Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
F is for Fighting... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
F is for Fighting... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
F is for Fighting... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
F is for Fighting... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
F is for Fighting... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
F is for Fighting... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
F is for Fighting... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
F is for Fighting... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
F is for Fighting... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

F is for Fighting...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

F is for Fighting... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: F is for Fighting...   F is for Fighting... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:30 am

grabbing soubi from under the staff saving him might as well even this fight up Inabikari ex-ninja at your service. with that being said i launch soubi and drop a lightning bolt one on him and on miyoji hope you three can handle it because i won't hold back his silver hair whipping Violently as he gets a stern look on his face
Back to top Go down
HisuiYoru
HisuiYoru
Dragon's Mark
Dragon's Mark

PostSubject: Re: F is for Fighting...   F is for Fighting... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 10:12 am

*Staggering by the shock, Soubi cracks his neck. He begins running then flips into an axel kick in Inabikari's back. Soubi then lands on his hands and clenches Inabikari by the neck, then forces his legs back, driving his head into the ground. Soubi pushes his arms off the ground and snaps to his feet*

"Not this idiot... Do you remember me, ninja boy? Weep... Let the sky cry tears of crimson blood... Pierce him in your fury!!!"

*Clouds thicken above Inabikari. Dark red plasma discharges into his body, short fusing his lightning*

"Let's see how you fare without your little static charge..." *Soubi lightly chuckles to himself*
Back to top Go down
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: F is for Fighting...   F is for Fighting... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 9:31 pm

As he holds my neck a smirk appears on my face your open loud mouth a small bolt of lightning discharges from my finger tips and hit his voice box temporarily stopping him from speaking lets see what you can do without your voice
Back to top Go down
HisuiYoru
HisuiYoru
Dragon's Mark
Dragon's Mark

PostSubject: Re: F is for Fighting...   F is for Fighting... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:44 pm

*Lightning dissipates into an ethereal collar piece* "Frikkin' retard... Did you really thing that my throat would be that open to assaults? I am the favorite child of the Earl. Being his favorite, I have certain privileges, like using his unholy armor when he's not using it... My collar cannot be pierced by any earthly substances, but I doubt that you can even work your brain to see that you cannot win..."

*All the while Soubi is talking, Inabikiri's vision is blurred and he begins vomiting*

"Foolish man... You did not even notice that you are under my curse, already... When I speak the conditions of my collar, or even reveal its identity, all those who hear will have a vicious illness plague their body..." *Ema Lee and Miyoji begin showing the same symptoms* "Want to know how to stop it? Force it out of me..."

*Soubi begins cackling hysterically*
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: F is for Fighting...   F is for Fighting... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:24 pm

*closes my eyes and through the heaving manages to speak softly* Eva-nesce...Nyo....Jitsu *there is a blast of reiatsu as Myoji now stands fine with his eyes closed, however every1 notices that his staff is now gone and on his forehead is a half closed vertical facing eye* interesting being you are.....a little loud tho....
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: F is for Fighting...   F is for Fighting... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:38 am

Ema Lee holds her stomach as she bends the water within her own body, controlling her fluids as they settle.
"That's a pretty disgusting ability..." she coughed softly as she rubbed her eyes from the blur of her vision.

"I guess some things can only be conveyed through battle..."
Ema's halberd changes form into two crescent blades, she horizontally slashes sending a rush of wind and water from each blade towards the new opponent, as they cross and form ice crystals that pierce through his flesh.
Back to top Go down
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: F is for Fighting...   F is for Fighting... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:51 am

coughing mildly as the illnes barly affect him being use to all sorts of illnesses and poisins from a child. really so multiple people are targetting me now i joined to make it more fair and this is what happens?!?! Fine so be it i'll play by their ruels.An angry look crosses my face and my eyes flash yellow the veins in my arm buldge and i let out and ear piercing scream and a sphere of electricity surrounds me blocking the icicles completely.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: F is for Fighting...   F is for Fighting... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 3:56 pm

interesting abilities...it seems he's the most dangerous...Expanding Rose *appears bhind Soubi performing a double palmed thrust to the ground bhind him, there is a loud crack as Soubi is suddenly launched into the air by a Rose shaped pillar of earth. Myoji flash steps above Soubi* Expanding Lotus *myoji drop kicks soubi in the abdomen causing him to plummet to the ground, upon hitting the ground a large crater carved in the shape of a lotus flower sprouts underneath him*
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: F is for Fighting...   F is for Fighting... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

F is for Fighting...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Main Attraction :: Finished or Suspended RPs-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com