Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
Tsuyosa Household EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
Tsuyosa Household EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
Tsuyosa Household EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
Tsuyosa Household EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
Tsuyosa Household EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
Tsuyosa Household EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
Tsuyosa Household EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
Tsuyosa Household EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
Tsuyosa Household EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Similar topics
Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Tsuyosa Household

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

Tsuyosa Household Empty
PostSubject: Tsuyosa Household   Tsuyosa Household EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:56 pm

Tsuyosa Household Tsuyos10

The residence of the Tsuyosa family.
The floors are divided; the guys are on one side while females are on the other.
Bathrooms are placed in the center of the first floor.
They have a Zen Garden and grow their own flowers, fruits, and vegetables.
There is a neighboring lake that runs along the back as well where they catch their own fish.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

Tsuyosa Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuyosa Household   Tsuyosa Household EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:07 am

Akuma: "Home sweet home everyone!" he cheered as he held Nami up on his shoulders.

Xander: He messes with the keys between his fingers and looks at the large sparkling shrine.
"Is this really the place the Elder's gave to us...? It's...actually quite stunning..." the Soncho family household could also be seen across from them.

Koi: "I think it's a dump..." he walked up the steps. "The Johto regions much more breathtaking."

Yvette: "Whatever geek boy..." she walked with her black suitcase passed him.

Lani: "M-May I ask for a nice room to hold all of my potted plants...?"

Sam: "I need a nice room for all of MY stuff." he adjusted his glasses.

Akuma: "Be a gentleman, Sam!! ...I will most definitely give you a lovely room, my lovely sister."

Sam: "But I..."

Akuma: He growls and flashes his fangs.

Ruka: "Look at that bamboo garden... What a beautiful place to meditate..."

Calibur: "I could care less about the outside. I just want an awesome room to fit my awesomeness. A room with a large mirror so that I can wake up to my beautiful face."

Vladimir: "As long as my room has a bed, I will be eternally grateful..." he smiled shyly.

Nami: "Bearington Happy Pants... I-I need a room across from you..."

Akuma: "Hmm? No worries Nami-Chan, my adorable sister... No matter how far your room, I will always be there to read you bed time stories."

Akie: She blinked twice. "Is that like~ cute or creepy...?"

As the loud opening of the main door is heard, everyone goes silent before preparing to dash inside. Xander looks back like a deer in head lights as he feels like he's about to be stampeded upon.

Sunni: "Hold it! Hold it! We will do this by being fair and civilized!"

Akuma: "Yes. Men first and then girls can choose their rooms from the remaining hall."

Sunni: "Hmm...? But..." Sunni wrapped a leg around Akuma as her lips brushed his cheek and Nami hopped off his back. "Isn't it only fair...that you do ladies first~?" she kissed his ear as her warm breath hit it softly.

Akuma: His face burned a bright red as his black hair stood on it's ends as if being electrified. "Y-Y-Yes...I-I suppose that IS only fair." he cleared his throat and turned to his brothers as Sunni smiled wide and folded her arms over her chest. "Men! Be men! We will await for the women to choose their places."

Calibur: "The almighty hawk waits for no one!!"
Sam: "YEAH! They'll take all day! I can't wait an eternity for them to make up their minds..."

All Akuma had to do was look at them and they retreated.

The girls skipped happily and chose the East hallway. (The hall to the right)
Everyone was satisfied with their rooms as they begun to unpack.
The guys on the other hand...

Koi: "I need this room! The plug is perfectly placed for me to lay on my bed and play my DS at the same time!!"

Dale: "I don't care! The dresser is perfect for my lollipops to stay in!"

Koi: "Put em' in the kitchen you idiot!"

Dale: "Not on your life! I know what you guys do when my guard is down on my lollipops!"

Sam: "What can we say little bro, Australian candy is irresistible." he fixed his glasses with a smirk, knowing that he was the only candy culprit in the house.

A lot of guys were fighting over the 2nd to largest room
(Xander, being the head of household, automatically getting the biggest room)
As they fought, they heard loud foot steps in the hall.

Calibur: "I ain't givin' up this room for nothing! HAHAHAHAA!" he continued to fight off his brothers before a shadow casts over him.

Akuma: "...this is my room now."

Calibur: "Y-Yes Akuma..." he seemed to be crying as his pride was hurt and he made his way down the hall.

Hey, it was only fair that a large room went to the large man.

Everyone was settled in.

Sam was in Dale's room, owning him in arm wrestling.
Ruka was outback meditating in No Man's Land
Calibur was checking himself out in the bathroom mirror.
Lani was picking some of the flowers in the garden for the vases in the house.
Sunni was with Lani, enjoying the breeze outside as she went on about "living life".
Koi was playing Pokemon on the couch across from the kitchen, catching Magikarps in his Master Balls.
Akie was organizing her clothes and preparing her outfits ahead of time for school.
Vlad was sleeping curled up in a cute ball.
Yvette was painting her nails black again while listening to Screamo on blast of her sound proof room.
Akuma was preparing dinner in his Pinnie the Wooh apron.
Nami was watching Akuma cook as she sat on the counter eating animal crackers.
Back to top Go down
ZaneClark+
ZaneClark+
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

Tsuyosa Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuyosa Household   Tsuyosa Household EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:49 am

Neko:* walked into the house without knocking, following the delicious sent of food to the kitched then notice the large bear like man* eeep! *covered her mouth and tried to hide underneith the kitchen table*
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

Tsuyosa Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuyosa Household   Tsuyosa Household EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:30 am

-The door in the front of the house opened as Ruka walked alongside Akuma.
The entire family was sitting in the dining room at the table as Ruka lingered behind feeling a slight disturbance. Her crystal blue eyes spotted Neko, the turtle, but she continued inside as she overheard the grumbling of her brothers and decided to be nice and not keep them waiting (any longer than she already did.)-

Vladimir: "It's official. I'm going to die." he slammed his head on the table as he gripped the fork and knife in his hands. "I give over possession to my books to the kids at the orphanage."

Calibur: "You're an idiot..." he growled as he pounded his fist against his own head.
"ORPHANS DON'T WANT BOOKS!"

Everyone: "Ooooh~"

Vladimir: "YOU'RE JUST MAD BECAUSE YOU CAN'T READ!"

Everyone: "OHHH!"

Calibur: "Why you little! Get over here and I'll show you reading!"

Everyone: "..."

Vladimir: "THAT COME BACK WAS LAME!"

Everyone: "OH DAYUM!"

Calibur: "YO MOMMA'S LAME!!"

Everyone including Vladimir: "..."

Koi: "HIS MOMMA'S SUPPOSED TO BE YO MOMMA DUMBAS*"

Yvette: "We're all going to die of starvation... Then the rats will devour our flesh..."

Akie: -Stares at Yvette in disgust-

Yvette: -Catches Akie staring- "Starting with you..."

Akie: "YOU'RE SUCHA FREAAAK! LIKE EWW! SERIOUSLY?!"

Dale: "I'm so hungry, I'd eat a rat right about now..."

Everyone stares.

Sam facepalms himself and shakes his head in disapproval.

Dale: "JUST KIDDING! HAHAHA!" he laughs out while rubbing the back of his head in embarrassment.

Nami: "Me so hungry..." she starts to cry, but cutely.

Sunni: "It's alright Sweetie..." she starts to stroke Nami's hair and she calms her down.

As everyone continues to yell at each other from being cranky (caused by hunger) Xander stands from his chair dramatically.

They all stop and stare as they await his reaction.

Xander growls softly, disappearing around the corner, and all that is heard is the
soft close of his bedroom door.
As he does, his chair falls into small pieces, each the size of a toothpick.

Ruka and Akuma arrive as everyone glares at Ruka.

Ruka: "...I had an encounter with a member of the Soncho family.
I needed to...make a point..."

All of them watch in awe before nodding slowly.

Akuma notices Xander is now missing, seeing how angry he was and the state of his chair, he begins the dinner prayer and allows everyone to eat, then taking a plate and placing it infront of Xander's door.

Akuma walks to the corner of the hall and peeks to see that it wasn't event a second that passed before Xander sensed it and opened the door to take it.

Akuma smiled before returning to the table in the middle of one of Koi's jokes.

Koi: "So then I Magikarp yo momma! AHAHAHAHA!"

Sam: "Eat your food, dumbas*..." he glared across the table as he tore into his food.

Dale: "YEAH! EAT IT!"

Lani: "It is very delicious, brother." she blushed as she piped up.

All the girls then joined in to give their praises.

Akuma: "HAHA! Really girls?! You can have seconds if you want!"

Koi: "I want seconds too!"

Akuma glares.

Akuma: "I could care less about YOU guys..."
Back to top Go down
ZaneClark+
ZaneClark+
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

Tsuyosa Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuyosa Household   Tsuyosa Household EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:56 am

Neko: *peeked her head out a little, seeing all the food on the dining room table. Hearing everyones arguments, she decided to quickly crawl underneith that table, by squeezing herself underneith one of their chairs to be able to get past their legs without touching them. when everyones attention was drawn to the fighting members or to xander, she would reach up and steal some food from their plates. she stole something from Dale's, sunni's, Yvette, and Akuma's plate when he got up and was currently waiting for the right moment to steal from Vladimir's plate. She didn't want to steal from Koi's plate because the image of him being naked was still glued to the back of her eyelids and made her lose her appitite for his food*
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

Tsuyosa Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuyosa Household   Tsuyosa Household EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:37 am

Koi: "Damn bro...I wanna cry..." he mumbled with food in his mouth as his was shoveling it in.

Sunni, Dale, Yvette, and Akuma looked around in disbelief.

Yvette: "I want to cry too..." she started with her dead and saddened voice.
"It seems as though Akuma has forgotten I exist..." she pointed to her empty plate as he usually served everyone himself.

Sunni: "Oh. You're not alone." she folded her arms over her chest, but was more angry than she was sad.

Dale: -Being embarrassed that he appeared to be the only male amongst the females without food, he didn't say anything.-

Sam: As he heard all of this complaining along the table, he looked along the plates and noticed Dale's, but wanted to see what he'd do.

Akuma: "What the..." he growled softly as everyone slowly started to see the mishap arise.

Dale: "...?" he stared down at Akuma's plate. "You too...?"

Akuma: He nodded slowly as he began to sniff at the air after looking at Koi in suspicion.

Ruka wouldn't allow a fight like that to arise though.

Ruka: "...unexpected guest." she spoke out as everyone looked around themselves.
"Uninvited at that..." she folded her arms over her chest.

Calibur: "WELL SCREW THAT!" having already finished everything on his plate and not caring he gave the table a wild flip in rage. "SHOW YOURSELF TO THE MIGHTY HAWK OF THE TSUYOSA FAMILY!!"

Lani: "Ahh?" her eyes shot wide as she spotted Neko. "I-If that intruder is here..." she stood from her seat politely and ran to her room where she locked the door behind her.

Vladmir: "That's not very nice..."

Nami: "Not at all!" she wagged her finger in a scold at Neko. "Everyone is hungwy! You should have asked!"

Akuma: "Everyone stop pressuring the girl..."

Sam: "Screw asking. We should hold her hostage now for the family stone."

Ruka: "That is not a win that I can be proud of..."

Sam: "A win's a win. Screw your Samurai Code for now. Being human is more important and we have an opportunity here."

Dale: He stands from his seat and positions himself in front of Neko. "I agree with Ruka. Leave the girl alone. I couldn't be proud of something like that either."

Sam: "...what the f...are you going against me?"

Dale: "..." he gulped hard before positioning himself confidently. "Yeah... I'm doin' just that."
Back to top Go down
ZaneClark+
ZaneClark+
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

Tsuyosa Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuyosa Household   Tsuyosa Household EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:50 am

Neko:*was shaking frozen with fear at first, then, wanting to hold someone to calm herself down, she lunged and wrapped her arms around Dale*
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

Tsuyosa Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuyosa Household   Tsuyosa Household EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:20 am

Everyone's eyes shoot wide as Dale looks back at Neko for a brief moment before
a poof of smoke appears.

Dale: His eyes narrowed in frustration with a light blush as he sat upright in his Kangaroo form. His dirty blonde hair still managed to fluff on top of his head as his clothes laid spread out on the floor, still having a lollipop in his mouth as he always did.

Sam: His palm flies to his forehead as he shakes his head and walks off to his room.

Dale: He looked at Neko (please that Sam was leaving her alone) before deciding to hop off to the garden in shame. Not that anyone was ashamed of him, it was just Sam, but that was whose opinion mattered the most to him.

Akuma: ... -Knowing the tension between the two boys he looked over at Yvette-
A male cannot carry this girl back to the Soncho house. I trust you to go...

Yvette: Me? I am the sacrifice it seems... -Her hand flew to her forehead in a dramatic motion- Sending me out to die. The one family member no one will miss... -She carefully picked up Neko in her arms and headed out the door back towards Neko's home-

Ruka: I'll go talk to Sam.

Akuma: -Nods- I've got Dale.

With that, they headed out in opposite directions.

As Yvette approached the house without a single hesitation (no hesitation being why she was chosen. She didn't fear much of anything) she looked down at Neko.

Yvette: I may be a rebel, but unlike you... I have manners. -She reached out a small fist while holding Neko steady and knocked on the door and waited-
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

Tsuyosa Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuyosa Household   Tsuyosa Household EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:30 am

Sunni, being the most responsible member left: she directed everyone back to
the dining area to clean up the mess and find a way to serve the remaining food
equally to those who hadn't eaten.

Tsuyosa Household C311
Ruka walked down the boy's hall before reaching Sam's room across from
Dale's. Not following her code of respect for once, she walked through the door
to find him sitting on his window sill, staring outside.

Tsuyosa Household Sam10
"What do YOU want?" he boldly spoke out against her before she hadn't even
said anything. Ruka's brow rose as she shut the door behind her and sat beside him.

A small silence fell between them before the only thing heard was the slap echoing through
the whole house. A red hand print slowly surfaced along his pale complexion. Even Sam,
being the "manly" guy he was, couldn't stop a tear from leaving his eye.

"...do you think what you did today makes you a man?"

Sam simply stared at her in disbelief.

"In fact, even calling you a female would be an insult."

Sam's head slowly started to lower.

"If you care about Dale the way I thought you did..."
(Ruka was somewhat reminiscing of the days she watched them grow up)
"Then that's no way you should treat your so-called brother...
He never treated you that way..."

"..." Sam simply stayed quiet.

"Maybe it's not you he should follow. But you should take some lessons yourself."
Ruka stood up from beside him and left the room, leaving him to those deep thoughts
that he always had.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

Tsuyosa Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuyosa Household   Tsuyosa Household EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:34 am

When Dale made his way back into the house, no one said a word, but simply smiled
at him. He couldn't help, but blush in embarrassment (not used to so much attention)

It's just me... he thought to himself with a shy and nervous smile.

Walking down the hall, his smile slowly faded when he saw Sam's door.
It was shut so he hung his head down before going into his room. As soon
as he entered he was punched in the chest and flew backwards to hit Sam's door,
knocking it open.

In front of him stood Sam with a lollipop...his lollipop.

"W-What the hell, mate?!" Dale yelled. He was more furious about his candy than
he was about actually being punched.
"What'cha gonna do?" Sam laughed and bit into his lollipop.
"Oh you'll see..." Dale stood up and punched Sam, causing him to fly back and hit the wall
in his room.

"H-Heh..." Sam rubbed some blood from his mouth.
"The lollipop tasted better..." he chuckled before walking passed Dale and patting him
on the back.
"A challenge...I think I can get used to this side of you...
The competition in this house was running a bit thin." he said before going back to his
room and shutting the door.

"Com...comp...competition?" Dale blinked before reaching dead silence.
"OH YEAAAAH!!!" he screamed from the top of his lungs with a fist pump.

Sam chuckled to himself behind the closed doors of his room before
putting on his headphones.
Back to top Go down
ZaneClark+
ZaneClark+
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

Tsuyosa Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuyosa Household   Tsuyosa Household EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 4:11 am

-Dante- *knock knock*
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

Tsuyosa Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuyosa Household   Tsuyosa Household EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 4:11 am

Tsuyosa Household C312

About to head to the garden, Ruka opened the door just before Dante could
knock. Her eyes went a bit wide as she stared at him. Just...something about
him...maybe it was his aura. Noticing Yvette in his hands, she opened her palms for
Yvette to crawl over, but Yvette instead, quickly flew down the halls to her
bedroom before poofing back human, right on time and behind closed doors.

"I...I am guessing you are to thank for bringing Yvette home safely." Ruka's bright
crystal blue eyes stared up at Dante as the bang of her white hair fell over
one eye. She bowed at her hip in respect to him.
Back to top Go down
ZaneClark+
ZaneClark+
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

Tsuyosa Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuyosa Household   Tsuyosa Household EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 4:21 am

-Dante- *stuttering looking down at her* She's......she's so beautiful yo-your we....welcome...... I'm....i'm happy i made it in time *scratches the back of his head*
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

Tsuyosa Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuyosa Household   Tsuyosa Household EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:21 pm

Ruka: Smiling a bit, her small hand to her mouth as she giggled politely she bowed once more.
"Well, you have Yvette's thanks, and our family as well." Ruka blinked for a moment.
"Would you mind waiting her a moment?" she walked off to the kitchen and came back with a basket of vegetables and a new pack of expensive meat. "Accept it as a small token?" she asked while pushing the basket into Dante's hands.
Back to top Go down
ZaneClark+
ZaneClark+
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

Tsuyosa Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuyosa Household   Tsuyosa Household EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:27 pm

-Dante- *blushed a little as he stared down at the gift*....... but...... this looks so expensive.......I would want you to enjoy something like this since you guys bought it.......I couldnt take this pleasure away from you...
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

Tsuyosa Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuyosa Household   Tsuyosa Household EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:50 pm

Ruka: With a slide of her hand Ruka unsheathed her katana and pointed it to the
ground with a bow of her head. "Please...it would do us great honor if you accepted it."

?: "Yesh...accept the pwesent silly."

Ruka: She looked down at the little girl holding onto her leg. Wait...
If Nami's here then...

On the side of the door out of Dante's sight stood Akuma in a shadow, he
was growling nearly the entire time.

Ruka: "T-Teh! P-Please accept it! Thanks again! Hahaha! Have a wonderful evening!
Bye bye now!" Ruka nervously shut the door as quick as she could, putting herself in
front of the door so that Akuma wouldn't run out and attack him.
It wasn't giving away his food that would upset him (though Ruka did plant and harvest
the veggies herself) it was just the same old, same old. A guy talking to one of his
sisters.

Akuma: "Why I oughta..." he growled as his fangs bore.

Ruka: "B-But..." Ruka started out cutely, using her secret weapon...
There was the puppy dog eyes...and then, there were the baby panda.
Looking up at him cutely, batting her eye lashes, with fake tears.
"Please Dear-Brother...calm down."

Akuma: Hearts form in his eyes as he picked up Ruka and swung her around.
"Oh of course my lovely, adorable, intelligent little sister!!"

Ruka: Her expression turned back to normal as he now couldn't see.
Here we go... How will I ever get out of this now...? she thought while
gently patting his back.
Back to top Go down
ZaneClark+
ZaneClark+
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

Tsuyosa Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuyosa Household   Tsuyosa Household EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:57 pm

-Dante- Umm.... ok... thank you *went back to no mans land passing by Calibur*
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

Tsuyosa Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuyosa Household   Tsuyosa Household EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:23 am

?: "EVERYBODY UP!!!" a large, bellowing voice was heard from the kitchen
of the household. It was finally THAT day and THAT time.

The first day of school.

Ruka: Finalizing her supplies in her new school bag for the year, she looked over
to the owner of the morning call. Akuma had been up 4 hours earlier than everyone
else this morning in order to make sure everyone's lunch would be warm and ready.
Adjusting the tie around her neck and dusting off her uniform skirt, Ruka packed
lunches where she could.
"Dear Brother...please take this opportunity to nap. I will finish off the rest for you.
In case you forgot..." she pushed a warm paper bag into his arms. "It is your first day
as well."

Akuma: As he always did, his expression of angst and anger melted as he swung his little
sister around in his arms. "AWW! My intelligent, lovely sister made me lunch?! I could almost cry!"
tears formed in his eyes before seeing a sleepy Koi now going to the bathroom.
"GRRR..." he growled before throwing a pan with his mighty arm, knocking Koi over like a pin.
"HURRY IT UP, SHRIMP!" he threatened.

Koi: "WHAT THE--!" rubbing the back of his head, he ran to the shelter of the bathroom where he tried his best to rush.

Yvette, Lani, and Akie had been woken up earlier by Sunni.
The other elder member who made sure everyone was out of bed and moving.
While they finished make-up and hair, the boys rushed to shower and pull on shirts.

As everyone huddled around grabbing brown bags with their names in Akuma's foreign
handwriting, Sunni looked everyone over in their uniforms.

Yvette: "I don't get why we have to be up so early when we live right across the street...
I think you guys just want me to get my beauty sleep so that everyone sees how much of a hideous beast I am..."
the usual storm cloud formed over Yvette as she depressed herself like always.

Vladimir: "Don't say such things, you silly... You're absolutely stunning." he brushed back a stray hair
behind her ear and gave her a charming smile.

Yvette: "...someone pay you to say that?"

Vladimir: He pouts before surrendering back with the guys. No one ever got through to her.

All was silent as the boys and girls lined up in their uniforms.
Sunni did a clothing check while Akuma made sure everyone had lunches.
When all was set and all that could be heard was the Pokemon Battle Theme from
Koi's 3DS, Xander made his appearance.

He looked like a modern day Prince.
Grabbing his designated lunch off the counter and thanking Akuma, he grabbed some keys
and stared intimidatingly at the group.
A large shiver rolled down all of their spines as they stood up straight.
It was a silent warning for the school year.
Xander didn't have to voice it at all.

Xander left the house ahead of everyone with Ruka.

Locking the door behind them and dropping little Nami off to her middle school they made it to their Academy.

Sam pulled on Dale's cheeks teasingly.
Sam: "Heheh, have fun Kiddo." he chuckled from now being in college,
Dale: "PFFT!" he stuck his tongue out at him. "You just watch! I'm gonna be at
the top of my class and kick your a** when we're together again!"

Sam: "Don't keep me waiting!" he smiled warmly before heading to his separate building.

The Tsuyosa family crowded around the large billboard to find out where
they were for the year with the rest of the school.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Tsuyosa Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuyosa Household   Tsuyosa Household Empty

Back to top Go down

Tsuyosa Household

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1