Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
Shourai Grounds - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
Shourai Grounds - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
Shourai Grounds - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
Shourai Grounds - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
Shourai Grounds - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
Shourai Grounds - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
Shourai Grounds - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
Shourai Grounds - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
Shourai Grounds - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Similar topics
Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Shourai Grounds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Shourai Grounds - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 5:27 pm

you make my words more than wat they are...if i heal quintan ignoring meru would be...impractical i suppose you could say...but if you dont wish me to help i wont...and as i phrased take it as you will either option makes me an enemy in your eyes...and perhaps i should mention those potions last the whole day...if either of them awake their condition will still b pending the potion's effect...since my presence is of no importance here i think ill wait in our next class...sparring...*he speaks the next class with a click of his tongue chuckling in amusement* wild card one has shown his hand lets see what wild card two will do...*disappears in a whiff of silver flame*
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net
The King of Zero
The King of Zero
Prominent Artist
Prominent Artist

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 5:39 pm

Ah, so the puppet master reveals his powers...

Silver flames eh...looks like he had some research to do on flames and Mr. Terivore.

He wasn't worried about Quintan, as he neglected to tell Phearis that Quintan managed to dilute his potion, and it was probably worn off now. There were only two remaining problems, sparring, and Meru.

It was most likely he would have to spar against Phearis if nobody else of importance managed to arrive to next class. Doesn't mean he should count people out though...

He needed that set. Soon. It may not be his most powerful, but from the looks of things, it will stand up to the abuse he KNEW he was going to get.
Back to top Go down
Full Moon
Full Moon
Fearless
Fearless

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 5:47 pm

Mizuko walked out of the class room as she saw that most of the class was gone. She walked a few steps and bumped into Daisuke. "I'm sorry" she said somewhat apologetic.
Back to top Go down
Adalwulf Waldheri
Adalwulf Waldheri
Desired To Imagine
Desired To Imagine

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:14 pm

*Leaning against the wall, Noboru scouts the situation while consulting the two voices
"Hmm... what an odd first day. Phearis seems to be quite the instigator... And Here I scale up the building just to be totally ignored... thats not very nice. "
*Well, maybe we should be more... noticeable... should I-
"No! It's not that time yet. BUT... I hear Sparring is next on schedule. HAHAHAHAHA Well then I think it is time to let you two out for a bit... but I'd rather not seeing that no one knows anything yet..."
*Well that's not fair! You haven't let us out in weeks. Come on Noboru if you don't et us out we'll let OURSELVES out...
"In your fantasies. If you come out without my permission I'll seal you away again."
*!.... Fine then. Just know Noboru we're here waiting* And with that the voice calmed itself back into Noboru
"Well then," with an optimistic smile, "Let's see if I've gotten rusty. Hahahaha."
Noboru walks to the next class
Back to top Go down
The King of Zero
The King of Zero
Prominent Artist
Prominent Artist

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:34 pm

Jack was sitting in one of the chairs in the nurse's office, waiting for Meru to respond to him, when he received a message from Zero, which was something like "Set is on its way." Good, very good...

As he waited for his Bot to drive itself inside, he poked his head outside and stared at the right staircase, as if his stare would materialize his Bot there.

For a good few minutes, he found himself losing patience... until he heard that familiar purr of his Bot's engine.

:Enter Bot 3:

"Finally." He knelt down to his newest's bot visual sensor and patted it firmly with a gentle thanks. Bot 3 only flashed it's exterior visual light as if acknowledging the thanks, dropped the case standing up, and drove away to the security of the workshop.

:Exit Bot 3:

Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:31 pm

*Time seems to stop around th students as 2 smooth tenor voices booms through every ones ears*
KosMos: well kiddies why are we all just standing around?!
Nebuleuse: yes yes i believe class started 3 hours from tomorrow, u guys are already 10 years late, come along...
*each student blinks as they suddenly find themselves in a large amphitheater like class room, Meru and Quintan find themself cured of the effects of their potion. Mizuko, Daisuke, and Nobaro despite wondering around have also appeared in the classroom, at the center of the classroom stands 2 eccentric figures*

Shourai Grounds - Page 3 Kosmos10KosMos

Shourai Grounds - Page 3 Nebule10Nebuleuse

KosMos: Sir Jack can you please tell the class what the name of this course is?
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:34 pm

Shourai Grounds - Page 3 Meru_d10

First day of school and Meru already said some things she wished she never did.
She ended up almost drowning in the school pool while the male swim team was competing,
ate lunch in the cafeteria 4 times for the day, checked out a book on suicidal waffles, molested a 7 year old boy in front of the elementary school, and told the police the whole truth and nothing, but the truth. FANtastic. Thank you truth potion...

Shourai Grounds - Page 3 Meru_p11
Meru woke up from what you could call a hang over as she sat in the classroom early as usual, her head pounding.
"Please be a good day..." she whimpered as Ms. Kaine laid across her desk awaiting the students.

Shourai Grounds - Page 3 Teache12

Back to top Go down
The King of Zero
The King of Zero
Prominent Artist
Prominent Artist

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:35 pm

Amazing. This type of time-space manipulation was just fascinating. The teachers though...were just a bit...off to him.

STOP. The teachers asked him a question, what was the answer?

He briefly thought of Phearis before answering.

"Sparring."
Back to top Go down
Adalwulf Waldheri
Adalwulf Waldheri
Desired To Imagine
Desired To Imagine

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:39 pm

*To himself-My what a fascinating ability! Even found us!
Looking around such a big room, Noboru finally sees his classmates
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:41 pm

After waking up in the nurses room his head hurting just for a few seconds before he feels back to normal he sits up feeling awkward and shaking his head.

Hmm, what happened to me? Oh, right sterilizing the potion which I guess I didn't do too well with. Wonder if the nurse gives a little checkup note about my condition and what caused it. I can probably get some hints how to better sterilize potions if I can get that. Oh what's this? A letter?

Looking over to the desk beside the bed he notices the type of envelope it is and he gives a warm smile. Picking it up and opening it a written page is kept inside which he slips out and begins to read with his smile never ending. Until the end of the letter.

I miss her a lot hopefully I can go back home soon, my real home. I'll have to be sure to reply to this mail before the end of the day.

Slipping the paper back into the envelope he gets up from the bed and puts the envelope into his book bag where he remembers today is the day we go to a sparring class. It should be interesting though Quintan isn't exactly the fighting type, well it depends what kind of fighting. He takes his pair of gloves and puts them on and double checks to make sure that his amulet is on.

I wonder if Meru is alright she said a lot of interesting stuff yesterday for sure. Poor girl with her shyness level I'd be amazed if she didn't pass out. I remember her getting carried by Jack along with me yesterday maybe she did, I can't really remember. Sheesh, yesterday? I've been out that long huh? I've really gotta be careful sterilizing things next time. But anyway let me go check with the nurse that I'm ok and I'd like a self report. Then time to get to class.

He heads to the nurse where she reassures that he is 100% OK. He then gets his self report and makes a slight "hmph" out of accomplishment. Even though he got sick during sterilization it only occured because he didn't let the potion sit out long enough after it was sterilized. He slips the paper in his pocket and then rushes out the door heading to the next class.

Alright day number two. Let's see what this is all about..

Entering the classroom he sees the two teachers and he shakes his head before entering the room and taking out his book about heat.

Gee, whats this all about? These people are dressed like this is later than the 1900's..

He sighs before looking around at the students reaction. He notices Meru who seems to have recovered from the potions effect though she still looked highly embarrassed. He thought maybe he'd talk to her after school to see if she was ok. Then there was Phearis who he wasn't too sure if he got affected by the potion at all but it didn't matter it was Phearis and he he seemed to be doing well as expected. And lastly, upon seeing Jack he'd have to be sure to tell him thank you for looking out for him, it was their first time meeting and yet Jack felt compelled to him out when he was sick from the potion. Guys like that Quintan could be friends with for sure. But no time for thinking any more, Quintan clears his thoughts and begins to focus on the class, if he can because the section he's reading in his book is quite interesting actually.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net/
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:50 pm

Nebuleuse: we didnt choose the name simply to have it colloquialized as Sparring. thank you mister Jack
KosMos: this is Battle Training and Ability Awareness. and we are your instructors i am simply KosMos and my partner here is Nebuleuse.

Both: Many of you THINK you know your abilities but we're here to prove you wrong and take you farther.

KosMos: we watched yesterdays performance...
Nebuluese: Ms. Meru we share abilities and yet you let both potions effect you for the entire day....unexcuseable for this class purposes...
KosMos: Quintan you mixed the spaces of to different potions and heated chemicals without regard to the full reprucussions, amongst tht u didnt consider all the possibilities your abilities coudve had on the potion....unexcusable....

Both: we commend Phearis for his ability use to nullify and identity his potions....but u couldnt even use your ability to analyse them without consumption.... And Jack you disregarded treatment for your teammate despite them being in agony.

Nebuleuse: Take it from a being of time....time does NOT heal all wounds....

Both: in here there are no grudges....there is no like or dislike....only your powers and the best ways to use them anything else will result in you failing this course....is that understood all of you?
Back to top Go down
Full Moon
Full Moon
Fearless
Fearless

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:52 pm

"What the heck..." she thought as she looked at the strangers in the middle of the room. She positioned her body as if she were annoyed. She was confused as to what was going on, but she was determined to find out. "So would some one be so kind as to what is going on" she asked politely as she watched the strangers. Trying to analyze the situation at hand.

Last edited by Full Moon on Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adalwulf Waldheri
Adalwulf Waldheri
Desired To Imagine
Desired To Imagine

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:55 pm

"Well, it seems that these two ancients are our teachers and can control time and space... or so I assume. And I think it's time to learn a thing or two ^^"
*To himself-Haha I love the lost ones ^^
Back to top Go down
The King of Zero
The King of Zero
Prominent Artist
Prominent Artist

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:01 pm

Naturally, he felt a little hurt by their words, but he had his reasons for refusing treatment. Then again, if they were watching, they knew all his reasons...

Ah... radical teaching methods. Fun.

As Jack looked side to side, he supposed he could lighten his suspicion on Phearis...for this class period. Even then, he'd still be a bit cautious around him... not exactly a grudge.

"Yes, I understand." This class could be extremely beneficial. The emotional aspect of his powers were never quite under his control. Maybe they could help him with that. If they were really beings of time and space, they should have a lot of wisdom...
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:03 pm

What's this? Two people judging Quintan on an instant through one, in Quintan's eyes, worthless assignment. It was true that Quintan hadn't considered the effects of what would happen to the potions, more correctly what side-effects but that was to be expected he clearly went straight into action when heating the potion knowing full well that he was either going to get a good or bad surprise. Turned out he got the bad due to a minor mistake. But it didn't matter these were two new teachers who's just meeting Quintan for the first time, if they understood the methods to why he has his abilities and what he tends to do with them they'd understand what was truly his reason behind the potion heating. But like they said no grudges, no dislikes or likes. That was easy for Quintan to do, not to worry about the situation and just go with the flow and do what needs to be done.

So what's your method on making us "know our abilities"?

As he questions the teachers he doesn't once look away from his book.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:03 pm

Meru's eyes narrowed in shame as she nodded accepting the insight.
Meru...don't play games today...you have people who also have your ability...
Represent the Hayama's well...Or else...

Yes Emru...I'll try my best...

Her time manipulation was so defective...it scared her to get frozen in a vision again...
She could feel as though she was trapped in that scorching building, the flames embracing her tightly.
Meru shook her head as she returned to reality.
She could not allow her grade to get any lower...and she didn't want to appear to be any less to her student's...sure she was shy...incredibly shy...but not as much on the battle field.

Last edited by KumoKittDawn on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Full Moon
Full Moon
Fearless
Fearless

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:09 pm

"Interesting," she chuckled, "I haven't heard those word in a century." She thought back to the days of her beginnings. The younger dragons learned from the older ones and the ancients ones, who where there before the measurement of time began and before the humans were in any advancement, their teachers. However those days were gone and she must learn from these new instructors. "Excipio occasionem a te doceri antiqua. Exspecto lectio," she said to the insturctors and then look to the class, "Spero nosse me non miserebitur. Fit quidquid est et non respondeant, si stare non potest esse tuo."

Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:15 pm

KosMos: Mme. Mizuko we apologize for the confusion...yesterday being the 1st and having THAT woman for a homeroom teacher can be...insanity embodied....we will be your 2nd period teachers...you dont hav to worry about coming to class late...students dont come to us...we drag them here...

Nebuleuse: and our method for today will be to spar naturally *a crystal pocket watch materializes in his hand as he looks at it before it shatters* tsk tsk we're five minutes behind from next week time to begin 1st up Quintan and Phearis....these pairs will based on similar abilities... and dont worry about a time limit, and please dont hold back nobody will be hurt...permanently *both instructors snap their fingers as the air around everyone shatters revealing a large desolate wasteland with an enormous luminescent crystal clock acting as a "sun/moon"

Both: chop chop lets begin...*Phearis and Jack switch places with KosMos and Nebuleuse, as the rest of the class now watches from a crystal version of the amphitheater seats placed around the fighters* and one last thing both of you must name your ability if it has one before the start.

Phearis: I hope this will be insightful to both of us...Jinsei no Tamashi o Nagereru...*a wave of silver flame covers his hair, and hands*
Back to top Go down
Adalwulf Waldheri
Adalwulf Waldheri
Desired To Imagine
Desired To Imagine

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:22 pm

*The Agressive one-YES! DRAW BLOOD! BWAHAHAHAHA! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! I MUST HAVE MY TURN!
*The Calm one- SILENCE! YOU BLOOD DRIVEN ANIMAL! Can't you see that we must ALL wait our turn? and as you know your the LAST one to be called.
*... SIGH. FINE. I'll wait. Noboru leave some for me!
"I'll try NOT to."
*WHY YOU LITTLE-
*SILENCE!
"Thank you. Can you control him for me for a bit?"
*Of course
"Good. Let's watch the games."
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:29 pm

He looks up at the answer he receives from Nebuleus and closes his book shut saying the word "Foolishness" clear and strong. He sees the two combatants Phearis and Jack beginning to take place and "spar" with each other.

Hopefully, this won't be too bad. Jack doesn't necessarily like Phearis and it's uncertain if Phearis likes Jack or not but knowing Phearis that probably never matters he seems like the guy to act on impulse. Well, what ever happens hopefully Jack won't take this too far and same for Phearis.

He takes a seat on the chairs and slouches a bit in it yawning before reading the letter he got earlier. He decides while this sparring takes place he might as well go ahead and reply to it. The sooner he got it replied to the better he'd feel, it kept anxious when he'd be able to write to her. He takes out a clean sheet of paper and begins to write a reply.
Back to top Go down
The King of Zero
The King of Zero
Prominent Artist
Prominent Artist

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:29 pm

Jack wished he had a note book right now. There were so many clues being let out right now, he couldn't help himself trying to connect the dots.

But NOW was a really bad time for him to be curious. Here he was in front of the class, about to fight with Phearis.

He needed his armor on. Yesterday.

"My ability doesn't have a name, but I do have a surprise."

As he said this, he clicked open his case revealing dull black and red armor. The S-14 was a special request made by a husband-to-be, he needed to take care of some hardcore 'business' right before the wedding in a few days, so he needed something that could be put on and taken off in an instant. Of course, Jack made two copies, one for the husband and himself.

With the simple application of energy, the armor rolled off the case and onto his body, securing all his vital areas and providing improved circuitry for flow of energy. No need to take out the blade yet, so that stayed in the case.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:35 pm

tsk tsk armor... this may end up in your favor afterall...wats your intent Jack...Reciprocal Pain *a small stylus of flame "burns" the kanji for pain into Phearis' forehead as he dashes toward Jack*
Back to top Go down
The King of Zero
The King of Zero
Prominent Artist
Prominent Artist

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:38 pm

Intent. Why the heck did he get such a vibe off this simple word...

Again NOT the time.

Noticing Phearis dashing towards him, he takes a defensive posture and braces himself for whatever he had up his sleeve. Right now, all he had was his fists, and no idea what Phearis had. Maybe some kind of close range weapon...
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:44 pm

tsk tsk apprehension on a battlefield will get you killed...*Phearis jumps flapping his arms as jets of flame wrap around them forming something like wings, but only briefly, he flips using the extra propulsion from his temporary wings touching Jack's head for a brief moment as a stylus of flame "burns"(the burning is painless if it lands) the kanji for pain into Jack's forehead bypassing the armor, Phearis lands with a brief crouch as the flames on his hands dissipate completely*
Back to top Go down
Full Moon
Full Moon
Fearless
Fearless

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:47 pm

"グッドラック!" she screamed (good luck!) with her hands around her mouth to amplify it more. She sat in her chair. She sat up to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shourai Grounds

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next