Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
Journey to the Demon Kingdom EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
Journey to the Demon Kingdom EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
Journey to the Demon Kingdom EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
Journey to the Demon Kingdom EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
Journey to the Demon Kingdom EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
Journey to the Demon Kingdom EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
Journey to the Demon Kingdom EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
Journey to the Demon Kingdom EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
Journey to the Demon Kingdom EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Similar topics
Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Journey to the Demon Kingdom

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

Journey to the Demon Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 2:44 pm

“Demons!” someone screamed out as alarms rang throughout the area.

Suddenly a wave of soldiers stepped out, running with weapons in hand to fight off the invaders entering their king’s domain. Sword clashes rang out, fire’s sparked here and there. There were grunts, screams, and bodies thrown to the ground.

Blood splattered the walls and ground, pools of it began to form as everyone around continued to fight. The soldiers were bent on driving the demons away, as long as they could hold them off until morning when their powers weakened then they might be able to win.

Journey to the Demon Kingdom Imgres12

Suddenly this large demon bounded over the castle walls and landed into the gardens, destroying them just by stepping on them. It was large with more than one tail, eyes red and acid slipping from its mouth. On its back was a demoness, dark wings, purple leathery skin, scales, a tail, claws, long dark hair, and bloody weapons in her hands.

Journey to the Demon Kingdom Imgres11

“We must find the princess. Leave the prince alive so that this kingdom will remember us. But the princess is ours, our lord wants her, I don’t know why he is interested in that pathetic girl but we have to get her for him.” She smirked, “Do you hear that dear? The voices of the pathetic humans all dying at the hands of our army.” The woman pointed forward, “Lets go, I want to return home as soon as possible.”

The large demon moved forward as it swiped its claws at the guards trying to attack him, he stepped on them like they were just little ants. Transforming into a smaller version of its form he ran through the castle, sniffing out the scent he had recognized from earlier.

Demons and soldiers fought and clashed as he ran. Stopping in front of a large door he burst through it but stopped short.

A woman stood up, she was clad in armor with a large sword in her hand, her long hair falling to the floor. With a swift moment she was already in a defensive position, holding the sword up to defend herself.

“A human girl was chosen to protect this girl? Do not make me laugh!” The demoness laughed darkly before she hopped off of her husband’s back and moved, swinging her weapons at the girl.

The girl blocked before she pushed her off, swinging her sword. It was only clashes; no one seemed to be hitting anyone.

There was a dark laugh and a second apparition of the woman appeared, knocking her to the ground. The husband taking this as a change, jumped to the bundle in the corner and grabbed the little girl curled up in a ball in its mouth and moved to the window.

Journey to the Demon Kingdom Imgres13

As the human girl stood up and turned around she ran towards the demon but was blown away by some force. “The girl is a remarkable creature…give up!”

“Never!” the knight said as she stood up, her arm was bleeding but there were symbols on her hand, she growled as her hand changed and claws spread out, her eyes changed colors and she moved faster now. In a blink of an eye she had the demon pinned to the ground with the sword at her throat.

“Big sister!” the little girl called and the human froze before she was kicked off.

“How pathetic!” the demon said and moved from the ground to her husband’s back, “Lets go.” As he jumped from the window he grew back to his original size before running off, calling his army off. They had gotten what they had come for.
~~~

Light shone through and she groaned, waking up. Her body was sore and she sat up running to the window, “Princess Tsunade!” she called but knew she would not get an answer. “I have failed…” glancing down at her hand she noticed it was a dark purple color and she clenched her hand into a fist. “It was my job to protect her…” turning back she grabbed her sword and set it back on her back. Walking to the armory she grabbed metal and created a clawed hand and set it upon her hand, clenching her fist she turned and walked into the throne room where the Queen sat.

The King was recovering from his fighting.

“Queen Lix. I have come upon your request.”

“Where is my daughter?” was what she asked.

“I fear she has been taken by the demons.”

“I have feared as much…” the woman said and stood up, “Reina I want you to go and get my daughter back. She is just like you. Please.”

“Yes my queen.”

“Thank you.”

The knight turned and walked out of the castle, heading off in the direction her senses took her. When she stopped at the edge of the cliff where the water ran down she threw her sword into the ground, having it stick up and she glanced down at her clawed hand.

“Just like me…that is not good..” she sighed and clenched her hand into a fist. “it is time to be off on my journey, I know that I will not be able to do this all on my own. I hope I can find people willing to help me.” Turning she grabbed her sword and walked off down the path, on a journey that may take her into the depths of hell.

“To death I go.” She whispered to herself, her eyes changed into slits for a split second before returning to their beautiful blue green color.

Journey to the Demon Kingdom B3593610

Last edited by pwnducky on Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 9:44 pm

Reina walked through the woods on her journey. She had been following the signal that the princess set off. It was how she had always been able to find her. Slipping out a dagger from where she kept it she glanced around. Noticing a small creature wounded walking she moved and tackled it to the ground. It fought back but she managed to slip the knife into it's soft spot and it sputtered and died in her arms.

With a small sigh she dragged it to a good spot in the forest and made a camp fire, that is when she began to skin the animal and prepare it to be cooked. In a journey like this sacrifices had to be made and she needed the energy to fight the demons that took the princess. It was about time she did something like this. Watching the light begin to fade from the sky she sat back as the animal cooked over the fire.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:01 pm

Reina begins to notice that someone is walking through the forest as she then notices the foot steps to suddenly disappear. After a few seconds she feels a tap on her left shoulder.
"Are you Reina? The warrior sent to find Queen Lix's daughter??"
The man stood their his presence almost unnoticeable and possibly it wouldn't be noticeable at all if he didn't get Reina's attention.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net/
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:08 pm

*Virgo sat in his clearing meditating, as he does normally under the light of a full moon* hmm? i thought i was alone.....*he turns his head slightly peering into the darkness of the forest seeing what appears to be a camp fire* interesting...*gets up slowly and quietly begins to tread towards the site*
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:46 am

Reina turned when the person had tapped her shoulder and immediately she took out the hidden dagger she had on her. As soon as she heard Queen Lix's name she tensed up a little more. "Who are you?" she asked as the hand clasped in a claw like armor opened and closed repeatedly, she did not trust anyone she did not know and this man was one of those people. Just the fact that he knew about her Queen or her Journey made her a little cautious as to if he was trust worthy or not.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 10:03 am

Yuna had laid her quiver beside her small bag of belongings on a stone in the middle of the forest that harbored a small lake and waterfall.

Journey to the Demon Kingdom Waterf10

"So this is it..." she sighed softly slowly removing her armor and clothing, pulling out arrows that had pierced her flesh and pieces of metal.
This is what it feels like...

The surrounding area was far too dark to clearly see any of her features as the only thing that was lit was the water.

Journey to the Demon Kingdom 39593811

Yuna stood behind the crashing curtain of the waterfall as the water caressed her wounds, healing them as her hair fell over her chest.

Where am I to go next...?
What else can I do...?
Do I...Watch the supposed outcome of what's to come...?
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:53 pm

Slip that weapon back in its hiding, I am Satsugaisha an assassin hired by Queen Lix she couldn't handle losing her daught'a and one of her most valuable warriors so I am here to help you gain what you desire, the child.
He walks around back and forth slowly noticing there's someone closing in through the forest as it seemed as if the forest was moving but it couldn't be so Satsugaisha knows a forest can't walk, it must be someone connected to the forest someone who used natural energy
Eat and relax if anything comes up I'll deal with it..
He flicks his right hand once as a shadow-steel metal claw instantly covers his right hand

See My Character Introduction for Satsugaisha's info
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:36 pm

*Virgo comes to the edge of the forest seeing both the armed fighters* hmm cud b dangerous.....*draws his dagger as green energy from the surrounding plants is drawn into his dagger forming it into a brilliant green saber/machete, the plants immediately around him die and decay as he walks calmly but cautiously into the camp* its rare that i find humans in this forest. I mean you kno harm simply curious as to your purpose here...
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:04 pm

Stay in your position one move will cause your death. We are here camping in this first in search of a kidnapped princess.. You wouldn't happen to know anything about the situation would you?? Out of Satsugaisha's left sleeve, his dagger slowly slides out and catches it by the handle soon as it makes contact with his hand. Satsugaisha begins to assume this man is possibly one of the causes to the kidnapping of the princess.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:22 pm

I would appreciate it if you didnt threaten me so freely *Satsugaisha notices the smell of decay, accompanied by a feeling of pure life energy as he notices the edge of the forest surrounding the clearing dying off, Virgo's body glows bright green as his saber increases slightly in size* i kno nothing about this kidnapping, as stated before i simply came here curious to check the presence of humans in this forest
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 10:38 pm

Yuna pulled her hair up into a ponytail as she sat on a cold white marble stone.
A blanket thrown over her shoulders as her knees pulled into her chest.
She sniffed quietly...
What is that smell...?
She wondered to herself.

Yuna threw on her clothing and armor with a curious expression looking down at her once bruised arms that were now replenished and healed as her face dripped with water still.
As she heard something squirm in the bushes her body tensed up as she threw her quiver over her shoulder, pulling out an arrow as a shining silver symbol appeared on her forehead and her bow formed from her glowing aura as she shot an arrow against it. Mistaking a bird for an assassin of the Asian Empire she pinned it's wing to the tree.

Yume's eyes widened as she pulled out the arrow and the bird fell into the cup of her hands.
She knelt beside the lake, the water slowly entering her still cupped hands, as the water swirled around the bird, disappearing after healing the bird completely.

Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 11:07 pm

When she heard that this man had been hired by her Queen she instantly relaxed. No one other than those hired by the queen would know of what she planned. That was when she turned to look at the man who had approached them. Humans huh? She guessed he would be correct about that one. She technically was a human after all.

"I do not want to fight with anyone who is not against us." she said and slipped her dagger back to where she could reach it quickly. "I...we...are on a journey to find a princess who was kidnapped. Right now, I have to find a demon willing to take us through the portal or a warlock who will open up a portal to the dimension where demons lie. Whether it be me or anyone who wishes to accompany me...will cut the head off of their King and rescue the princess. If you are going to fight, then fight and we can end our lives now. Or if you wish...join us on this journey. The more fighters we have who wish to destroy demons the better. It is certain death to go against these kinds of demons alone."

She paused, "These demons are not like the ones we see on a daily basis. These demons have thoughts, strategies, even a kingdom of their own." she stepped in front of the man who had joined her so she could look at the other one, the smell of decay entering her nostrils and they flared. "I am just asking, if you say no the we will be on our way by morning..."
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 6:30 pm

*The green energy from Virgo dissipates as the decayed trees and plants return to normal, slowly* well then now that, we've settled that in a civil manner, i have no problem joining your quest *bows politely before turning to Satsugaisha sheathing his dagger now back to normal* perhaps you should learn some of her people skills before you excessively threaten other, particularly if you happen to be in that person's home....
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 6:35 pm

I don't care if I'm in someone's home nor do i care to look at other fools skills. All that matters is the death of those who i see fit to die. Too bad those plants are coming back to life they looked better off dead.. His dagger slips back up his left sleeve on its own however keeps his claw still activated while he starts to walk back and forth slowly again. I still don't feel as if we are the only one's in this forest.. Best you not let your guard down
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 6:54 pm

"I believe there will be many people in this forest. There are many travelers and the forest is a sanctuary to those who are running or those who are hiding." she said as she finally saw them both put their arms away. There was no point in fighting if there was no reason to. For a moment she paused before looking around, "Not only that but demons love the forests, it is the best way for them to capture people traveling on their own and this way they could get easy souls. I hope that whoever travel's by forest knows how to fight, if not they will be dead. Of course that is not my concern." she moved back to the camp fire and sat down on the log, throwing another small twig into the fire and watched as sparks flew into the air. She took the rabbit she had captured and finished skinning it. Once done she prepared it before setting it to cook.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 6:59 pm

*Virgo places his palm on the ground as a gentle pulse moves through the forest* hmm its fair to go with Satsu's statement...normally a forest would be full of your prescribed events however because of the life force humans and demons feel from my powers this forest is normally quiet hence my curiosity as to your presence here....and not to wrry tis no demon in here at the moment the person seems human...apparently she can heal...if we're going on a journey of a dangerous nature i believe her abilities would be most welcomed...
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:39 pm

Well if thats the case how about you go find her I'm on an assignment to keep Reina safe. He walks towards a tree and jumps up sitting on a branch his body camouflaged in the leaves and the night sky matched his black attire
For the rest of day we are going to rest here in this forest at early morning we will head out if you can't find the supposed healer by morning then it's oh well and we shall be on with our business.
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:40 am

Reina looked around watching the two other's who were with her. "To request someone who is not under your command to do something is not reccomended..." she turned to look at Virgo. "Only if you wish to find this healer and ask that person if they would be willing to join us on this quest. If she would rather be hired then my Queen will be more than willing to pay her upon our return to the castle."

Glancing back at the animal she took it away and took her dagger out as she sliced a piece off and ate it. It was done.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:11 am

Yuna sighed softly as the bird flew from her hands.
"YOU! HALT!"
She instantly turned around as her body tensed up and she drew an arrow, just to see no one there.

Yuna let out a soft sigh as she put her bow away.
"...I feel like...they're coming..." she said with her hand to her chest, panting softly.

"I need to get moving again..."
She set up a small camp fire and stood beside the lake as she shot an arrow that split through the water and caught three fish.
Yuna gutted the fish and removed it's scales with a small blade sheathed in her utilities belt.

After the fire was prepared she leaned back against a tree, looking up at the starry sky.
"When dawn breaks..." she said with a yawn as the fish finished cooking, she noticed 2 small raccoons staring up at her, their small human-like hands reaching towards the fish.

"Hmm...?" she sat up fully awake now. "Hungry I'm guessing...?"
"Us...? Hungry...?" the first raccoon shook it's head.
The second one elbowed him. "YES, We are starving..." he said honestly with his hands still out stretched to Yuna.

Yuna smiled softly.
"Well, at least you didn't steal..." she said softly as she placed a fish in each of their tiny raccoon hands. At that moment she heard a gun shot as people above her leaped from tree to tree as the raccoons ran off.

No...
She trembled as she picked up her quiver and began to run craftily through the forest, looking back as they fired arrows at her and she waved her hand, encasing them in a gust of wind, dropping them to the floor.

"I do not want to fight you!" she warded off.
"You traitor...then just accept your pre-determined fate!!" one of the guards of the Asian Empire dashed towards her suddenly as she fell to her knees dodging the swinging of his blade.

"I will not fight back..." she said as she jumped back, dodging his reckless, rage filled swings.
"That is naive of you...if you value your life...you will draw your weapon, or return to serve the Prince..."
"I choose D. None of the above," Yuna said while drawing a thin katana from her side.
She was much more skilled with the bow and arrow, this was just a defensive situation.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:52 pm

*glares at Satsugaisha before politely answering Reina* it would be no problem for me to find her...*stops talking and stands still as if he hears something* hmm looks like she's run into quite abit of trouble *turns before running off into the forest, as i enter the forest Satsugaisha and Reina begin to feel an odd sensation as if the entire forest is moving along with me*
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:01 pm

Sitting there in the tree branchhe swings his legs up so he can lay back on the branch while Virgo goes off to seek out the healer. He begins to speak to Reina.
What is your feelings towards the princess' kidnapping? Are you doing this just because you were told to do it or do you feel it within you that you must get her back to be able to comfort your own self?
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:00 pm

Reina looked over at the man for a moment before she began to eat what she had caught. After a little bit of thought she answered, "It is my responsibility to get her back and that is what I will do. The princess is and has always been my responsibility. I had not been able to protect her, but I will get her back" her hand clenched into fists and she growled. "The queen asked something of me, and I am doing it...whether I die in the process or not."
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:58 pm

Your responsibility? Hmm, I guess i can appreciate that.. You mentioned earlier that the demons we will be facing are a lot more advanced than we probably could imagine with them being able to form their own society and what not. If you couldn't protect the princess last time what is your hope in getting her this time?
He closes his eyes relaxing on the tree branch as he asks these questions
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:18 am

Yuna stops in her stance, holding her katana firmly, her eyes closed.
"Anning..." a calm aura fills the air as she allows the soldier to get close to her, he swings his blade again as she side steps and her katana breaks through his, shattering it to pieces as it falls to the ground beside his feet.

"The same is achievable with your body...don't push me to do this..." Yuna pleads.
She was beginning to get aggravated...but killing them would only give the Prince the right to have her contained. Yuna sheathed her katana in the blink of an eye and shot 4 arrows, pinning the leader of the squad to a tree, by his limbs.

He screamed as the arrows went through him, the metal head scraping against his bone.
"Now you're injured...but that is not enough to have me arrested..."
A barrage of arrows soundlessly glides against the air behind her as she turns her palm to it, and sends the arrows back to the users.

They cannot use my own weapon against me...When will they see that...?

Yuna panted softly as she walked away.
"You had might as well finish me you filthy demon!!" the squads Captain yells.

"Hmph...I might as well finish you...but that would place us in the same category...and I'm not like that..." Yuna continued on the path, trembling now as she was out of sight, holding herself in fear. She only killed for purpose, and soon enough they would find a way into getting her to attack.

Anning: Chinese for Tranquility.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:35 pm

*as Yuna continued to walk the path, she suddenly felt a sensation akin to the entire forest shifting* hello miss *Virgo emerges from the forest leaving a faint green afterglow in his wake. He bows upon existing the forest* my name is Virgo i couldnt help but notice your presence in the woods...
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey to the Demon Kingdom

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next