Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
Common Area - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
Common Area - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
Common Area - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
Common Area - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
Common Area - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
Common Area - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
Common Area - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
Common Area - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
Common Area - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Similar topics
    Forum
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Affiliates
    free forum
    Translator

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search

Common Area

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
    AuthorMessage
    Shemeirah
    Shemeirah
    Dragon's Mark
    Dragon's Mark

Common Area - Page 3 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Common Area   Common Area - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 8:48 am

Pocahontas grip of Keiji came loose as he entered the strange building. She looked at Belle and saw a weird expression on her face she didn't recognize. 'Why is she looking at me like that?' she wondered. Soon after she saw a rather ackward looking man, his clothes seemed like the 'white mans' clothing when she was taught how to hunt on her own. She started to remember the tragedies, the bad omens those men brought, and the many stories grandmother willow warned her about. Her face became deadly serious as the man talked with the big guy and a girl inside the building.

Pocahontas snuck into the building without being seen or heard. She was the greatest huntress in her tribe and this was the time to prove it. She weaved in and out of any possible hidding place whitin the lobby till she found a good enough place. Gently and silently taking her bow and arrow out, took a careful aim at him.

She was still remembering all those moons ago, the blood, the cries, the sacrifice, her mothers own sacrifice for her as a lone tear build up on her eye. She choose a specific arrow, it was rusted and had curves in a outward position to make a deep penetration in the human body. She looked around to see if there wasn't any posibility of anyone else getting hurt and to her great advantage the coast was clear. She pulled her arrow in a deeper position from where it was and knew the arrow would have more tension and a great speed increase aswell. The feathers that are on that bow were frail but strong, good enough for a quick, accurate flight. She looked at all the vitals points on the man, chose the main artery on the neck and prayed to her ancestors that the arrow may reach the target safely and directly.
    Back to top Go down
    Dirk_Strider
    Dirk_Strider
    Fluent Mind
    Fluent Mind

PostSubject: Re: Common Area   Common Area - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 11:58 pm

Keiji walked into the Common area as he saw Hercules with a Young long haired Maiden. There also seem to be another one of his own status that must have come while he was out with the Pocahontas. He decided he could wait a few more minutes before he went to wait for Mr.Seams. He walked over to the Rich Pretty boy as he stood between him and the other two.

" Yo ... what's up bro! You seem to have stacks on deck to wear fine clothes like that "~ he smirked a bit before realizing his own clothes were tailor made for him. He smiled before continuing~ " It's nice to meet you , The name is Keiji. I came here from Japan ."
    Back to top Go down
    Adalwulf Waldheri
    Adalwulf Waldheri
    Desired To Imagine
    Desired To Imagine

PostSubject: Re: Common Area   Common Area - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 1:16 am

Ah! Please don't move! At least let me tend to your injuries first!
    -Just as he was taught back home, Hercules sat down and quite gently lifted up the long haired maiden's first foot and with a soft brush of his hand, he had retrieved all of the glass shards from the poor ladies feet-
    Hold still just a moment so I can bind it as well
    -Hercules not near his bags, which contained almost everything he owned, had no choice but to improvise and so he looked down upon his long white trousers and without a second thought ripped a long piece and bound the girl's foot lightly so she could still walk on her own if she wanted but thick enough she wouldn't feel pain and after gently tying the knot he did the same to the other foot-
    Ah all done, sorry that took so long but it's been awhile. By the way I haven't told you my name yet. My name is Hercules Alexander. May you tell me your name? For I'm not sure yet if you're human or goddess. -looks over to the new comer- Ah hello there! You're checking in as well? It seems right here but it seems that our host has ran off at the moment
    Back to top Go down
    Chaest Skadi
    Chaest Skadi
    The Creator!
    The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Common Area   Common Area - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 7:24 pm

Antony smiles revealing a set of perfectly white teeth.

Thank you milady. You know a young lady as pretty as yourself shouldn't hold their head down. It downplays their beauty.

Regarding the newcomer, Antony's smile becomes a little bit more reserved.

Hello there..Keiji was it? You may call me Antony and it's a pleasure to meet you as well. Are you a new tenant as well?
    Back to top Go down
    https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net
    Dirk_Strider
    Dirk_Strider
    Fluent Mind
    Fluent Mind

PostSubject: Re: Common Area   Common Area - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:40 pm

He smiled and nodded~" Yes, i am a new tenant here or hope to be. And you there miss Ah , you seem to be hurt but my good man Hercules seems to be taking care of it. Oh my , what long and beautiful hair you have. Mon amie , i do hope your a new tenant here."~ He turned on his heel to face the girl with the long beautiful hair. He did a quick bow as he smiled.

' It seems my many childhood dreams are soon to be coming to true.'
    Back to top Go down
    KumoKittDawn
    KumoKittDawn
    Top Recruiter
    Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Common Area   Common Area - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 11:20 pm

Lei's eyes had widened as she looked down at Hercules and a blush
    tainted her cheeks.
    The only people who had ever tended to her were her parents.
    Such warmth and tender care...
    She had never known such a thing.

"W-Wow..." she observed his actions in awe; her hazel green eyes sparkling.
    Surely, she would sew him something herself to make up for the piece
    of fabric he had torn from his clothing.

"My name is Leilani Peni." she replied; less nervous than usual for some reason.
    "I suppose if I had friends, they would call me Lei." she giggled.
    "You may call me Lei if you wish though."

The girls gaze had traveled to Antony as she was caught speechless.
    "I will be sure...to try and work on it..." she bowed her head respectfully as her gaze then went to Keiji.

"Thank you very much." she smiled at his compliment to her hair.
    She found it to be the only thing about herself worthy of compliments...
    "If all goes as planned...I am hoping to be a tenant." her eyes were bright, and her voice cheery and shy.
    "Such wonderful people..." she said softly under her breath.

Is this really it Daddy...?
    What you've been protecting me from...?
    What you've hid me away from...?
    ...you've made it so foreign to me now...
    A happiness I've never known...
    I only hope you too, will see...
    Humanity deserves a second chance...
    Back to top Go down
    Full Moon
    Full Moon
    Fearless
    Fearless

PostSubject: Re: Common Area   Common Area - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 12:33 am

Belle walked into the building taking a moment to the few new tenants that are in the building. She quickly said hello to the two of them and then she spotted at the corner of her eye Pocahontas behind some furniture and she holding up a bow. She went over and ran quickly to her. "What are you doing?" she demanded as she grabbed the bow away from her.

Meanwhile Mr. Seams walked over to the new tenants. "Why hello there. I am guessing that you are here for the open apartments aren't you?" he asked them with a smile.
    Back to top Go down
    Shemeirah
    Shemeirah
    Dragon's Mark
    Dragon's Mark

PostSubject: Re: Common Area   Common Area - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:27 am

Pocahontas looked at Belle questionably, she grabbed back her weapon and looked at the man with a mean glare. She couldn't stand him, just standing there speaking with them as if nothing has happened. She just wanted to end his existence right here and now for all the suffering her ancestors and village had to face. She gripped her bow and arrow tighter then looked away, she couldn't stand the sight of him neither and his smell was poisoning her nostrils.

She tried to calm down but found it harder to do so when the mans voice is heard as he held conversations with the others. Pocahontas couldn't believe it, she begin to walk towards the door when a silent but understandable, "Getting air..." was heard before she left once more. She took a deep look at her surrounding when she found a method to climb to the top of the building. When she reached the roof she could see the street, the people and weird things moving from here and there (cars) and stopping every now and then. Her long black hair blew in the wind, she turned her head to the suns resting place, she missed her old life but as her mothers wishes she remains.

(In amazonian) "I am trying the best mother, father... grandmother willow..." she stood high and proud near the edge of the building, she closed her eyes and imagine that she was on the cliff by the great waterfall in the amazon, the leaves dancing in the wind with it brilliant colors and the mist accumulated from the waterfalls great force on the rocks below, tickled her face as a genuine smile came out. She open her eyes once more and looked at the sky, wondering how life is the Amazon was like without their princess to take the role of chief once her father has passed on with the great ancestors.
    Back to top Go down
    Adalwulf Waldheri
    Adalwulf Waldheri
    Desired To Imagine
    Desired To Imagine

PostSubject: Re: Common Area   Common Area - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:40 am

Leilani... what a beautiful name. Thank you for telling me that, Leilani... Lei.
    -Looking up into her eyes Hercules became entranced-
    My... are you sure you're not a goddess? Or else I didn't know a woman can have such eyes where one can get so lost in bliss...
    -Realizing what he had just said Hercules flushed red looks down and holds the back of his head with his hand doing his best to hide his awkward embatassment-
    Back to top Go down
    Dirk_Strider
    Dirk_Strider
    Fluent Mind
    Fluent Mind

PostSubject: Re: Common Area   Common Area - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:13 am

"No problem at all mon amie , but i must say you have some beautiful eyes . They say they are the window into the person's soul. And may i say yours are out of this world."

Keiji smiled as he did a small bow , he quickly turned his attention to Mr. Seams. He nodded and add a quick ~" I do hope everyone here is" . He saw Pocahontas out of the corner of his eye . He turned to her and had a puzzled look why was she in a dark corner ?he wanted to go over and talked to her. He made a step to her but remembered he needed to talk to Mr. Seams. He made a gesture to her to say wait for me , before he quickly turned his attention back.
    Back to top Go down
    Shemeirah
    Shemeirah
    Dragon's Mark
    Dragon's Mark

PostSubject: Re: Common Area   Common Area - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:23 pm

Pocahontas saw Keiji's gestures and waited, 'What could he possibly want?'. She then waited for him, hiding deeper within the dark alley. Her tanned skin almost blending in to the background. Only her eyes were visible to the naked eye. Her mind was troubled, she didn't even know where to begin with. Her mind was like a deep storms of thoughts, rains of confusion and winds of despair.

She was happy to have found Belle and this weird land that her mother wished for her to visit. Hoping to find a common ground between her land and this one. She started to braid her hair subconsciously while she thought, how much she wished to hear Grandmother's Willows great words of wisdom.
    Back to top Go down
    TheMadHattress
    TheMadHattress
    Fearless
    Fearless

PostSubject: Re: Common Area   Common Area - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:06 am

Eira White

Eira approached the quaint building, gripping tightly onto the only bag she managed to get away with. This was as far as her feet would take her. Her simple dress was fraying and dirtied at the hem, and her shoes worn and dirtier. She was told to come to this place, by a kind group of ederly folk, seven of them to be exact and all brothers. Each one with a completely differet personality than the next but all were charmed by Eira, and couldn't bare to think such a sweet girl as her would have no where to rest her head. In turn for paying all the apartment expenses she was to clean it up and be in charge of it's rooftop garden. It wasn't a bad deal and it was all she had to go on. Naievity was all she had going for her at the moment.

The hate in that woman's eyes was all that ran through poor Eira's mind. 'I can't keep dwelling on it,' she thought to herself as she marched up to the buildings ancient doors. She lowered her head instantly upon going inside, her less that bouncy black curls fell lifelessy into her face. She was a complete mess, in deperate need of sleep and a good bath. Her snow pale skin flushed red and she bit her bottom lip quite fiercely trying to avoid the gaze of anyone. Eira didn't want to attract attention, which always seem to undoubtlely find her. Easing her way around the group talking, she just wanted to make her way to the front desk get want she needed and be out of sight until she could at least present herself better.

Eira's small frame was racked with nerves as she spoke in a faint airy voice to the desk attendant. "Good evening I am the one sent to pick up the key for a Mr. Alvaris," she spoke quickly, the desk attendant quickly looked up at the named mentioned. The attendent looked Eira over quickly and gave the small girl a quick smile, before handing her a key. "Those old crazy men speak fondly of you," the attendent pointed at the elevator "Room 707." Eira gouldn't help but feel grateful and would surely have to repay the attendent somehow. Eira didn't take a moment to hesistate, she push the button to go up and stood uncomfortably waiting for the elevator.

We're all mad here
      ♥ Godrick ♥ ♦ Frieda ♦ ♣ Elise ♣ ♠ Logan ♠

The band of misfits sat at the base of a statue in a park across the street from Ever After Apartments. Logan, was strecthing out his tired limbs and Elise had fallen asleep unsuspectedly in the middle of a quite animated tale of how Logan put peanut butter on the bottom of her shoes. Godrick just stared at the empty store front that would soon forgo an extreme transformation. Frieda on the other had was enjoying the warm sun on her skin and the velvety softness of her brother's coat. The something entered her peculiar vision. A petite woman with ebony hair, blood red lips and skin as white as snow. A small flower- laiden tiara graced her head and various forest animal trailed behind her.

"Goddie, Princess Snow White has just passed us by," Frieda pouted, her arm delicately laced around her brother's arm. Godrick's tunnel vision focus on his shop was quickly remedied by his sister's words. His mouth contorted until it seem to decide on taking a form resembling a grin. "That's just the way the tea cake crumbles I guess," and there she went off into her own world.

"Most definately precious sister that is the way the cookie crumbles," Godrick fixed his face and adjsuted his hat, as well as handing Frieda a quite stylish walking cane. "Logan, Frieda things around here shall be stirring soon enough," he gave his darkly clad friend a kick in the side to wake him up. All he got was a hiss in response and amock scratch across the leg. "Aww poor kitty, lets kick it in gear and get going," Godrick merely reached out grabbing Logan by the collar and lifting him to his feet "now let's think twice before we go hitting the person who feeds us."

Frieda giggled and Elise's eye's flew open alert "Sweet mulberry pie I fell asleep again!" The small child found her implied space next to Frieda grasping on of her hands gentlely. Frieda coaxed Elise to twirl like a ballerina and they laughed together. "Goddie Frieda and I will go and head up to the room," Elise smiled "you can come play later." Just like that the two were off, a blind woman and a narcoleptic child.

"And off they go," Godrick made a little walking motion with his fingers as he turn back around to face a very pissed off Logan. Godrick smile throwing his arm around his compadre's shoulder and laughed loudly. "You're a Jerk," Logan spat walking forward with his pal. "And this is why need eachother, I'm the jerk and you the freeloader who I lecture and take care of for free," Godrick grinned as they continued on toward the building.
    Back to top Go down
    Full Moon
    Full Moon
    Fearless
    Fearless

PostSubject: Re: Common Area   Common Area - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:31 am

Belle looked for Pocahontas. Trying to find her again. A young friend who came to this place and for what reason she did not know yet. She sighed and took a breathe as she looked down an alley way.

Meanwhile in the building Mr. Seams and his wife got off of the elevator. They enjoyed one and other's company as they made light conversation. The both of them stopped as they observed the cluster of new tenants that sat in the common area.
    Back to top Go down
    Dirk_Strider
    Dirk_Strider
    Fluent Mind
    Fluent Mind

PostSubject: Re: Common Area   Common Area - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:14 pm

Keiji's attention began to wonder as he made idle conversation , his mind was soon filled with his desires to go out and see what this place has to offer. Then more over he was still very eager to find out more about this place. But , Belle left to the room ~
    ' I'm sure the whole fiasco with Pocahontas killed whatever friendly mood there was. I wonder do they have laundry shoots.... '
    ~ a slight smile came across Keiji's face as he thought of things that could imply for him. He getting slightly bored by the idle conversations going on. Keiji made his way back to the seat where he first met Belle, he sat down and pulled out his pen . He started to roll and twist along his fingers as he mind once again drifted off. He had thoughts of things he wanted to do now that he could cast off his life. He instinctively started to loosen his tie as these thoughts came to him.
    Back to top Go down
    Shemeirah
    Shemeirah
    Dragon's Mark
    Dragon's Mark

PostSubject: Re: Common Area   Common Area - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:33 pm

Pocahontas was begining to get bored and tired of waiting. 'Did he do that to fool me?' She thought angrily as time continue to pass. She then huffed and cotinue to walk deeper and deeper into the alley. 'This is almost like the corn fields back at home....' she spoke, her Amazonian accent rolling of her tounge beautifully and full of intregue. She then found herself in a dead end, she looked up for a way to climb up but the metallic vines were no where in sight.

She sighed, took a few steps, turned around and walk back from the direction she came. She continue to wonder until she found herself in a busy street. People walking on either side of the streets, people talking and some whispering, as if they were telling a secret to one another. Many vehicules went up an down this street, some of them noisy, others had strange sounds with in their confined chrystals while a few people talked but nothing was heard.

This confused Pocahontas, the a small child tugged on her skirt, the frills shaking as he tugged. She turned to him and saw that he wore a red shirt and blue pants with strange shoes. He smiled at her as her said, "You have pretty hair Miss!". His smile widden more if possible, "Can I touch it?" He added as he looked at her hair in wonder. Pocahontas tried to decipher the langue piece by piece, she knew he said hair, and him looking at it made it clea. 'He wants to see my hair.' she thought while pulling a small bunch of her hair towards him. "Wow, thanks Miss..." he grabbed her hair and began to feel it not long before asking, "Hey what's that?".

Pocahontas followed the dirrection of his finger towards her head piece. She gently took it off and showed the boy. The precious stones shined against the suns ray as the feather blew with the wind while staying in place. "Head piece" Pocahontas saids, while placing it on his head. The boy laughed happily and danced while making noies as her covered and uncovered his mouth. "Look I'm and indian" he said as he continued his supposed rain dance and indians calls. Pocahontas laughed a bit before taking her head piece back and placing it back on her head. "Awww, I have having fun Miss..." He pouted slightly while looking sluggish.

Pocahontas laughed a bit before thinking how silly he seemed, "Got to go home" she said while wavng to the boy and entering the maze again.
    Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Common Area   Common Area - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Common Area

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3