Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
The Dragon Hunt - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
The Dragon Hunt - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
The Dragon Hunt - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
The Dragon Hunt - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
The Dragon Hunt - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
The Dragon Hunt - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
The Dragon Hunt - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
The Dragon Hunt - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
The Dragon Hunt - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Dragon Hunt

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

The Dragon Hunt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 2:21 am

"you may go if you wish juza but i feel as though something important is about to happen with the imperial army let me know now if you are coming with us because i have almost locked onto them"
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 2:29 am

"I shall not be hindered by men who will most likely run from seeing their first dragon. I shall head on alone if you two wish to wait for a bunch of liabilities and casualties . Very well , you can say I'm wind as well. I shall you two , and your army later. "

He started down the path moving quickly as he stayed close to the shaded regions and kept looking at the sky at regular intervals. He did not want to lose whatever little time Gozen had provided them with by sending a servant to get a answer.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 2:37 am

I see you misunderstand my methods Juza.

His body "poofs" in a gust of wind he then reappears on one of the mountains he was facing. He walked around it scanning different areas at different angles.

If there was one thing a dragon will always fail at, it will be concealing their big bodies.

He skydives from of the mountain and before reaching the ground he forms a hand sign as his body immediately slows down and he front flips to where is feet land on the ground. He placed cut down trees and began forming himself a base to retire. In case the unexpected should happen.

Now, my mission starts..

He walks onward away from his homemade base and begins to hunt down the first dragon
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net/
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 2:42 am

" you have no choice you shall acumpany me" * and with that said there was a flash of light and they both found themselves smack in the middle of the imperial army camp you could hear the clan of the metal as swords were forged*
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 2:48 am

Juza , blinked and looked at the camp of people. He growled, at the first solider to pass by. He turned around and felt his old wound started to flare up. He tried to find Jack while at the same time trying to escape from this death trap. He quickly regretted his decision not stay close to Fuma. He found the edge of the camp and sat down. He was no where close to where he was before nor could he see the spot he picked to go to.

'This pain is acting up much quicker than before.........'
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:49 pm

At Gozen's Castle:

Gozen: Another dragon gone? how long shall this continue...Andara come to me.

Andara: Yes my liege. *Andara enter the chamber of Gozen as he kneels in respect of his lord*

Gozen: Take some of the force and reduce the morale of the Imperial Army. We can't have that force advance at the rate in which they have been going. Teach them to fear us.

Andara: Yes my lord. *Andara exists the chamber.* I believe I shall take my personal steed for this one. *Andara disappears in a flourish of shadow.*

The Dragon Hunt - Page 2 Genera10
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:11 pm

Juza looked around , and felt the winds calm down like they do before the storm. He laid down on the log as he closed his eyes and started to doze off . He was brought here against his will and will not help shall anything should happen to these people ~
Back to top Go down
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:32 pm

"the strings of fate have tied us together so we shall be seeing that fellow at a later time" *smiling weakly at juza talking in a playful tone* "relax these soldiers are the least of your worries something big is about to happen... something dangerous." *walking in a quickened pace towards the biggest tent* " we must warn the king or whoever is in charge here quickly we have little time to spare"
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:44 pm

Juza fell into a light sleep , ignoring who ever was talking. He stayed on the log trying to keep his balance. He snoozed on , trying to keep his composure.

Last edited by Rei Valentine on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:46 pm

Andara: Now, reign down hell an show them Lord Gozen's might.

*Suddenly the air is filled with the sound of many wings flapping, hundreds of lesser dragons and wyverns fill the air as explosions of fireballs and spiked projectiles descend upon the army's camp*

Andara: Dance in moonlight...*a sound like rushing wind is heard as all the light and fire from the camp is snuffed out leaving nothing but the light of the moon and stars to see. Andara appears in the camp in a flourish of shadow. As he appears he begins to effortlessly cut down soldiers.*

The Dragon Hunt - Page 2 Lesser10

The Dragon Hunt - Page 2 Wyvern10
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:09 am

As he continued on his journey for the dragon he suddenly stopped. He closed his eyes as if listening to something.

Hm, the wind tells me from back there, there is a disturbance..

He turns around and notices that there a things roaming around in the sky's and he can see the fireballs and other signs of destruction. Quickly crossing his arms around his body a force of wind coats around him and he then dashes towards the direction. Because of the wind surrounding his body it increases his movement as his body is almost a blur as he runs toward the scene.

So it seems Gozen has made another direct move. Very brave of him. I wonder who he sent out this time..

He flips forward on to both of his hands and then pushes off as his body lunges upward over the castle walls and he continues in his flip so his legs are facing towards the ground and he lands witnessing the horrid assault that's taken place.

Well then..
Back to top Go down
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:11 am

*to himself* "what a fool" *arriving at the big tent he addresses the guards* " i've come to talk to your leader you would be foolish to deny a wizard as strong as myself access to an audience with them. if you wish i could easily make it to him with force in under 30 seconds" * the soldiers let him through scared witless at what the powerful individual before them could possible do to them

*inside the tent was roomy and filled with tables with maps and such cluttered all over the tables there were swords and shield hung on various walls and a very well made mad to the far right of everything . in the center of the room was a man in his hate 40's long wavy brown hair the extended past his shoulders he was wearing very well polished Armour that covered his entire body chest plate and the works he was sitting on a red oak chair with a claymore resting next to it. his hands were on his forehead as if he were stressed.

"your majesty you need to rally your troops something bad is about to happen and you need them to be on high alert"

*looking up rather angry* "who are you to be ordering me around speak your name"

"my apologies my lord i am but a wandering wizard. my name is jack and i'm hear to warn you about the impending doom that is about to fall your army i have a bad premonition that something horrible is about to happen, and when one as powerful as me in the arcane arts get a feeling like this it would be wise to head my warning"

"i see well the let me waste no time. GUARDS get everyone on high alert be prepared for battle this is not a drill * yelling his orders to the guards outside they reply with a yes sir and start to rally the troops*

*moments later the roar of dragons could be heard overhead and the beat of wigs thundered above* "not a moment to soon" *jack rushes out to see hundreds of dragons above the camp as a waterfall if fireballs start to rain down* " the blood of good men shall not be spilt on my watch" *jack the bellowed* "PROTEGE NOS A MALO" * thrusting his staff upwards a protective veil covers the camp shielding them from most of the fireballs the screams of those who it didn't protect are heard from around the camp. a srange figure walked in and started hacking up soldiers* "blast this is bad"
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:22 am

Juza keeps on sleeping as he starts to move about. Feeling the heat and the presence of life being cut short. He smiled slightly of course , they would be cut down. Of course Gozen would not send another hacthling to deal with them. What megalomaniac would dare risk such a important event. He sighed and opened one eye to see the dragons above. Interesting they are moving the clouds this moment hasn't been written down yet , but his Scar flared up once again. He decided if he was going to do anything it best start up there. He sat up and dusted himself off. His clothes slightly wrinkled the log was positioned perfectly as he kicked off from there and jumped up using a slightly bit of magic to help him reach the height of the dragons.

Time for us to dance the sweet dance of life.......

Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:31 am

*Andara chuckles, cutting down another soldier. All is going well. Seeing the protective dome go up, Andara smiles. Looks like there's someone to be taken care. Andara slams his spear into the ground.*

Andara: Shadow Weaving: Propogation

*A mass of blob like shadows expand from the spear as they form multiple shadow copies of Andara, the only difference being no wings.*

Andara: Raze and Scout

*All the clones rush about slashing through a multitude of things in the way as they search for the source of the dome. Keeping his spear in the ground Andara begins chanting in an indistinct growl like language.*
Back to top Go down
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:42 am

*the result of his dome blasted his robes open and hi hood off the reveal his eyes were glowing turning towards the destruction of the camp the stench of blood rose up rather quickly. there was a sharp pain in jacks head* " there is powerful magic at work it seems that ninja is back the the lazy one is taking care of the dragons up top. i must not let such dark arts be finished but i do now know of what is being casted* throwing up up multiple protective spells on himself he reached out to the other two first juza* "try your hardest to take care of them we will join you soon* then to fuma* " there is a powerful force casting dark dangerous magic i will chant counter spell but i do not know of what he casts find him quickly and break his speach before the worst happens" * at that being said he starts chanting every counter spell he know to try and stop him*
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:51 am

So be it.

He jumps up in the air and uses the wind to keep his body a float for an extended period. He scans the floor trying to find the source of the dark magic. He looks at the number of clones created and their formation. If they were created by someone they should be on the circumference boundary meaning at the center somewhere should be where the caster was. With that he landed on the ground next to Jack.

Give me a path where I can dash straight pass these fools and I'll take care of the host. I have an idea where he should be. But hurry up I don't want him to get away

He placed his hand on one of his sheathed blades hilt and prepared for the take off.
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:02 am

Juza landed on the back of one of the bigger dragons. He surveyed and saw he was clearly out numbered in every way possible. Not even performing a big flashy over the top move would help him to cut the numbers down to size.

"One little , two little , three little dragon , how many do i have to cut down "

He slowly started to dance along with the wind jumping from dragon to dragon as he slice at their wings and their necks. Finding the most efficient way to kill them while minimizing his energy expenditure.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:07 am

*A massive sworl of darkness was now formed under Andara*

Andara: Now, rise from the pits of catastrophe and bring calamity upon the world. Steed of the Shadow General Andara. I summon thee, Kame.

*With a bellowing roar an enormous claw thrusts from the sworl, followed closely by another soon Andara rises as the full body of the beast appears.*

Andara: Black Hole...

*from the sworl which still conceals the dragon's lower body a slight pull begins as several tents and dead body begin to drag themselves toward the sworl being swallowed soundlessly as they reach the edge.*

The Dragon Hunt - Page 2 Shadow10
Back to top Go down
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:17 am

*another powerful prescience is detected among the others* (thinking to himself) "blast it it's a summoning spell" (now talking to fuma) i can give you a small window you must stop the source of the spell i can only slow it at this point because it has already been cast but if you can interrupt the user or what he's using to summon what he's summoning you can cancel it i will give you a small boos but your muscles will hurt like hell for a little while afterwards now here is your window don't waste it" * fuma's body is truck by a yellow light increasing it's muscles activity to 120% still chanting jack raises both hands and releases really big powerful blast os lightning on either side of fuma creating a narrow path. the force of the blast ripped the sleeves off of his robe revealing glowing tattoos on his arms* " you have 20 seconds before i must stop the strain is a lot"
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:26 am

My body will be fine.

Using the assistance of Jack's magic and his own wind he quickly scouts the area in search for the source which became a bit easier to do considering things were being dragged to a specific point. He jumped and spun his body as he disappeared in wind and he reappeared in the wind behind Andara. Both of his feet were pressed on Andara's back and he held on to Andara's right shoulder with his left hand.

So it seems I've got you dragon. Tell me where Gozen is and perhaps I'll spare you're life.

Fuma's right hand stayed on his sheathed blades hilt.
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:34 am

Juza started to work in rhythm slaying down dragons dropping down below. He got sloppy and sliced one open as it's blood and guts spewed out onto him. He mumbled. and started to shake himself off . It was fun slaying all these mindless creatures. He kept going dodging the fireballs , and the occasional swatter of tails and the bite. He rested upon one dragon as he looked up in what direction he should go. He sheathed one of his swords and felt it was only necessary to use one at the moment . He went back to work slaying as he looked down below~

' Death , the army in ruins. They won this battle no matter the outcome. But , sigh, people with attachments are always dragged down'

"Gozen! Is this all you can send , your dragoon rejects?! And the boot licker? Haha"~ He was feeling pumped up for some reason and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:42 am

*As Fuma touched Andara's body he seemed to turn into a smoky darkness as Andara reformed his body a few feet away flying with the use of his wings*

Andara: I am no dragon, human. I am Andara one of Gozen's generals and a Dragoon. born of Dragon and Human lineage. And I shall fall to the pits of hell before I tell you anything about Gozen's plans.

*Andara twirls his spear overhead before charging Fuma. Black cackling energy surrounds the blade of the spear as it nears Fuma. Kame roars as the sworl of darkness pulses beneath him he opens his maw as he sees the lone fighter above cutting down his brethren.*

Kame: Haze...

*With a bellow Kame aims at Juza releasing a massive blast of pure shadow energy.*

Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:59 am

I am no human..

His body lowers in a slight crouch with his right hand still on his sheathed weapon's hilt as he begins to charge with the spear.

Blister..

He slowly begins to unsheathe his weapon and as it does a powerful blister of wind continues to spread outward also giving off a sharp sound as if the blade is cutting air finely.

Prepare to swoon by the very thing you breathe.

Right before the spear hits Fuma he back flips without use of his hands twice and on the second flip mid way his body is "slung" around towards the back of Andara and swung his blade down which is coated and spewing with wind.

Splice..

The wind flowing off the blade refines itself into a very thin line of wind that drops down in attempt to cut right through Andara. The wind also slices the ground beneath Andara in a fine straight line.
Back to top Go down
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:16 am

*stopping his chants and his electric blasts he starts thinking to himself* "that was precious mana wasted all for nothing i can't let things end like this" * shouting telepathically to everyone except the enemy* " gather anything that can be used for fighting or healing and gather at the main tent and do so with quick haste or you shall get left juza come down and help us fight that monster we shall need your help as much as possible" *seeing andara charge at fuma jack takes off sprinting towards them. he closes the distance in practically no time and throws protective barrier around his foot to help protect against whatever it was that black energy does. as i get closes so does the spear to fuma. jack pivots and does a 180 now facing where he came from catches the non blade part of the spear and redirects it away from fuma as part of his clothing gets ripped* " talk about close call" *feeling slight more tired that he should* " fuma that blade has some weird energy it absorbs something life force mana not sure yet but try not to let it touch you it's bad business"
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 8:27 am

Juza saw his response to his shout and smiled. He read the energy of the attack and the power and quickly got a face of concerned before it disappeared as he flipped off the dragon, spinning down towards the rapidly hurrying beam. He fell down now starting to dive towards it increasing his speed. He grinned and wondered about the past as he unsheathed his second sword he quickly delivered a cross slash to the beam of power . A struggled seem to ensue with Juza getting moved back at a noticeable rate. His clothes started to burn and tear away as he moved back.

'I need to show my strength here and now if we have a chance to boost morale or even give that dragoon a second thought'

His body started to glow as little orbs of energy from the surrounding dragon's and the vicinity went to him . A small bright light filled the now dark , ominous sky . Juza's movement back into the sky seemed to have been halted but there was no sign he could survive the attack much less deflect or guard against.

"Hichō.... Rangeki..... Ha....."

There was a sudden explosion in the air large enough to wipe the surrounding dragons in the vicinity . The shockwave was felt throughout the camp and the mountains. As the dust settled. Juza was seen standing ontop of one of the remaining dragons that kept sweeping the by. His pants were destroyed and only intact was his belt holding his chain mail up , and his shirt and cloak were ripped down to just a lone shred that blew with that wind as it picked up for a second it seemed to be swept away with it before falling down to the earth .He smiled hearing Jack's call. He slowly stood up. He was physically , and spiritually exhausted. His clothes were torn to shreds just barely noticeable as his armor shined in the now clear day. The gold bracers on his arm were shown to be scratched and he flashed a smile. His two blades were thrown across the battlefield . Each one piercing the earth as it stood erect , burning and blazed. Smoke was lingering from them .He took a deep breathe and felt that the wind had suddenly became very quiet.

' That was a much stronger move than i had originally thought , i don't think not one of us alone could handle one of the Dragoon's at this point in time. Their might come a point in time where we will have to... Till then we must work as a team. Damn ... I feel like i'm about to collapse , at this rate i can win a short quick high speed fight , i can survive a long high impact battle '

" Why do you think we call you dragons? Because our fights seem dragon on and on? It's time to put an end to this"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dragon Hunt

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Main Attraction :: Finished or Suspended RPs-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com