Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
A idea... that ironically seems to be good ....  EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
A idea... that ironically seems to be good ....  EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
A idea... that ironically seems to be good ....  EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
A idea... that ironically seems to be good ....  EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
A idea... that ironically seems to be good ....  EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
A idea... that ironically seems to be good ....  EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
A idea... that ironically seems to be good ....  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
A idea... that ironically seems to be good ....  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
A idea... that ironically seems to be good ....  EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Similar topics
Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

A idea... that ironically seems to be good ....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

A idea... that ironically seems to be good ....  Empty
PostSubject: A idea... that ironically seems to be good ....    A idea... that ironically seems to be good ....  EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:53 am

I want to make a RP about trends... and have fun with it .

The idea is more, of course, than a Rp about trends. It’s a cleverly written story about a guy who could stand to apply himself a little more, a couple of strong, sassy ladies that for some reason stick by him, and the over-the-top pop culture stereotypes that want him dead. And a chain-smoking Pizzly Bear to boot

So for now...... i neeed to come up with ideas and trends. so yeah this is open o3o because............. idk if you have input you can put in some x3
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

PostSubject: Re: A idea... that ironically seems to be good ....    A idea... that ironically seems to be good ....  EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:29 am

Trending trends right now
  • Ink a.k.a Tattoos
  • Playing Guitar
  • Pets like Parakeets and a Pizzly Bear... (Heh)
  • Scene Kids
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

PostSubject: Re: A idea... that ironically seems to be good ....    A idea... that ironically seems to be good ....  EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:15 pm

• Emo hair style a.k.a THE FLIP

and then thats all i have for now.... Hmmm i shall make this into a journal of some sort or a captains log
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

PostSubject: Re: A idea... that ironically seems to be good ....    A idea... that ironically seems to be good ....  EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:09 am

so of course this place needs a setting ..... Hmmmm i assume a small town maybe one apart of a bigger state that is more heavily influence by the cultural mdeia and trends? I.E The state and it's big cities get the trends first and then someone in this small town sees a hipster on t.v or something . HE then emulates it to the best of his ability (Albeit it is never right and that makes him worse than a hipster in some ways) . Then as more people move in or as other people see it they start to emulate it with little to better success and then hipsters are born into the town and stuff like o3o .

So now! What i need are key locations o3o and a name for the town .... Hmmmm
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

PostSubject: Re: A idea... that ironically seems to be good ....    A idea... that ironically seems to be good ....  EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 10:57 am

Well for one o3o the place needs
  • A tattoo shop
  • Coffee shop named the "Indie Bean"
  • Skate park

and thats all the major places i can think people will be hanging out at ... Maybe the mall but no this town is small enough to not have a mall.... so hmmm
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

PostSubject: Re: A idea... that ironically seems to be good ....    A idea... that ironically seems to be good ....  EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:21 pm

Skate park can be named "Vertical Pipe" Or something idk .... thats temporary but!

Then yes , as for other trends i have a few more i like to test out . Now of course this is a american city so the names cant be all Japanese like . Unless you "legally" changed it and by that i mean you prefer people to call you that . But the name must be western o3o

Hmmmm o3o and the people will be trendy as in . They must follow there set paradigm that they chose. If they deviate well i'll better explain what happens later.
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

PostSubject: Re: A idea... that ironically seems to be good ....    A idea... that ironically seems to be good ....  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:14 pm

HUZZAH the last peice of the puzzle .... a small convience store that isn't like a 711 but that has videos , movies, books . Kindal ike a barnes and noble but a smaller version.....

This will be the neutral hub for all , while the Indie Bean may seem neutral it is predominately owned by a faction so while it can be a good hub. It's more of a hang for them . and this place is truly neutral o3o because of said owner being rumored to be said "Original"

And originality can always defeat a set trend ;D o3o so neautralness
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

PostSubject: Re: A idea... that ironically seems to be good ....    A idea... that ironically seems to be good ....  EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 11:05 am

So then i have developed this as far as i could possible go . Next is to develop how each trend can possibly attack this isn't like YOU MUST FIGHT THIS WAY. More like this is what i envison it to be like. For example don't be a emo flip kid and control fire D.D it makes no sense.

So yes i shall list that!
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

PostSubject: Re: A idea... that ironically seems to be good ....    A idea... that ironically seems to be good ....  EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:02 pm

Hmmm so i need to come up with more special attacks before i could list some of them .... so tmrw i shall list them after i convince my room mate to buy me last story
Back to top Go down
vampireo_oboy
vampireo_oboy
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: A idea... that ironically seems to be good ....    A idea... that ironically seems to be good ....  EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:46 pm

Can there be an insane loner?
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

PostSubject: Re: A idea... that ironically seems to be good ....    A idea... that ironically seems to be good ....  EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 4:43 pm

Of Course ! O~O If you can come up with how he might be played out then x3 post it up here! I of course will throw around some ideas
Back to top Go down
vampireo_oboy
vampireo_oboy
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: A idea... that ironically seems to be good ....    A idea... that ironically seems to be good ....  EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:29 pm

He could be that in the shadows type of guy that follows most of the characters, like the mysterious stranger in fallout
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

PostSubject: Re: A idea... that ironically seems to be good ....    A idea... that ironically seems to be good ....  EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:50 pm

I guess he can't be a support type then he wouldbt a loner now would he ?
Back to top Go down
vampireo_oboy
vampireo_oboy
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: A idea... that ironically seems to be good ....    A idea... that ironically seems to be good ....  EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:54 pm

Hmm true I guess he/she can be the creepy person watching everything they do
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

PostSubject: Re: A idea... that ironically seems to be good ....    A idea... that ironically seems to be good ....  EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 12:53 am

Hmmm i can figure this out for sure. O-O just need some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

PostSubject: Re: A idea... that ironically seems to be good ....    A idea... that ironically seems to be good ....  EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:15 am

Emo flip hair kids!

general basic attacks and or guidelines rules ? (Names for these things can be left up to the people~)

The flip- Control weak willed beings. Due to the awesome nature of said hair. They feel compelled to go into a mindless state and be controlled.

Second flip - Reveal the eye hidden behind the hair. This i assume can be some sort of mental based attack. Due to the infrequent nature of looking at the persons eyes. It is to much to handle and their mental strength weakens.
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

PostSubject: Re: A idea... that ironically seems to be good ....    A idea... that ironically seems to be good ....  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:59 pm

As stated the mysterious kid or loner . Depends on said person as always.

Mysterious Kid

Aura of Weirdness - Since little to no interaction with said outside world . No one can judge his fighting ability.

Obscureness - Since no one pays attention to him , he can always get the drop on people. Appearing when people least expect him to be , even if you expect that . It's a natural habit to be forgotten.

Loner

Nervousness - When fighting in groups of allies he is unsure of what to do and how to react. There by causing trouble and messing up what could be a perfected skill.

Everyday Life - Being ambushed and taken on by mutiple enemies. Since being alone all his "life" . It's something where he starts to excel in . His confidence boosts up.

AND thats all i can think of
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

PostSubject: Re: A idea... that ironically seems to be good ....    A idea... that ironically seems to be good ....  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:28 pm

Hipsters (UGGH but i understand ~)

Basically they claim to love things before it became "mainstream".

False(true) Claim - They can copy a move and of course not use it to the full extent. Declaring that they were the first one to learn and make a move like that

You stole it~ - they can put a significant defense against a move , blocking the brunt of the move. Of course with a significant decrease to skill and confidence seeing as their "style" is being taken by someone.

In tune - being a hipster allows them to be more knowledge about other styles than one would usually be . They take and use there skills and styles to the best fit , they aren't afraid to bluff their way out of a fight.

Accessories Galore - all of the fashion/style driven people have one or two accessories. The hipster employs many of them to complete his "under ground" style to the max. They make him a diverse type of fighter~
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

PostSubject: Re: A idea... that ironically seems to be good ....    A idea... that ironically seems to be good ....  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:32 pm

O: also this is more like a place for me to have i guess arch types x3 if a rp ever comes from this . It will be way into the future or non existent. x3
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A idea... that ironically seems to be good ....    A idea... that ironically seems to be good ....  Empty

Back to top Go down

A idea... that ironically seems to be good ....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1