Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
Zenoru's Home EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
Zenoru's Home EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
Zenoru's Home EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
Zenoru's Home EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
Zenoru's Home EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
Zenoru's Home EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
Zenoru's Home EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
Zenoru's Home EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
Zenoru's Home EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Similar topics
Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Zenoru's Home

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

Zenoru's Home Empty
PostSubject: Zenoru's Home   Zenoru's Home EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:32 pm

A comfortable house with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room, and kitchen. Everything is fully furnished, tidy, and cool (temperature wise). There is also a downstairs den, with just a bed, light, and bookshelves with books that Zenoru has collected during his travels (Action novels, mysterious novels, biographies and well-informed books of the supernatural, medicine, and a few comics here and there). There is also a small desk to work or read on. Outside and behind the cottage, there's a small pond that is pefect for swimming or fishing. There is also two large lush trees that always cast a good, cool, shade
Back to top Go down

<+>Kyo<+>
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

Zenoru's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenoru's Home   Zenoru's Home EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:20 pm

Zenoru walked up to his home, pulled out his keys and entered. The house was nice and cool, perfect for resting after doing so much... He walked and placed his things down in his living room. While walking to his room, the many hours of not having something good to eat finally caught up with him as his stomach growled as a praying beast.

Ok... Dinner, shower, then bed. Zenoru walked to his kitchen and pulled out some rice, beans, and a rare steake. He heated the stove and prepared to cook. As he did so, his eyes narrowed in thought.

Damn... Still no sign of him... I can't even sense him. This had better not be some wild goose chase. I need to get this over with and move on... I'm tired of feeling so...cheated... I have to stand up for my familiy.

As Zenoru cooked, he thought of his father. Looking back, it's even harder to believe that as powerful as he was, he fell to a single demon... At least, that was all Zenoru could prove.

Did he have help...? Who was it? Where could they be? How long will it be untill they show their disgusting faces?

So many questions...not one answer. Not even a clue.

When Zenoru finished cooking, he served himself up a plate and took it to the living room, he took off his shirt to relax more and ate his favorite meal that was cooked so well. As he did, he looked around at his empty house...

Huh... Guess I should start making some friends... Speaking of which... I wonder how's Craven...

Craven was the man that Zenoru transformed into at one of his classes. Those two were best friends, but they sadly got seperated due their secret jobs. It has been three whole years since their last encounter.

"Dude, you need a girlfriend. It sucks having to go somewhere without anyone being around. So go flirt! Flex something!" "Yeah...Right... Says the guy who doesn't have one himself." "Hey! I could get one! Maybe you could with a little practice." "Oh shut up... You know we're both to damn busy." "Pfft, whatever man."

Zenoru chuckled at the flashback he head of his good friend. He told himself that he would indeed find someone, then Craven after he is done with what he has to do...

After finishing his meal, Zenoru walked to his bathroom and took his warm shower. He tried not to think so much since he was notorious for it. A clear mind always helps with the body... Finishing his shower, Zenoru pulled on some pants and layed down on his bed in his room. The window was open, letting in cool fresh air in that Zenoru needed...

He stared at the ceiling, hands behind his head, and head on his pillow.

Alright... After work, I guess I should go searching or something... Sooner I get this over with, the better... -sigh- Wow... I pray that no one at school is going through anything like what I am... I hope...after all this....is done... ...I...

With that, Zenoru fell fast asleep...
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

Zenoru's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenoru's Home   Zenoru's Home EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 2:16 am

You receive a letter inviting you to the Colosseum in the city.
There was no additional information.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Zenoru's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenoru's Home   Zenoru's Home Empty

Back to top Go down

Zenoru's Home

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1