Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
Sonchō Household EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
Sonchō Household EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
Sonchō Household EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
Sonchō Household EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
Sonchō Household EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
Sonchō Household EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
Sonchō Household EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
Sonchō Household EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
Sonchō Household EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Similar topics
    Forum
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Affiliates
    free forum
    Translator

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search

Sonchō Household

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    KumoKittDawn
    KumoKittDawn
    Top Recruiter
    Top Recruiter

Sonchō Household Empty
    PostSubject: Sonchō Household   Sonchō Household EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:48 pm

Sonchō Household Soncho10

The residence of the Sonchō Family.
    The floors and bathrooms are unisex.
    They have a large backyard and large rooms for each member.
    There's even a hot spring outback.
    Back to top Go down
    ZaneClark+
    ZaneClark+
    Uprising Star
    Uprising Star

Sonchō Household Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Sonchō Household   Sonchō Household EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:36 am

Flara: Its so pretty..... and we even have a hot spring

Dante: Alright
    * everyone enters and raced to their rooms and called it when they got in there first finding their rooms rather quickly, knowing that the head of the house gets the biggest room*

Dante: *sets Nara and Neko down in the left over rooms and goes to chill in the hot spring*

Nara:* was still lost in thought trying to descide if he should go ask her, then descided to go to no man's land to try and releive his thoughts*

Flara: *was looking for someplace safe to stash her stone*

Neko: went to no man's land and smelled something heavenly, following it all the way to the other household who's door was unlocked*
    *everyone else was setting up their rooms and decorating it to their liking*
    Back to top Go down
    KumoKittDawn
    KumoKittDawn
    Top Recruiter
    Top Recruiter

Sonchō Household Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Sonchō Household   Sonchō Household EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 3:55 pm

As Yvette approached the house without a single hesitation (no hesitation being why she was chosen. She didn't fear much of anything) she looked down at Neko.

Yvette: I may be a rebel, but unlike you... I have manners. -She reached out a small fist while holding Neko steady and knocked on the door and waited-

((Officially posted it where it needs to be lol. Sorry. ))
    Back to top Go down
    ZaneClark+
    ZaneClark+
    Uprising Star
    Uprising Star

Sonchō Household Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Sonchō Household   Sonchō Household EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:09 pm

*Nara slowly creeked the door open, he was wearing very dark eye makeup like the lead singer of kiss, his eyes were opened wide and he had a murderous smile on his face, the song dirty night clowns was playing in the background to set the mood* yes, may I help you?

Back to top Go down
    KumoKittDawn
    KumoKittDawn
    Top Recruiter
    Top Recruiter

Sonchō Household Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Sonchō Household   Sonchō Household EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:20 pm

A combination of creepy make-up and creepy music?

Yvette: "Are you...for real?" her eyes went wide as she dropped
    Neko (the turtle) on the doorstep from shock. Her hands went to her mouth
    cutely as she squealed and tackled Nara right where he stood. Like a fan girl
    meeting the lead singer of their favorite band.
    "So sexy! OH-EM-GEE~!"

...poof.
    Just like that, in the enemies doorway,
    Yvette was squeaking in her little bat form with her metallic black
    wings wrapped around Nara's neck.
    Back to top Go down
    ZaneClark+
    ZaneClark+
    Uprising Star
    Uprising Star

Sonchō Household Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Sonchō Household   Sonchō Household EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 10:55 pm

-Nara- *currently in his water snake form* I....... can't ...-cough- breath!!!!
    -Neko- *as she fell she went into her shell, then after she hit the floor and realized she stopped falling, she came out of her shell and casualy walked into the house in her slow turtle way*
    -Dante-* comes out of his room* what's with the loud noises?..............-*stares at the bat and the snake*....... *looks to the audience* i could be wrong but i think we are witnessing the beginnings of a relationship here *walks over to the two and tries to take the bat off the snake as gently as possible so he wouldnt hurt either one*
    Back to top Go down
    KumoKittDawn
    KumoKittDawn
    Top Recruiter
    Top Recruiter

Sonchō Household Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Sonchō Household   Sonchō Household EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:18 am

Yvette: Her eyes went wide in her bat form as she still had her black bang over her eyes before flying through Dante's open door to his room and hiding under his bed.
    "I-It's official... this was my family's plan for the get-go... An execution of the least liked sister... No one cares about my life..." she teared up adorably.
    Back to top Go down
    ZaneClark+
    ZaneClark+
    Uprising Star
    Uprising Star

Sonchō Household Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Sonchō Household   Sonchō Household EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:34 am

-Dante- *went into his room looking around for the bat by moving things and lifting up his covers then looked under his bed, happy that he found her giving her a loving smile and reached out his hand to her* don't be shy... im not going to hurt you
    - Nara- *was catching his breath then sliyhered into Dante's room watching them behind the door they entered*
    Back to top Go down
    KumoKittDawn
    KumoKittDawn
    Top Recruiter
    Top Recruiter

Sonchō Household Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Sonchō Household   Sonchō Household EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:50 am

Yvette: She slowly made her way over to Dante, not nervous at all.
    "I accept my fate..." Yvette nodded before sitting in front of Dante. Her bat
    ears having 4 piercing each. "Kill me..." she lowered her little bat head.
    "Finish the job."
    Back to top Go down
    ZaneClark+
    ZaneClark+
    Uprising Star
    Uprising Star

Sonchō Household Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Sonchō Household   Sonchō Household EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:06 am

-Dante- *picks up the small bat in his hands* I wont kill you *gently pets her head* why would i want to do that? *was headed toward the door of his room when suddenly Nara turned back into his human form*
    -Nara- *was peaking from behind the door that open inward, only the right side of his body could be seen and they could tell he didn't have any clothes on or with him at the moment. The make - up on his face was rujnning from the tears produced from the panic of being choaked* "....."
    -Dante- "......"
    Back to top Go down
    KumoKittDawn
    KumoKittDawn
    Top Recruiter
    Top Recruiter

Sonchō Household Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Sonchō Household   Sonchō Household EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:17 am

Yvette: Isn't that what you're supposed to do in order to win---She was cut off with the sudden appearance of Nara and his goodness~ Pulling her wings in quickly to cover her eyes, she peeked through for a moment before blushing brightly- S-So dreamy! Kyaa~!
    Back to top Go down
    ZaneClark+
    ZaneClark+
    Uprising Star
    Uprising Star

Sonchō Household Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Sonchō Household   Sonchō Household EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:29 am

-Dante - *threw a towel at Nara* No because if we did that then the person who killed you wouldnt be able to get rid of their animal form even if we took your stone

-Nara- *wrapped the towel around his waist, then walked out from brhind the door, revealing his lightly toned body and 6 - pack as he walked to the shower*

-Dante-*proceded into no man's land to take Yvette back home*
    Back to top Go down
    KumoKittDawn
    KumoKittDawn
    Top Recruiter
    Top Recruiter

Sonchō Household Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Sonchō Household   Sonchō Household EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:39 am

Yvette: "So smart..." she said complimenting Dante while staring at Nara the entire time.
    She was on the brink of changing back into human. "You'd better get me home quick..." she warned in a monotone, bored voice. Though...in reality...she was scared of the two guys from another family seeing her in all of her tatted goth beauty.
    Back to top Go down
    ZaneClark+
    ZaneClark+
    Uprising Star
    Uprising Star

Sonchō Household Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Sonchō Household   Sonchō Household EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 2:00 am

*Flara was sleeping peacfully, holding her pillow when Dante quietly came him and gently shook her, speaking with a nice gentle voice*
    -Dante- Flara.... its time to wake up.... today is your first day of school and you have to get everyone else up and ready..... i've already made everyone's lunches.
    -Flara- *slowly woke up* why!? its so early!
    -Dante- Its only 3 hours before school starts... its actually a great time to get up.
    -Flara- fine..... i'll get up * ran across the halls yelling in a high screechy voice* EVERYONE GET UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPP!!!!
    *everyone started getting out of bed some falling or hitting their heads on something except for Travis, who was still asleep with his large sound blocking headphones*
    -Flara- * knowing that Travis wouldnt be awake she went in his room and slapped him around a bit* WAKE UP!!
    -Travis- AHHHHHHHHH I'M UP, I'M UP!
    * everyone quickly started to get ready after which, Dante handed everyone their lunches and they walked to school, Flara walking with complete confidance clearly excited about starting school*
    Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Sonchō Household Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Sonchō Household   Sonchō Household Empty

Back to top Go down

Sonchō Household

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1