Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
Sala della Conoscenza   - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
Sala della Conoscenza   - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
Sala della Conoscenza   - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
Sala della Conoscenza   - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
Sala della Conoscenza   - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
Sala della Conoscenza   - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
Sala della Conoscenza   - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
Sala della Conoscenza   - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
Sala della Conoscenza   - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Sala della Conoscenza

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Sala della Conoscenza   - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sala della Conoscenza    Sala della Conoscenza   - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 5:36 pm

He takes a small portion from a few of the many foods placed in front of him placing them on his plate and begins eating. He listened well on the conversation the way it started was interesting. There was no need for him to say anything, he just listened while we ate.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net/
The King of Zero
The King of Zero
Prominent Artist
Prominent Artist

PostSubject: Re: Sala della Conoscenza    Sala della Conoscenza   - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 5:44 pm

Lloyd gestured one of his gloved hands up, as the other was holding a ham sandwich with a few bites into it.

"I'm not as free a reformee as your brother is, these are very special gloves. And these boring sticks won't even let me have any of my affects!"

His toys! His wonderful tools for science! And then there was that other item of his... the bracelet...

His grin dampened only a minuscule as he twirled his free left fist around, as if something were missing from it.
Back to top Go down
Adalwulf Waldheri
Adalwulf Waldheri
Desired To Imagine
Desired To Imagine

PostSubject: Re: Sala della Conoscenza    Sala della Conoscenza   - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 10:25 pm

Thank you Herr Loyd. The only thing not here is a nice 15 year old single pot stilled whiskey and some lovely breasts but whiskey will be just as nice... almost.
-As Adalwulf listens to Loyd's suspicious questions, Adalwulf tries his best to sense his motives-
Well seeing as I don't have much fun here I only have two questions; One: What's your angle and Two: Are you stab me in the back if I assist you assisting us?

-Adalwulf wondered what the others were thinking of Loyd's offer and in the corner of his mind began to wonder where his little Ki was. He'd even brought her a gift -as hard as it was to attain and keep it hidden-
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Sala della Conoscenza    Sala della Conoscenza   - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 2:05 pm

Karii nibbled on her cookie as she sat distantly from the group of males,
and their conversations did not interest her.

"You need every ones help is why you are asking..." she said softly
as her fragile hands held a strawberry to her lips and she gave it a lick before biting it.

"It was a rhetorical question...seeing as you, Lloyd, know how badly everyone
despises this place..."

Her blonde hair fell over her eyes as they narrowed sadly.
As badly as she wanted to leave...
How could she trust males with something as valuable as her life...?
Even if it was a life not as valuable as a humans...
The last male she trusted took away everything she held dear and ran away...
What if she helps and they run off leaving her in the shadows to face off on her own?

"Rainbow Fire extinguisher..." she said in a short breath in embarrassment.
Her illness made her want to cry...no one considered her or conversed with her because of it or took her
words seriously. It made her feel less alive (if possible)
Back to top Go down
The King of Zero
The King of Zero
Prominent Artist
Prominent Artist

PostSubject: Re: Sala della Conoscenza    Sala della Conoscenza   - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 2:44 pm

"My angle? Aside from being imprisoned almost exactly like all of you, I still have a few more things to take care of in my lovely workplace. I don't intend to, the trigger to the reason why I'm in here is because I was stabbed in the back. Besides, doing that would be inefficient."

Only a few more people to kill... then they could rest in peace.

Oh? Did he hear her right? Rainbow fire extinguisher. That... sounded like a challenge. For another day sadly...

"Yes my partner in crime, you're quite right. I do need everyone's help... which is exactly the reason why I wanted everyone to pair up. As you all can plainly see, no one prisoner can break out of here(not even me... meh.), but our combined effort can. Pairing up also us to complement each others powers better and form teamwork."

Lloyd cast a glance to Karii, then to Haso and Akigo, then to Adalwulf, and finally the exit.

"Also, if we do break out... there comes another plan with involves the pairs(Heh-heh-heh...). But before we get that far, I want everyone to get to know their partners better, and form possible attack plans. After that, then we can start to discuss possible ideas to the (Grand!) Master plan."

Back to top Go down
Adalwulf Waldheri
Adalwulf Waldheri
Desired To Imagine
Desired To Imagine

PostSubject: Re: Sala della Conoscenza    Sala della Conoscenza   - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:58 pm

Hmm, good enough for me. Herr Loyd count me in.
My dinner has so many different senses... something is distressing her.
Fraulein Karii, what ails you? I hate to eat something with so much bad emotions.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Sala della Conoscenza    Sala della Conoscenza   - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 8:15 pm

Haso finishes his meal as he stands from his seat looking at Lloyd astounded that someone had the same idea as him. He walked over to the bookshelves placing the book he took away from it back as he then walked back to the table.

Well Akigo, if this is how things are suppose to turn out you are partnered with the right man.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Sala della Conoscenza    Sala della Conoscenza   - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:16 pm

Karii looked up at the man and swept her hair behind her ear.
"Hmm...? Karii does not understand why it is you refer to her as a meal..."
it kind of made her laugh inside as a smile grew on her face.
Children were the main course to her, but of course human adults got in the way too...
and those...were fun to rid of...

"Karii apologizes, but she does not believe someone as percentile as you, are capable
of handling her..." she smiled cutely as she licked the strawberry's juice from on her finger
wishing it were of a youth.

"The predator becomes the prey~" she sang out flawlessly and continued enjoying her
symbolic meal.
Back to top Go down
The King of Zero
The King of Zero
Prominent Artist
Prominent Artist

PostSubject: Re: Sala della Conoscenza    Sala della Conoscenza   - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:37 pm

Lloyd finished his sandwiches and grinned.

"Glad to have your cooperation. But, would you kindly avoid eating my partner? I do require her for many things."

As he finished, he glanced towards Karii.

"Handling you? Not at all. I wish to cooperate with you. Call it a mutual accord that will profit the both of us... our powers go together quite nicely, and I do say, out of all the prisoners(Boorish boors.), I dub you the most intriguing."

Who else in this prison shouted fun things out of nowhere!
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Sala della Conoscenza    Sala della Conoscenza   - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:03 pm

"Luminescent Cheese Danish..." she face palmed herself before
having her head fall to the table in disappointment.
Why were her inmates so boring...?
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Sala della Conoscenza    Sala della Conoscenza   - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:34 pm

"Well then Haso, I could say the same for you. Now Llyod, I believe a full explanation of this grand plan would be in order..."

As he finishes his sentence he picks out his favorite meal from the feast on the table and begins to eat, smirking as he does.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net
The King of Zero
The King of Zero
Prominent Artist
Prominent Artist

PostSubject: Re: Sala della Conoscenza    Sala della Conoscenza   - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:53 pm

Lloyd laughed at her reaction.

"Don't worry Karii! We'll have loads of fun!"

He turned to Akigo, amused.

"Patience~ All in due time. Mr. Adalwulf, I assume you'll inform Ms. Ki of what transpired here?"
Back to top Go down
Adalwulf Waldheri
Adalwulf Waldheri
Desired To Imagine
Desired To Imagine

PostSubject: Re: Sala della Conoscenza    Sala della Conoscenza   - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:18 pm

-It was almost at his limit, his paws were already replacing his hands-
Damn... plan backfire. Karii you'll see if someone here doesn't stick me with 3 of these tranquilizers. Personally I don't care if I eat all of you but I have a tasty reward coming my way if I behave. Herr Haso or Herr Akigo, would you mind please? I can't grip them with these paws.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Sala della Conoscenza    Sala della Conoscenza   - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:28 pm

"My my..."

Akigo reachs for the tranqs and injects them into his wrists.

"Lloyd not too rush you, however patience considering certain circumstances, isnt a fortunate quality to have."

Back to top Go down
Adalwulf Waldheri
Adalwulf Waldheri
Desired To Imagine
Desired To Imagine

PostSubject: Re: Sala della Conoscenza    Sala della Conoscenza   - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:59 pm

-This was a certainly strong concoction of tranquilizers they had made that even stunned Adalwulf for a second-
*Groan* Ugh Thank you Herr Akigo, now I get my whiskey.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Sala della Conoscenza    Sala della Conoscenza   - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:55 pm

After looking around he notices the little girl isn't around, it would be a shame for the little thing not to be able to participate in this jail escape.

Well gentlemen I'll shall part, I need to make a visit. Guards come come we are leaving

Haso places his hands behind his back as the guards equip his restraints again he leaves to head to Ki's cell

::Exits Sala della Conoscenza:: ::Enter Ki's cell::
Back to top Go down
Adalwulf Waldheri
Adalwulf Waldheri
Desired To Imagine
Desired To Imagine

PostSubject: Re: Sala della Conoscenza    Sala della Conoscenza   - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:23 pm

Herr Akigo, what do you make out of all this?
Wonder if I should've given Ki's gift to Herr Haso to give to her... oh well better in the flesh anyway
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Sala della Conoscenza    Sala della Conoscenza   - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:26 pm

"Anything to get out of these restraints...to escape my brother's torture...and to feel the soft flesh of my victims..."

Akigo smiles in rapture as he recalls his last victim. The sexy young heiress who he took to bed then drained the life out of with a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Adalwulf Waldheri
Adalwulf Waldheri
Desired To Imagine
Desired To Imagine

PostSubject: Re: Sala della Conoscenza    Sala della Conoscenza   - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:33 pm

HAHAHAHA! I'm beginning to like you more and more Herr Akigo. Such familiar... animosity is much nicer than upper class snottiness.
Perhaps when we get out, I'll invite him to the gang, after I form a new one
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Sala della Conoscenza    Sala della Conoscenza   - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:49 pm

Haso enters back in Sala della Conoscenza noticing the quiet room. He looks around at everybody they seem to have turned lifeless or something.. Haso paid no mind to it perhaps it was just them realizing how low-quality they all were and see themselves to have no true meaning in life. He walks back to the table where he was before were Akigo and Adawulf is sitted.

Is everything alright here? Don't you feel there is a very awkward silence dwelling in this room?

Haso takes a seat wondering if he missed anything in his short absence.
Back to top Go down
Adalwulf Waldheri
Adalwulf Waldheri
Desired To Imagine
Desired To Imagine

PostSubject: Re: Sala della Conoscenza    Sala della Conoscenza   - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:53 pm

Ah Herr Haso you've returned. No just discussing what we think about all this and getting better aquainted with Herr Akigo here as well. So, how's mein klein by the way?
Back to top Go down
Adalwulf Waldheri
Adalwulf Waldheri
Desired To Imagine
Desired To Imagine

PostSubject: Re: Sala della Conoscenza    Sala della Conoscenza   - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:03 pm

I know you've gone to see how she's doing. I can still smell her scent on you.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Sala della Conoscenza    Sala della Conoscenza   - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:06 pm

Hm? You make it sound as if I care for her something.. I decided to go over to tell her about the plans that were set forth.

He takes a seat and folds his hands. In the quiet and still room

I wonder when we will take action..
Back to top Go down
Adalwulf Waldheri
Adalwulf Waldheri
Desired To Imagine
Desired To Imagine

PostSubject: Re: Sala della Conoscenza    Sala della Conoscenza   - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:17 pm

Forgive me then Herr Haso, I was just bored from the conversation.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Sala della Conoscenza    Sala della Conoscenza   - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:19 pm

I don't blame you.. It seems though with everything so still and motionless we could just escape by walking to the doors to the outside..
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sala della Conoscenza    Sala della Conoscenza   - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sala della Conoscenza

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Main Attraction :: Story Rp :: La Protezione dal Male-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com