Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
The Conference Room EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
The Conference Room EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
The Conference Room EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
The Conference Room EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
The Conference Room EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
The Conference Room EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
The Conference Room EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
The Conference Room EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
The Conference Room EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Similar topics
Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Conference Room

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

The Conference Room Empty
PostSubject: The Conference Room   The Conference Room EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:07 pm

This room was quite like a World Conference Auditorium.
Large desks stretched out from one side of the wall to the next.
It was on the dark stage, that seated were the fearful elders.
The lighting was dim so that no one could see their faces.
Over the years people just started to know them by associating
their voices to their names.
It was here that families met in times of special events.

Last edited by KumoKittDawn on Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: The Conference Room   The Conference Room EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:39 pm

The Conference Room C011 Xander:
The room was so cold and the light were dim as usual. I sat here with the 12 members of my new family as I was approved as
their guardian. But with this...we were rejected yet again to be presented our own Year of the Zodiac.
It was now that one of the elders were going on and on about why we weren't fit for it... I tried to look attentive, but I was slowly falling asleep...

The Conference Room Oldman11
Old Man Jiragi: "What we're trying to say is you all simply do not display the morals of those who deserve to be looked up to as Zodiac..."

The Conference Room C7_211
Koi: "UGH!! Blah blah! We hear the same sh*t every year!! I'm so tired of attending these MOTHERF*CKING MEETINGS!!" the red head
stood with a slam of his hands on the desk where he sat in a row with his brothers.

A silence formed in the entire room as the elders stared at him in disbelief.

The Conference Room Oldman12
Old Man Hiro: "...and it is the very likes of YOU who wonder why we do not honor you with your own zodiac..." -a small snap was heard as Koi plopped onto the desk in his animal form, a small goldfish flopping about and gasping at his wits end-

The Conference Room C1111
Akuma: -Though he was large, he swiftly moved to fill a bowl with water that he brought with him in case of an accident such as this one.
(It wasn't rare that Koi caused these kinds of problems.)
Akuma picked up Koi by the tail and dropped him into the water- "...we'll talk about this when we get home..." he glared into the bowl.

The Conference Room C7_211
Koi: -Sounds weren't heard, but he was cursing to high heaven-

The Conference Room C511
Lani: -She moved around nervously to pick up Koi's clothes after his animal transformation-

The whole family sighed as the meeting continued to go on and everyone had their chance to glare at Koi, who made the meeting longer
than it would have been.

Last edited by KumoKittDawn on Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZaneClark+
ZaneClark+
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: The Conference Room   The Conference Room EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:00 am

The Conference Room J01010
Flara:this is an outrage, i think our creatures are worthy of being on the zodiac, even the fish, goldfish are adorable and great pets im sure any little girl would like to be on the year of the gold fish, or bunny

The Conference Room J51010
Neko:*chews on Flara's camono sleeve*

The Conference Room J121010
Dante: yeah, and their are tons of people out there who like reptiles and would love to be on the year of the water snake or dragon

The Conference Room J9_31010
Zane: *sleeping nose bubble going in and out, resting his head on the table*

The Conference Room J81010Jypsie:xDDDDDD its like we are on hetalia, hahahaha confrence rooms

The Conference Room J21010
Rouge: and their are tons of people who like fluffy kitty animals like leopards and lions.....leperrrrrrred

Last edited by ZaneClark+ on Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: The Conference Room   The Conference Room EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:03 pm

The Conference Room C012
Xander: -Stands up suddenly in his seat as he likes what Flara says- Exactly! I believe that we can be looked up to for our unique qualities!

The whole family looks at Xander strangely for being so loud and bold.
(When he's usually very quiet)
In reality, it's because he always got seriously passionate when it came to things he cared for.

The Conference Room Oldman13
Old Man Jiragi: -Looks over at Old Man Hiro as they come to a decision-

The Conference Room Oldman14
Old Man Hiro: Ms. Soncho and Mr. Tsuyosa. We believe that you bring about very good points...

The Conference Room C012
Xander: -He stared intently as family members started to wake up each other and lean forward in their desks-

Old Man Hiro: Though...you know there can only be one Zodiac family approved... The Congregation has settled on giving both families a chance.
You have the rest of this year. -Two maids come out and place a box in front of Flara and Xander-
Disclosed are the family jewels of your potential Zodiac years. A small note also has your new address. The Soncho and Tsuyosa family will live across from each other. Why you ask? Oh-ho-hoo~ Because you will now compete for what you've been coming here for as long as I can remember. It takes two family gems to break the animals curse and once you capture the gem, you will be selected for the Zodiac, displaying that your family is indeed the right choice. Mind you though, each gem breaks 13 curses of the opposite family. The gems are powered by your souls.

The Conference Room C012
Xander: -Touches the box. Everyone in the family feels a strange powers vibe about them-

Old Man Hiro: It is your family that provides strength to your Household leader. If you are to play dirty and try to kill one of the other family members, one cure from the spell is reduced from their family gem. The family member to display their strength from start to finish of this competition will be the animal that names the year entirely. Who knows...we might have our first Year of the Watersnake... Or maybe our premier for the Year of the Panda.

The Conference Room C311
Ruka: ... -She stared into the darkness as they mentioned Year of the Panda, a smirk grew on her face- ...Year of the Panda sounds pretty good to me... -She said under her breath-
Back to top Go down
ZaneClark+
ZaneClark+
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: The Conference Room   The Conference Room EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 7:04 pm

The Conference Room J01011
Flara: *stared at xander for a minute then at the box*

The Conference Room J41010
Cerisma: your going to turn us against eachother for this spot?, thats pretty messed up

The Conference Room J11_2110
Travis: dude..... that just messed up my beat

The Conference Room J51011
Neko: *poking her finger into the water with koi in it and petting him*

The Conference Room J31010
Stella:*stood up on the chair with one foot on the table* AWW YEAH THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME, FINALLY SOME ACTION

The Conference Room J7_21010
Kyoto: settle down stella, now is not the time to get pumped, that will come at a later date

The Conference Room J101010
Nara: thats a shame i wouldnt want to hurt such beautiful women as yourself *goes on one knee and kisses Lani's hand*

The Conference Room J121011
Dante: looks like intense training is in order
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: The Conference Room   The Conference Room EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 5:15 pm

The Conference Room C013
Xander: -He looked back at Flara and held his box to his side-

The Conference Room C7_212
Koi: -His eyes went wide as he tried to bite her finger, but realized he had no teeth.
Instead he retreated to the bottom of his bowl-

All of the males of the family looked to see that Nara was kissing their little sisters hand.

The Conference Room C512
Lani: Her eyes went wide as her face turned a bright cherry red. "W-W-W-Wha--"
she fell backwards to fall, unconscious and be caught by Sam.

The Conference Room C111
Sam: "Hey watch it man!" he showed his fangs.

The Conference Room C211
Dale: He jumped in nervously and puffed his chest to look tougher.
"YEAH! Watch it!" he stood with his arms folded.

A shadow formed over Nara's body as someone was cracking their knuckles behind him.

The Conference Room C1112
Akuma: He turns Nara around aggressively, his yelling as loud as a bear.
Chibi Akuma: Haha! Pun! Bear! Get it!?
Akuma: "Touch her again and I'll find out what animal you are after I resemble your exoskeleton!!!"

The Conference Room C1011
Yvette: "...for a moment there...I thought they actually wouldn't be able to find a reason to fight..." she was laying her head on top of her arms on the desk.

The Conference Room C811
Akie: "YEAH! This fight is so on!" she twirled around, her long white hair swaying behind her as she starting doing the carmelldanse.

The Conference Room C1011
Yvette: "...and you wonder why we don't get along..." she tapped her black painted finger nails on the desk.

The Conference Room C1211
Nami: -Seeing Akuma going wild with Nara, she jumped on his back- Noooo~!
-She squealed- Stop being bad Bearington Happy-Pants~!

Everyone in the Tsuyosa family stared at Akuma.

The Conference Room C1112
Akuma: "Say anything and no one in this house will eat for the rest of the DAMN year!"

Everyone went back to arguing after a brief pause.

The Conference Room Oldman16
Old Man Hiro: SILENCE!!

The Conference Room Oldman15
Old Man Jiragi: Save it for the competition young people! -He glanced at Xander-
And not-so old people...

The Conference Room C014
Xander: -His head drops, black bangs over his eyes as he sighed-

The Conference Room Oldman15
Old Man Jiragi: "Be productive and head to your homes! You know our proposition!
You are equal opponents with a great challenge ahead."

The shattering of glass is heard as Koi stood on the desk in the pile of glass, unclothed after returning to human form.

Koi: "A CHALLENGE IS WHEN BOTH SIDES HAVE A CHANCE AT WINNING!
I'M GOING TO EVOLVE ON ALL YA'LL! MAGIKARP IN THIS B*TCH!!"

The whole family stared down in embarrassment as all of the girls screamed and
Akuma covered Nami's eyes just in time.

The Conference Room C312
Ruka: "Ugh...appetite...lost..." -Takes off her long sleeved kimono top and throws it at Koi (having on a spaghetti strapped top underneath it) A moment later she begins nibbling on a small sticky bun from her pocket-

Koi: -Ties the shirt around his waist and points up in the air dramatically like Elvis-
Back to top Go down
ZaneClark+
ZaneClark+
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: The Conference Room   The Conference Room EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:37 pm

The Conference Room J810
jypsie:* joined Aki in the caramelldancing*

The Conference Room J11_210
travise: are you an echo? -refering to dale-

The Conference Room J610
nagoshi: now now no need to get mad akuma nara was only playing

The Conference Room J1010
nara:* a bit of fear on his face,studdering* -sweatdropsweatdrop- y-yeah ... i ... i dont really mean anything by doing that... it's....... it's sort of an inside joke

The Conference Room J510
Neko:* gets up and clutches akuma's clothing as she stuffs her face into his stomach* the image........the image is glued to the back of my eyelids

The Conference Room J010
flara: *gets up, box stuffed in her kamono and walks over to xander, poking his cheeks, speaking in a cutsy baby tone* is someone old? tell me how old you are mr. oldey man :3

The Conference Room J110
kumi:* rubbing her cheeks against Dales*
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: The Conference Room   The Conference Room EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:36 am

The Conference Room C812
Akie: "What the...?" she squinted her green eyes at the girl who suddenly joined her in her dance, but she was too happy go lucky to mind and continued dancing.

The Conference Room C112
Sam: His eyes went a bit wide at Travis's comment towards his Bro. He adjusted his glasses on the bridge of his nose and grinned before looking back at Dale.

The Conference Room C313
Ruka: She could feel the strange tension between the 3 boys quarreling as she looked to Dale as well to see what he'd do.

The Conference Room C212
Dale: His jaw nearly dropped before he fixed his expression quickly and gave his lollipop a lick. He turned to Sam as if asking for direction, but instead was being stared at in angst. "HMPH." his arms folded over his chest as he gave his golden hair a rebellious shake. "I AIN'T NO DAMN ECHO, YA HEAR ME MATE?" his Aussie accent reared it's head.

The Conference Room C1113
Akuma: "INSIDE JOKE?! WAIT TIL I GET MY CLAWS INSIDE OF YOU!!" he made a step forward, a heavy step that brought a shake to the ground itself. But before he could move further, he felt the girl clinging to him. "WHAT IN THE--" If there was one thing he couldn't do, it was hurt a lady.
Akuma brought a halt to his actions as he pet Neko on her head. "I apologize young one!" his eyes sparkled with hearts. "Please return back to the safety of your family!" his adorable bear ears seemed to appear for just a moment as his mouth curled into a cute teddy bear like smile.

The Conference Room C710
Koi: "What are you complaining about girl!?" he paced back and forth along the table striking poses flexing his arms. "This is a sight you should be honored to remember!!"

The Conference Room C015
Xander: His eyes widened as he twitched and stared back at Flara. "..." he didn't speak much. "...you strange girl." he turned away and looked back at the commotion behind him.

The Conference Room C911
Vladimir: "....how long will this go on...?" the young pup sat upright after awakening from a short nap. His black hair was tussled and like he had just hopped out of bed, but his eyes were bright and vigilant.

The Conference Room C1012
Yvette: She shook her head and played with her snake bite piercing as she watched her foxy sister Akie dance with a stranger.
"What is there to dance about...? We're all going to die anyway..."

The Conference Room C611
Sunni: "HOHOHOHO~ NONSENSE!" one of her sisters arose from her chair elegantly. "There is so much to life! Peace for all! Especially women!" hearts and flowers appeared in the background of when she spoke. "EVERYONE SHOULD STOP THIS SILLY FIGHTING IMMEDIATELY!"

Everyone stared at Sunni as they all feared her. They saw her as a force not to be reckoned with.
Almost like a female Akuma who used peace as her reason to fight.

The Conference Room C412
Calibur: "What?! No no no~ Things are finally getting heated around here! We're going to compete against these losers! They don't even know who I am! I am Calibur Tsuyosa! The mighty hawk of the Tsuyosa Household! Fear me! I am amazing and superior to all of you morons!! HAHAHAHAHA!!"

Something hit Calibur from behind as Sunni rose to pick up his body over her shoulder.

The Conference Room C611
Sunni: "AHEM." she flipped back her long blonde hair. "Can we head back to the house and start this friendly competition?"

Everyone nodded as they looked back at Xander, who looked to the Elders but saw they were gone.
The lights were on on the stage and no one was present.

The Conference Room C015
Xander: He didn't say a word. He simply effortlessly picked up Lani in his arms and made his way out of the building. Before doing so however, he looked back at Flara with his bright mysterious blue eyes and a wink. "Good luck." he said softly before disappearing through the light of the hallway outside.
Back to top Go down
ZaneClark+
ZaneClark+
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: The Conference Room   The Conference Room EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:55 am

The Conference Room J11011
Kumi: Wait, I wanted that lollipop -splendid isolation, the lollipop rejected her-

The Conference Room J11_2112
Travis: Ahhh I see now, the Australian tourist has to look for permission to speak. He doesnt have his own voice. Tell me. If glasses told you to jump off a bridge, would you do it?

The Conference Room J61012
Nagoshi: I agree with blondie in the green hat.

The Conference Room J21012
Rouge: Leoparrrrrd... I actually found you more attractive as a fish.

The Conference Room J101013
Nara: *slipped away while Akuma was distracted by neko and walked over to Yvette* You're not going to hurt me right...? *noticed the snake bites as he tilted her chin up* You know, if you wanted me to take a small bite as we kissed, I would heve been glad to do it for free.

The Conference Room J51012
Neko: *looked up at the bear with her large purple eyes. He would look warm and cuddly at the time for anyone else watching him, but to her and her small size, she was terrified. Her pupils small and shaky as she took a step back looking at his extremely large size and muscular figure* So, so, big... Scary... Please...Don't hurt me...*quaking in her tracks as she starts to faint falling to the floor, but was caught by Dante*

The Conference Room J12_2110
Dante: There she goes... *looks up at Akuma with Neko in his arms princess style*

The Conference Room J31011
Stella: *walks up to Vladimir and pets his head* Such a cute and fluffy sleepy head.

The Conference Room J7_21011
Kyoto: Stella... I dont think you should do that... He seems pretty aggravated at the moment... *was ignored by Stella*

The Conference Room J01012
Flara: *blushed a little* Wait... You didn't tell me how old you were Xander.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: The Conference Room   The Conference Room EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:58 am

Sam: "Glasses?" he rose a brow at Travis. "How rude..." he flashed his fangs as his tongue glazed over his lips.

Dale: "DON'T DISRESPECT ME OR MY BROTHER! BUT YEAH! I'D DEFINITELY JUMP OFF!"

Ruka & Sam: Their eyes widened at Dale's response as they blinked twice.

Dale: "That's my brother... He was there for me when no one else was. I'd do anything for him without question!!" The flames of intensity burned brightly in his eyes as he heard a girl mention his lollipop and looked to see he finished the one in his mouth currently, to be left with nothing, but a stick. He had dug into his pocket while keeping his eyes on Travis, finding his lollipop, but deciding to give it to Kumi. "...H-Here..." he blushed as he whispered quietly to her. "I have more at home anyway." he looked back at Travis after noticing Xander was gone. "I'll deal with you personally on the battlefield wise *ss. Be ready for me. If there's one thing I don't need to confirm with is how to deal with guys like you, heh." he flashed a confident smile before pulling up his hoodie, sticking his hands in his pockets, and walking off, leaving the conference room.

Sunni: "Oh-ho-ho~ Don't flatter me little boy!" she fanned herself as if it were getting hot in hurr. "I'm old enough to be your very attractive auntie!" she laughed as she backed up waving to leave the room. "Good day to you!" As Sunni left the room, she skipped down the hall and kept talking about how young she felt and how cute young boys were to Xander.

Xander who was already depressed about being old and became more upset, but hid it well.

Koi: "Gehh--" his jaw dropped as his head dropped and he left the room slowly and in shame. "I know I'm sexy...I mean...look at me!" he said to a random lady who beat him with her purse in the elevator.

Yvette: Her eyes scanned Nara carefully as her pale snowy cheeks turned a cherry red. "H-H-Huh?!" she twitched as steam came from her ears.

Akuma: His bear hearing tuned in to Nara's flirting with his next sister.
"I PEEL YOU OFF OF ONE AND YOU GO TO THE OTHER?!!" he stomped towards him, the desks in the room shaking with each step.

Yvette: "Huh?! I was a back-up for someone else?!" she slapped him across the face. "That's so bad!!"

Nami: She climbs onto Akuma's back and stares at Yvette, shocked that she slapped Nara.

Yvette: "So bad, but I love it! Rawr! I love me some rebellious bad boys! You can bite me anytime!" she continued to go on as Akie the fox dragged her out of the room by the legs.

Akuma: He was growling ferociously before hearing Xander's whistle and retreating with a steady glare at Nara and give him the "I'm watching you" hand gestures.

Vladimir: "Ahh?" he muffled a small happy pup noise as he rubbed his head against Stella's hand. "Mmm~ Huh? N-No...I am not aggravated." he sounded aggravated, but it was simply a part of his voice. "Curse my bad luck..." he pouted cutely.

Nami: -Coos softly like a pigeon as Vlad hears it and gets up-

Vladimir: "P-P-Pardon me..." he stutters and leaves with a bow.

Just when they think everyone is gone, Akuma peaks his head through the door.
Akuma: "I'M SERIOUS!! I'VE GOT MY EYES ON YOU!! BETTA WATCH YOUR WINDOW TONIGHT! IT'S NOT A THREAT, BUT A PROMISE!! I'D LIGHT YOU UP AS BRIGHT AS MY CRE'ME BRULEE!!"

Nami: "Come come Bearington Happy Pants...You making me sad..." she pouted.

Akuma: His eyes fill with hearts as he picks up Nami in what seems like slow motion, sparkling hearts in the background. "Pardon my behavior, Princess! We will go home and have warm cookies and milk while watching Bellitubies."

Nami: "Yay!" she squealed as they left. "I love Bearington Happy Pants! Tehe~!"
Back to top Go down
ZaneClark+
ZaneClark+
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: The Conference Room   The Conference Room EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:11 am

Travis:*mumbled underneith his breath* he's an idiot - refering to Dale-

Kumi: *stuck the lollipop into her mouth* mmm :3 thank you Mr., it's so yummy

Nagoshi:*smiled at sunni as she left the room*

Nara: *felt the ground shake and sligthtly got lifted off his chair with every step that Akuma took*-sweatdropsweatdrop- *head tilted to the side in pain as he grinded his teeth for a moment from Yvette's slap, then sat there in shock*........she loved it? .......it was just a joke right?........ im sure it was ......... but how will i know for sure!? *slightly tugged his hair from the aggrivation of not getting his question answered even though he was just thinking to himself out loud*

Cerisma: Great job Nara, you made 6 enimies in one meeting from only flurting with 2 girls

Flara: we sould get going you guys their is no reason for us to stay here * leaves the meeting room

Dante:-sigh- *holds Neko with one arm and throws, the lost in thought Nara over his shoulder, walking out with them as everyone else follows*
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Conference Room   The Conference Room Empty

Back to top Go down

The Conference Room

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1