Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze   Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:33 pm

* he closed the door as they stepped outside. For now , he had no idea of what to do. He didn't think she would have said yes in the first place. He smiled and started racking his brain for things she might like , he didn't know her that much..... She didn't tell him .he started to sweat nervously before turning on his heel*
I got it ! ..... I mean... Umm to the park. For a walk , unless you want to go shopping.
* He just wanted to go somewhere with her , and show her that he could be trusted.*
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze   Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 10:29 pm

Trayne rose a brow, "I hate shopping...I only like the food courts," she folded her arms and tapped her foot.
"A walk in the park would be nice, it might snow later..." she was actually bored of it.

There was no "might" or "maybe"...
Everything happened at the same time of everyday.
It would snow for sure today, in less than half an hour.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze   Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 10:37 pm

*Chaest walked calmly through the park, enjoying the cool weather* cool but still not cold enuph...*clicks his tongue* i wonder where Yuki is right now...i suppose school is about to start soo perhaps she got there early....*begins to calmly skate away as he gets lost in his thoughts*
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze   Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 10:39 pm

Then i have a another idea. Have you ever , wondered what's on the other side of that
* he pointed to the ocean. it replaying its same old image. The primative data types , conflicting with each other. *
I ... coming here i always wanted to see what might be on the other side of it. So we can try that or we can go to the park. It's your call , and your right it might snow. When your with me , anything might happen .
*He sighed his powers my flux do to his fever still, so he had no idea of knowing what might happen*
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze   Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 10:49 pm

Trayne had never been to the other side of the "ocean"...
"Let's explore," she pleaded looking up at him.
Maybe they would find something forbidden...which would be something that entertained her...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze   Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 10:55 pm

* he took your hand in his , and smiled and started walking towards the ocean , as he stepped right thru it , and he continued walking. He kinda expected to get wet , but then again he was sick. So he couldn't remember what was when . *
So Are you going to tell me , who was he original owner of this shirt ?
* He looked and saw the virtual fishes swimming around , un reacting to their presence. He was curious what he might find on the other side. Maybe whatever it was he can use to convince Trayne he was the one to bring change*

Last edited by Heero Eternal Romantic on Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i have the power)
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze   Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 9:47 am

Traynes eyes narrowed as she looked out into the distance. They had been walking on a conveyer belt. It wasn't as vast as they thought it was. Hearing the echo of her footsteps on the metal plates below the "sand". "It was my sisters Fiance's...before he passed away, he was a Nite," she sighed as she felt her foot hook on something and looked down, kneeling as the hollograms continued through her. Her hand caressed a spot. "He worked with the people in charge of the virtual changes..." she said as she found a door like handle and pulled on it, but it was far too heavy for just her alone.
Back to top Go down
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze   Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:53 am

looking around as nothing really seems to interest me man this place lost it's exitement time to find someplace where i can enjoy myselfdarkness slowly rises from the ground and wraps itself around me before dissapearing into nothing as there is no trace that i even existed in this cityshin exits the stage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze   Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:50 pm

* Heero stoped and helped you lift the door handle. He holds the door up , and jumps in after you. He looks around and pushes you close to a wall his body on yours. as A green light just flashes just where we were standing. As i sigh*
Sorry for this closeness , just i saw that light before. What happened if we got ccaught wasn't pretty for either of us. I'm sorry to hear about your brother. But i promise you , i will change things.
Back to top Go down
HisuiYoru
HisuiYoru
Dragon's Mark
Dragon's Mark

PostSubject: Re: Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze   Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:07 am

*Lost in thought, Yazi finishes her breakfast as she walks to the middle of the town, in the park* "Where has Chaest been? He always disappears..." *She begins reading a book as she ponders deeply to herself*
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze   Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:56 am

Trayne dusted the metal door and found a strange symbol. A small beep came from her pocket; an alarm clock.
"...We should come back some other time," she suggested as she turned.
"I'll see you around I guess," Trayne waved back at Heero as she headed back home where she got dressed for work in a waitress outfit.

Trayne put on the most essential element of her uniform; a fake smile as she headed to the restaurant.

Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 3 Ahigba13

Last edited by KumoKittDawn on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze   Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:52 pm

* coming out of the place he smiled waving her off* If you say so. I hope we can connect more.

( Use thumbnails for large pictures or resize it )
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze   Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Main Attraction :: Finished or Suspended RPs-
Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com