Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
Wizard of Wonderland EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
Wizard of Wonderland EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
Wizard of Wonderland EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
Wizard of Wonderland EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
Wizard of Wonderland EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
Wizard of Wonderland EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
Wizard of Wonderland EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
Wizard of Wonderland EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
Wizard of Wonderland EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Similar topics
    Forum
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Affiliates
    free forum
    Translator

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search

Wizard of Wonderland

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    Go to page : 1, 2  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Ink
    Ink
    Uprising Star
    Uprising Star

Wizard of Wonderland Empty
    PostSubject: Wizard of Wonderland   Wizard of Wonderland EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:51 pm

(Basically, this is an RP for less experienced players to come for a clean fight with the option of squaring off against any specific Wonderlanders, Ozians, or combinations of more than one character. Difficulties Easy, Medium, Hard, Extreme, and 1% Shy of Impossible)

NPC's:

A hoard of famed fictional characters group together in the center of a vast battlefield. They all strike fighting stance, all packing weapons out the whazoo.

Scarecrow: C'mon Hyehehehehehe, Let's have some fun! (Flashes his scythe)

Mad Hatter: You wouldn't want to be later...now would you HmhmhmhmHahahaha! (Spins his hat on his fingertip)
    Back to top Go down
    Chaest Skadi
    Chaest Skadi
    The Creator!
    The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Wizard of Wonderland   Wizard of Wonderland EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:55 pm

Miyoji: hmm this seems interesting ive never witnessed beings such as these...(draws his staff as he closes his eyes, holding the staff loosely to his left side) i believe ill take both of you on...(points briefly at Scarecrow and Mad Hatter despite having closed his eyes)
    Back to top Go down
    https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net
    Ink
    Ink
    Uprising Star
    Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Wizard of Wonderland   Wizard of Wonderland EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:00 am

Scarecrow: Really?

Mad Hatter: A bold move, very bold indeed. I do so admire your courage. Shall we?

Scarecrow: We shall. You c'n go first...buddy. (smiles like a mad man)
    Back to top Go down
    Chaest Skadi
    Chaest Skadi
    The Creator!
    The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Wizard of Wonderland   Wizard of Wonderland EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:04 am

Miyoji: not bold at all if you consider the disadvantage to be displayed...(twirls my staff before performing a quick jab with it) Projection (Scarecrow is suddenly slammed into by what appears to be a blast of compressed air as he sent flying with great force)
    Back to top Go down
    Ink
    Ink
    Uprising Star
    Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Wizard of Wonderland   Wizard of Wonderland EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:08 am

Scarecrow: (smiles as he flies back) Wheeeeeee! Bored now! (backflips as if he'd felt nothing then throws his scythe high up into the air and it just spins there.) Hey, buddy, check this out! (Scarecrow runs up to you and throws a punch but suddenly vanishes and reappears behind you)

Mad Hatter: Hmhmhm...(pulls a few strings in his hat and you suddenly tense up in the limbs) Like a puppet, I am the controller...

Scarecrow: (Quickly spins around and slugs you in the face, throwing you back a little then jumps up, grabs his scythe, and lands next to Hatter) This is FUN!

Mad Hatter: Yes, yes it is. (lets go of the strings in his hat and puts it on)
    Back to top Go down
    Chaest Skadi
    Chaest Skadi
    The Creator!
    The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Wizard of Wonderland   Wizard of Wonderland EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:15 am

Miyoji: (as Scarecrow goes flying backward, Miyoji flips his staff before slamming it downward) Projection (Mad Hatter is slammed into the ground by the same force as Scarecrow) ure far too predictable (as Scarecrow appears bhind me, i flash step with my own impressive speed appearing bhind him slamming into the bak of knees with my staff, as he stumbles I high kick him in the side of the head sending him flying across the field once more)
    Back to top Go down
    Ink
    Ink
    Uprising Star
    Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Wizard of Wonderland   Wizard of Wonderland EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:19 am

Scarecrow: (flies across teh field again) Wheeeeeeee! Fun Fun Fun!

Mad Hatter: (Resists the force that tries to slam him down by pulling on the strings, locking his body in place then he lets go and pulls the strings again, this time locking your body) Scarecrow, stop being an idiot and fight.

Scarecrow: Awwwwe. But why?
    Back to top Go down
    Chaest Skadi
    Chaest Skadi
    The Creator!
    The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Wizard of Wonderland   Wizard of Wonderland EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:24 am

Miyoji: it seems my body will b useless in this fight thanks to Mr. Hatter....if thtz the case then perhaps the disadvantage will show itself earlier than expected...Evanesce, Niyojitsu.....
    my body glows as my staff disappears, on my forehead a closed third eye appears as i open my normal eyes revealing a rippling pattern of concentric circles without any pupils
    Back to top Go down
    Ink
    Ink
    Uprising Star
    Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Wizard of Wonderland   Wizard of Wonderland EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:26 am

Mad Hatter: Ah, that's right...he lacks a brain...well then, in that case there's no choice.

Scarecrow: (stands up and sees you glowing) Ooooh pretty lights Hyehehehehehehe!

Mad Hatter: Hmph...(waits and crosses his arms)
    Back to top Go down
    Chaest Skadi
    Chaest Skadi
    The Creator!
    The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Wizard of Wonderland   Wizard of Wonderland EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:39 am

Miyoji: hmm a person without a brain...no fun at all...(the ripples in my eyes seem to move as ure control over my body is seemingly broken, the eye on my forehead opens revealing the same rippling pattern without a pupil as ure both assaulted by an immense Psionic wave causing a large crater around my person)
    Back to top Go down
    Ink
    Ink
    Uprising Star
    Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Wizard of Wonderland   Wizard of Wonderland EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:42 am

Mad Hatter: Hm...nothing short of expected...Scarecrow?

Scarecrow: Right! (Spines around repeatedly with his scythe extended then lets go and it spins at you so quickly it can hardly be seen)
    Back to top Go down
    Chaest Skadi
    Chaest Skadi
    The Creator!
    The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Wizard of Wonderland   Wizard of Wonderland EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:53 am

Miyoji: expected? no this was not expected...(as Scarecrow's scythe begins spinning, Miyoji appears bhind him as his movements suddenly slow down, i then kick him in the back sending him flying as i appear above him palm thrusting him into the ground) Lotus Blossom (his body is ripped apart by a blast of psionic energy as an enormous crater in the shape of a blossoming lotus expands under his tattered body)
    Back to top Go down
    Ink
    Ink
    Uprising Star
    Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Wizard of Wonderland   Wizard of Wonderland EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:59 am

Scarecrow: (head looks around) Hm...(whistles) All aboard, everyone! (All of scarecrow's bodyparts move back to him and stitch themselves together)

Mad Hatter: Tch...Alright, my hand's been forced. (takes off his hat and holds it up. The sky suddenly turns to blackness. Both you and scarecrow black out)

When you come to, you are in a surreal world with all sorts of twists, patterns, and puzzles. The world is literally black and white, like a checkered board. Hatter is gone but Scarecrow sits on a tree and whistles then waves at you. Hatter is nowhere to be found but his voice booms like thunder in this strangely distorted world.

Hatter: Do with him as you wish, Scarecrow.

Scarecrow: Cool! Hey, you! Wanna play!?
    Back to top Go down
    Chaest Skadi
    Chaest Skadi
    The Creator!
    The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Wizard of Wonderland   Wizard of Wonderland EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:06 am

Miyoji: (chuckles) did u kno the mind is a wonderful object. It can be ones best escape, ones best weapon, and ones best toy. Aura Release: Perception...(i close my eyes as the 3rd eye opens fully forming a full circle as the ripples begin expanding past my eyes and into the actual world) The moment u lose ure perception is the moment u lose this battle...perhaps ure lack of a brain will protect u...let's begin..(claps my hands together and bows my head in a Buddhist form
    Back to top Go down
    Ink
    Ink
    Uprising Star
    Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Wizard of Wonderland   Wizard of Wonderland EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:16 am

Hatter's voice booms still.

Hatter: HmhmhmhHahahahahahaha!

Scarecrow: Kyehehehehehehehe!

Hatter: You old fool. This is no illusion. You're LITERALLY in MY world now. I control everything in it...including you...and HIM. Observe.

Scarecrow: Whoo! Guinea Pig Time! (Breaks down into molecules then reappears next to you with his arm around your shoulder, posed as if for a picture then breaks down into molecules again and forms into the Tin-Man. Then reforms as himself opposite you)

Hatter: If you care for a more vivid example...then I'm afraid I've the perfect one...or two.

You suddenly break down into molecules but Hatter does not restore you just yet. Now he does. He replaces you as if there were absolutely nothing he could gain from destroying you so absolutely.

Hatter: Congratulations, you were just dead for all of ten seconds and you didn't feel a thing...am I right? HmhmhmhmhmHahahahahaha!

Scarecrow: (laughs as if he has a real clue what's going on) Hahahahahaha!
    Back to top Go down
    Chaest Skadi
    Chaest Skadi
    The Creator!
    The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Wizard of Wonderland   Wizard of Wonderland EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:29 am

Miyoji: im the fool? when did i ever mention this being an illusion?...tsk tsk seems u already lost ure perception of me too bad for u (my ripples eventually expand to the entirety of the dimension as Mad Hatter's world "seemingly" shatters the world is replaced by pure darkness with me and u being pure white everything is empty not even Scarecrow is here with us currently) This is MY perception of your world *appears in front of u palm thrusting ure chest as it literally cracks with psionic energy, suddenly everything is as it was with the rippling stopped as my 3rd eye is closed, ure dimension is literally cracked showing glimpses of the real world as if sumthing was able to affect it as u wonder wat just happened)
    Back to top Go down
    Ink
    Ink
    Uprising Star
    Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Wizard of Wonderland   Wizard of Wonderland EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:43 am

Mad Hatter: Hmhmhmhm. Perception...a word you keep spouting...think though...What use is such a word to someone...Who's Mad?! Hahahahahahahaha! (pulls the hat from thin air and suddenly the world reforms to darkness then reforms to reality and this flickering state reforms into the Hatter's Land once more) You know so much of perception but perhaps your perception isn't the only key to victory, my friend. For you see, in a world where a mad man plays god...(makes multiple other versions of you that all transform in Scarecrows then Mad Hatters and laugh insanely) Perception is paper thin. Chaos Reigns. Chaos, Nothingness, Blindness. How can there be Percpetion where there is...(Hatter's world suddenly fades to darkness where there is only hatter twisted face, grinning) Nothing. (Hatter's World retakes its form and suddenly you scatter into molecules, your mind beside you) I could perhaps create a world such as this for you or perhaps I could make you as insane as Scarecrow...Mindless and ever undefeatable. Me, I am not saying that I am undefeatable but that I am undeniably the world's only definition of mad. Hahahahahahahahaha! Where is your perception, man?! I will tell you WHY you cannot win this battle! It's because...(everything stops, all of the commotion, everything just stops in its place and Hatter reveals himself) It isn't really happening hmhmhm...time to awaken. (snaps)

You awaken from your slumber. The battle that you'd just experienced was no more than a dream...of course. Both Alice AND Dorothy had only dreamed of Wonderland and Oz. Nothing you'd just experienced was real. But it was, in fact one of the most vivid imaginings you'll ever encounter. The image of the two mad men rings in your mind as you get up and go about your business in the true world.
    Back to top Go down
    Chaest Skadi
    Chaest Skadi
    The Creator!
    The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Wizard of Wonderland   Wizard of Wonderland EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:48 am

Miyoji: hmm perhaps i shall think on this notion *chuckles* madness...hmph (sits nd begins a deep thought meditation)

Back to top Go down
    Ink
    Ink
    Uprising Star
    Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Wizard of Wonderland   Wizard of Wonderland EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:57 am

--Heart OOC-- Thanks for playing. If you wish a rematch or a match against someone else, just ask. You have just played a roleplay of my own creation. Have a nice day n_n
    Back to top Go down
    Chaest Skadi
    Chaest Skadi
    The Creator!
    The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Wizard of Wonderland   Wizard of Wonderland EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:58 am

Thank u^^ i really enjoyed it! i think ill take ure offer up sometime.
    Back to top Go down
    HisuiYoru
    HisuiYoru
    Dragon's Mark
    Dragon's Mark

PostSubject: Re: Wizard of Wonderland   Wizard of Wonderland EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 10:09 am

Yo, Yo, Yo!!! I wanna take a crack at this!!! May I battle two of your creations?
    Back to top Go down
    Ink
    Ink
    Uprising Star
    Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Wizard of Wonderland   Wizard of Wonderland EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:00 pm

--Twins OOC-- Fufufu. Which two for you?
    Back to top Go down
    HisuiYoru
    HisuiYoru
    Dragon's Mark
    Dragon's Mark

PostSubject: Re: Wizard of Wonderland   Wizard of Wonderland EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:14 pm

Like my counter part, I will chose two extremes... Harch hare and Toto! I'm very curious to see their abilities and cant wait for an epic battle... I will use Soubi Rikusho (see intro page)...
    Back to top Go down
    Ink
    Ink
    Uprising Star
    Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Wizard of Wonderland   Wizard of Wonderland EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:22 pm

March Hare: (Pulls himself up out of a tea-cup) Hello there, my good man.

Toto: (Walks out of the house that just fell from the sky but he's no longer a cute little pup. He's a vicious beast) *Bark!*
    Back to top Go down
    HisuiYoru
    HisuiYoru
    Dragon's Mark
    Dragon's Mark

PostSubject: Re: Wizard of Wonderland   Wizard of Wonderland EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:24 pm

"Ugh, a smelly mutt and a frikkin' rabbit.... What the F do I get myself fighting the weirdest crap...." *Flicks his hair, rolling his eyes at his opponents*
    Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wizard of Wonderland   Wizard of Wonderland Empty

Back to top Go down

Wizard of Wonderland

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next