Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
The Perfect Soldier EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
The Perfect Soldier EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
The Perfect Soldier EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
The Perfect Soldier EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
The Perfect Soldier EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
The Perfect Soldier EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
The Perfect Soldier EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
The Perfect Soldier EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
The Perfect Soldier EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Perfect Soldier

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
_Guest
_Guest
Dragon's Mark
Dragon's Mark

The Perfect Soldier Empty
PostSubject: The Perfect Soldier   The Perfect Soldier EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:54 pm

The Year is 20XX , it is a Age where war is replaced with Military Skirmishes to gain control of anything.

They took her , to make me comply. My only reason left to live... I have been striped of any sort of purpose except to serve my country. The old recruits and PMC's , that is private military corps , asked me my name. I lost my name the day they stole her from me. I heard rumors about the "Island" They genetically modify humans and send them here to be trained to be the perfect soldier. A heartless killing machine , which are drafted into the PMC.

"
Human's with out emotions aren't humans any more , they are robots.How can you stand to be here It's disgusting" * The slender figured spat on the floor before being struck in the stomach with the butt of a Pulse Rifle , he doubled over in pain. The PMC's held him up , being chained he couldn't really do anything . But he grinned , maybe they would execute him on the spot.*

"what's your name scrub ?" Just leave me to die , i can't be a soldier"
The man stood up slowly from his knees as he followed the PMC's he was thrown into a cell, his plan was to decay slowly. His normal Hopeless romantic , cheery self was replaced with a cynical hatred for the world.

* He was left in the darkness chained. They left him alone , he was ready to die. But a small note was left on the floor. He read it over , his blood started to boil. *
Back to top Go down

The Perfect Soldier

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Main Attraction :: Finished or Suspended RPs-
Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com