Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
Shourai Grounds - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
Shourai Grounds - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
Shourai Grounds - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
Shourai Grounds - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
Shourai Grounds - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
Shourai Grounds - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
Shourai Grounds - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
Shourai Grounds - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
Shourai Grounds - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Similar topics
Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Shourai Grounds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

Shourai Grounds - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 3:19 pm

Meru laid her head on her arms.
"It feels like it's been awhile...since the festival..."

It really hasn't...nothing has changed you know...

To me...a lot has...
I miss everyone for some reason...
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 3:22 pm

*Phearis briefly glances at Jack, before turning away and waving his hand* no need...all you needed was to lose your apprehension...however if u wish to thank me...could i request a favor from you?...*as he talked he continued to take note of the students flooding into class...'i wonder where damien, daisuke, and noboru are...'*
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net
Full Moon
Full Moon
Fearless
Fearless

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 3:29 pm

The young man placed his book on the table. He sat up correctly and looked at the class it was full. He looked at the roster he had been given. It seemed only 3 students were missing. He would give them 5 more minutes to arrive before he started class.

Mizuko looked around and saw that there was a new student. She went over and sat next to Zane. "Hello I'm Mizuko Agnimitra. What is your name and if you don't mind me asking where did you come from?" she aaskeed him as she placed her back pack down.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 3:34 pm

While waiting for the class to start Quintan took out a sheet of paper and pen and began to draw. His drawings didn't necessarily image anything in the real world was just neat carefully assorted lines crossing each other. After he finished he decided to give a sort of animated look.

All my drawings seem to turn out this way kind of odd.. Well, in the meantime I guess I'll just relax here before class starts.

He rest his elbow on the desk and leans his head against his hand. He notices Netsu in some kind of intense concentration. He wondered what he was doing, but he decided to ask later and let Netsu do whatever it was he was doing.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net/
The King of Zero
The King of Zero
Prominent Artist
Prominent Artist

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 3:41 pm

A favor eh? He could do that.

"What kind of favor?" As long as it wasn't something suspicous...

Jack noticed Quintan, Meru, Zenoru, the bird-girl, and Mizuko walk into class. Noticeable was that the bird-girl was really innocent...he couldn't sense anything negative about her...and Meru was sad again. Mizuko was being friendly, and Christina wasn't here yet.

Looks like he had women on the mind... more like a woman...

"Master, Ms. Astrea is now 67% into your work and has taken a break. She is inquiring to your position." That was a coincidence.

Tell her I'm in another class and that I'll be bringing snacks when I come home.

"Ryokai." What? What'd you say Zero?

"Ryokai- A Japanese term meaning roger. I learned it from one of the DVD's under the TV which Ms. Astrea is watching."

...Ok, just tell her.

"Ryokai."

Back to top Go down

<+>Kyo<+>
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 3:43 pm

As he waited for class to begin, Zenoru took out his suppiles to prepare. He scanned the class the class, everyone seemed fine and alright. Even so, he felt that something was bothering Meru, and Tziphora didn't look so good either... Hm... I'll check up on them at the end of class... He thought to himself before take a quick rest.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 3:47 pm

*phearis chuckles at Jack's apprehension* i simply request your assistance in the creation of my new "weapons" but i'll explain more after class...over some tea? *as phearis finishes hi kanji disappears as he stretches*
Back to top Go down
ZaneClark+
ZaneClark+
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 3:47 pm

* Zane snored lightly and jolted awake*

" I'm sorry, I fell asleep,
My name is Zane, nice to meet you Mizuko. I would rather not say where I came from though"
Back to top Go down
Full Moon
Full Moon
Fearless
Fearless

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 3:49 pm

"Okay then class. This is Charms and Enchantment class. I am you teacher Mr.Saber. You may call me Mr. Saber or Mr. S, but nothing else. For those of you who do not know what charms or enchantments are charms are "magical" or bewitched items that hold special abilities and enchantments are usual spells that will help you out. This class is basic spells and charms. Today's lesson is hands on and I need Mr. Terivore to come up here." Mr. Saber said and waited for Phearis to come up.

Mizuko looked up front and listened intently as Mr. Saber talked.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 3:51 pm

hmm...*Phearis immediately teleports up front, standing by the teacher as his name is called*
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 3:52 pm

Meru looked down at her lunch.
Think I can eat it without anyone noticing...?
No way~
Hmph, I accept your challenge!

Meru picked up her Bento and tried to slip her hand in sneakily without the
teacher noticing, but instead dropped it, landing open with rice spreading all over the floor.

"Oh noes..."
Shourai Grounds - Page 12 Meru_c14

Your a time manipulator you twit...
Oh yeah...I knew that,

Meru manipulated the time around the box as it floated back to her hands.
She wiped her forehead and smiled.
"Life saver," she giggled and dropped it yet again.
Back to top Go down

<+>Kyo<+>
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 3:55 pm

Zenoru then sat up correctly and listened, he also watched Phearis.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 3:57 pm

Quintan didn't know what was going to happen but he took of his amulet and just left it out on the desk. He thought perhaps he would be needing it to help him with this class soon. He sits up looking at Phearis and the teacher curious about why the teacher called on Phearis.

Let's see what happens..

He rubs his index finger on Netsu's head gently to perform a kind of petting as he sat there in the class
Back to top Go down
TheMadHattress
TheMadHattress
Fearless
Fearless

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 4:09 pm

Tziphora Parino
::Exits Beach::Enters Grounds::

XXX "At least the room stopped spinning," Tziphora mumbled to herself sitting up, a little surprise how full the classroom was. She smiled looking around, then her eyes fell on a the bird she notices on one guys shoulder not to long ago. The bird was something she read about some long time ago, never did she think she would she one. She stared at the bird catching the small sounds it would make. Tziphora smiled. A smalled frown fell on her face the minute the bird retreated to his owner. 'Another time then,' she thought, now she gave her attention to the teacher at the front of the class.

XXX Tziphora took out her notes and began to write down what Mr. Saber had said. He was an interesting fellow as well, young for a teacher. Then again everyone here was. She sat quietly, still a little tired, as the student Mr. Saber called upon walked to the front of the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Full Moon
Full Moon
Fearless
Fearless

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 4:11 pm

He placed a mask over Phearis' face. "Class this is a null mask. In which you can not use your powers unless I take it off. So please think before you act because this will be your punishment untill class is over or I feel that your powers will interfer with my lesson, but I shall finish introducing myself and explain why I have put this mask on his face. I am a wizard. I graduated top of my class and therefore I know many spells that will counter act your powers also if you think you'll be sly enough not to get the mask," he paused and made another bento appear in front of Meru, "Please Ms. Hayama at least wait til I'm done with my introduction. Back to the reason I have placed the mask on Phearis' face is because of what I heard happened in Ms. Kaine's class. So the lesson today is disguise charms." As he finished he took of a golden bracelet. Showing his true form.
Shourai Grounds - Page 12 Teache11

Mizuko was surprised when she saw how he really looked. He was still handsome.

Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 4:19 pm

Quintan thought to himself being able to disguise yourself with a simple item was pretty interesting. Would be helpful for the Dexterous students back in Infernia. He wouldn't necessarily need it though unless he was up to some shady business which would be the less likely.

Well, I should analyze the items he use. Who knows, I might run into an enemy one day who uses these disguise things.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 4:20 pm

"Yes Sir," Meru cleaned up as her tummy grumbled.
A null mask...That's so interesting... her eyes couldn't gaze anywhere else.

Meru sat up in her seat as she continued to watch.
Wow...he looks so...experienced...
Back to top Go down

<+>Kyo<+>
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 4:24 pm

Zenoru's eyes widen at the sudden change.

"Whoa....! Hm..."

He murmured to himself. This class seemed very intresting as well. Zenoru then prepared to take notes. This subject will also be helpful to him for his ultimate goal...
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 4:34 pm

*Phearis stands there* interesting....*he waits patiently for the teacher to continue*
Back to top Go down
ZaneClark+
ZaneClark+
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 4:38 pm

* Zanes eyes widen* " Interesting" I could use that when my sister bothers me
Back to top Go down
The King of Zero
The King of Zero
Prominent Artist
Prominent Artist

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 4:52 pm

So Phearis wanted a weapon...interesting.

"Alright, over tea." He told Phearis as he was walking up.

Charms and Enchantments...another class he found boring.

He could duplicate the effects of most charms by making an item with science and engineering. There was no need for magic if he could build it. Enchantments...he had no talent for whatsoever. He was human, and had no magical affinity.

That mask... Jack was slightly afraid of losing contact with the sensation of technology alive around him, he'd felt it ever since he could remember. But it was no great threat to him.

Disguise charms...an interesting concept, he rememb-

"Master, the teacher is teaching. Stroll down memory lane later." Fine....

Back to top Go down
ZaneClark+
ZaneClark+
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 5:07 pm

I'm bored, when is this class over * Zane looks at the clock* I'm tired and i still have to start at my new job as a waiter today * Zane shifts his head from the clock to the window* " Its a great day to go to the beach" he said outload by accident.
Back to top Go down
The King of Zero
The King of Zero
Prominent Artist
Prominent Artist

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 5:40 pm

[Omake Start]

This class seemed to take hours. Or at least, that's what it seemed. While the teacher was being inattentive, Jack decided to strike up a conversation with Zero.

Oi, Zero.

"Yes master?"

This class is weird...it's feels like a few minutes pass by, yet it's only been a second.

"...Are you sure you didn't hit your head too many times with Ms. Astrea?"

ZERO.

"Merely stating an observation."

What the...you were watching?!

"Of course master, I am a part of you."

Still...can't you...I don't know, close your senses or something?

"With what you were feeling, no."

...Are you a pervert Zero?

"I am a part of you, therefore I am."

Ah, I see...regardless, I'm sure that time is different. Maybe...call me crazy, but what if we're all puppets being controlled by puppeteers? That could be why time is slow, when they put us down we subconsciously keep a slight track of time, yet when we are picked up it resumes for our conscious self. What do you think, Zero?

"...I think you should stop thinking about it."

Come on, I think I'm on to something.

"Matrix matrix matrix."

What are you sayi-...what was I talking about?

"Nothing at all master." That was close. Jack almost came to the truth...that he was in fact being controlled by a being who defined his very existence.

[Omake End]
Back to top Go down

<+>Kyo<+>
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 5:51 pm

Since the class session was apparently on break, Zenoru decided to slouch on his desk and stare at the window.... He needs to learn all that he can about this and every other subject.

Zenoru sighed gently, that demon was coming into his mind again. His eyes narrowed as anger began to boil his stomach... He needed a distraction, and the class was one of them...
Back to top Go down
ZaneClark+
ZaneClark+
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 6:03 pm

*Zane drifts off to sleep from bordom, unknowing Kyo was haveing a problem*......... Sleep
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shourai Grounds

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next