Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
Death Battle EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
Death Battle EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
Death Battle EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
Death Battle EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
Death Battle EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
Death Battle EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
Death Battle EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
Death Battle EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
Death Battle EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Similar topics
Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Death Battle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LordDeathCake
LordDeathCake
Fearless
Fearless

Death Battle Empty
PostSubject: Death Battle   Death Battle EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 11:54 pm

From the years of the past, people have always looked up to the superheros and heroins of the world.

But when these heroes come into the ring together, they are anything but heroes. In that time..It's time for a Death Battle!

You will all be sent to a manor, yes. A manor. This manor dispels the rules of logic, doors leading into nothing, other doors leading into another part of the universe. But, it's best to simply stay in your room until your name comes up.

The living room works as the ''Update room'' The fighters for the day are picked here by an unknown force, yes..As it seems, every battle MUST in a death. But fear not! All shall be brought back in the manor, good as new.

Before we get started let's explain the rules:

1. All battles must end in death! If it didn't it wouldn't be Death Battle.

2. Rule 1 makes this thread noncanon. Duh!

3. Battles can be requested as long as reasonable time is given for setup. We need to work out any jokes for the battle.

4. All character restraints from killing are to be removed for fairness reasons. Any other characteristics like honor and their battle tactics remain.

5. OCs can request advertisments for products and/or services for our advertising bits like DC's pie cake combo.

So now that that's done, get in here Kandaji!
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Death Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Battle   Death Battle EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 12:03 am

A man dressed in loose oceanic blue fitted clothing sits calmly on a chair in his room waiting for his turn to partake in this so called 'Death Match'. Long pants and long sleeved shirt. He wears a circular hat, similar to a samurai's hat, that is also oceanic blue that covers his face down to his nose with how the hat is tilted. He has a small spiky beard. His hair color is navy blue with fine lines of gray here and there. he stands at 5'9" and is relatively skinny.

Name: Ormosis Tydalwave
Classification: Decennemium Hero
Faction: Good, Hero
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net/
LordDeathCake
LordDeathCake
Fearless
Fearless

Death Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Battle   Death Battle EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 12:13 am

Sitting and humming soundly to himself in his own room, the Cakian know as Death Cake had his teal eyes closed while in sitting at the edge of his bed.

Said Cakian disliked being alone for long period of time, sooooo. He had gotten his sister from her room, who was sleeping soundly in his bed, her locks of hair circling her slowly rising chest.

She didn't look all as venomous as she did when she was awake, and that was something that Cake enjoyed, she was still a child in Cakian years, but easily older than most people live in human years.

He didn't mind the death would be going on soon, but..He also disliked the feeling of Death..But..Meh.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Death Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Battle   Death Battle EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 12:30 am

"Hm, this strangely reminds me of my days back in Darcum.. Except I didn't feel so imprisoned. I guess I should read over the rules of this Death Battle once more.."

Ormosis walks over to a wall that has the rules listed for the Death Match. Ormosis sighs softly at the reading of actually having to kill people through all these matches.

"My power's aren't made for openly murdering others.. I'll have to find another way to somehow accomplish the same feat."

He turns away from the wall and goes over to a table and picks up a cup filled with water he takes a drink of it and his body seems to glow very slightly from doing so. He then took a seat in chair that was not too for the table. The chair was a standard wooden built chair. He opened a book and began to read as he waited for his name to be called.
Back to top Go down
LordDeathCake
LordDeathCake
Fearless
Fearless

Death Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Battle   Death Battle EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 12:41 am

Cake resisted the urge to lay down in his bed, knowing his sister would most likely turn him into a gummy worm if he did that, it wasn't fun to be transformed into something that the body wasn't made to do, but it also had a..Odd feeling to be turned into a gummy worm was..Something that he picked up over the years. But, he was most likely to turn someone into rock candy, that was so much fun to do.

Buuuuut...People didn't normally want to be turned into a candy of his choic- "Fighters, thank you!" Cake sighed heavily at this before he hopped off his bed, walking over to his door, stopping when his hands were about two inches from the knob, trying to give himself a mental pep-talk, he was in the middle of this before the voice of his sis came from the bed.

"..Don't die you unbaked buffoon." Cake couldn't help but to smile as he opened the door, flashing a smile over his shoulder at her. "Okay, Forest. I won't." Cake said before he disappeared though the door.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Death Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Battle   Death Battle EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 8:44 am

Ormosis stopped reading and looked forward as the fighters were now called down to the living room. He closed his book and placed it on a table and stood up from his chair. He not once smiled at the fact having to participate in these Death Battles.

"There goes the calling for us fighters.. Like the calling of the sea to a sailor. Made the tide of battle turn in my favor."

Ormosis walked out the door closing it behind him walking his way down to the living room where he found a variety of fighters all seemingly have their own special or odd powers. He folded his arms behind his back while walking straight. It became a habit of his. Where he got it from he doesn't know.

"Hm, how long has it been since been to Darcum? 40 years.. But I've made sure to train myself constantly in case another incident that requires my strength arises. I must wash away this polluted sense of nervousness. I'm the best fighter here I'm sure of it.."

Ormosis had now made it to the living room where many have gathered. Ormosis stretches his body for a few minutes then returns standing up tall with his arms folded behind is back.

"I'm, Ready."
Back to top Go down
LordDeathCake
LordDeathCake
Fearless
Fearless

Death Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Battle   Death Battle EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 6:38 pm

Cake carefully stepped down the stairs, making his way towards the living room, tilling his head upwards at the many people gathered there, he almost jumped when he heard a loud ''Boop'' echo though the room, the wall of the room flipped over, showing a large hologram showing mini-sized pictures of all the fighters.

Said hologram began to blink before the mini-pictures began to move and vanish away, most likely about to pick who was going against who in a Death Battle. By this time, Cake had made it to the living room, he sighed heavily when he saw his sister's picture vanish from the board, but..He saw his own still up there.

.....Wouldn't be too hard.
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

Death Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Battle   Death Battle EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:58 pm

Mr. Adler was suddenly in a room . He looked around , and quickly in a blur zipped around the room . Jumping from wall to wall , his sword out to cut anything and defend incase something did try to attack. He was confused and in the same spot he was were he started . He sighed , he had the ruby in his hands. Two years he had been chased after that ruby. He adjusted his clothes , and tried the window . It only showed his room again , apparently there were paradoxes . He didn't like to be confined and this place was inescapable . In his 26 years , he has never seen such a place. He scoffed for a bit . Then sat down on the bed that was provided for him.

(More info in my characters section)
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Death Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Battle   Death Battle EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:01 pm

Sabi sat calmly in his room. One moment he has been quietly meditating by his waterfall. The next moment he was in this weird room with no way of going anywhere else. Even his Nisshoku did nothing to help him escape the room. After concluding that he was stuck here he simply sat on his bed and decided to wait for someone to come. After all this place had to have built for a reason.

"I wonder if I could get a cup of tea..."
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

Death Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Battle   Death Battle Empty

Back to top Go down

Death Battle

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1