Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze   Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:45 pm

* Heero was barely awake his arms crossed , as the cold wind and his exhaustion almost put him to sleep. as he stood there sitting up rocking slightly back and forth*
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze   Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:03 pm

Trayne's eyes widened as she put your jacket over your shoulders. "Heero..." she tried to wake you up as she took your hand, looking around, making sure no one would see. She would take him to her house to lay down. "Heero...? Get up, please...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze   Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:06 pm

* he shivered and sneezed before opening his eyes slowly. he was tried and cold.his body was numb from sitting in place so long*
Hmmmm what is it ... ? Is Trayne ok ?
* his body was freezing cold , he was completely disorientated but stood up as he was told, Falling back down a couple of times . Before standing up shakily , he coughed rather violently before sneezing *
Where are we going ?

Last edited by Heero Eternal Romantic on Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze   Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:23 pm

"To my house," she took his hand and led him to her apartment, where, as soon as they arrived she pushed him on the bed and took off his shoes for him, tucking him in, as she went into the kitchen and started preparing ingrediants for a soup.

"Can't believe your getting sick now..." Trayne sighed as she continued cooking.
Back to top Go down
HisuiYoru
HisuiYoru
Dragon's Mark
Dragon's Mark

PostSubject: Re: Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze   Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:24 am

Yuki, now asleep in bed, snores softly as Yazi takes control of their body. Getting dressed in a skirt, a warm, thick sweature, and a jacket, she tied her hairinto a ponytail and grabbed her purse and her house keys.

She lept onto the balcony, then onto her neighbor's roof, gazing into the sun setting into the horizon. Cool winds swept over as she began leaping across to other houses, lightly and nimbly. As flips onto a nearby street sign, precition of a ballarina, and hops off onto the street.

Exploring her new area, she begins to feel the pressence of several hoodlams following her. She petends not to notice as she walks in a close alley.

"Hey there, pretty girl... You must be new to our school..." The leader walks in with 8 other croonies, all wearing the latest in urban apperal. He scratches his chin, "It's only natural to show your seniors respect, right? How about you show us a good time?" His crew begins to circle her and laugh.

Yazi looks worried as she slowly takes off her jacket and lays down her purse. She rolls up her sweater's sleeves and lets out a vixenous look at the leader as she flips and slams her heel into his nose. Blood spews everywhere, "Oh Fuck! Kill that bitch!!!!!"

The thugs throw off their jackets and dart at Yazi. Gracefully, she dodges their attacks and swiftly counters with her own. They soon begin to drop like flies, all bleeding somewhere on their body. The leader cocks his gun, "I'm tired of you bitches thinking you are better than us men! Go to hell, you slut!"

BANG!

The bullet is suspended in midair as Yazi, turned to him. She began smiling, "You have 5 seconds to leave here... 5, 4, 3..." The remaining concious crew members stood up and pulled out their guns, as they all began yelling sexist slurs, shooting. Every single bullet stopped in mid-air as she continued counting, "2.... 1..." The bullets dropped to the floor harmlessly as she disappeared, reappearing and brutalling knocking out each attacker and leaving the leader barely unconcious and aware on his knees. "Of all the sexist pigs, I want to hear you scream like the bitch you are..." She kicks him in the crotch, shattering him pelvis and his spirit.

She reaches for her jacket, puts it back on and grabs her purse, "What a fucking school we transferred into..." She walks out from the alley and heads to a nearby Stop N Shop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze   Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 3:54 pm

* Heero Started sweating , his temperature was raising . He felt like his body was on fire, he started to move the sheets out of the way to bring some cool air to his body *
I'm b-b-burning up here....
* He groaned in pain as he started to cough , his fever was getting worse. But he sorta smiled hearing Trayne's voice and tried to keep himself from overreacting to much , as he smelt the amazing odor coming from the temperature.
Back to top Go down
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze   Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:58 am

as heero took of to go help trayne my eldless boredom took over again ugh i tire of this form PERSONALITY CHANGE ZETSUBEKpopping a pill my hair drops and goes from being a spikey silver to pitch black my gray eyes turn purple as my hair drapes over them a zanpakutou appears at my feet as i pick it up hmmm looking through my memories to get a summery of his powers and how to use them i think i can have fun with this absorb every thing......zetaithe blade dissapears and is replaced by darkness as i spreads throughout the ground laughing maniacally he teleports whatever he feels like into his own dimmension intil sunrise the next day walking past an alley he hears yuki talking so he decides to check it out and see hear wrecking the life of some thugs yo want me to help maybe maybe not...... i might just watch you decidea devious grin forms on his face as he leans against one of the walls and waits for a reply
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze   Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:00 am

Trayne looks over at Heero through the opening in her wall from the kitchen that views the rest of the room. "You were sneezing, you have to be kept warm," she poured out some soup into a chibi panda head bowl and grabbed a spoon, sitting in a chair beside him after running her hand through her hair. "Sit up, you have to eat it," she poked his nose with an aggravated yet sincere look on her face.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze   Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 3:48 pm

* Heero sat up slowly looking at the panda cup and at you*
For some reason ....
* he smiled weakly *
I thought of a panda puppy ....
* he looked at you and let out a strained sigh , his head was throbbing . He glanced at his watch the second hand had stop moving , He winced if he didnt get better soon . His time was up. Or well this form of him , in this time line was up. He tried to not think he was in pain, and he already saw evidence of his powers around her house as things rapidly age some things reversed in time > He tried to keep it close to him and away from Trayne .*
Thank you for ... this ... Ironic huh ? .... How im ... suppose to protect and help you ... and your the one.... doing it now ...
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze   Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:06 pm

Trayne rose a brow as she put the hot spoon into his mouth without blowing it.
"Shut up and eat your soup,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze   Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:10 pm

*he swallowed the hot steaming soup his eyes watering*
Mmmm my passion is hotter than the soup ... but it is amazingly delicious love. Thank you for this treat.
* he smiles and sits up slightly better and winces as a picture behind Trayane starts aging , as i try to keep it in check the picture falls to the ground. Back in it's normal state*
Back to top Go down
HisuiYoru
HisuiYoru
Dragon's Mark
Dragon's Mark

PostSubject: Re: Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze   Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:18 am

Yazi walks back to her appartment and takes a long shower. Changing into some daisy dukes and a tank top, she collapses onto her bed and sleeps almost instantly. Hours go by, and finally the sun rises. The next school day is begining and Yuki awakens from the warmth of the sun. After her daily routine, she gets dressed and heads out the door. It is now 7:37 am.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze   Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:11 pm

It was Saturday.

Trayne woke up early as she had put Heero to sleep last night with something in the soup, as she was now placing breakfast on the table.

For herself, she had placed a coconut donut and some hot peach tea, as she didn't know what Heero liked she made him some options:
An Omelet, Hash, Toast, French Toast, Sausage, Oatmeal, and Bacon. there was water in a glass, as well as lemonade and orange juice in glass pitchers.

She had breakfast set out as she went to take a shower and sat down under the steamy hot water with her head against the wall as she gazed at the ceiling, her fingers running through her hair as her other hand popped bubbles. "First day...as a squad...Monday...can we really work together...? Against something so...unpredicatable..." she was referring to the very source of destruction...the reason rainy days were planned...seas were fake...sunshine became like a setting on your tv...all virtual...

What was next?
Humans...? Emotions...?
They couldn't let it spiral so far out of control...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze   Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:43 pm

* Heero woke up groggy , passing out he rubbed his eyes . He was tired he felt drained and he smelled food. He was hungry , starving more like i.t He got up slowly in his slept in clothes as he walked towards the source of the smell. He smiled seeing Trayne was still here. He had to make it up to her , but she already cooked breakfast it seemed. He smiled as he saw her sitting down at the table*
Goodmorning Beautiful , how did you sleep ?
* He sat down and waited for her to start eating before he even dared to touch the food. It was only natural to let the host eat before him. But then again since coming here , nothing was natural except his love for her. He noticed the clouds moved in the same pattern. The colors were always the same in the sky. there was a certain amount of Lightning strikes. Even thou he was a time traveler , he doesn't remember this place being like this at all. Then again he doesn't know much from this time period other than he meeting with Trayne and the linking of fates. Between his bro would be someone important in the future , Yuki and her Sister which he still can't place his hand on how there are two in the same. He kept quiet about it , but knew from the moment they met, Chaest a man of Cold talents so to say. He was critical in the plan he was forming for this school. But then again he needed to Have him warm up to me, Trayne the beautiful girl he met by fate or chance , who knows? , But He met her and their future has been linked , Susi She was a delicate piece in his plan. *
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze   Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:03 pm

Trayne looked up at you in a teal beach dress as her hair dripped from coming out of the shower.
"Go ahead and eat," she said as she nibbled her donut.

How...How could this age of "mystical" children make sense of the present and bring down the people who slowly strived to control everything of the present..?

Genders can't even work together...

Traynes mint green eyes gazed up at you, "How are you feeling?" she sipped her tea in perfect silence as she stared into your eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze   Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:17 pm

* Heero smiled taking a bite of everything chewing , slowly as he smiled not breaking his gaze from your eyes. He knew or at least read somewhere eyes were the mirror into the person's soul. He always liked that *
I am feeling somewhat better , not at 100% Thank you for taking me in. Today i am at your service , and don't worry i will change this world.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze   Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:34 pm

Her eyes widen as she shakes her head.
"How do you know what I'm thinking...?" she wondered to herself as she looked at you curiously before her eyes went back to normal.

"The world can change someone, but I highly doubt someone can change the world," Trayne sighed as she continued sipping her tea while glancing at her katana.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze   Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:44 pm

* he smiled and finished eating and sipped his juice and water carefully.He wacthed her , and just took a deep breathe everything was perfect.*
I didn't know , i guessed at what your soul wanted. Trust me one person can change the world , you have changed mine already . By the way there was a charm on the katana when i first pulled it out of the sand . What is it ?
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze   Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:16 pm

Traynes eyes widened and then narrowed, "I-It was my older sisters...before she passed away," she got up and put everything away and cleaned up. "Tell me though...how do you plan to change the world...?" Trayne blocked all of Heero's cheesy tactics.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze   Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:33 pm

I'm sorry , Is there anything i can do to help you ?
* he started to stand up and takes his shirt off , and he losses his tie taking it off* Is there a place i can wash these ? they look horrible. Damn these scars on my body
*he sighed and looked at you and leaned against the wall*

I plan to change it by taking it up with the operator , but first i need your help , and our squad. We need to start at the bottom of the chain and work our way up. By destroying every single link , then they can not reform the chain.
* he was sweating his fever was still there but , he tired his best to hold it back. thinking it was the weekend He had to repay for everything. *
After my clothes wash if they can , let me treat you to a good day ok ?
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze   Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:42 pm

Trayne actually believed what you said could work, but didnt respond. How could she?
It was a good idea...but extremly dangerous...

She reached under the sink and pulled out a bucket and board, grabbing your shirt.
"A good day for me, is you getting better..." she said as she filled the bucket with soap and water after handing you a towel from the closet.
"So that I can kick you out of course,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze   Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:05 pm

*he smiled and used the towel sparingly to wipe his sweat off . He knew he had reached her , not full force . But it was there. He planted the seed. All he needed to do , was let her see he was really going to make a change. *
Well I'd Get better if you let me take you out of this house , Just somewhere quiet where we could talk Nothing really special.

* He thought about where to start , He needed to either start at the school. Or at least have his squad join in... He had it ..... But it was risky and could get him in trouble with the higher ups. But it would Shatter the fragile minds of these kids. Trayne was needed which made everything harder to accomplish*
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze   Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:15 am

After handwashing your shirt, she walked out onto the balcony and hung it up.

"Mm...I might have something for you for now..." she went into her room and pulled out a small shoe box.
"I need this back alright?" she said with a serious tone, handing you a white dress shirt with a print decal of a silver dragon outline, similiar to some sort of well-respected uniform.

"...I guess a day out wouldn't hurt," she grabbed a small bag and packed two bento boxes with two cups and a flask.
Trayne thought he seemed to be pretty self-contained lately, so she had a small tolerance for him now.

She went to her room and changed into a skirt and shirt with tie, knee-highs and snow boots. It was getting colder out lately.

"Whenever your ready, I am,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze   Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 4:07 pm

* he put the shirt on , and admired the print decal of the silver dragon on his back. He felt something weird , but it was a nice warm comfortable feeling. *
I ... thank you , i will make sure you get it back .... It must be special to you if you had it stored somewhere safe
* he smiled warmly trying to he put his hands into his pockets . The shirt fit nice and snug . *
That's the spirit Trayne , Today is your day . Not that you needed me to tell you that....... Wow... You look amazing love. But I'm ready to go now .
* he smiled she looked amazing , he adjusted his wrist bands and his watch so the clock was on his inner wrist. The second hand was moving again he was going to make it. But the blue side of his slightly glowed for a second . Crap , he didn't need that right now .Or at all He concentrated a slight flux of his power as hair went back to purple and blue . He walked to the door and held it open for you as the cold air hit his body like a slap to the face. He tried to not show it . not wanting to borrow more clothes from her.*
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze   Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:29 pm

Trayne looked at your arms and then up at you as she pulled out a warm black hoodie from her closet.
Obviously not hers since it was so large.
"Mm...where are we going?" in the back of her head she wondered when her crew mates and her would meet up, she desperately needed to see what their abilities were. Monday at school perhaps?
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze   Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ljo Guys vs Girls , Romantic fights ablaze

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Main Attraction :: Finished or Suspended RPs-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com