Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
A Shadow's Shadow EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
A Shadow's Shadow EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
A Shadow's Shadow EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
A Shadow's Shadow EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
A Shadow's Shadow EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
A Shadow's Shadow EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
A Shadow's Shadow EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
A Shadow's Shadow EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
A Shadow's Shadow EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

A Shadow's Shadow

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

A Shadow's Shadow Empty
PostSubject: A Shadow's Shadow   A Shadow's Shadow EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:52 am

The air was moist...
Composed...
Silent...and Chilled...
Flames upon houses lit up the night of the Feudal Era...

Even though Demons (and Spirits) roamed so freely...
Not even they had sought such things upon the village...
Humans killed Humans...and it was all such a silly game all in it's own...

Burning...mm...it burns...

"M-Mother~!!" she coughed and wheezed. Stumbling inside the smoky house that was set a flame.

Little Rin was 6 years old when the Yakuza targeted her family.
Her Father had missed a day of work...the day when Rin's mother went into labor.
For this...the whole family was selected to suffer.
The young girl's flesh burned like that of a withered rose...
Slowly from it's edges...
Ashes in the wind soon after...

"Awaken..."

Rin laid out in a dark room...
After the voice echoed a few times she sat up and rubbed her eyes...
Her burns still pulsating, still aching...

"Who...Who's there...? M-Mother...?" Rin glanced around with her curious dark green eyes.
A female figure of white stood in the distance.
"M-Mother!!" Rin stood and ran towards the figure, but never seemed to get closer...

"Dear Rin...I am not your Mother...I have brought life to you and your Mother..."
"G-Grandmother...?"
"No Dear...Far greater than that...I am Kami...Creator of this World..."
"B-But...you're a woman Kami-Sama..."
"As is your mother...but she brought life to you did she not? What came first...? The chicken or the egg...? And for the egg to be brought into this world...would it not have to be a hen to produce it...? A female chicken...?"

It all made sense to why God could be a female...
"Let us skip the Philosophy lesson though my Dear...I have decided to grant your youth an extension...to further broaden your horizon..."
"...you will give me...further life...?"
Rin didn't know why she could possibly want to live after her whole family was extinguished...but even as a young child, she saw the promise she was capable of.
"What must I do to live though Kami-sama...?"
Kami grew a soft smile.

"Work for me...Purify what your eyes lay witness to...The work of my brother...Imak...He looks similar to me...but his hands produce nothing, but chaos...help me strengthen and restore the balance Rin...fight for those who live today..."

Rin found it all as a lot to take in...
But Kami aged her...11 years exactly...
17 would have been the age that Rin would be most developed in wisdom if she hadn't died at 6...so Kami granted her the leap of time, and
sent her out as a visible spirit to restore the balance.

"You're not alone Rin...there will always be others...the sky is not the limit...there are footprints on the moon..."
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

A Shadow's Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Shadow's Shadow   A Shadow's Shadow EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:11 am

In the small village was a tavern...
A bar...
Rin had sat there drinking some Saki as she awaited the presence of someone.
"Hic~! Mmm~ Sooo good!" she swayed slightly as she sat in her stool.
"Rin-Chan...do you really think it's a good idea to drink so much before he gets here?" the Bar tender questioned.

"Shhh~ I'll be fine! -hics- I could beat him with my...with my...what are we talking about...?"
Rin's Kimono touched the ground as her hair did also, and a small umbrella/parasol laid in her lap.

The doors shot open as Rin loudly sipped her Saki again.

"YOU!! Man eater!!" a tall husky, shadow-like figure made it's way over to Rin clasping a Morning Star in it's left hand, sharp fangs bulging from his gums.
"YOU WANTED TO CHALLENGE ME EY?!!"

Rin continued drinking casually and even got a refill as the Demon outstretched it's distorted claw and touched her shoulder. Rin's eyes widened as one of her hands never left the hilt of her katana, (her katana was inside her parasol) she unsheathed it in a blink and sliced off the top of the Shadow Demons head. Clean, Cut, and Flawless.

A Shadow's Shadow Blade10

His eyes rolled to the back of his head as Rin came down from her seat and crushed the demons wind pipe under her foot. A loud cracking sound being heard as she walked off.

"Put it on my tab kay!"
"B-B-But...you never pay!!" the Bartender sighed as he contemplated what to do with the decapitated Demon.

Rin walked, not straight mind you, as she made her way in to town.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

A Shadow's Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Shadow's Shadow   A Shadow's Shadow EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:16 am

*Walking down the street not to far away from the bar Sekadai (see char info) notices the now dead body inside the bar and sees Rin walking out on her own*

Well, well i wonder what happened in there I come from a simple meeting and someone's dead in a bar... Japan is going into turmoil hm, care to enlighten me one what happened inside the bar?

*Sekadai smiles with a cute attraction while walking along with drunk Rin knowing full well that Rin is indeed drunk*
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net/
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

A Shadow's Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Shadow's Shadow   A Shadow's Shadow EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:34 am

The Bartender looks at the lovely Sekadai.
"Just the usual Miss..." he answered while cleaning the table with a cloth while she asked.

Rin stopped on the side of the trail.
"Mm...-hics- You're making me sick~" she scoffed looking down at the bottle of Saki clasped in her hand.

"Sick Sick Sick~" she sang as she fell over with a thump.
"B-But I love it..." she drank down the rest of the Saki as her cheeks burned...an all-too-familiar sensation.

Rin's eyes glanced and noticed her katana beside her.
"Why hello there you Sexy thing..." she noticed the blood from the demon earlier stained her blade so she licked it off.

Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

A Shadow's Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Shadow's Shadow   A Shadow's Shadow EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:49 am

The usual huh?? More reason to why I need to bring peace to Japan.. *As Rin falls to the ground Sekadai shakes her head before walking over and helping her up*

getting drunk is such a careless thing to do I don't c why people insist on getting drunk.. *Sekadai sits Rin down and notices the blood glazed over her katana, Sekadai's facial expression now tensing as it starts to come together*

Being nosy really isn't my thing but would you have happened to be the one to slay this man *points to the fallen man on the ground*
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

A Shadow's Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Shadow's Shadow   A Shadow's Shadow EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:57 am

Rin looks up at Sekadai with her hazy evergreen eyes.
"T-That wasn't a man... -hics-" she massages her temple for a moment as she felt light-headed.
"It was a (1.) Kage Oni...he was kidnapping children from the village..."
Rin was starting to come back to her normal self, but with a terrible head ache.

"What are you doing randomly following people at this hour anyway..."

1. [Shadow Demon]
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

A Shadow's Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Shadow's Shadow   A Shadow's Shadow EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:20 pm

Following people? No, you have it wrong I was just walking by the bar when i saw the incident happen through the window so i just decided to wait till you get outside to see what your reason was. But thats ok, if you were killing a person who did no wrong I'd have to take action because I want to bring peace in all of Japan. So i'm proud of your efforts
*Sekadai smiles and notices a man with a staff walking down the street*
Hmm he looks like an interesting fellow I wonder who that is.

Last edited by K.Dracone on Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

A Shadow's Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Shadow's Shadow   A Shadow's Shadow EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:51 pm

"Mm...looks like what could turn into an interesting fight..."
Rin had her hand on the hilt of her katana as she glanced at the man you were referring to.
"Dare we follow him...?"
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

A Shadow's Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Shadow's Shadow   A Shadow's Shadow EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:08 pm

*Nyfire' stood with his staff in the ground and his eyes closed as the wind swirled about him* that mountain should be around here somewhere my brother told me one of their locations....although this area is reeking with the aura of another... perhaps....*picks up his staff* Kaze, Mizu, Inazuma *disappears through the surrounding trees soundlessly and with inhuman swiftness and amazing speed*
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

A Shadow's Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Shadow's Shadow   A Shadow's Shadow EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:25 pm

Well, umm, if you just saw what I just saw it'll take quite a long time to catch up to him. Judging his direction he should be headed to... the mountains? Weird guy who goes hiking anymore.. we can still follow him if you'd like though?
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

A Shadow's Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Shadow's Shadow   A Shadow's Shadow EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:56 pm

"Mmph..." Rin keeps her katana sheathed as she leaps into the darkness of the trees.

"Well I think it's about time something interesting happened in this part of Japan...and I don't know about you, but I'm not letting this opportunity for some fun go. My katana has been very tired of these pitiful souls to feast upon lately, so Follow if you want." Rin leaped quickly from tree to tree in perfect silence following the mysterious stranger.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

A Shadow's Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Shadow's Shadow   A Shadow's Shadow EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 7:34 pm

Sa Remasu - Tamashi: Kaze *swings my staff behind me as the entire span of trees behind me for several yards is cleared out by a sharp blade of wind* i dont particularly like being followed.....may i ask your business with me?
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

A Shadow's Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Shadow's Shadow   A Shadow's Shadow EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:49 am

Rin landed with her parasol opened behind her as she landed in perfect balance in a crouching position before gracefully standing upright.
"My business has to do with yours here in this side of the Village Mysterious Stranger..."
Her hand trailed behind her flowing black hair, pulling it into a neat bun as her hand grasped the hilt of her katana, sheathed in her parasol.
"How will you answer...? What is your business here...?"
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

A Shadow's Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Shadow's Shadow   A Shadow's Shadow EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:50 am

*Sekadai waves both hands infront of her with a sort of nervous smile* Oh we were just following you because you seemed interesting and well I see we weren't wrong. May i ask what your heading out here for?/
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

A Shadow's Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Shadow's Shadow   A Shadow's Shadow EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:52 pm

hmm *still eying Rin as she lands* well i was heading towards the mountains, there's an item im looking for thats supposed to be there....however I took this particular route because ive heard this area is rumored to house Shadow Demons which could benefit me....
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

A Shadow's Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Shadow's Shadow   A Shadow's Shadow EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:06 pm

Rin's eyes light up.
"Ahh...You feast upon the Kage Oni also...?" she stabs her katana into the ground as she leans against it.
"An item you say...? Interesting stuff..."
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

A Shadow's Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Shadow's Shadow   A Shadow's Shadow EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:14 pm

*Sekadai smiles and wonders to herself that these two people here both strive to destroy an evil within Japan it would be easier to recruit them or try to recruit them to her League of Samurai but it would seem there's only one spot to fill, the Co-Leader position. It wouldn't be beneficial to hastily allow anyone to take that position*
Don't you think you'll need some help fighting against the Shadow Demons? Of course not all of them are tough but I'm sure there's a stronger force behind the scenes which is causing the outbreak of them.. Ah, listen at me go sorry it was just a thought
*Sekadai keeps her appealing smile her eyes closed while doing so*
Back to top Go down
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

A Shadow's Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Shadow's Shadow   A Shadow's Shadow EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:22 pm

forming from the shadows laughing manically as i slowly rise up one hand on my face over one eye as my hair covers my hand you guys don't get it do you while you have been working on killing shadow-oni you've let us build our empire. shadow-oni are stupid easily manipulated so we sent you on a wild chase as we built and raised an army. as i start talking the shadows around me spread out as i spwn a bunch of shdow-oni
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

A Shadow's Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Shadow's Shadow   A Shadow's Shadow EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:30 pm

"People are just coming out of everywhere nowadays aren't they...? Oh well,"
Rin looks around curiously as she licked her lips.

"It is rather nice of you to provide such a gracious meal..." she giggled with a smirk as she pulled her katana from the ground and twirled it in one of her hands.
"I didn't even have to come looking for it this time..."
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

A Shadow's Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Shadow's Shadow   A Shadow's Shadow EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:36 pm

Well this should be rather interesting perhaps I can acquire that item much easier now....*plants his staff in the ground* Hi, Mizu, Chikyu *in my chest to small glowing orbs become visible, one glowing blue the other brown, in my wrists 2 small orbs glowing reddish orange are seen*
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

A Shadow's Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Shadow's Shadow   A Shadow's Shadow EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:51 pm

*Sekadai looks at the orbs glowing in his hands and wonders to herself if he could be the one who designed his own fighting class. She decides she'll ask later as this really isn't the time to have small talk so she draws out her katana and points straight at the Shadow Beast*
Step down and change your ways if you don't want to be sliced apart by the shining side of justice..
Back to top Go down
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

A Shadow's Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Shadow's Shadow   A Shadow's Shadow EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:14 am

looking over at he guy with the staff i start eying him you look promising i offer an invitation for you to join us your promised an extremely high role in the kingdom. you'd probably be on the same field as me what do you say? opening his arms out letting more darkness spread out
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

A Shadow's Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Shadow's Shadow   A Shadow's Shadow EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 9:02 am

Rin looks over at the random stranger.
"...if you choose to go with him Nyfire...then the teams are decided..." Rin looks over at Sekadai for a second before unsheathing her kitana.

Ichi, ni, san... she tapped her foot to a rhythm as she got into a dancing position.
"Ladies first..." she looked over at the 1. Kage One wielder.

"Go," Rin tapped her katana on the side of her 2. geta sandal.

1. [Shadow Demon]
2. [High Platform sandals traditionally worn with kimonos.]
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

A Shadow's Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Shadow's Shadow   A Shadow's Shadow EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 5:46 pm

hmph as if I have no reason to associate with you besides your inhibiting me from my search....Inazuma *in my legs glow 2 yellowish orbs as i suddenly dash forward with inhuman speed, i briefly disappear appearing behind you palm thrusting your back as your sent flying forward with amazing force, as my attack finishes the glowing orbs disappear as i stand panting*
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

A Shadow's Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Shadow's Shadow   A Shadow's Shadow EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 6:09 pm

*sekadai smiles seeing the attack pattern of Nyfire. As soon as Nyfire attempts to palm thrust the Demon's back and is sent forward sekadai sheathes her katana jumping infront of the Demon as he is coming towards her from the force of the earlier palm thurst* Sekadai Spirit Palm! *Sekadai releases a bit of her musou palm thrusting the air as a strong force releases from her palm attempting to slam into the Demon which would then send him he flying back towards Nyfire*
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

A Shadow's Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Shadow's Shadow   A Shadow's Shadow Empty

Back to top Go down

A Shadow's Shadow

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Main Attraction :: Finished or Suspended RPs-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com