Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
Romance rp~ EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
Romance rp~ EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
Romance rp~ EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
Romance rp~ EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
Romance rp~ EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
Romance rp~ EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
Romance rp~ EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
Romance rp~ EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
Romance rp~ EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Romance rp~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

Romance rp~ Empty
PostSubject: Romance rp~   Romance rp~ EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:34 pm

The sun was about parallel to the tallest tree in the park. Lush green spread its wings around me as i placed my blanket on the floor. I pulled out my sketch book and sat down, absorbing in my surroundings. So beautiful... I thought to myself. I began drawing until I noticed someone in the corner of my eyes. My heart raced and a blush emerged on my face. It was him.

Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Romance rp~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance rp~   Romance rp~ EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 9:27 pm

As the sun was setting i reflected to myself upon the magnificent force before me. The sun was setting at such an angle that the whole sky was awash in an alluring orange-red light. As I begin the opening lines of an inspired poem, I saw the beauty before me sitting with her sketch book. Time seemed to stop as she slightly looked towards me, i felt my heart flutter as I smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

Romance rp~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance rp~   Romance rp~ EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 5:49 pm

His eyes caught mine and it instantly became impossible to look away. I smiled gently in responce. Too shy to force any words out, I giggled lightly and went back to drawing. The charcoal pencil in my hand quickly changed it's course. I sketched his face almost instantly off of memory, but I quickly realized the risk of my actions.
What if he sees it?!
My heart skipped a beat. I mustered up the bravery not to care and continued sketching his face. His eyes were without a doubt, the hardest part of his face to replicate. His eyes were a brilliant blue.
Once, twice, a third time, I tried to draw his eyes but I couldn't get it right. A frown emerged on my face as I ripped the parchment, balled it up, and threw it as far as I could. Sighing, I closed my book in defeat.
Looking up, once more, I saw him watching me. A warm feeling emerged until I realized I had just thrown a sketch of him out of my sight. I froze, but the park made me feel instantly tranquil. It was as though it washed away my fears. Again, my eyes met his and I found myself smiling.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Romance rp~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance rp~   Romance rp~ EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 9:27 pm

I saw her quickly move to draw something while growing increasingly frustrated, before finally throwing the paper. I frowned wondering what would possibly upset the angel sitting before me. I took this moment to finally approach her as my gaze met hers causing my heart to flutter again. I slowly walked towards her composing my self with a casual, friendly air.
"Bonjour, Mademoiselle. I couldn't help but notice you also enjoying this beautiful sunset."

Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

Romance rp~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance rp~   Romance rp~ EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 4:36 pm

I was taken back from what I saw, or felt, rather. A very composed atmosphere surrounded him suddenly. He isn't interested... I took another quiet sigh and gazed at the sunset.
"Bonjour, Mademoiselle. I couldn't help but notice you also enjoying this beautiful sunset." He spoke.
"Good evening." I said with a gentle smile, while looking up to meet his gaze. "I was hoping to sketch the sunset, but my pencil has a mind of it's own today. It doesn't want to draw." While taking a piece of my hair between my fingers, I looked back at him once more with a smile.
"Would you like to sit down?" I asked with as much of a casual tone as I could, but I couldn't help slightly blushing.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Romance rp~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance rp~   Romance rp~ EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:45 pm

I smile at her offer enjoying the sound of her sweet melodic voice. I sit beside her with a small distance between us. The smell of her perfume...intoxicating as I switch my gaze between her and the sunset.
"So you're an artist are you? An admirable talent indeed. I myself was going to use this sunset as the muse for a poem however I believe something or someone else rather has caught my attention...."
As I finish I briefly glance at her from the corner of my eye as a small smile begins to form.
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

Romance rp~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance rp~   Romance rp~ EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:02 pm

A small smile was all I let myself give. He smelled too good. The scent was nearly euphoric. Leaving a small space between us, he left more to be desired, but I needed to stay calm.
I laughed lightly, "It would be admirable if my pencil didn't control me."
His gaze met mine once more as though waiting for me to continue. With a small smile, I spoke once more, switching my gaze to the sunset.
"Writing is quite a gift, too. I believe art is for those who cant speak with words. It adds mystery and interpretation to the beholder, letting the identity stay masked. Writing, on the other hand, is spoken with words. It takes a brave person to write. In my eyes, a writer holds more admiration."
Looking back at him once more, his gaze caught mine in a way that I couldn't look away.
His last sentence registered in my mind, then. Could he be talking about me? A small blush burnt my cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Romance rp~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance rp~   Romance rp~ EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:13 pm

Her voice really was angelic as i found myself leaning closer unconsciously getting closer to her.
"Well perhaps it is this ambiguity that allows Art to trump writing." I chuckle as i take a moment to inhale her enrapturing scent. "How silly of me i didnt introduce myself." I stand and take a bow. I am Chaest Skadi, and who might you be?" Smiles and sits down looking into her beautiful hazel eyes.
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

Romance rp~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance rp~   Romance rp~ EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:37 pm

As I spoke, his face came closer to mine, allowing me to feel his even breath on my nose. He stood a moment later, making me miss his company. I kept myself from frowning and instead gave a warm smile.
"Ambiguity is a coward's best friend." I said. He sat down again after his rich voice gently filled the air.
"It's very nice to meet you, Chaest Skadi. My name is Aria Raiyu." I met his gaze once more. Him sitting so close allowed me to take in his eyes once more. I felt my heart flutter, but I didn't want to move. His eyes had me entranced.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Romance rp~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance rp~   Romance rp~ EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 10:06 pm

"Aria." I sighed. "Such a beautiful name..." Getting lost in her eyes, her scent, her hair, her...lips. I moved in even closer, my heart pounding as my hand lightly touched hers, my thumb briefly caressing the back of her hand.
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

Romance rp~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance rp~   Romance rp~ EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 10:19 pm

On his lips, my name melted like chocolate. His voice sent a rush of adrenaline through me.
He reached his hand over mine. His hand, warm and gentle, made goosebumps race up my arm.
"Thank you." I whipsered. My heart beat incresed to the point where I could hear it ringing in my ears. My fingers extended and lightly traced his wrist.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Romance rp~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance rp~   Romance rp~ EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 10:36 pm

Captured in the excitement of the moment, I moved my hand taking hers in mine as our fingers interlaced, I moved in quickly kissing her on the lips for what seemed like an eternity. I broke the kiss panting softly as my heart pounded in my chest. I look away actually blushing.
"I...apologize for my suddeness.."
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

Romance rp~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance rp~   Romance rp~ EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 10:47 pm

"Please, don't apologize." I whispered, breathless. I took my other hand and placed it under his chin, turning his face so I could see him.
"Your blush...its..." I wasn't able to finish the sentence before I, too, got entranced in the moment. I moved my lips to his once more, slowly this time, hearing his jagged breathing filling my ears. When my lips touched his, my hand moved to the side of his neck; the other stayed laced within his.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Romance rp~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance rp~   Romance rp~ EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 10:59 pm

*I kissed her slowly savoring the feeling of her lush lips on mine, as i caressed her long hair in my free hand, our kiss lingered on as the transition into night was completed, as the full moon illuminated our bodies. The kiss, her smell, the sound of her breathing, and the thought of her name filled me with bliss, as my heart continued to beat*
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

Romance rp~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance rp~   Romance rp~ EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:22 am

The kiss intoxicated me. It felt as though I had been dreaming. His fingers found themselves in my hair, sending me to sheer lunacy. The night embodied us in what felt like seconds. I haden't even noticed it, until I pulled away, dizzy from the kiss. I left my hand on one side of his neck, keeping him as close to me as I could. Regaining my balance, while still blushing, I softly kissed his cheek, his jawline, and finally, his neck.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Romance rp~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance rp~   Romance rp~ EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 6:37 pm

Her kisses were amazing as a soft groan escaped me. She had a found a very sensitive spot for me - my neck. As her kisses brought her closer to me her exquisite scent wafted even further into my consciousness making it harder for me resist. I continued to caress her hair before moving down to slowly rubbing her back, as my other hand gently squeezed hers.
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

Romance rp~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance rp~   Romance rp~ EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 5:06 pm

My eyes shot open at the sound of his groan.
His arm made his way lower down my back, sending me to lunacy yet again. I took the other hand, that I had on his neck, and tied my fingers into his hair, nibbling on his neck slightly harder than before.

(OOC: Sorry for the late reply. Recent events have proved themselves past my tolerance level. Crying or Very sad )
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Romance rp~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance rp~   Romance rp~ EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 10:18 pm

My groan increased slightly in volume as the pressure of her nibbling increased. As her fingers mingle in my hair, i wrap both my arms around her waist slowly pulling her on top of me laying back into the grass, while caressing her back softly. As my hands caress her back I softly nibble her ear while wrapping my fingers into her hair.

**OOC: I understand... your not the only one :'(**
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

Romance rp~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance rp~   Romance rp~ EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:30 am

I let out a small gasp as he nibbled on my ear, followed by a small, almost inaudible, moan. He had found one of my weak places...my ear.
"Thats not fair..." I whispered, panting into his neck. I bit down slightly harder than before.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Romance rp~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance rp~   Romance rp~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance rp~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Main Attraction :: Finished or Suspended RPs-
Free forum | Roleplay forums | Manga - Comic strip | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com