Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
Wizard of Wonderland - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
Wizard of Wonderland - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
Wizard of Wonderland - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
Wizard of Wonderland - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
Wizard of Wonderland - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
Wizard of Wonderland - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
Wizard of Wonderland - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
Wizard of Wonderland - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
Wizard of Wonderland - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Similar topics
    Forum
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Affiliates
    free forum
    Translator

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search

Wizard of Wonderland

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2
    AuthorMessage
    Ink
    Ink
    Uprising Star
    Uprising Star

Wizard of Wonderland - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Wizard of Wonderland   Wizard of Wonderland - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:31 pm

Hare: My, how rude...I will teach you some manners. But, Toto, first we are to teach manners to this young man...then we'll worry about you.

Toto: (glares at Hare) *Bark...*

Hare: Uh...Good Dog?

Toto starts chasing Hare around.
    Back to top Go down
    HisuiYoru
    HisuiYoru
    Dragon's Mark
    Dragon's Mark

PostSubject: Re: Wizard of Wonderland   Wizard of Wonderland - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:43 pm

"Black... Your vision darkens as this battle begins. Void is all you shall see..." *Hare and Toto go blind from Soubi's command.* "Two pathetic fools who have no idea what they are getting into..."
    Back to top Go down
    Ink
    Ink
    Uprising Star
    Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Wizard of Wonderland   Wizard of Wonderland - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:46 pm

March Hare: Oh my...(removes eyeballs like a cartoon, wipes the black off and puts them back in) Ah, that's better. (looks at Toto) Oh fine, then. (splashes Tea in Toto's face, clearing up his eyes)

Toto: (shakes head) *whimper. BARK!*

March Hare: I do so wonder what may have caused that.
    Back to top Go down
    HisuiYoru
    HisuiYoru
    Dragon's Mark
    Dragon's Mark

PostSubject: Re: Wizard of Wonderland   Wizard of Wonderland - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:51 pm

"What odd creatures... Shatter, let the sky shatter like glass and have the clouds prick and prod your skin with its debris..." *The sound of glass fills the air as the clouds above Hare and Toto shoot into their skin, tearing their flesh*
    Back to top Go down
    Ink
    Ink
    Uprising Star
    Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Wizard of Wonderland   Wizard of Wonderland - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 3:18 pm

March Hare: (looks down) Hm? Well then...(drinks tea and it pours out through the holes in his body) Whoops, how embarassing. (pours the tea on his head and the wounds heal then pours a little on Toto)

Toto: (pounces you but rather than attempting to maul you, he turns into his pup for and licks you)

March Hare: Bad dog! (splashes Tea on you and Toto)

Toto: (turns back into a beast then proceeds to chase Hare around)

March Hare: Good Dog Good Dog Good Dog!
    Back to top Go down
    HisuiYoru
    HisuiYoru
    Dragon's Mark
    Dragon's Mark

PostSubject: Re: Wizard of Wonderland   Wizard of Wonderland - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:08 pm

"Argh! This is an expensive shirt, you B!?!" *Hair fumes upward while he channels his energies from within* "Dance with death! Burn in cinders hotter than fire! Melt under my power!" *A heat wave emmits from his hand, searing Toto and the Hare* "You like tea? Boil! Simmer under my anger!" *Waves his hand upward as if he were flipping a table and an bucket amount of scorching tea boils on Toto and Hare*
    Back to top Go down
    Ink
    Ink
    Uprising Star
    Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Wizard of Wonderland   Wizard of Wonderland - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:31 pm

March Hare: (gets out a beach umbrella and appears in swimwear then makes like he's getting a tan) Ah...lovely day at the beach. (drinks some tea and his skin is no longer seared then splashes the panting Toto with it) Relax, my boy. The beach is open to all.
    Back to top Go down
    HisuiYoru
    HisuiYoru
    Dragon's Mark
    Dragon's Mark

PostSubject: Re: Wizard of Wonderland   Wizard of Wonderland - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:42 pm

*Frustrated* "What is this?! A bad Looney Toon rerun!? Crack and burst! Pour the rage of the land all over the bodies of the Hare and Toto! Burn them alive!" *The land burst open as lava pours all over Toto and Hare. Then leaps into the air, arms outstreached* "I deny you your power and deny you your life! Shatter! For each particle is a neddle, to strike you down... Burst from the seams, and rain hellish fury from the skies! Drop onto you, and bleed more blood than you have bled in your life..."
    *Countless needles rain and pierce Toto and Hare through the magma, giving them unthinkable pain as it rain all over the field. Soubi laughs as they are covered in the painful needles* "Chaos always wins in the end!?!"
    Back to top Go down
    Ink
    Ink
    Uprising Star
    Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Wizard of Wonderland   Wizard of Wonderland - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:00 am

Suddenly a tea cup appears from thin air and out leap march hare and toto, looking good as new.

March Hare: You're RIGHT, by Joe! Chaos DOES! Always win! I think My good friend, Mr. Hatter would enjoy your company.

Toto: *Growl*

March Hare: Alright, enough of this. (splashes Tea in your face) You're so very good at pulling the strings of reality. Try it now. I'm sure you'll get it right this time.
    Back to top Go down
    HisuiYoru
    HisuiYoru
    Dragon's Mark
    Dragon's Mark

PostSubject: Re: Wizard of Wonderland   Wizard of Wonderland - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 8:49 am

*Covers scorched face, wiping downward revealing the signiture Noah grin. This ear to ear smile is fueled by hatered and a murderous intent*

Wizard of Wonderland - Page 2 Tyki_m10

*His power begins to rise as his grin widens* "You and that cup are starting to piss me off... But you know what? I would rather leave you alive rather than kill you off... Not that my Death incatation would work agaisnt you... Just what are the limits of your power? I'm sure my brother Tyki Mikk would love to tear you limb from limb..." *Text messages and a gauntlet materializes. A material made of pure dark matter, resembling gold* "If the Earl's Unholy Armor doesn't work, I'm going to give up and go shopping... This is way to bothersome..." *He equips the gauntlet and rushes towards Toto, chopping his head, crushing him into a crater under the gauntlet's immense power. He then leaps and clenches his fist tightly, this activates the gauntlet's pressure collector, rapidly accumilating pressure from the surrounding area, then releasing it a punch which open the earth beneath the Hare, shattering everybone in his body and the teacup.* "Hmmp..." *Soubi leaps back into his initial standing point*
    Back to top Go down
    Ink
    Ink
    Uprising Star
    Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Wizard of Wonderland   Wizard of Wonderland - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:20 pm

March Hare: (melts into a puddle of tea then retakes his regular solid form and pulls his tea cup from thin air and sips) Hm...(splashes Toto's broken body with the tea and Toto melts then retakes his form) That was most rude, indeed. Alright, I see no reason to continue this. If you do so desire to "go shopping" then this dream is over. (splashes you in the face with tea)

You suddenly awaken. This entire experience...a dream. Of Course. Alice...Dorothy...Both Dreaming. Yet...how vivid. Was it truly a dream?
    Back to top Go down
    HisuiYoru
    HisuiYoru
    Dragon's Mark
    Dragon's Mark

PostSubject: Re: Wizard of Wonderland   Wizard of Wonderland - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:34 am

*Rubs his eyes* "I have got to stop taking roofies before bed..." *Soubi looks Confused, but satisfied he has met powerful foes able to survive his awesome power*
    Back to top Go down
    Ink
    Ink
    Uprising Star
    Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Wizard of Wonderland   Wizard of Wonderland - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:08 pm

--Heart OOC-- Thank you for playing! The Wonderland and Oz arena is always open should you wish a rematch hmhm.
    Back to top Go down
    HisuiYoru
    HisuiYoru
    Dragon's Mark
    Dragon's Mark

PostSubject: Re: Wizard of Wonderland   Wizard of Wonderland - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:07 am

Thanx! I really enjoyed that battle! I think you are a very powerful RP duo!
    Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wizard of Wonderland   Wizard of Wonderland - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wizard of Wonderland

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2