Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
Dare to fight the sprite? EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
Dare to fight the sprite? EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
Dare to fight the sprite? EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
Dare to fight the sprite? EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
Dare to fight the sprite? EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
Dare to fight the sprite? EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
Dare to fight the sprite? EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
Dare to fight the sprite? EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
Dare to fight the sprite? EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Similar topics
Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Dare to fight the sprite?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nick the GGS
Nick the GGS
Dragon's Mark
Dragon's Mark

Dare to fight the sprite? Empty
PostSubject: Dare to fight the sprite?   Dare to fight the sprite? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:38 am

Nick

At first you had been minding your own business, simply out for a walk, when suddenly the sky turned purple. Or rather it was more a mix of purple, orange, and a strange diamondy translucence. But regardless, when the strange effect faded, you were in a large circular building. This place looked like a coliseum, though not the most famous Earthly one. It was totally empty, too deserted to be an active battle area, but it seemed too new to be a ruin. As you looked up, I was sitting in a large chair atop the stands, elbows in the air against it with a confident smirk. "Looks like someone got caught finally! Hehe, you've been summoned here to be my opponent, think your tough enough to defeat the Great Gas Sprite?" In actuality this wasn't my arena. I'd been pulled in at random by this place, it seemed to be a natural vortex, and decided to stick around and pretend to control it for fun. Fortunately it seemed to attract strong fighters, so all the better for the game.

(One-on-One and to KO, no lethal moves, other then that anything goes.)
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Dare to fight the sprite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dare to fight the sprite?   Dare to fight the sprite? EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:11 pm

Zanzi looked around scratching the back of his right ear with his index finger and then flipping the end of his hair. It didn't seem to be too astonished of having suddenly been teleported but he was a bit aggravated that he was just about to go eat. He sighed and looked at the little guy or.. thing rather that stood before him. It took a while for Zanzi to accept the fact that this 'Great Gas Sprite' wanted to challenge him.

"Hm, not to seem rude but I honestly don't believe you should be trying to go up against me the Zanzi the strongest magician to live yet."

His voice was deepened as he spoke and gave a laugh he then placed his arms out to the side and opened his hands.

"Zanzi Ball.."

Two skyblue magical balls form out of his hands one on the left and one on the right. Zanzi had a constant smile of confidence as he looked at the little sprite.

"Very well, I want to get this done quickly now because I'm a tad hungry. So come, come and face your defeat."
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net/

Dare to fight the sprite?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1