and Sentry. Haven was very gentle and always on the defense, while Sentry on the other hand was more of a hard edge and on always on the offense. Both however gladly welcomed the hand of their master. Palis was engrossed in petting her faithful companions, that it took her a while to realize, the deep growl and the hackles raising on their backs. Someone was too close.

She stared at the giveaway man as if she were a deerling caught in headlights. He had a friendly smile and she gave her pokemon a simple hand signal to be calm. He handed her a two items a dusk stone and a dread plate. The deep violet-blue stone, shimmered in her hand and had a miasma swirling effect, it was hypnotizing. The plate, had and ancient feel and a hum of power. She didn't question what the man said, she only nodded. "Thank you," she added politely like her parents taught her to do.

Haven and Sentry only growled softly as the man left. Palis stuffed the two items into her bag. 'I'm going to need a bigger one soon,' she frowned. Haven nuged Palis' leg to move forward. She rolled her eyes and walked forward into the crowd. Of course, it didn't take long until she passed her Parent's booth, more like miniature stage. Her Father's Gallade was gladly handing out sample medical supplies and various fruits. Mother was off to fathers side answering any questions people may have had. Palis also spotted a few of her aunts, giving pokemon routine check ups and giving their award winning smile.

Palis may not have had the Joy signature pink hair like her father or aunts and cousins, but she was just as knowledgable about poke medicine and the business behind it. She took a breif moment to smile when he father winked at her and waved. She gave a small wave before being distracted by her hungry stomach, and obviously her pokemon were feeling the same way. Taking note of the food tent, she made her way through the crowd her pokemon staying close to her. She gathered enough pokemon food for her companions and released each of them from their pokeball. She placed the food down in different bowls and each pokemon munched away. Haven, Sentry, and Absol ate quietly only peering up periodically to keep Misdreavus in their sights. Sableye crunch quietly on the bits of poke food kibble, only slightly dissapointed. Then Palis remembered the few gemstones she had carried along with her. She held them out to Sableye, whose jewled eyes sparkled and quickly crunched up the precious jewels, humming with joy. Misdreavus was off eating her nosily, making sure to bring attention to herself. It didn't take her long to finish and Misdreavus went to work mischief. The ghost pokemon pulled not so gently on one of Palis' dark curls and chuckled, dodging between being visible and invisible. The small mischief pokemon attempted to bother Absol only to get a warning growl and snapped at, before the disaster pokemon lay it's head back down on it's crossed paws.

"Might as well let you run around now though I warn you," Palis took a small bite of one of the three riceballs she picked up for herself "Do not cause trouble for any of these trainers." Misdreavus floated about near Palis and gave it's trainer a small kiss. Palis allowed a smirk to dance on her lips as the ghost pokemon bothered it's favorite friend, Sableye.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Tsubasa
Sakura Tsubasa
Fearless
Fearless

Sinnoh - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh   Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:06 pm

Pichu looked up at the Ranger in disbelief, tugging on his pant leg pointing in the direction of his master. Pichu dashed into the woods telling Anthony to follow.

"She up ahead hurry! She fainted!"
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

Sinnoh - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh   Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 8:28 pm

He ran after the pichu and started to think for a moment.

' This must be revenge for all those times i skipped out on my work outs. I have been running all day '

He followed the pichu until he saw a girl had fainted and someone was near her. He kneel down by her side and slowly and gently turned her on her back . Checking her pulse and if she was breathing. He reached into his pack and rummaged around a bit before taking out some water and a couple of berries.

"Hey now, you must have fainted from heat exhaustion or something . Come on now up you go" ~ he lifted her onto a slightly relaxed seated position and supported her neck as he opened the water and waited to see if he got any response.

~~~~~~~~~~~~MEANWHILE~~~~~~~~
Talim , the girl Anthony left in charge. Was doing a fantastic job at showing off all the things Rangers do. She has really taken a liking to helping pokemon and other people other.She was drawing a big crowd and lot's of people who weren't interested in battling they're pets to near death wanted to join up. She also started to teach them about Anthony and his accomplishments. Which was strange because the people were interested in how this trainer went into a ranger business. She told them all about his connection with his pokemon that even though they may seem crude or not to work in the end everyone benefits.

" .... So he ended up taking the full front of the tackle to save that CHarmander that was stuck in the cave. Ranger Master Ryoma heard of the exploits of a young kid who went out of his way to save and help pokemon. The Master came to his home town and staged a rescue using his two companion pet's he befriend. I don't know the full details because i was out of the town when it happened. But the rumors say that Anthony did something so brave and extraordinary that it impressed the master . Ryoma himself handed Anthony his badge. He was the only at the time to be that young to be a ranger and a trainer besides the Grand Master. Even though most of the Ranger leaders know of Anthony , some of the officers still treat him as a kid because the rumors have spread far, within the ranger society......"

She continued to of exploits of Rangers and how they helped stopped some disasters , she showed off her own knack for pokemon communication when she used Anthony's ranger stylus with ease to befriend a starly and a migrating Gligar. She showed off how each of their natural abilities can help with different situations and the attacks they know can bee turned into something beneficial.

Little known fact outside of the Ranger society that each stylus is designed for a specific ranger. They have normal sets that anyone can use. But , Anthony's was Ryoma's old stylus and now Talim can use it .

Can the meeting between the two of them have lit a fire with her soul to help pokemon ? Will she become another prodigy within the Ranger world ? We will have to watch Talim to find out and see!

Last edited by Rei Valentine on Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakura Tsubasa
Sakura Tsubasa
Fearless
Fearless

Sinnoh - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh   Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 2:07 pm

Pichu looked worriedly at his master, but also very weary-eyed at the stranger. He did not trust many people, due to the girl getting hurt in the past. So he stood close to Aria, making sure to protect her.

The pink haired girl with two heart buns, on the top sides of her head groaned. Loud coughing erupted from her throat. She was responding, but she was too weak to actually respond verbally.

"Aria!" The Pichu cried out seeing red crimson liquid drip slowly down her pale chin, onto her lap.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Sinnoh - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh   Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 2:18 pm

Maxx was silent to the mysterious purple haired girl's request for her stuffed animal. She assumed that was Maxx's way of telling her 'no' she couldn't have it. She turned around and walked away silently with the same lost expression on her face. She continued walking and happened to see the girl fallen on the ground. She stopped walking and just stared for a good couple of seconds. Now she moved towards Aria and she reached in the mysterious glove she wore and a small glowing multi-colored tablet was taken out.

Take this..

She dropped it in Aria's mouth and then she turned away and began walking once again finding her way out of the festival. The mysterious purple haired girl had now exited the scene.

------------------------------------------------

The giveaway man noticed the Ranger, he was the one he gave the Tidal bell and Silver wing to. He was in amazement at the tablet the mysterious girl had given to Aria. He'd never seen such a thing. He then looked towards Aria for any confirmation of relief. He hoped the situation hadn't gotten too serious.

Hmm! I hope that pill works! If it does I wish I could reward the girl who saves her but she's nowhere in sight anymore.. Well, right now let's hope the pill works and that this young lady comes back to us!
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

Sinnoh - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh   Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:13 pm

"Hey ! Woah you can't be coughing up bloo~ Missy ?! You can't go dropping random stuff in people's mouth! Hey what was that pill at least! Gah! Hey pinky don't worry i'll do best to take care of you , if you can understand me don't die on me. If you can't understand me then.... Stand up and say you were joking and your like tricksters Joey's cousin or something!"

Anthony wanted to flail his arms in frustration people in sinnoh they are so weird and much less he didn't do well with new people. He held Aria in his arms seeing that she had the pill in her mouth now. All he could do was have his bottle of water ready and hope this didn't kill her. He kept her in a upright postion in case her gag reflex kicked in. Anthony carefully moved the pichu to the side so it wouldn't be in the way of the potential vomit if any.

~~~~~~~MEANWHILE~~~~~~~~~~

"Miss! There seems to be some pokemon in trouble in the woods there ." ~ Ryoma was known by name not many people have ever seen him face to face so he can always walk among crowds. He decided to visit Sinnoh and saw this girl talking about his and Anthony's Past. He saw his old styler he gave to Anthony. He chuckled he always felt that one was more for show , because Anthony's personal styler far exceed his own's capture ability. He thought and smiled Anthony might have lit something within her soul to burn brightly for pokemon. But Anthony was her age and he was well known as a rumor because his talents haven't been used since becoming a ranger.

"Oh my umm can you watch my stand for me while i go to check it out ?" ~ Ryoma nodded he was going to have to take Anthony for some ranger missions sooner than later. But with a genuis like him his talents could never diminish. He was wearing a cape and took over the stand as he proceeded to pass out more information and phamplets, he always had them on his person. He wanted to to spread the ranger news far and wide.

Talim proceeded to run into the forest and saw a pack of bibarel's being bothered by a what seems to be a run away Gligar. It seems the Gligar was neglected and then abandoned by it's trainer . IT started to attack the Bibarel's who were minding their own buisness. Talim had no companion pokemon who she could call to aid. Anthony being a trainer didn't need one because he had his own pokemon and she seemed to forgot that fact. She smiled nervously.

"HEY! ... Don't mess with those Bibarel's "~ she seemed to get the Gligar's attention and the face down had begun.

Would someone come to her aid ? Would she be left to fend for herself ? Stay tuned in! for the next adventure.

Last edited by K.Dracone on Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:00 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : added a story section)
Back to top Go down
Sakura Tsubasa
Sakura Tsubasa
Fearless
Fearless

Sinnoh - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh   Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:01 pm

Aria groaned a bit swallowing the pill, it was weird feeling it slides down her throat. Her nose scrunched a little, eyes opened a bit. Her vision was blurred, only could see a speckle of a person. Her throat was so dry, the pill stuck in her throat. A gagging sound came from her throat. She was in fact choking, would the mister man save her?

"Aria!" The Pichu cried. "Help her you dummy!
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

Sinnoh - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh   Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:54 pm

He frowned slightly hearing the pichu's tone , he felt like he was insulted in someway some how. But he lifted the bottle of water to her lips and let the water slowly pour down into her mouth hoping she would swallow or it would help her swallow the pill. He rubbed her back and hoped everything would be okay if anything he was ready to provide the help if the need arose.
Razor flew along and kept doing his sweeps and tried to find the Cyndaquil. He came to the stage as he let a X scissor hit the curtains finding the Cyndaquil sleeping under the ruins of the curtains. Razor smack the pokemon , before he lifted it up onto it's back.

"You are one misguided little fool..."

Cyndaquil awoke from the sudden smack to his little head. He looked up and saw Razor , he sighed there was no out running him. He clung to his back as he looked around.

"Well i mean , PFFT why don't you help me burn this world?!"
" Well because there is a ocean full of water pokemon who can easily beat you senseless within seconds...."

Razor led them over the fair grounds and saw a young blonde haired women. Being stared down from a nasty Gligar. Razor deviated from his path to go back to Anthony to watch over this fight.

"Hey wait~ Where oh... do you remember her Razor? She was there when it all began. "

Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Sinnoh - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh   Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:10 pm

The area around the tent Draco got exceedingly loud with the Scyther using X scissor. It caused a bit of the people to shriek from the sudden attack.

The Giveaway man was bit happy to see that at least the girl began to become a bit responsive as the pill was given to her. It shouldn't have been long before she were to awake. He felt pretty helpless here. He wished he hadn't have given the Sacred Ash to one of the nurss he had come across in the festival earlier because he could use it for this particular situation.

Yes, she's showing signs of not being unconscious keep it up with whatever you are doing because it's working! I wonder who that other girl was.. I would tell her thank you as well if I could.. I'm sorry I can't be of any help to you Mr. Ranger I can only support you with encouraging words..
Back to top Go down
Sakura Tsubasa
Sakura Tsubasa
Fearless
Fearless

Sinnoh - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh   Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:54 pm

Aria coughed a bit, but never the less the mystical blue pill went entirely down her throat. With a heaving motion, air regain into her body, her eyes shot open and clutched her heart coughing heavily it hurt a bit but the color in her cheeks were returning slowly.

“Aria!! Are you okay! What did that pill do to you! I swear if it hurt you I'll-!” Pichu's cheeks sparked a lot growling.

The pink girl plinked, her eyes dulling a bit looking at her loyal partner in quite a daze now. “Pichu…What h-happened? Where a-are w-we?”
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

Sinnoh - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh   Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 6:04 pm

Anthony smiled as he wanted to pet the Pichu but he rather not get shocked at the moment since he was holding water. He looked at the girl and smiled. He was glad that she seemed to recover and was doing so much better now. He didn't want to have to report a death and deal with a grief stricken Pichu.

"Hey the name is Anthony , I'm a ranger and i was close by .You are in Sinnoh in Hearthrome city! There is some big festival going on or something like that. You passed out and your pichu brought me here. Me and the giveaway man helped you . But before anything , what's your name? "
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Sinnoh - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh   Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:22 pm

Draco awoke to the sound of the Scyther using X-scissor.

my my seems like there's a quite a commotion...seems like we'll be searching for a quieter rest area...Altaria you can take a break as well I'll carry the egg for now.

Draco returns all his pokemon to their balls, gets his stuff prepared, and then leaves the tent. He walks for a few minutes before coming to the park. He notices its quite tranquil and sees many trainers lounging with their pokemon. He sits down to a park bench and begins to clean his egg in peace.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Sinnoh - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh   Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 12:13 pm

As Draco approached the park he was noticed by a man who wore a white cape, black shoes, black jeans, a true golden Pokebelt, his shirt was black with midnight blue designs stained neatly over the front of the shirt, and wore a pair of black gloves where a single midnight blue Pokeball design was designed on the gloves. He noticed Draco's Pokebelt and he sighed in grief and shook his head lightly. He turned and walked to Draco calmly.

You there, yes you. Do you find yourself to be a 'Pokemon Trainer'? I couldn't help but sadly notice the Pokeballs you carry on the belt. Please do me a favor and from this day forward stop your dream on becoming any top of Pokemon Master because you'd be wasting your time.

The main looked Draco straight in the eyes as he spoke not showing any facial signs that he just might be joking around.

-----------------------------

The Giveaway man was pleased to see that girl had awoken from her unconscious state. He stood up and gave Aria a shining sapphire gem.

Hello miss, i'm glad to see you've woken! Here take this it's a symbol of good luck I've also heard that can summon rain but I've never been able to figure out how.. Perhaps you may be able to figure it out one day. Alright you take care! I suggest you hang out with the Ranger here just in case something else happens. By by now!

------------------------------

Chet travelled along the back of his Venusaur he had gotten a nice tour on all the different spots in the festival and he had sold some items to a few people inside. He remembered the park area that was behind the festival so he thought perhaps he could go sell some more items to people there

Ah, now I wonder how many more items I can sell to people. What do you think Venusaur?

Venusaur made his noise in a happy way to say it was a good idea to go to the park. They travel on to the park and upon reaching they see Draco and the Mysterious Man. Chet could tell something about the atmosphere around them wasn't quite right.

Hmm, hold on there Venusaur I wonder what's going on over there..
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Sinnoh - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh   Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:45 pm

Draco looks up at the man, as his eyes flare.

Who are you to insult how i raise my pokemon? You have no idea who i even am...

As if feeling his anger, Draco's pokemon release themselves from their pokeballs and express their discontent to the transgressor.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Sinnoh - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh   Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:07 am

A smirk appeared on his face with his eyes closing. Then he opened his eyes again with his frown returning.

Who am I to tell you how to raise your pokemon? I'm someone who deserves to truly battle alongside Pokemon. People like you can't even "raise" Pokemon properly. Oh? So those are all your Pokemon huh?? I'm looking at them right now and they've all been badly trained. I'm guessing you're trying to be a "Dragon Master". Laughable, they have so much more potential but being with you, you bring them down. You're the reason why they are weak. I dislike people like you because you bring shame to Pokemon all around. How about this I'll battle you with only one of my Pokemon you decide when you feel like giving up because I assure you, you will find your defeat to be a crushing one when you realize that the words I've spoken to you are all true.

He waved out his right arm so that his cape would flap to the right side revealing the 6 Pokeballs attached on the right side of his golden belt. His lips stayed pointed down and his eyes filled with determination and seriousness.

Luxray, come on out buddy!

The Pokeball on his belt opens on it's own as the Pokemon Luxray is released in the white form of energy and it's body begins to shape.

Sinnoh - Page 2 Luxray10
----------------------------------------------------

Back at the festival some people run around the Festival shouting around at the event happening at the park. Of course all the commotion would be caused by trainers.

Hey Heeeeey!!!! There's this Pokemon battle that's about to start at thepark between these two trainers!!! You all should head there right now I don't want to miss this! One of the guys even said he'll only use one Pokemon against his opponent! Wooohhhoooo!!

Last edited by K.Dracone on Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Sinnoh - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh   Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:44 am

Hmph, fine by me. Are you guys ready?

Everyone roars in agreement. Salamence roars releasing a jet of flame.

We'll show you how one properly raises pokemon! Altaria conduct him an Opera of humility.

Altaria floats in front of Draco humming, and it flaps it wings.
Back to top Go down
TheMadHattress
TheMadHattress
Fearless
Fearless

Sinnoh - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh   Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:20 pm

Palis Joy

Sableye and Misdrevus, were tuckered out and resting peacefully at the base of Palis' feet. Sentry and Haven still assumed their position to either side of her, except they were just a tad bit relaxed. Palis sighed contently as she finished the last of her food. The onigiri was delicious and her pokemon all seem more that content, now that they were all quietly resting.

Palis returned Misdrevus, Sableye and Absol to their pokeballs, but her hand lingered over the one pokeball she has yet to open. Her lingering hesitation was broken at the sudden realization that she need to get herself a new bag, because at the moment the small hand bag she was carrying would not be sufficient to carry all the things she would be possibly be getting today. Palis gave a small snap of her fingers and immediately Haven and Sentry stood up attentively. "Lets go," her voice was small but commanding.

Palis was completely taken aback by all the many things vendors were selling or giving away. Her Pokemon were close on her heels, making sure that no one got to close. She found what she was looking for, a bag that matched her taste, a deep purple with black lace. Palis paid a very reasonable price the bag and swiftly exchanged all the items to the new bag. Haven and Sentry sniffed at the bag curiously and gave a bark of acceptance.

They returned back to the resting area and there was a big commotion going on. Being as short as she was, there was no possible way she was able to see anything. Pushing her was through the crowd was another feat, but she managed to wiggle her way though. Words were being thrown back and forth, now Palis was wondering if pushing through the crowd was such a bright idea.

Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

Sinnoh - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh   Sinnoh - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:05 pm

Anthony heard some commotion going on and heard someone shout "POKEMON BATTLE" or "SOAP MY CATTLE" one of two. Though he was slightly more interested in the soaping of a cattle. His blood and passion were set ablaze by his desire to see pokemon grow and show off their skills. He was ready to bolt but , she stilled need some help. He Turned to her and trying to contain his excitement.
"Hey , love... you seem to be doing better. If your feeling up to it , there seems to be a pokemon battle going on. Want to go watch it with me?"
His voice was sincere and full of excitement but at the same time he was ready to stay if she needed more help. He quickly started to think about his two pokemon who have managed to be gone for quite sometime now. He pondered what could they be doing . It didn't matter he knew they could take care of them selves for the time being.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Talim stood her ground while the gligar started to attack. He shot a few poison stings at her , due to her slender body and physique she managed to avoid them .

" What do you mean at the beginning ? I don't remember her at all ..." ~ he slightly hissed as he circled from up above watching the ensuing battle.
" Well she was there when Anthony's soul was set ablaze to go help pokemon and to try his best at everything. The Same day he saved me from the rain and i decided to let him catch me as well. Remember you and your trainer were doing some training ? You failed at it" ~ Cyndaquil snickered at this~" He decided to abandoned you and you went on a rampage? That little kid was him "
"What? He... but .... Hmmm well it's a good thing i decided to stay around that city for awhile didn't i ? You became rebellious didn't you ? "
" His soul wasn't the same when he left for the rangers he just didn't have the same passion as he first did."
Talim sent out her styler and tried to catch the Gligar , Gilgar flew out of the way and continued his onslaught .
"Wow your really good! ... To evade his styler like that ? Hmm... I guess i shouldn't toy around with you anymore " ~ Gligar managed to move in close and hit her with a quick attack. Talim flew back and hit a tree. She slowly stood up shaken by the suddenness of the attack.

"Should we help her ,Razor?"~"If we do then she won't learn anything."Suddenly a small little torchic walked into the middle of the battle. Gligar didn't seem to notice and show a poison sting effectively hitting Talim in the arm where she held the styler. Despite her wound , she sent the styler out and tried to capture both of the pokemon. Smiling knowing that the gligar would break out . She managed to befriend the torchic and things took a turn for the better.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Sinnoh - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh   Sinnoh - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sinnoh

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Main Attraction :: Finished or Suspended RPs :: Pokemon: The Age of Retribution-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com