Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
Beyond Heaven - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
Beyond Heaven - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
Beyond Heaven - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
Beyond Heaven - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
Beyond Heaven - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
Beyond Heaven - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
Beyond Heaven - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
Beyond Heaven - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
Beyond Heaven - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Beyond Heaven

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

Beyond Heaven - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:57 pm

Ithuriel watched with light amusement in his eyes. This girl thinks that she could just change what her feather has done and how it changed the little innocent demon into what it is now. With his mind made up he reached up and touched the hilt of the sword on his back, with a look at the demon he changed his mind and reached further to the other sword on his back and pulled it out.

Seeing that the dragon was distracted he moved and floated right above it's back. With a swing of the black sword he struck it right through the demons back and pushed it all the way in, having it extend through the other side of the demon like a skewer. The dark sword glowed with a reddish glow as it began to absorb the demon into it.

1."δικό σου τέλοs έχει έλα μικρή ποσότητα demon" he said as the dragon disappeared into the sword and he reached out and grabbed her feather, still floating up in the air. "Well...that took care of that." he laughed darkly.

1. [Your end has come, little demon]
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:00 am

Beyond Heaven - Page 3 Tsubas10

Anette's eyes teared up seeing this occur directly in front of her.
I wanted...to help...

Why were Demons treated this way...with no condolences...No sympathy....no moments of silence to feed the thought of possibility...A chance to repent...Relinquish old ways...That look in his eyes...
1. Eram is mihi.? An Angelus quisnam lied super votum ora est non angelus...ego did non vilis praepedio vos...ego...cado...cado lacrima vos parumper everto...

1. [Was it me...? An Angel who lied about Desire Is not an angel.....I did not mean to hinder you...I...drop...drop tears for you demon...]
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:18 am

Looking at the girl he tsked and shook his head, "The demon is not dead...if that helps you." he said and removed the clear white sword. Both swords came together as it created a sword that matched how he was, half evil, half holy. He pointed the black yet clear sword at the ground where the demon was and released the animal it had been long before the feather ever did it's damage.

The creature blinked and looked around, unsure of where it was.

"Crying for a pathetic creatures makes you just as pathetic" he shook his head before he pulled both blades apart and put them back on his back. "You my dear need to learn how to take things as they come. People and things die, demons are just like that. It is a part of this pathetic life. If you return to heaven you will only see more and more death. Again, I do not see why my master has taken such an interest in you...you..1.misellus parum cado"

1. [pathetic little fallen]
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:27 am

"Fuwa...Fuwa...!" the little not-so puppy jumped into Anette's arms as she held it.

"You would be surprised...what goes around comes around..."
Anette whispered as she looked down at "Fuwa" and gave him a gentle rub on the head.

You wish to free the demons...? I do not understand you, you strange strange girl...but I thank you...this loop hole...it is...quite interesting..

Tell me about it...

I shall repay you someday...you have my gratitude...

She smiled softly as she heard this and looked up from the Puppy.

"Hey, umm...strange person...can you please leave give me my feathers? You have 2 of them...and I would really like them back,"
Anette walked up to Ithuriel as Fuwa began sniffing him.
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:08 pm

"2?" he questioned it for a moment as he looked down at his hand, "You are mistaken I only have one." he silently re-did the blocking spell from her before his eyes narrowed and he took a step back, "Do not sniff me you insolent creature. You are lucky you are not under my control." he growled before looking over at Anette. "As for your feather what makes you think I would want to give this to you? In all the years I've been what I am, taking in another angel's feathers gives you power. Did you know that it was forbidden?

"Did you know that only those strong enough to handle another person's feathers can absorb them into their own bodies? I'm sure you did not because you have been sleeping for a little too long. I've watched the creator go from one thing to another, changing the way he's handled things as the humans evolved. You awoke to a world you are not used to, to rules you do not know and do not understand. I remember that in each transition, even angels went to sleep. I did not, I stayed awake and watched each angel as they were erased of the old rules and given new ones. I am not noble and I do not believe in being nice like you. So why should I return this feather to you instead of keeping it for myself?" he close his hand around the feather brought it back to his side before jumping up and floating in the air, his skeletal wings keeping him there.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:28 pm

Anette growled at his remarks. "Fine then..."
Fuwa looked up at her. I can help you Milady...
I'm sorry Fuwa...I barely have my wings back...I can't fight him...

I'll just go get my other feathers in the mean time
"...fighting you now, we both know, would be reckless..." Anette sighed as she walked off. "Don't follow me..." she looked back at him before continuing to walk as she disappeared around the corner and the car doors had all, mysteriously opened, releasing the humans trapped inside.

"I need to find them before he does Fuwa..."
"Traveling on foot will take a long time Milady..."
"What else can I do Fuwa...?"
The little puppy smiled softly.

"You have taken me into your care...Make a bond with me..."
"A...bond...?"
"Yes, we will both have access to the power in your feathers...spiritually...When Fallen's take control of Demons...the energy they possess taints the soul of the Demon...but who said that tainting could not be a good thing...?"

Can I trust him...?
Beyond Heaven - Page 3 Tsubas11

"Alright...I trust you Fuwa..."

She heard drops of water as she looked around and saw their auras mixing...
Hers purple, his red...forming an entirely new dragon.

Beyond Heaven - Page 3 White_10

"Hop on...lets find those feathers of yours,"
Anette smiled at the wonderful aura Fuwa gave off now, it was stronger in more than one sense.
With this they took off into the sky.
Anette looked down with a smile feeling the wind rustle through her hair.
"I missed this..." she said softly while laying her head down gently as she could see the city from above.
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:44 pm

"You should have asked what happens to a demon released by my swords." he said to himself as he watched the dragon, he could see the outline of a dark aura that hung there but was not noticed. "Any demon...released is under my control. For now I'll let him have his way, but his powers belong to me, as well as it's little demon soul." he laughed lightly before slipping out a dagger. "Now...it's time to make things hard for you...your feathers...are already being collected by my lords men. I can't wait until he makes you suffer."

Kneeling down on the ground he began to draw symbols and shapes. Soon a portal opened and he was faced with dragons. Dragons that had blue scales but black eyes.

Beyond Heaven - Page 3 3drago10

He smirked at the horde of dragons before opening his hand to them, letting them see the feather.
1."Moji prijatelji, djevojka s ovim perom, a ja vam želim loviti joj dolje sa da patetično zmaja njezin i boriti se. Učinite to teško za nju naći joj perje. Daj moj gospodar i gospodar svih vremena mu treba. Ako želite da će je ubiti, nego da je u redu. Ali, znate, ako ne moj gospodar neće biti zadovoljan. Donesi joj leđa mi, živ. Razumijem?"

At the nod of the dragons he stepped out of the way, 2."Portal je u potpunosti otvoreno. Pošaljite natrag vijesti vašeg napretka. Donesite joj natrag na mene. Sada idi!"

Moving out of the way quickly as the dragons flew through the portal, causing a tremor to go through the earth and he laughed. "I always send the weak first." he said once the dragon's had disappeared in the sky going towards the girl. "Of course, they are not weak in hordes."

1. [My friends, the girl with this feather; I want you to hunt her down with that pathetic dragon of hers and fight. Make it hard for her to find her feathers. Give my lord and master all the time he needs. If you would like to kill her, than that's fine. But know if you do my master will not be pleased. Bring her back to me, alive. Understood?]

2. [The portal is fully open. Send back news of your progress. Bring her back to me. Now go!]
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:00 pm

Fuwa's scales rattled with the sound of bells as he flew up suddenly, almost at a perfectly straight angle as Anette clung to him as her feet dangled slightly.
"W-What're you doing?!" she was used to flight and wasn't put into shock as normal people would be by the piercingly high heights they were at.

"We are being followed Milady," his wings outstretched gathering light as they became transparent and his angle was restored upright.

"Are they coming after you...?" she sat upright on him.
"No my Dear, they were sent by your friend for you..."
"Then let's go to him,"
"...? Go to him...?"
"Sorry...that is a silly idea huh...?" she giggled softly.

[color=red]Why is she taking this so lightly...?[/color]

"Are we going to attack them then...?"
"If they approach us...but we have to be careful...you and I are shared now...meaning 1 life is accountable for both,"
Anette nodded and looked around as they were above the clouds.
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:15 pm

"Do you see them?

"No but I do sense them. We must go up and hide the sun, turn the sky blue."

"Yes."

The dragons flew up into the air, they opened their mouths and blue out a blue smoke like smoke that covered the air and the sun dimmed as the sky turned a darker blue.

"There. A glint of white."

The dragon's went down towards the white dragon a loud menacing dragon's roar went through the air, it sounded like thunder had struck right next to you.

On the other hand Ithuriel sat back and watched the sky change, "My dragon's are hunter's, they know how to confuse and how to manipulate any surroundings they are in. One dragon against all of those, you may not be a match. But, I should not underestimate you, that is why I'm keeping my plan to myself. Either way, you will have to come to me and my master to get your feather's back." he smirked. "Some of your feathers may be in dimensions and worlds you do not know exist."
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:08 pm

Fuwa's wings changed back to their snow white color.
"Here they come..."
"Your escape plan...It should work..."
"It will work...but we will use it only if we need it my Dear,"
Anette's heart began to race.

"My Fallen...you need to relax...we have the same pulse..."
She took slow, deep breaths as Fuwa looked around.
"Light up the sky..."
"Light it up...?"
Fuwa's scales glowed brightly as the clouds all disappeared allowing them to see everything around them.
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:37 pm

Suddenly the blue dragon's surrounded her and her dragon. Some flying ahead, others to the side, and the last behind them as well as above and below them.

"Come with us Fallen, or things will get bad." one of the dragon's spoke

Four of the dragon's had blue smoke coming from their mouths, it was not because they wanted to but because it helped them. It helped to obscure everything around them, this was how they hunted, or at least one way.

With a smirk one of the dragon's reared up with it's jaw open and went to bite the dragon's tail.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:23 pm

Fuwa swiped his tail away as the feather he possessed glowed.
We should abort...there are too many...
"As you wish..."

Fuwa glided straight up as his wings closed around him and Anette before drilling down at a rapid speed, piercing the water as they descended and were submerged, not a drop getting to Anette as they camouflaged with the underwater life.

Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:51 am

The dragons watched from above before they heard a whistle. Turning around they disappeared back into another portal, back to their own dimension.

"Hmm...it seems as if the pet she found has started to serve her well." his sword glowed and he smirked, "But the dragon is mine now, and when I want I will have it betray the girl."

"I have another plan for our little princess."

Jumping Ituriel turned to look at the man behind him who was shrouded in darkness. His hand came up and the boy crumpled to the ground.

"I apologize Ithuriel, but your connection with the girl will get me what I want. The power that I need." he laughed lightly before slipping a feather from somewhere. It was white with the tip tinged red. "This is one of your feathers..and this..." he pulled out another feather, this one with purple in it. "Is hers." he knelt down and placed both feather's into the boy. Suddenly the boy changed, to how he looked before he died to before he became a fallen. "As her brother, I will get her you are a key to her power." with a smirk the boy's skeletal wings disappeared and without using his hands the boy was lifted up into the air and disappeared, appearing in the water falling deeper into it's depths.

Lucian. Your innocence is as astonishing as your devilish ways.

Where am I? I feel like I'm falling, but everything around me feels so different. Why can't I open my eyes? It's hard to breathe, water...I feel like I'm falling...maybe it's just a dream. I will awaken and soon join my family in our normal daily events. I cannot wait to see my darling sister. I just returned from being an apprentice, I will arrive at our home tomorrow...sister...I feel like I'm falling.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:59 pm

Fuwa still drilled vertically, submerged under the water for a few miles until he sensed they had reached a suitable land.
His jolted upwards, piercing the water as he opened his wings again, droplets of water descending as Anette coughed.

"T-That was a pretty flawless escape..." she smiled and coughed. "I didn't know you could do that,"

Fuwa grinned.
"There are a lot of things you do not know, that I can do Little Fallen..."

Anette's eyes narrowed.
"Why is everyone calling me that...? I understand...It's what I am...but does a human not have a name other than human...? Does a flower not have a type...? I am Anette...A fallen....but I am Anette," she said softly with narrowed eyes.

"I greatly apologize then Fa--...Lady Anette," Fuwa landed onto the sand of the island.
"Thank you..." she smiled through some tears as she wiped them away roughly with her arm.

This island was a vacation spot. Where cruise ships would have pit stops.
It was no more populated than a high school. Here was not only a feather of Anette's, but it was also a good way to get her to relax from all of the confusing city life.
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:30 pm

Both feather's inside the boy pulsed through his body, sending out an aura. Suddenly he washed up on shore, not conscious and barely breathing.

Beyond Heaven - Page 3 Angel_10

"Anette! Anette!" he called as he ran wanting to save his baby sister. Someone had sent him a message saying his house was on fire. When he got there it was in flames, but unknown to him his family was not in the house. Without thinking he doused himself in water and ran into the burning house.

"Anette!" he called as he ran through out the house as it began to fall apart. When he realized she was not there he ran back but got caught by the roof caving in in front of him and flames reared up all around him. "I'm sorry Anette...I worked so hard to get back for your birthday and here I am...not able to see you smile one last time." turning around he noticed he was trapped. Taking out something from his pocket he opened his palm, it was a necklace with an amulet, "I made this with my bare hands." there was a ruby on the outside of it, cut neatly and it glittered with the fire. "Is this my punishment for the sin of loving my own sister?"

Suddenly the house collapsed on him, "I love you...Anette." were the last words he ever spoke.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:44 pm

"Do you smell that...?" Fuwa glanced around before changing from his dragon form.
Beyond Heaven - Page 3 Fuwa10
He pranced along, wandering around as it had begun to get dark, Anette scooped him up in her arms.

"It's getting late Fuwa...We should start looking for a place to rest the night,"
"But Anette,"
"No butts," she yawned softly into the back of her hand as she started walking.
As she approached the festivities she noticed a figure in the distance.

"Hello Young Miss," a man called out to her infront of a hotel.
Anette glanced around and pointed to herself.

You can see me...?
This is horrible...
I'm becoming...
Human...

Fuwa looked up at her, and then away sadly as the man took her hand.
"Why are you alone...? Don't you need a room?" the man questioned.

This island was a private island and all employees had been accustomed to believing all of the people here were from the cruise trips and were part of the special.

"Yes actually, I do need a room," she yawned cutely once more.

As this happened, a young woman found Lucian and had him carried into the same hotel.
In the same hall in fact as they aided to him.
Also believing he had come from one of the cruise ships.

Last edited by KumoKittDawn on Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:53 pm

Music. Talking. Festivities. Hands. Pain. Coughing. Consciousness. It all came to him as Lucian began to wake up, be aware of his situations. They had managed to take the water out of his lungs and had him breathing normal.

Bright lights. It burned as he opened his eyes. Suddenly the scene went dark as something dark hovered over him.

"Hey! He's waking up!" someone called.

"Thank god, I thought he was dead." someone else said.

Not knowing what to do he tried to get up but someone held him back, "Shh...rest." it was a female's voice.

Opening his mouth he tried to speak but found that his voice was stuck, he could not speak.

"It's okay." the woman said again.

His vision cleared and he saw things he's never seen before, even the people were unfamiliar. Glancing around quickly he sat up quickly and stood up before vertigo took over and he fell to his knees, hands covering his stomach. Two pairs of hands helped him lay back down.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:13 pm

Anette was escorted to her suite as she saw as a boy a few rooms down was taken into a suite as well in a stretcher.

"I hope everything's OK..." she said as her eyes were drawn to the room.
A maid opened her door for her.
"Everything will be fine young Miss, he's in good hands," she patted Anette's shoulder.
"Maybe when everything is settled you can go in and visit him, just to assure yourself" the Maid said before shutting the door after Anette walked in.

Fuwa growled.
"No, leave the kid alone. You need to rest Anette. Don't associate with strangers,"

Little did Fuwa know...
The feather of Anette's he had was her 6th sense.
With this, Anette would know exactly who that was down the hall, but since this feather now belonged to Fuwa, it only worked as an instinct.

Anette laid down on the large bed with a sigh.
"This place is nice..." she smiled no longer sleepy as a seabreeze blew in from her balcony's open window.

Last edited by KumoKittDawn on Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:24 pm

"Rest. Tomorrow morning someone will check up on you to make sure you are alright and we will see if we can get you anything." the woman said, "But for now I'll help you change." she said as she moved and helped him undress and put on something dry.

Lucian glanced around, "Wh-where am I? What is this place?" he then remembered something, "My sister!" he got his voice back fairly quickly. "It's her birthday!"

"I'm sorry sir, but you were the only one who we found. You almost died, you need to relax and rest up. Alright?"

Lucian sighed and rested back against the bed, he wondered where he was, everything looked new and unreal to him. Half of the things he has never seen before and he knew nothing of this time. He was afraid something horrible had happened. "Am I in heavan?" he asked softly.

"No sir...you're on an island..."

"What time is it?"

"6:54 P.M."

"What?...No...what date is it?" he asked, he did not understand her concept of time.

"Oh. It is March 8th 2010."

The dumbfounded look on the boy's face made the girl sigh, "it's okay...just rest." was all she said and made sure he had closed his eyes and fallen asleep before he took a step outside to tell the other's of the news she just learned.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:32 pm

Anette was given a white beach dress as they noticed her torn one.
As she had finished changing someone knocked on her door.

"Hello...?" Anette opened it with a whisper as Fuwa had passed out on a pillow.
"The young boy next door..." the Maid from earlier stood in the hall whispering back.
"He has been asleep, I know how concerned you were...if you would like, you can go see him to rest your nerves. Just don't wake him up," she smiled softly.

"I hadn't planned to," Anette said slowly shutting the door behind her without a sound as she had her hotel key in her dress pocket.

The maid slowly opened the door, but left the lights off as she stood at the doorway and Anette took a seat in a chair beside his bed.

The maid had intended to stay, but was called by a guest to retrieve something.
"Hi..." Anette whispered. "I heard you've been sleeping for awhile...I hope you're feeling better," she touched his hand softly.
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:31 pm

Lucian's hand twitched, there was a sense of familiarity in the way her hand touched his. Was it because of the memory he was having that even in his sleep he could feel his sister's presence.

Groaning slightly in his light sleep he muttered, "Anette...." a few times, all in intervals of a few quiet moments.

"I love you..." he mumbled after a while in his sleep.

There was no denying who he was, but with what had happened he was too drawn into his sleep.

Do as I tell you Lucian. The girl. You must get the girl to fully trust you.

No. My sister. I cannot betray my sister.

Maybe giving you all your memories when you were human has been a bad idea. But we will see...you will get me your sister. I will have her power and your power in my hands. You do not know what you two can do.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:36 pm

Anette's eyes widened as she heard her brothers voice. She jumped back out of her chair as her hands went to her mouth in shock, her chair falling as the maid rushed in from the hall.

"What is it...?!" she whispered.
Anette's eyes widened and rimmed with tears as she ran out of the room before glancing at the figure laying in the dark.

I-It couldn't be...!
No way...!
No way could that be my brother...!
I haven't seen him in...no! Impossible...

Fuwa awoke for a moment and turned over on his side, still dead asleep as Anette sat in a staircase crying.

Impossible I say...Impossible...
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:49 pm

The boy woke up and he gazed around in the dark. Things were so different in this time. The maid had left and there seemed to be no one.
Moonlight came in through the window and he noticed the difference. "Everything is so...new..." he said fascinated, just like how he had been when he first started working back then as an apprentice. He never told his parents what he had actually been studying.
Moving he felt something familiar, "Anette..." he whispered before moving out the door and noticed a girl sitting on the staircase steps. "Anette?" he asked. He needed to know, wanted to know if this was her.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:53 pm

Anette jolted as she sat up straight not looking back as she wiped her tears away roughly with her arm.
She didn't want to turn around and confirm his suspicions.

Her hands trembled as they sat in her lap and she looked forward with a sniffle, hoping the boy would see her as unresponsive and figure he had the wrong person.

Don't play games with me...
My mind is playing games...
Don't joke about him...
Please...
It humors no one...
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:23 am

The boy watched her, "I'm sorry...I thought you'd be my sister. If you see a girl named Anette please tell her I'm looking for her." he whispered and turned back around, he slowly walked back to the room he had been.

"This time..how ever long it has been is not my world." he shook his head before heading into the room, now he was talking to himself.

Sitting on the bed he sighed, "I guess because it has been so long I must be mistaking everyone else for her. She's dead...my sister..." he shook his head, "If I had not been stupid then I could have stayed with her." The boy was talking to himself. Why? Well that was not clear. Maybe he felt as if he was the only one he could talk to.

"Come on Lucian, don't let this get you down. I'm sure that if you live out this life you'll see her when you die. Yeah...of course..."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beyond Heaven

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Main Attraction :: Finished or Suspended RPs-
Make a forum | Roleplay forums | Manga - Comic strip | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com