Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest Empty
PostSubject: Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest   Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:37 pm

Soul wrote:
The year is 2092. . .
The world finds itself faced with a great threat. Rising unemployment. The economy is in a meltdown, The entire planet is in crisis.

The year is 2100. . .
On the turn of the century, Hexagon, a company meant to better the country, is established. The government empowers Hexagon to route all power to the main Hexagon building. For years afterwards, Hexagon provides power for the entire country. The process becomes so defined that many other nations begin to form contracts with Hexagon, allowing it to power their entire country.

The year is 2113. . .
Hexagon...crashes. All power in the world is cut. In a world with no more natural abundancy, the human race can only survive for so long.

The year is 2114. . .
A year after Hexagon's innitial crash, semi-apocalyptic Earth finds the power has returned under the power of Hexagon. They are informed that Hexagon...is alive.

The year is 2137. . .
Hexagon watches...Hexagon...Is Everywhere.

In a world run by a computer, how long will you survive? Hexagon is a computer program with a messed up sense of humor. It sends Hexagon agents out and captures people then traps them within the Hexagon building where there are but three options. 1 - Comply as a Hexagon Agent. 2 - Compete for your freedom in the "Hexagon Arena". 3 - Be Exterminated. You would be surprised at how many choose option three.

Players
Name:
Tag (Either 4 numbers split by a dash "00-00" or a shnazzy nickname/alias):
Appearence:

Handicaps
Handicap's Tag(Read Below):
Handicap's "Gift"(Power):
Handicap's Appearence:

Handicaps

A Handicap is a partner with a special gift. They are of opposite gender and can provide you their gift by forming a pact with you. But before they can begin passing off their gifts, they have to form a Seal. This is generally just to swipe your Decascanners together. When you first awaken, you will have ten minutes to locate your system select Handicap and form the Seal. From there on, you work together. You can form a pact whenever you do so desire. But if your handicap dies, you lose too and have to pick one of the other options provided, 1 or 3. In the arena, you do not have anything you had going in other than your clothes. No weapons, no equipment. You get such things, provided by the Hexagon system, during a fight. They will materialize for you just before you begin. Are you ready?

Decascanners are wrist watches synced to the Hexagon. It can feed you information on anything you scan and also acts as a countdown for every mission the Hexagon provides. Good luck, you'll need it.

One more thing before you sign-up. If you want to partner up with someone else so you're the player and they're the handicap or vice-versa, feel free to do that, Just reference one another in the sign-up.

Players
Name: Ray Davison
Tag (Either 4 numbers split by a dash "00-00" or a shnazzy nickname/alias): Ray-Man
Personality: Hot headed and loud. Sarcastic.
Appearence:Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest Ray10

Handicaps
Handicap's Tag(Read Below): 00-13
Handicap's "Gift"(Power): Self Healing. "Hurting" Others.
Personality: Hot Headed and Loud. Sarcastic.
Handicap's Appearence:Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest Lana10

Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest   Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:23 pm

Player
Name: Gudien Unknown
Tag: 81-81
Personality: Goofy & Silly, carefree, persistence.

Appearance:Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest Gudien10

Handicap:
Tag: 86-14
Handicap's Power: Decaying Effect
Handicap's Personality: Calm and intelligent
Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest Rosett10

Last edited by K.Dracone on Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net/
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest   Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:28 am

Soul: Gotta have a handicap, dude.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest   Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:31 pm

Players
Name: Luna
Tag: MidKnight
Appearence: (Shown Below)
Personality: Strategic, Silent, Thoughtful, Romantic, Oblivious

Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest Luna10

Handicap's Tag: Kayos
Handicap's "Gift"(Power): Healer
Handicap's Appearence: (Shown Below)
Personality: Reckless, Loud, Violent, Aggressive, Sarcastic, Defensive

Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest Kayos10
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest   Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 4:16 pm

Heart OOC- Okay good good just one question. What format d'you guys wanna play in. I mean, we're free to mix it up but do you have a primary or a preference?
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest   Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:02 pm

OOC: What kind of format do you have in mind?
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest   Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:04 pm

Heart: Doesn't matter to us. Standard or Script are most commonly used but apparently there are two more less used ones. I don't know what they are but people here possibly might.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest   Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:27 pm

Hmm i'll probably go with script and give i'll be editting a handicap soon. tough decision on what female char i should hav with Gudien..
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest   Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:37 pm

Heart: Okay. We'll mix it up occasionally...we meaning my brother and I. You may do as you please with format. We'll start up later.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest   Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:42 pm

Alright then can't wait ^^
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest   Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:58 pm

You wake up in a room alone...

HEXAGON wrote:
Welcome, Player, to the Hexagon Arena. It is here that you will be tested on your ability to survive when all odds are against you. The more players there are, the more your success rate drops. The objective is to survive long enough to reach the top floor where you are free to leave. Around your wrist is a a device created by the Hexagon mainframe called A Decascanner. Decascanners serve a number of of functions. For starters, your Decascanner is capable of materializing your "Weapons". These weapons themselves are non-lethal. However, if a player is hit anywhere that the real version of said weapon would create a lethal wound, said player will be eliminated, atomized without a trace. Your Decascanner also serves as a tracking system for your partner. After you have located your partner and formed a seal, you will have activated this function. Also, any weapons or materials you scan with the Decascanner can be materialized before you in certain rooms. Announcements will be given for rooms with this capability. Your default weapon is your choice. Moving on to the subject of Handicaps. A Handicap is a partner who, like you, is playing to escape. They are assigned to you before the game begins and when the game starts, you will move on to the Handicap room. Here there will be dozens of Handicaps. You will have 5 minutes to find the one assigned to you or you will be eliminated and your Hanicap will be assigned to a newcoming player. Handicaps are capable of giving Players special "Powers", given to them by the genetic material altering bracelets given to them before the game. The gain access to these powers, a player must meet a certain criteria. These powers only last in players for up to 10 minutes. The player will have to form a Pact, which is the transfer of power from the Hanicap to the Player , every time they wish to access the powers. This structure has over two-hundred floors. Each floor has at least 4 rooms. Your game has begun. The door to your left will give you access to your respective Handicap Room. You have 5 minutes. Locate your Handicap. Transmission Terminated. . .

Ray: Wha- (Gets up and runs to the door, opening it to find a sea of people) Ah...shock me.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest   Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:19 pm

Gudien: (Back-flipping happily into the room and gets one of his little "shocker" toys that kids play with and "shocks" ray it doesn't hurt him its more like a tingly feeling after all its a simple toy* there ya go mister!!! (looks around the room seeing several handicaps and begins a very long version of ini-mini-miney-moe and finally lands on the Handicap tagged with 86-41) Okayz~ letsa gooo

86-14: U-uhm ok.. do you even know what your doing?

Gudien: Letsa gooo! (As he points very confidently and strongly to a... wall.)

86-14: We can't go unless you and i make a pact first though.

Gudien: riiiiight..

Last edited by K.Dracone on Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest   Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:42 pm

Luna: (she sits up on her knees suddenly and winces slightly) Mm...Ok...
(calmly walks into a room full of people) They're like items... (eyes widen)

?: 'xcuse me? Whose an item here?

Luna: (looks over at him) ? U-uh...hi?

?: Don't "Hi" me Chic...

Luna: (giggles) I think I'll take you...

?: Why...? Don't pick me, (scoffs and turns away)

Luna: We're so opposite...We're sure to work well together.

?: That's the total opposite!! Do NOT pick me!

Luna: Fine... (eyes narrow) I'll stand here till I'm terminated. I want no one else.

?: Fine. Be terminated. I don't care.

Luna: Kay... (sits with her legs crossed)

-4 minutes and 30 seconds later-

?: Hey...umm...your pretty serious...

Luna: ...Point...?

-4 minutes and 40 seconds-

?: You can't just do that! Pick me! Ugh! I'd feel guilty...

Luna: ...

?: (tackles her and kisses her cheek)

Luna: (blushes) What was that about...?

Kayos: (pants) Shut up...It's how we make a pact...

Luna: (looks around) That's not how everyone else is doing it... (giggles softly)

Kayos: Who asked you anyway?!! (turns red)
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest   Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:51 pm

86-14: Well, we better hurry up and form this pact..

Gudien: Letsa gooooo!! *Gudien begins to bow like he does in the picture*

86-14: Wait? Why are you bowing towards me?

Gudien: It's the proper way to do anything, letsa gooo

86-14: *she kinda smiles at Gudien's action and she curtsy's back to be proper and polite she grabs his wrist that held his Descanner and swipes hers with his to complete the seal*

Gudien: Ok! Letsa-

86-14: You can really stop saying that now.. Let's just go

Gudien: Oh alright! *gudien begins back-flipping continuously out of the handicap room to avoid from being terminated*

86-14: W-wait you didn't choose your default weapon *starts to run at a moderate pace to keep up with gudien*

Gudien: *while back-flipping* Sure i did looky here! *stops his back-flipping and presses his watch as a deck of cards appear and he smiles big*

86-14: Your not serious..?

Gudien: Woohooo *begins his back-flipping again not even sure where he's going*

86-14: ugh.. wait up! *runs after gudien*

Last edited by K.Dracone on Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest   Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:04 pm

Ray: (Sees one girl who seems to stand out in the crowd and the decascanner goes off) Excuse me. Are you my Handicap?

Girl: Is your Decascanner going berzerk?

Ray: Y-yeah?

Girl: Congrats, you won me as your handicap. We can't go anywhere unless we form a Seal, right? Swip your Decascanner with my Bracelet.

Ray: Uh...okay. (Swips the face of the watch to the bracelet charm and it beeps) Now what.

Girl: You know how to form a pact?

Ray: . . .No.

Girl: Good, you can figure it out later. Let's go.

Ray: Go?

Girl: To the Elevator...duh.

Ray: Ya don't have to be so rude.

Girl: Sorry, no reason to treat some newbie like royalty. The name's rachel. My tag's 00-13. Just call me Thirteen.

Ray: You and me, we're...never gonna be friends are we?

Thirteen: How observant of you.

Ray: Ah...shock.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest   Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:24 pm

86-14: Where are you going??

Gudien: *While he back-flips* I'm not really sure, BUT there's a pathway and I'll follow it!

86-14: this "pathway" leads to nowhere.. come on *86-14 grabs Gudiens leg while he is halfway done with another back-flip causing him to crash to the floor*

Gudien: Ooowww! *takes out a small water spray ball and sprays it on his face faking a teary face*

86-14: *sighs* Don't you ever get tired of playing around? We are trying to escape this prison if you've forgotten

Gudien: Prison? Oh boy we're looked up?! Shut up away from the world?! *he pauses then laughs* if there's one thing people enjoy it's entertainment. All we have to do is entertain the crowd and wa-lah! we are freeee!!

86-14: if you say so.. oh and whats your name? Mine is Rose

Gudien: You can call me the Great Wonderful Funny Energetic Grand Entertainer Gudien!

Rose: Right, Gudien.

Gudien: Nooo, the Great Wonderful Funny Energetic Grand Entertainer Guiden!

Rose: *she closes her eyes and learns not to respond sometimes to Gudien* Well if we are going to get free it starts with actually progressing so let's get on the elevator and move to the next floor.

Gudien: Elevator? why when we can- *he stops and makes his eyes rotate in circles in opposite directions and then walks in the elevator*

Rose: You truly are strange.. I should've probably not accepted being your handicap so easily..

Gudien: *makes a terrible and very big and dramatic sad face*

Rose: *sighs*
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest   Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:16 pm

(Luna Gets Her Tag: Midknight)

Kayos: OK...Let's head to the next floor, -jogs in place with impatience-

M. Knight: We don't get to practice or anything?

Kayos: -stares at her and raises a brow-

M. Knight: OK, OK...Let's go...

Kayos: Ey...I'm Kayos by the way.

M. Knight: Mm~ Sounds like a pretty fitting name to me.

Kayos: What's that supposed to mean?

M. Knight: Oooh~ Nothing~ -giggles and presses the button for the elevator-
...What do you think awaits us on the next floor...?

Kayos: Mmph, the usual...probably a filter for all the noobs...

M. Knight: N...oobs?

Kayos: -sighs and flicks her forehead- Newbies? So slow...

M. Knight: I take it this is not his first time playing...but then...how is he not terminated...?

Kayos: -from inside the elevator- C'mon Girlie, you're already slowing me down!
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest   Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:27 pm

Hexagon: Second Floor. . .Virtual Rooms. . .Locations set. Virtual Room 1 - Manhattan, New York 2010. Room 2 - Los Angeles, California 1995. Room 3 - Orlando Florida 2000

Ray: Virtual Room?

HEXAGON wrote:
All floors have several room. Each room has a virtual simulator. It is the combination of players and thought patterns that causes the Simulator to create the location for you. Not all locations are limited to real worl locations. Some locations may be places in popular "videogames" or events such as freefalling in which you will have to figure out several "Puzzles" to proceed. In locations where you see a red light above your elevator, you will be fighting other players. Anywhere else, you will fight computer generated combatants. You must be the last one standing in your room to progress in any instance. (OOC: This is the only time I'm creating locations for people. After that, you can get creative and make your own)

Ray: (looks up and sees the red light over his and Thirteen's elevator then the locations becomes Manhattan) Ah shock. . .

Thirteen: This...could be bad.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest   Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:09 am

OOC: I HAVE to know. Is "shock" Ray's form of a swear?? ^^
Back to top Go down
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest   Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:52 am

player
name: luke
tag: shi
personality: psycho, deranged, sadistic
[img]Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest Arc00711[/img]

handicap
tag: sakurai
handicap's powers: the ability to slow down people within an area
handicap's personality: timid, insecure,
[img]Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest 72015_10[/img]

shi:( walks forward while swaying a creepy laugh escapes his lips he look around and spots a girl crying on the floor laughing louder he walks toward her and lifts her head with his index finger) why are you crying? i haven't even done anything to you yet( a wide creepy grin streches across his face as his eyes widen in joy as silent tears roll down her face)

?: (through her tears) please don't hurt me time is almost up and i haven't found a partner yet( starting to hiccup she cries more)

shi: this looks like fun(his tongue flicks out as he licks her tears swipeing her decascanner making a seal while she wasn't looking) your my partner this is going to be fun( picking her up in his arms he sprints towards an elevator before time is up making it just in time)

?: my name is sakurai( as he sets her down)

shi: just don't get in my way wouldn't want to accidentally kill you( looking at the red light i start to cackle crazily) i wonder who will die first?

sakurai: (staring at him she wonders if she made the right choice
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest   Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:55 pm

KumoKittDawn wrote:
OOC: I HAVE to know. Is "shock" Ray's form of a swear?? ^^

Heart OOC- Erm, I don't like to think of it that way because I don't like to curse but basically...yeah. It's a future thing since the RP is well over 100 years from now, I guess.

Thirteen: You know how to fight?

Ray: 'Course I do.

Thirteen: . . .Good to know.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest   Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:04 am

Gudien: Aaaah! look at this room so big and so.. empty..! But look oveer there and what do you seeee?!

Rose: A red light...

Gudien: A red light, thats right!

Rose: It means we're going to fight..

Gudien: Hah then we shall put our opponents in freight!

Rose: I guess i could find delight in that actually *smiles*

Gudien: Though there is a slight problem missy!

Rose: and what might that be.. *sighs*

Gudien: Nothing, nothing just felt like like keeping "ight" rhythmical structure, hahaha
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest   Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:07 am

Ray: (senses something) Hm?

Thirteen: What's wrong?

Ray: My corny joke sense is tingling.

Thirteen: That's...nice...I guess. (thinks) Is this guy for real?
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest   Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:22 am

*The path in front of Gudien and Rose begin to part seeing their two opponents now*
Gudien: Aaah lookie lookie they look quite strong!

Rose: Well you know what they say, don't judge a book by its cover and also looks can be deceiving.

Gudien: Oh you are correct maybe they are for show but thats alright I need to put everyone in awe with my amazing skills.

Rose: I really do hope you know how to fight Gudien. It would be a shame for you to lose here when you could've just become a trooper for HEXAGON.

Gudien: Ah the audience fears that the Great Wonderful Funny Energetic Grand Entertainer Gudien will fail this trial! Have no fear my wonderful audience this "Jester" will keep you all amazed.
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest   Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:39 pm

Player:
Name: Kiba
Nickname: Ryu
Appearance: (As shown below)
Personality: Quiet, to himself, yet wild when someone lets him to be, strong-willed.

Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest Anime-11

Handicap:
Handicap tag: 94-73
Handicap Gift: Illusionist (the power to give illusions)
Appearance: (As shown below)
Personality: Hot headed, stubborn, loves a good fight, sadistic at times

Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest 32344111

Kiba: *Groans as he rubs his head, looks around.* Geez, did they have to be so rough. *looks down at his wrist before walking through the door. He ran forward and bumped into someone.*

??? : Ah. Fresh meat. Looks like I'll just have to use you. Make a pact with me boy.

Kiba: *looks up* Pact?

??? : *Rolls eyes* Your wrist, put out your wrist.

Kiba: *puts his wrist out and watches as the mysterious girl places her hand on the device. There was a little nice before she moved and grabbed his arm, pulling him up.*

??? : There. Now we're partners. Lets go. *Pushes him forward.*

Kiba: I have no idea what's going on.

??? : Well...you're in a game for your life. It's about time that we moved on to the next floor. We're a little late, but you made it just in time before the five minutes were up.

Kiba: Five minutes? What would have happened?

??? : You would have died. *pushes him into an elevator and presses the button.*

Kiba: *Looks up at the girl before at the doors.*

*The doors to the elevator opened*

??? : Hmm...

*Orlando Florida seemed to create itself in the room.*

Kiba: Where are we?

??? : It does not matter. We have to defeat all the enemies here in order to move on. So I hope you know how to fight. I also hope you picked your main weapon. I've got mine. *smirks* Now this is going to be fun. Even if we end up fighting against computers, they will be strong because I know eventually we will fight other's such as ourselves.

Kiba: Whats your name?

??? : Either call me 94-73 or you can call me Shadow.

Kiba: Shadow. I'm Kiba.

Shadow: Enough with names...we should get going, staying in one place is not smart.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest   Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest Empty

Back to top Go down

Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Main Attraction :: Finished or Suspended RPs-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com